PS4-Watch_Dogs

Warframe PS4 Pre-order Bonuses Detailed

Pat Kudirka's Avatar + Posted by Pat Kudirka on Nov 07, 2013 // Associate Producer, Digital Extremes

We are less than a week away from the PS4 launch, and the Digital Extremes’ team has been hard at work polishing up Warframe and getting it ready for its debut on launch day, when players turn on their PS4s for the first time. We’re imagining the squeals of delight at the thought of firing that baby up on Day 1…ZOMG!

So, what have we been up to? In addition to working on the game, we’ve also been coming up with ways to help PS4 players get into the game quickly. Not too long ago, we released our special Warframe: Ultimate Fan Pack — a pre-order Pack specifically for PlayStation fans that includes an exclusive PlayStation Braton Rifle weapon skin, 50 Platinum, and 20,000 Credits. With this pack you’ll be able to get a step ahead of the enemy, and take advantage of items in the Market utilizing your Credits and Platinum (and look good doing it with your PlayStation branded Braton Rifle). Oh, and did we mention the pre-order and everything in the pack are absolutely free?

To get this pack on launch day (or when you get your PS4), you’ll have to pre-order Warframe either through SEN on the web, or through PlayStation Store on your PS3 — found in the PS4 section — by November 12th.

Remember, Warframe is free-to-play, so really you’re just reserving this pack to be added to your Warframe account once you download the game when PS4 launches. Once you get your PS4, log online, and download Warframe to unleash your inner ninja.

Warframe on PS4, 03

Warframe on PS4, 02Warframe on PS4, 01

We’ve also added tons of new content and polish to the game since we revealed it at E3; including new planets, modes, weapons, and Warframes. Most importantly, we’re super excited to see how the PlayStation community embraces all the tweaks and additions we’ve made. We still have a few surprises lined up as launch draws closer and days turn to hours. More information about Warframe, its story, and its universe will soon be revealed. This includes a new trailer for the PS4 launch exclusive, which we teased above.

So what about post-launch? DE will continue to bring more stuff to the community, including PS+ members, so keep an eye out. We expect to have regular content updates on PS4 similar to what we’ve done with the PC Beta, and we’ll keep you up to date through Facebook, Twitter and the official PS4 Forums, which will go live on launch day at www.warframe.com. Join the community and tell us what you think of the game; constant updates mean fast fixes and changes based on your feedback!

So, that’s it for now, thanks for reading, and we hope to see you in the game on November 15th. <Squeal!>

94 Comments

PAGE 1 2

+ Christian399 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:10 pm said:

Played around with this on PC a bit; runs like a dream. I know this is cross-platform, but do we use the same accounts? Or is it a new ID linked to PSN?

I’m also curious as to how much new content they added. I was playing in what was certainly a beta, but there was still plenty to do. Not much in the way of enemy variety, but the fights themselves were at least varied and tactical.

+ MONEYCLIP817 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:10 pm said:

Warframe looks awesome

+ andyscout on November 7th, 2013 at 3:13 pm said:

Can I play with/against my brother playing on the PC version if I’m on PS4?

+ G-Force08 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:23 pm said:

A F2P game with pre-order bonuses? Sweet! I already pre-ordered this on my PS3 the day it was available. I’ll be looking forward to playing this next week! :D

(One week!!!!)

+ twoblud on November 7th, 2013 at 3:26 pm said:

Really can’t wait to play this on PS4, love the game on PC it really is amazing! Wish there was some pre-order bonus in the EU too though =/

+ JROD0823 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:27 pm said:

@4,

I did the same.

Greatness Awaits in 7 days and 6 and one half hours. :o

+ Patsrule0316 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:29 pm said:

I have a question. I have a vita right now and my own PSN account. I preordered Warframe for PS4. However, since this game is T and not M, I might light my son play it when I get the PS4 this month. He doesn’t have a PSN account. Can we make an account for him and preorder warframe for him without having him tied to any system yet? Or can he use the same preorder that I made when I download it to the PS4?

