Driveclub

PS Plus: Sine Mora Free for Members

Kristine Steimer's Avatar + Posted by Kristine Steimer on Oct 28, 2013 // Sr. Community Specialist

Ever feel like you don’t have enough time? Well, that’s by design in Sine Mora, where classic shoot-em-up mechanics (or shmup, if you like saying funny words) are blended with a new twist: you’re racing against the clock. Instead of scoring points, you’ll hunt down enemies to gain precious seconds and hopefully avoid the Game Over screen. PlayStation Plus members get the PS Vita version of this title for free starting tomorrow.

It’s week 2 of our Sale of the Dead promotion, and that means you can save money on awesome titles like the recently released Puppeteer, the classic BioShock and the adorable Costume Quest. There’s a great variety of content available — check it all out below.

You can take advantage of all these PS Plus benefits after the PlayStation Store updates tomorrow, October 29th.

PlayStation Plus Update 10-29-2013
PlayStation Plus: Instant Game Collection

Sine Mora (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members, Regular Price: $9.99

Sine Mora
SINE MORA is a horizontal shoot’em up that provides a unique take on challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, SINE MORA is a gorgeous shmup that offers a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre.

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

Lone Survivor Vita $8.99 $9.99 $12.99
Metro: Last Light $29.99 $39.99 $59.99
Puppeteer $19.59 $27.99 $39.99
Siren: Blood Curse Episodes 1-12 $9.99 $19.99 $39.99
The Darkness II $15.99 $19.99 $39.99

PlayStation Plus: Last Chance

We’ll be back next week to add another title to the Instant Game Collection as well as any other benefits, like super sweet discounts.

If you’ve got feedback on today’s Plus update make sure vote in the poll and leave a comment below. To discuss all things PlayStation, including this update, you can also head over to the PlayStation Community Forums where you’ll find topics you can contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself.

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ Ryumoau on October 28th, 2013 at 8:02 am said:

The free game is really lame but the sale on DMC for $14 is good.

+ iamMcLovinLuigi on October 28th, 2013 at 8:04 am said:

Hi Kristine! =D

+ ossiecastro5 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:04 am said:

Any suggestions on what to get with this sale? So many good choices! Thanks!

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on October 28th, 2013 at 9:03 am said:

I’m not sure what you already own, but I love Costume Quest. :)

+ dsanders787 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:07 am said:

STILL NOTHING ON HOW TO SURVIVE???????? Your store shows that it is available for download but it is not on the store what is up with that???

+ qviqve666 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:07 am said:

Sine Mora is great buy short and hard but great game

+ PainOfSarrow on October 28th, 2013 at 8:07 am said:

3Rd Strike, Ur OUTTTT.

+ TimMalouff on October 28th, 2013 at 8:10 am said:

Will we see any new PS4 pre-orders on the 29th?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on October 28th, 2013 at 9:04 am said:

I think the Blogcast reveals what’s going up on the store, so you might be able to find out there.

+ xClayMeow on October 28th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

I’ll try out Sine Mora eventually but I’m looking mor forward to learning the AAA mainstay Vita replacements next month!

+ ruendx on October 28th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

oh yes! I’ve been dying to finish the original dead space game. Also, i might buy fatal frame, costume quest and DMC.

+ TimeSkipLuffyUS on October 28th, 2013 at 8:12 am said:

DMC might finally come to PS+ in the next months XD

+ InDesigner on October 28th, 2013 at 8:12 am said:

Time to pull the trigger on Lone Survivor, if i can tear myself away from GTAV

+ thebgj on October 28th, 2013 at 8:13 am said:

Any word on if we will be able to download BF4 at midnight? or do we wait for the PS store to update later in the day?

+ MKPACK on October 28th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

I’m hoping some God of War collectors editions (PS2 versions updgraded to HD) will grace the IGC soon in NA. Europe got one of them nearly a year ago we are due for one or both of them on this side of the pond.

