PS4-Watch_Dogs

Canada Gets Azure Blue PS3, NHL14 Bundle for $249

Andrew Ho's Avatar + Posted by Andrew Ho on Oct 24, 2013 // Marketing Manager, Sony Computer Entertainment Canada

Canada PS3 NHL 14 Bundle

What do Canadians love more than maple syrup and poutine? Hockey, obviously. This is why Sony Computer Entertainment Canada is hoping to capture the hearts of passionate Canadian hockey fans and gamers with a new hardware bundle just for the Canadian market! Get ready for an exclusive bundle which includes an “Azurite” blue PS3 console with a 250GB hard drive, a matching blue DualShock 3 controller, and a copy of EA Sports’ NHL14, all for just $249.99. This Canadian bundle is available exclusively at EB Games retail and online stores starting this week, and available at most major electronics retailers starting mid-November. What are you waiting for Canadians? Grab your toques and head out and grab one, eh.

15 Comments

+ nextleveltaken on October 24th, 2013 at 9:13 am said:

Eh, those kooky Canadians.

+ Sgt_0951 on October 24th, 2013 at 9:13 am said:

I do not reside in Canada, but I dig the blue look. Hope this model gets a U.S. bundle someday.

+ dodgedoors on October 24th, 2013 at 9:20 am said:

I’m digging the gamestop black friday bundle, now that is a cheap price

+ Thwip on October 24th, 2013 at 9:34 am said:

Next time there is a US specific bundle (perhaps it will include some kind of gun). Maybe the blog post can pull out every type of ‘Merican stereotype, and add it to the copy?

Obviously I’m joking, no I’m not that sensitive.

+ liammill18 on October 24th, 2013 at 9:36 am said:

Even though “toque” is acceptable spelling, “tuque” is actually how most Canadians refer to them.

+ djsaiyan on October 24th, 2013 at 10:44 am said:

@5 Actually toque is the correct spelling, it’s just pronounced as if the O is a U.

+ Ali3n-X– on October 24th, 2013 at 10:55 am said:

Oh wow!!! That’s beautiful!!! I wish I lived in Canada =)

+ ElektroDragon on October 24th, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

I still think the new PS3 design looks like the Sony shower radio. I replaced my old fat with the latest non-super slim before they became impossible to buy new.

+ The_Cowboy_Poet on October 24th, 2013 at 11:15 am said:

GO CANUCKS!

+ Kchow23 on October 24th, 2013 at 1:16 pm said:

When are we getting some PS4 demos? Also give some love to West side of Canada… Toronto gets everything.

+ djsaiyan on October 24th, 2013 at 3:13 pm said:

@10

I’m going to go out on a limb and say we’ll probably get downloadable PS4 demos when the PS4 comes out. It would be pretty pointless to put them up for download when no one but people with dev kits or people in the industry who managed to get one early can play them.

+ Superstone on October 24th, 2013 at 4:41 pm said:

Blue like the Leafs. Go Leafs Go!!!!!

+ tusunami on October 24th, 2013 at 6:40 pm said:

It’s been awhile since I’ve seen some for Canada in a long time. PS4 day 1 shipping I’m out

+ shamanick on October 25th, 2013 at 11:38 am said:

MAPEL SURUP AND POOTEEN HAHAHAHAHAHA

+ Squirtbot on October 25th, 2013 at 4:43 pm said:

Watch out Canada, if your already a Plus member the free month will not work for you!

Dear Sony,

Your customer support on the phone a moment ago, regarding the PS+ trial with my new PS3 GTA V Bundle not working, is garbage! They could not help me with my issue… You do not care about me as customer and I hate you and your products now. You no longer have my dedication or support. I am mad and irritated, that a simple problem of my code not working due to the fact that I’m already a Plus member, could not be fixed once they logged into my account and have seen the thousands of purchases I’ve made. I get it, apparently it’s a trial, but no where on the description does it state that it is solely for new customers. Part of the allure of the purchase was that I’d be getting an extra month of Plus.

Again, any manager at any store would have taken care of this issue in 5 seconds… It’s called customer service!

-Unhappy Customer