PS3-TLOU Left Behind

The Drop: New PlayStation Releases for November 5th, 2013

Ryan Clements's Avatar + Posted by Ryan Clements on Nov 03, 2013 // Social Media Specialist

The Drop

The balance of global power has shifted. You’re outnumbered and outgunned. Your nation’s borders have fallen, and opposing powers have moved in to devastate an already crippled land. It’s another tremendous week in the world of PlayStation, as Call of Duty: Ghosts brings this visually spectacular story to PS3 — along with a world-renowned multiplayer suite.

In Call of Duty: Ghosts, you’ll join a small team of special forces known only as “Ghosts,” and work to survive insurmountable odds thrown against you. And just like the Call of Dutys before it, Ghosts comes packed with huge multiplayer support for all the first-person shooter fans out there just itching to dive into the competition.

Joining Call of Duty: Ghosts are a number of other games for all types of gamers. Build and destroy complex fortresses in CastleStorm, or brave the quirky story and addictive strategy found in The Guided Fate Paradox. With such a broad array of options this week, you might as well build a couch fort and prepare to undertake a hermit lifestyle. It’s the only way.

In the world of Blu-ray, Roland Emmerich’s heartpounding film White House Down hits stores Tuesday, starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx.

For a full list of games coming this week, head on down below. And enjoy the Drop.

Call of Duty: Ghosts

The Adventures of Cookie & Cream
A-men 2
Ben 10 Omniverse 2
Call of Duty: Ghosts
CastleStorm
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection
Final Exam
The Guided Fate Paradox
How to Survive

New PlayStation Releases This Week

PS2 Classic — Digital
Bring a friend along for this classic adventure that stars the titular Cookie and Cream, as they move through stages cooperatively. Help the opposite player to reach the end of each course by clearing obstacles.
PS3, PS Vita — Digital
Prepare for tactical puzzles and destroy enemy droids with an old team of friends. Cross buy supported.
PS3 — Digital, Retail
It’s up to you and Ben to fight off a brand new alien threat with Ben’s own incredible alien powers. Written by the writers of the Ben 10 Omniverse TV series, this Ben 10 experience comes well stocked with action.
PS3 — Digital, Retail
The legendary shooter series returns with a new, exhilarating campaign and a colossal multiplayer offering. Also features a new mode, Extinction, in which four players face an inhuman threat together.
PS3, PS Vita — Digital
Build a castle, prepare your defenses, then unleash hell upon your opponent. It’s knights versus vikings in this physics-based battle for supremacy. Cross buy supported.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection
PS3 — Retail
Battle the malevolent darkness in this collection that includes the original Lords of Shadow, the downloadable Reverie and Resurrection packs, Mirror of Fate HD, and a Lords of Shadow 2 demo.
PS3 — Digital
Face a writhing horde of monsters in this action-packed side-scroller, inspired by the teen and horror movie genres. Wield baseball bats, chainsaws, and parade floats!
PS3 — Digital, Retail
It’s an everyday trip to the mall, until you win a raffle and become god in this quirky roguelike. Fight through randomly generated dungeons, upgrade your hero, customize your equipment, and guide the fate of humanity.
PS3 — Digital
Shipwrecked and isolated, your only chance for survival is to explore, collect gear, and fight through the legions of undead around you. A top-down survival game with plenty of guns and gore.

The information above is subject to change without notice.

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ KATILA10 on November 3rd, 2013 at 7:56 pm said:

any start to downloading im on 3% and what is the technology when 5 come the game wilj get magic feed and hop will be ready to start,any to know hows work that tech.

+ KATILA10 on November 3rd, 2013 at 8:23 pm said:

yo bro whats up im in 50% download prepare your head for my bullets

+ Gamerzlimited on November 3rd, 2013 at 8:50 pm said:

I like how the 2nd and 3rd page are posts from the same 3 people. It’s not like they have anything better to do but spam comments at the blog. I don’t have a problem with that, but it can get annoying.

@IIL0YDII That’s the sound of you trying to troll and fail miserably.

@IXxHIJACKERxXI Go back to requesting Fallout 3 like you’re supposed to. Nobody wants to hear your complaints about Castlevania’s price.

+ GMFCO311 on November 3rd, 2013 at 9:20 pm said:

Like what you’ve done with the place Ryan. Finally The Drop LOOKS professional, comes out early & makes more sense since you’ve come along.