+ tdlypsdoff on October 28th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

When will we find out what is coming to plus for November?
I think it’s strange that the Euro guys have their monthly updates posted 2-3 weeks before the start of the month but we wait until either right before or even until the first Monday of the month for our information.

+ stlthriot on October 28th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

Sweet, I’ve been wanting to try Sine Mora :)

oh btw, what time on the 29th does the spend $50 get $10 deal end?
Just checking to see if the update will be ready in time to get in on the deal still :) thanks!

+ CeroX99 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:14 am said:

Oooh yeah, totally getting that Doom 3: BFG Edition. =D And I wish Sine Mora was also free for the PS3. =\

+ passivefamiliar on October 28th, 2013 at 8:15 am said:

Considering getting a vita…the collection is growing plenty. All these ungreatful types, free is free fools. Sony rocks and to complain…bah. anyways.

going to pick Up 3. Or 4 sale games time, maybe. 1 Just to break the 50 limit.

doing a great job. Ignore anyone who fitches a buss

+ duke301 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:16 am said:

I’m not too big on the free game this week, but I’ll probably get around to trying it out eventually anyway. I am excited to see Castlevania: Harmony of despair on sale. I almost bought that, I don’t know how many times. I may also pick up Devil May Cry and the Siren Blood Curse Episodes, of course, with ACIV coming out this week, who knows when I’m going to have the time to play it!

+ BlueBl1zzard on October 28th, 2013 at 8:16 am said:

Oh man, can’t wait for that sale tomorrow.

By the way, Kristine, I believe last week Morgan Haro said that buying items from the Horror Week sale tomorrow should count towards the spend $50 get back $10 promotion, as long as we do so before 11:59pm PST. Do we have official confirmation that this is indeed the case?

+ Ktzzle on October 28th, 2013 at 8:20 am said:

It’s months like these past 3 or 4 that I let my plus subscription go. Hopefully the service will turn things around and earn back my dollars.

+ TylerAnthony989 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:20 am said:

Nothing really this month for me but I cannot wait to see what the list of games we’re getting for November is going to be.

Huge PS+ Fan! Cannot wait for the PS4 in a couple weeks too.

+ supermoc10 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:21 am said:

Hey Kristine, is it true that you’re Greg Miller’s girlfriend?

+ MG_PANDORA on October 28th, 2013 at 8:22 am said:

Fatal Frame 1 & 2 welcome home!

+ viceforce on October 28th, 2013 at 8:23 am said:

Will Costume Quest DLC have a sale as well? If so I’ll buy it.

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on October 28th, 2013 at 9:06 am said:

Only the game is on sale right now.

+ hazelcabug on October 28th, 2013 at 8:25 am said:

Again another weak IGC on vita and also so many over priced iOS port games nowadays. Indie suppose to help vita library but for 20$ to 40$ iOS port games? no thanks.

+ TomHoang on October 28th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

Siren Blood Curse and Lone Survivor for me.

+ carlpain on October 28th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

Many games I want. I own half of them (Steam), but I’ll buy them again.

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

*sound of waaambulance can be heard in the distance*

“Everything’s better in Europe! Even the genocides! American PS Plus blows! Waaa!”

Maybe next time you should take the $50 a year you spend on Plus, change it to 5 rolls of quarters, and shove them up…

We’ll find out what’s coming to Plus in November when they g****** get around to it.

+ hazelcabug on October 28th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

About the DS port marvel lego, it was a huge disappointment. Been waiting for it since I saw the trailer, but it turns out a DS port game for 40$.

+ CptQwark on October 28th, 2013 at 8:29 am said:

Great sale! DMC and Puppeteer for me :)

+ KidCommando on October 28th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:

If you love Halloween and can enjoy a game made for all ages, pick up Costume Quest.

Be warned: You will smile while playing!

Looking forward to checking out Sine Mora, thanks Plus!

+ MmaFanQc on October 28th, 2013 at 8:33 am said:

Awesome shooter, i already own it but hey…looking foward to the next ps+ update.