Thanks

+ DaZetheMaZe on November 7th, 2013 at 3:30 pm said:

Ninjas Play Free :) , been following this for awhile now with all of the updates, fixes, progression great work DE. Dont think laptop could ever run this, but I”ll be there day 1 on PS4.

Peace

+ ChrisTempesto on November 7th, 2013 at 3:39 pm said:

@1 It isnt cross platform play and the devs said that you can transform your PC account over once and then the accounts are separate. As in you’ll not be leveling your PC acc on your PS4.

+ Teflon02 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

what’s the frame rate going to be? Not that big a deal but it gets annoying when games are under 30

+ maxcoronel2014 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

One of the most impressive F2P games. Day one on mi PS4!

+ GeoDarky on November 7th, 2013 at 3:48 pm said:

Thank you Digital Extremes for bringing this awesome game to PS4 day 1, we will be there and we are planning to stay :)

+ GeoDarky on November 7th, 2013 at 3:49 pm said:

@10 the game is 1080p@60fps

+ Mobius2525 on November 7th, 2013 at 3:49 pm said:

just pre-order!

+ Kaneda_Neo-Tokyo on November 7th, 2013 at 3:51 pm said:

Best Free To Play I have played on PC. Welcome to PS4 guys…

+ poodude on November 7th, 2013 at 3:54 pm said:

Played the game on PC, but couldn’t get into it because controller support didn’t feel right. DualShock 4 looks to change that though, so I’m all ready for launch!

+ vonhammer on November 7th, 2013 at 4:10 pm said:

@twoblud
Yep, no PS4 pre orders on EU PSN for launch. Asked the other day and they confirmed it. Also asked the devs on twitter if we’ll get the bonuses, but the reply was none for EU.

Gutted but will download day one.

+ Teflon02 on November 7th, 2013 at 4:15 pm said:

@13 AWESOME!!!

+ crusher915 on November 7th, 2013 at 4:32 pm said:

so is there Cross-save with the PC version?

+ EvoAnubis on November 7th, 2013 at 4:56 pm said:

That is very cool! Did my preorder a few days ago, and can’t wait to give this game a go on my brand new PS4 next Friday!

+ glasscut on November 7th, 2013 at 5:00 pm said:

Cant wait… Seriously Warframe looks more than awesome..

+ Kchow23 on November 7th, 2013 at 5:13 pm said:

Looking forward to playing Warframe! Would play more on PC if mine were any good, but now I can play it on PS4. Hoping for Hawken on PS4 also :)

+ Letter13 on November 7th, 2013 at 5:29 pm said:

To all those asking about PC/PS4 cross-play and account transferring, you can check out the Warframe forums post by Steve Sinclair (the game’s creative director) here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125149-warframe-ps4-account-migrationcross-platform-play/

+ reynolds-wrap1 on November 7th, 2013 at 5:43 pm said:

Pre Ordered once it came out. Im second most exited for this one. PS4 FTW!!!

+ tusunami on November 7th, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

I don’t play MMO’s but this is going to be my first time & I’m looking forward to it!!!!!!!!!

+ CrispyCanuk on November 7th, 2013 at 5:58 pm said:

The non-duality of my account is kind of a killer for me. Probably won’t play on PS4 b/c my accounts won’t be synced and the PC is the dev’s primary platform w/ faster updates.

+ BBboy20 on November 7th, 2013 at 6:00 pm said:

Hhmm. Interesting. Surprised you don’t offer the StA rifle from Killzone since both that and Warframe’s assault rifles look similar.

+ punkmusic2009 on November 7th, 2013 at 6:01 pm said:

whats the diffence between pc version and ps4 version and is vidzone going to be on ps4

+ punkmusic2009 on November 7th, 2013 at 6:08 pm said:

is ps home going to be on ps4

+ Roxous on November 7th, 2013 at 6:47 pm said:

@25 It’s not a MMO. It’s more like Mass Effect’s multiplayer.

+ ChangeDaBullets on November 7th, 2013 at 7:44 pm said:

I already pre ordered this awhile ago lol forgot I did.. Ahhh 8 more days folks!