Keep up the great work. :)

+ EternityInGaming on November 3rd, 2013 at 9:47 pm said:

Hi I preordered CoD Ghosts on SEN but haven’t got the pre order bonus stuff I might have read wrong or forgot but do I get it now or when the game comes out. Said I’d get the free fall map at least I remember.

+ Asane on November 3rd, 2013 at 9:52 pm said:

Resogun, Killzone and NBA 2K14! That is all! Can’t wait for the 15th!

+ KATILA10 on November 3rd, 2013 at 10:16 pm said:

This is the end ,over,done.Im super disappointed from game makers about the most importand thing,how can you put on that uglyer picture before we press X and start the game that picture is not good this is important for players like in MW3 and BO2 was kool,title before start the game,i have to waiting 1 year to see better picture i get depressed.Type your opinions pls (,and who talking for spaming here,yo brother go prndtect and keep the nature dont care from opinions.Thanks psn and cod see you.RESPECT and PEACE

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on November 3rd, 2013 at 10:32 pm said:

34 posts and counting out of the first 157 comments. FFS.

@IXxHIJACKERxXI: Anyway Sony doesn’t set prices for anything but first-party titles. Not sure what the point is.

OT: The Drop format is okay I guess. Still prefer the old one but it’s not coming back so whatever. Appreciate replies for once, but please answer legit questions as well as praise. You do some of this already, but IMHO not enough. I’m not talking about all the spammers asking the same thing over and over, just the occasional question that hasn’t been addressed. I suppose it’s human nature, but people tend to keep asking until an “official” source has given us a response. Thanks.

+ KATILA10 on November 3rd, 2013 at 11:09 pm said:

ThumbsOfSteel74 are you the posts hunter or posts counter or judge dred.Why every talking for posts say something kool.

+ X-Preztigez-X on November 4th, 2013 at 4:07 am said:

Hey I finished downloading the 10.9GB

+ Seluhir on November 4th, 2013 at 5:52 am said:

Still not a huge fan of the new layout… but good to see you guys doing this so early.

And it’s a good drop, nonetheless. Really looking forward to Guided Fate Paradox, personally. :)

+ LancelotStClair on November 4th, 2013 at 6:06 am said:

I’m sorry… But Wario64… I had to make a random meme based off of your post and Ryan Clements response… If there was a way to send it to post it up here then you could see it… But the temptation was great…

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 6:23 am said:

I live in the N. East so at 12:01 a.m. am I able to play cod ghosts at that time or do I have to wait until 3:00 a.m.?Because that would be 12:00pst.

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 6:23 am said:

That would be crazy and the pre download was a waste if that’s the case

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 6:23 am said:

Any ideas how we can get free fall map because i not see it ,maby with the first update ? but in that case every 1 will get that map and that pre-order was for that cute no mans land theme.Respond pls

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 6:27 am said:

tommyxthirteen my friend go to game title press triangle and see the correct start time ok and its not waste ot time,im ready with install and just waiting the start.

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 6:28 am said:

165 The game ghosts is still up and the free fall map is with it if you buy it read the details to see if it comes with still. If it’s not there then your out of luck too late it’s on my store right now though

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 6:29 am said:

Thanks katila10

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 6:41 am said:

Just tried the triangle thing but it doesn’t say a start up time

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 6:46 am said:

Hey guys you can still pre order ghosts digitally through the store plus you can also get the digital upgrade also for the ps4. Free fall map included. Sony did say that the offer would last until 10/31 but it’s still there for order.

+ BlackSmokeDemon on November 4th, 2013 at 6:54 am said:

How the hell do I find out what will be for sale this week? It’s a real pain in the ass not being able to just search it on google and it pops up and I can choose what games I’ll buy.

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 7:15 am said:

171 on which console? PS3 or ps4? We’ll I always just google new ps3 ps4 games that should be it

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

171or just go to the ps3 or 4 section at the top screen click games

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on November 4th, 2013 at 7:55 am said:

Or you could always read the post you’re all commenting on.

+ Ryumoau on November 4th, 2013 at 8:08 am said:

@155 i think the preorder map won’t be available till tuesday.

+ Aexuz on November 4th, 2013 at 8:08 am said:

Dead or Alive 5 plus ^_^

+ jenkins1 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:31 am said:

Wow, Final Exam. I still have that movie on V.H.S

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:41 am said:

i think same ,the map will come later

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 8:46 am said:

i need opinion,like or not the picture before press X and start the game,im verry disappointed.Its important to me i like the pic from MW3 and BO2 but ghort nooo im depressed

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 9:16 am said:

Why in different store the game is 11,3GB is that mean there exist free fall map and in 10,9GB no that map,respond please.