+ thecontroller92 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:35 am said:

when will we get nxt month’s preview for plus????

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on October 28th, 2013 at 9:55 am said:

Should be later this week :)

+ D-Squad3 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:39 am said:

lame

+ poodude on October 28th, 2013 at 8:39 am said:

Fatal Frame, here I come!

+ WooTs_67 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:40 am said:

How is “I Am Alive” ?? Kinda tempted to try that out

+ Splathew on October 28th, 2013 at 8:42 am said:

I know the spend $50 get $10 back Promotion ends tomorrow but does it end at midnight or when the PS Store updates tomorrow? I plan on going over $50 tomorrow but not in-till the store is updated.

+ CullenX on October 28th, 2013 at 8:43 am said:

Every game I buy ends on PS+ as FREE!!! AHH

+ eljuamposo94 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:43 am said:

bioshock… DMC… y dead space 1 2 3? :O cual para escogeeer!!

+ FeistFan on October 28th, 2013 at 8:44 am said:

Meh.

The surprise of the month for me has been Kingdoms of Amular – much better than I expected, and more addicting, too.

Poker Night has been painful. It’s VERY fun and enjoyable, except for the frequent glitches and stutters. I’ve lost two tournaments to having to quit because the game refused to deal the next hand, and was just stuck waiting for me to press X to start – and quitting and restarting the console didn’t help, as it picked up back in the stuck stage. I keep coming back to it because it’s a great little game to play while you’re fixing lunch and want to watch while you work and then hit a button now and then – but it’s barely playable at times.

Retro just isn’t my thing, so last week was a bust. I lived through that era, don’t need to play it all again. And with no Vita, this week is a bust.

I’m paranoid about any of the sales, because whatever I buy at a discount now will be free in November or December.

So…great start to October, weak finish, for me.

+ SpaceOddity87 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:47 am said:

Really excited for the sale on Fatal Frame 1&2. May also pick up Lone Survivor and Castlevania. Sine Mora will be nice on the Vita, even though I already have the PC version.

+ XtemmA2 on October 28th, 2013 at 8:51 am said:

Really liking the idea when PSP games is no longer listed under IGC. PS+ in PS Vita Store is going to look better. And dont diss the Indies! They are there to support when the big publishers running away saving their own butt. Gamers knows which is the better system, but publishers only believes in statistics.

+ jgrizzle358 on October 28th, 2013 at 9:00 am said:

Might have to pick up DmC and/or Puppeteer, especially at those prices. Been wanting to play them both.

+ snakeeyes211 on October 28th, 2013 at 9:01 am said:

Will we see any new PS4 pre-orders on the 29th?

+ zzamaro on October 28th, 2013 at 9:02 am said:

So the sales from last week will still be live this week? Haven’t had a chance to add credits to buy the stuff on sale.

+ KongWen on October 28th, 2013 at 9:03 am said:

Sine Mora is awesome.

@36, the $10 on $50 deal ends at midnight. (Answered in the comments to the last store update post.)

+ zombie9 on October 28th, 2013 at 9:03 am said:

that Poker 2 game you guy’s/ gals released last week Freezes so much I have never seen a game Freeze like this before only when I had a scratch on my PS2 disks. Been awhile going to TTG and grip some more. That auto save feature needs disabled to just a thought. but a good game for Free..

+ ossiecastro5 on October 28th, 2013 at 9:04 am said:

Um, another question, will there be the Plus update for next month this Friday?

+ dodgedoors on October 28th, 2013 at 9:07 am said:

I love Lamp

+ reynolds-wrap1 on October 28th, 2013 at 9:11 am said:

I will attempt Sine Mora. I thought Hotline Miami would be lame but it is one of the best games I have played in a while and really fits the Vitas on-the-goness. A bit sad that we didnt get something big like Need for Speed or Persona or anything like that but maybe next month.

I have over all liked the PS Plus IGC and hope to be pleased for years to come.

Any ideas on the IGC for PS4 yet?

PAGE 1 2 3 5