PS4-The Order

A Threefold Surprise for PS4 Owners

Eric Lempel's Avatar + Posted by Eric Lempel on Nov 08, 2013 // VP, Sony Network Entertainment

After months of anticipation, we’re just a week away from the launch of PlayStation 4 in the United States and Canada. Starting at midnight on November 15th, you’ll be able to see for yourself what the future of gaming and entertainment looks like.

The network now expands across a wide array of digital entertainment including incredible multi-player gameplay, availability of full games day and date, streaming movies and TV shows, and a premium cloud-based music service. We are excited to provide those of you in the US and Canada with a special promotional voucher in every PS4 box* that includes:

• $10 Sony Entertainment Network wallet credit for PlayStation Store
  • 30-day free PlayStation Plus membership trial**
  • 30-day free Music Unlimited service trial**

PS4 Bonuses

Out of the box, you can immediately experience everything PlayStation Plus for PS4 has to offer and have access to millions and millions of songs through Music Unlimited. The $10 credit can be used towards anything in the store including new PS4 launch titles, such as Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts, and Killzone Shadow Fall.

Look for the voucher when you open your PS4 box and let us know what you’re excited about playing, listening, or watching by using #PS4 on Twitter.

* Available for a limited time only
** Only for new subscribers

PAGE 1 4 5 6

+ Guru-555 on November 15th, 2013 at 7:35 pm said:

I didn’t receive a voucher in my box, what do i need to do to receive one?

+ Guru-555 on November 15th, 2013 at 7:45 pm said:

Scratch that the wife thought it was garbage and finally remembered throwing it away.

+ itsmewpg on November 15th, 2013 at 8:02 pm said:

I know the 30-day voucher won’t stack on top of an active PS+ subscription, but what if your account expires in a few days? If I let it expire, then redeem the 30-day voucher the next day — would that work?

+ Aaaro1 on November 16th, 2013 at 12:44 am said:

Whats gonna happen now that I already had a 1 year subsciption to PS Plus then the PS Plus 3 month code i got from the ps4 voucher i added on to my account does it mess everything up? Please someone answer me i need help i want to know. Btw it says it expires 8/17/14 thats the date next year that i will have to renew mine but it says im on a 3 month cycle.? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

+ BEES_IN_FL on November 16th, 2013 at 3:03 am said:

I logged into PSN on my PS4 and no where does it say I a, a Plus+ member. I am on PS3… Is that right???

+ jnegamble on November 16th, 2013 at 11:31 am said:

Yeah well guess what none of the codes work. Wow Sony way to fail on the first day.

+ goyo095 on November 16th, 2013 at 11:08 pm said:

Will the PS Plus trial be only for the PS4 or will it also be for the PS3 User that can’t afford the PS4.

+ xXbenergewsXx on November 17th, 2013 at 1:13 am said:

Does anyone knows what we will get in december ?

+ C_Moore07 on November 17th, 2013 at 6:23 pm said:

My voucher has no codes inside, just a blank white box. How do I get the codes?

+ dipchit02 on November 19th, 2013 at 12:00 pm said:

I am a little confused because my threefold surprise does not appear to have any codes on it. There is an expiration date above 3 empty white boxes but no codes in them. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or what.

+ ImThor24 on November 20th, 2013 at 10:56 am said:

why i cant pass my music or videos to the ps4 ? if i should knew that from the beginning, thats a big fail.

+ ImThor24 on November 20th, 2013 at 11:22 am said:

Audio CD, MP3, DLNA, External HDD support please.

this has to be added, i dont get you you took that off, is not negotiable, who ever told you guys you were doing right , he was wrongggg!!

+ kilyourself on November 20th, 2013 at 11:02 pm said:

How do we use our plastation+ account that we had on ps3. Shows that I am PS+ member on my profile but when I get in the store just shows welcome and purchase PS+. Please help

+ ThyKingZG on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:29 am said:

Cool on the freebies. Like someone stated above the $10 credit and video unlimited is useless without ULTRAVIOLET. The only time I’m sitting in front of my ps4 is to play games. I have HULU, Netflix, Amazon, Crackle etc, etc etc on my Sony Google Tv. I also have a thing called Spotify for music…unlimited.

+ Mekonamet on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:25 pm said:

I can’t beleive we have to PAY to play ONLINE that is so wrong!

+ jadsibai on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:34 pm said:

I am just curious. Why does Sony require us to put our cred. card info on the 30D free trial, thx in advance;)

+ JP_CFC09 on November 23rd, 2013 at 3:07 am said:

Any information on if Europe ps4 pre orders this 29th get treated to anything like this or do we just lose out, any info would be great as I’ve pre ordered mine since e3 and think it wouldn’t be fair to be left out…

+ Adam353 on November 25th, 2013 at 1:20 am said:

do European customers not get anything?

+ Denkoyugo on November 25th, 2013 at 7:42 am said:

@Adam353

What else is new? PS3 was outselling xbox in EU for ages, yet US gets the first release as well ;)

+ ginganinja613 on November 26th, 2013 at 11:03 am said:

I was a Playstation Plus subscriber on ps3, but I believe my subscription runs out in the next couple days. I just got my ps4 and I tried activating the 30-day subscription that came in-box, and it keeps asking for a credit card. Do I not qualify for the free trial because I am a loyal Playstation user? I could have just signed up for a new account, but didn’t want to lose all my friends, purchases such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, which I just bought as a digital download for the simple reason that I planned on getting a PS4 within the weeks following its release. I would just like the Free 30 Days to be fair to everyone, myself included. People who have switched from a Playstation 3 to a Playstation 4 should be given that as a loyalty bonus if Sony won’t give us the Free 30-Day offer.

+ MrsBubblesK on November 26th, 2013 at 4:08 pm said:

I didn’t get any codes… I saw the threefold paper, but where the codes should be, it’s blank… :’(
I’m still enjoying my PS4 though

+ red720 on November 28th, 2013 at 5:59 am said:

So there is no similar voucher in the Australian PS4 boxes or is it just mine that is missing?

PAGE 1 4 5 6