+ ein_nineteenth on November 4th, 2013 at 10:20 am said:

RIP: Obscure and Obscure 2.
How could they desecrate your memory with Final Exam?

+ tusunami on November 4th, 2013 at 11:32 am said:

Some of these demos look interesting might try them out.

+ KoldStrejke on November 4th, 2013 at 12:36 pm said:

gonna get the Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collection. I am playing it Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition on PC, and its great. cant wait for my son to try the PS3 version. good castlevania fun. good job Konami

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 4:28 pm said:

Anyone know if we can start playing ghosts at 12:01 est. in the N. East ?

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 4:45 pm said:

Yes we have to wait 6:17 hours, is that a joke the big joke why i found in my download list the free fall map but only 63Mb heyyy what is that mean? LoL

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 5:00 pm said:

Lmao that’s crazy I found out katila10 that when you press triangle on ghosts where it’s downloaded then go down to information it has the start date I live in the N. East anyways it says starts 11/5/2013 2:00a.m. Wow! How friggin disappointed am I right now that I’ll be playing this crap tomorrow instead I can’t believe that we pre downloaded this **** and still can’t even play it!!! Wow that pre download was a Massive Friggin FAIL! I could’ve went to gstop and been playing by 1:00 a a whole friggin hour earlier than pre download which I thought was so we can start playing at 12:01 ? Wow what a friggin rip off Sony you suck

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 5:01 pm said:

FAIL

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 5:03 pm said:

Lmao that’s crazy I found out katila10 that when you press triangle on ghosts where it’s downloaded then go down to information it has the start date I live in the N. East anyways it says starts 11/5/2013 2:00a.m. Wow! How friggin disappointed am I right now that I’ll be playing this crap tomorrow instead I can’t believe that we pre downloaded this isht and still can’t even play it!!! Wow that pre download was a Massive Friggin FAIL! I could’ve went to gstop and been playing by 1:00 a a whole friggin hour earlier than pre download which I thought was so we can start playing at 12:01 ? Wow what a friggin rip off Sony you usck

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 5:19 pm said:

I can’t believe nobody is crying about this yet like I am lol. I guess you guys will read this at about an hour before you think your going to play at 12:01am ….. Last night everyone, myself included, was throwing fits about Sony not keeping promises etc. and how we had to wait to pre download ghosts 3 hours later than the specified time which was at 3:00pst. So I’m thinking that what ever really happens at 12:01 on game launch? Nothing. We wait 2-3 hours later all the friggin time at least with cod games I found out because really when is the last time cod actually released something on the time they said except at retail stores I could be wrong but it seems that way. Plus take for the bo2 map packs…late never on time. I got mine at 2:00 am and another one at 4:00am so idk. I’m so seriously disappointed at Sony for their aimless attempts at getting their time correct. Ok I’m done ranting …..another disappointed Sony customer……

+ tommyxthirteen on November 4th, 2013 at 5:21 pm said:

GameStoping it next time that’s a fact I guess you live and learn

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 5:22 pm said:

No friend drunk ur self go to sleep and you wake up at 2am hehe and sony is the top of the mother nature lol

+ KATILA10 on November 4th, 2013 at 5:23 pm said:

tommyxthirteen what is information says what is your start time i have to wait 5:38 min.

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on November 4th, 2013 at 10:54 pm said:

I have fans hearing my Cry for Fallout 3 :) WoW

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on November 4th, 2013 at 10:56 pm said:

Fallout 3 For the psn plz :)

+ KATILA10 on November 5th, 2013 at 2:30 am said:

im verry sorry ghost are not good no tactical inser. weapons are ugly and now i have to waiting 1 year for next black ops i love BO2 they talking when you killed them i mean the voices are verry fun here i hear only (cover me i reloading) haha,sorry for me im crying 1year waiting now.

+ Animefreakers on November 5th, 2013 at 8:44 am said:

when will gex enter the gecko be release? :(

+ sithmathamatiks on November 5th, 2013 at 9:16 am said:

what about tune in radio app for the ps vita??? i thought i was supposed to be released this week?

+ the_jerbear on November 6th, 2013 at 10:29 am said:

Click on CastleStorm, sends me to page to buy COD:Ghosts. Sure seems legit.

PAGE 1 2 3 4