Far Cry 4

Monster Hotel Comes to PS Mobile This Week

Paul Sullivan's Avatar + Posted by Paul Sullivan on Oct 23, 2013 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

PlayStation Mobile Header

Every Tuesday, there are new games, apps and updates added to PlayStation Mobile. Monster Hotel released this week and there is an update to Forevolution.

New Releases

Monster Hotel on PS MobileMonster Hotel on PS Mobile

Monster Hotel by XMPTGames ($0.99)

Monster Hotel is a fast-paced game where you must look after a hotel with a variety of very unusual guests! The inhabitants of Monster Hotel can be a fickle bunch, and keeping them happy is a big challenge. It’s the perfect title to pick up right before Halloween and should do a great job getting you into the mood. XMPTGames is no stranger to PlayStation Mobile either. They launched Penguin Party earlier in April of this year.

XMPTGames is a small, indie, five man development studio, based in the UK. One of the developers, Luke Staddon, did a development video blog where he talks about what went into making this fun game.

In a developer blog about the game, they go into more detail about some of the creatures that you get to play with as you go through the game.

Follow XMPTGames on Facebook and Twitter.

Updates

Forevolution by F K Digital Pty Ltd

PS Vita owners can download these games from the PlayStation Mobile section of PlayStation Store; Owners of PlayStation-certified devices such as the Sony Xperia Z smartphone, Wikipad or Sony Xperia Z tablet, can obtain them through the PlayStation Mobile Store for the same price.

Click here for a full list of the certified devices or here for installation instructions.

11 Comments

+ Mando44646 on October 23rd, 2013 at 7:08 am said:

any news on trophies for PS Mobile?

+ boypogi789 on October 23rd, 2013 at 7:21 am said:

I misread the title and thought it said “Monster Hunter Comes to PS Mobile This Week”. :-(

+ remanutd5 on October 23rd, 2013 at 7:22 am said:

News on trophies?

+ liammill18 on October 23rd, 2013 at 7:26 am said:

Looks fun, actually! I was dismissive at first, but I think I’ll pick it up tonight! Congrats on the release, guys!

+ Superstone on October 23rd, 2013 at 8:03 am said:

More apps on PS mobile, want a pinball & a hockey game.

+ Rainwater on October 23rd, 2013 at 10:04 am said:

Developers on PS mobile continue to impress; this game looks really good.

+ Tinyshade_QC on October 23rd, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

I remember reading about trophies being included in the futur when ps mobile came out. Still waitin to it to happen before i make my first purchase. I don’t play for trophies, but i don’t play without them either :P

+ SpooNManX on October 23rd, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Yo Luke, has anyone ever told you that you look just like Alan Tudyk (Wash on Firefly)?
Hehe.. :)

Game looks interesting too.

+ goodSuM on October 23rd, 2013 at 4:42 pm said:

I noticed a few of the updates for the past few weeks weren’t listed in blog updates. I also noticed only one game came out those days, too… but I’m glad that there was a post this week. :)

+ tusunami on October 23rd, 2013 at 6:34 pm said:

This seems okay for those that like PS mobile games. But looking at this post every time a PS mobile game comes out there are not a lot of people in the post hmmm. PS4 day 1 shipping I’m out

+ SquareRemix on October 24th, 2013 at 1:16 am said:

@liammill18, @SpooNManX – thanks for the kind words! (I’m Ed, an artist from XMPT). I’m seeing Luke today, so I’ll show him a photo of Alan Tudyk haha.
@boypogi789 – Hehe, sorry to disappoint: we’re not quite Capcom ;) This is only our second ever release, and we’re just 5 guys making games because we love doing it – we’d love to make bigger games with trophy support et al in the future. Hopefully at $0.99 Monster Hotel is cheap enough for some people to give it a try, and there are plenty of things to unlock in the game even if they aren’t trophies!