Driveclub

The PlayStation Recap – What We’re Reading

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Oct 20, 2013 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Batman: Arkham Origins comes out in just a few days! I’m a huge fan of the series, so I can’t wait to see what WB Montreal has done with it. That multiplayer mode is killer, by the way.

This week on PlayStation.Blog, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX got confirmed, we saw a new Kingdom Hearts III gameplay video, you’ve got options when picking up inFAMOUS Second son, we debuted our new TV spot, Ryan went hands-on with Resogun (give it to me now), you can go play PS4 at select retailers now, Zen Studios dropped by to show us Castlestorm, Jonathan Blow gave us a closer look at his upcoming PS4 title, The Witness, and more.

What are you playing this weekend?

• I’m playing: Beyond: Two Souls, Brothers, The Wolf Among Us
  • I’m watching: The Walking Dead
  • I’m listening to: Nitemoves, Lifeformed

What We’re Reading

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

16 Comments

+ Butters360 on October 20th, 2013 at 1:47 pm said:

Kingdom Hearts as a whole found the keyhole to my heart and rocked it. Kingdom Hearts III baby!

I’m Playing: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix.

I’m Watching: Gravity, Arrow, and The Blacklist.

I’m Listening to: Krewella “Get Wet.”

+ Sonicfan11589 on October 20th, 2013 at 1:58 pm said:

Hi Someone on the Blogcast from 2 days ago said he will “investigate” my comment about Gex: Enter the Gecko being rated for ESRB. I also mentioned there were 2 PS2 games that were never announced for PSN but were rated by ESRB. (Sonic Heroes and Haunting Ground).

+ Sonicfan11589 on October 20th, 2013 at 1:58 pm said:

any updates on those if u can answer?

+ Sonicfan11589 on October 20th, 2013 at 2:00 pm said:

I know this is a bit irrelevant but i just bought for $112.49 a 64 GB memory card for my PS Vita from Play Asia, can’t wait to use it. BRING ON MORE PS VITA STUFF!

+ Robbie_G_lrish on October 20th, 2013 at 2:00 pm said:

Finally some new stuff for Ys. Hopefully that means they’re getting close to finishing localization. If you’ve never played Ys before, take your favourite Action RPG and throw it out the window. You don’t need it anymore! Haha, but seriously, Ys: Memories Of Celceta is a must get.

+ Paulo_PSR_PT on October 20th, 2013 at 2:07 pm said:

Lack of respect with Brazil

#PS4K BRAZIL !

+ PharmBoY044 on October 20th, 2013 at 2:31 pm said:

So guys the PS4 is less then 4 weeks away and we still haven’t seen any official videos regarding the PS4 UI or it’s features.
Sid had mentioned on Twitter that it will be soon. I hope Rey or your video team posts those videos on the blog this week.
Thanks.

+ xWaanted on October 20th, 2013 at 3:16 pm said:

Playing: Kingdoms of Amalur: The Reckoning

I had no expectations going into this game and im having a great time with it. This was one of those you cant judge a book by its cover games. Absolutely amazing i wish it got more attention. These are the types of games i want to see on ps+

Watching: The walking dead. Great season premiere cant wait to watch the new one tomorrow. (i watch them on Mondays since i have a dvr)

Listening to Geazy-Gotta Go. Awesome song got released 5 days ago

+ Doaner on October 20th, 2013 at 3:37 pm said:

I’m not playing anything

I’m watching Deadwood… Hate that there’s not an actual ending to the whole series.

I’m not listening to anything

+ thebiglouie on October 20th, 2013 at 3:42 pm said:

Good guy Sony:
Finally beats Xbox 360 in console sales for the month of September.
Doesn’t gloat about it.

+ Merlin–Camelot on October 20th, 2013 at 3:46 pm said:

THE TROPHIES FOR ANGRY BIRDS ON VITA WILL NOT SYNC CAN YOU FIX THIS ISSUE? (EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS THE GAME IS HAVING THE SAME ISSUE)

+ dodgedoors on October 20th, 2013 at 5:09 pm said:

Playing: Spec Ops: the Line

Watching: football, animation Domination

Reading: Bone Season-Samantha Shannon

Listening: The Shods

+ SNORLAXex on October 20th, 2013 at 8:08 pm said:

Playing: Disgaea D2
Tekken Tag 2

Watching: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Listening: Initial D Soundtracks

+ alok893 on October 20th, 2013 at 8:21 pm said:

What we’re reading has had some lousy articles posted after Jeff Rubenstein left Playstation,

Here’s an interesting article which came this week that people will be interested in.

First details on the next Deus Ex game

gematsu . com/2013/10/rumor-first-details-next-deus-ex-game

+ JeffsonP on October 21st, 2013 at 6:09 am said:

I’m pretty sure you forgot something in “What We’re Reading”: #PS4K

+ SeanStrange on October 21st, 2013 at 3:43 pm said:

I’m playing: Grand Theft Auto V, Crysis 3 and Dangan Ronpa 1-2 Reload.
I’m watching: Log Horizon, Kuroko’s Basketball Season 2 and Ace of the Diamond. (Lots of other anime too)
I’m listening to: Dangan Ronpa OST and Sakura Saori.