+ Elvick_ on November 7th, 2013 at 7:44 pm said:

Bring it.

+ TheCraZyCloWn on November 7th, 2013 at 7:46 pm said:

Please help me….

I try to preorder but it states the following on the SEN Website

You are not eligible to purchase or download this content.

Then I go on the PlayStation store and clock download but nothing happens.

What gives?

+ AlexPhenomen on November 7th, 2013 at 8:45 pm said:

Not available in Europe (Russia)? Please fix!

+ honkayjeezus on November 7th, 2013 at 10:39 pm said:

While I hate the lack of DLNA, and music ownership…

I am looking forward to the free to play market and PS Plus stuff… Resogun and Contrast.

+ JMG24BAD on November 7th, 2013 at 11:07 pm said:

Cant wait to play.

+ Sum-Mischief on November 8th, 2013 at 7:18 am said:

Wow that just hyped me up ….

I’m playing if you like to add me you can.

USA
East Coast.

+ Mando44646 on November 8th, 2013 at 8:16 am said:

Since there are so few games to play at launch, Im going to be giving this and a few of the other ftp games a try once Im done with Killzone and AC4 :)

+ DominicWhite on November 8th, 2013 at 2:24 pm said:

For those who haven’t tried it, Warframe really isn’t an MMO. It’s closer to Mass Effect 3′s multiplayer than anything. There’s some mild PvP content, but it’s almost all co-op. You complete missions, hoard loot, farm bosses for blueprints to create new Warframes (characters) and repeat until you drop.

It’s pretty solid. It’s also probably not worth preordering. The PC version spits out 50%-off coupons every few days, so there’s really no reason to pay full price for in-game currency, weapons, etc. You don’t want to buy weapons or characters in-game, anyway. They’re vastly overpriced and quite easy to get through normal play.

Save any real-money purchases for Reactors and Catalysts (which increase the level cap of your characters/weapons), new weapon/character slots and gun-drones. All of these are cheap (waaaaaay cheaper than guns) and are a huge hassle to get hold of just by playing.

+ SUICIDE_GUY on November 8th, 2013 at 4:04 pm said:

I can’t pre-order. The site keeps coming up saying that is doesn’t exist.

+ SUICIDE_GUY on November 8th, 2013 at 4:20 pm said:

^ Anyone else having this same problem?

+ Verve on November 8th, 2013 at 4:46 pm said:

@40 I too am having problems with the SEN store and through the PS3 store. They both give error messages about not finding the content. I hope this doesn’t mean we are SOL. I just found out about this game and wanted to get the offer… :.(

+ EKANE29 on November 8th, 2013 at 4:50 pm said:

It won’t let me preorder through my PS3 or the link listed above. What Gives!?

+ Tektuuu on November 8th, 2013 at 5:43 pm said:

Is this no longer available for pre-order? Any updates please Pat Kudirka?

+ EDfromRED1 on November 8th, 2013 at 5:53 pm said:

I love the look and vibe of this game. Kinda reminds me of a mix between Mass Effect, Halo and Dune.
The story and character trailers are extremely mysterious, informative and evocative. Can’t wait for my launch PS4 to play this.

+ KRONOS– on November 8th, 2013 at 5:54 pm said:

This blog convinced me to check the game out. I have pre-ordered it for the extras and will play the game 1 week from now. Can’t wait!

+ Maxhellion on November 8th, 2013 at 8:15 pm said:

I can’t pre-order it in the PS3 store neither in the SEN. WHY?

+ Sagat1 on November 8th, 2013 at 9:31 pm said:

ohh, I see I’m not the only one who can’t find the preorder

+ Fidalicious on November 8th, 2013 at 9:50 pm said:

How do I preorder on the SEN page? The only way to find the game is by searching (not listed under ps4 preorders), and there is no purchase button. I no longer have a PS3. Can someone help me out?

+ my360broke_again on November 8th, 2013 at 10:15 pm said:

ps3 sen store says this item is not available!

PAGE 1 2