PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Nov 12, 2013 // Director, PlayStation Store

PlayStation Store Update

PS3 Full Games

XCOM: Enemy Within ($39.99)
XCOM Enemy Within
XCOM: Enemy Within is the standalone expansion to the 2012 Game of the Year award-winning strategy game XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Enemy Within adds an incredible array of new abilities, upgrades and weapons to combat new enemy and alien threats. This expansion also introduces new maps and missions, new tactical and strategic gameplay, and new multiplayer content providing a fresh new gameplay experience.
Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus ($29.99)
Ratchet Into the Nexus
After one of the most infamous manhunts in galactic history results in the capture of Vendra Prog, Ratchet and Clank offer to escort the dangerous criminal to the Vartax Detention Center. After a daring orbital jailbreak at the forgotten edge of the galaxy, Ratchet and Clank find themselves lost in an abandoned sector. There, in deepest space, they uncover an inter-dimensional event that threatens the universe—and forces Ratchet to decide what’s really important.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition ($59.99)
Injustice
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition enhances the bold new franchise to the fighting game genre from NetherRealm Studios. Featuring six new playable characters, over 30 new skins, and 60 new S.T.A.R. Labs missions, this edition packs a punch. In addition to DC Comics icons such as Batman, The Joker, Green Lantern, The Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman, the latest title from the award-winning studio presents a deep original story. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.
Dynasty Warriors 7 ($29.99)
Dynasty Warriors 7
In DYNASTY WARRIORS 7, follow the captivating story of four Kingdoms battling for rule of China! Experience the individual tales of the Shu, Wu, Wei and the new Jin kingdoms as they shape China from the warring chaos of the Later Han period to the division of the Land into Three Kingdoms.
Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler ($14.99)
Diggs Nightcrawler
Can you help storybook detective Diggs unravel the truth behind Humpty Dumpty’s downfall? Wonderbook presents a film-noir inspired, detective story developed exclusively for the PlayStation®3 system in partnership with the Academy Award® winner Moonbot Studio.
Wonderbook: Walking With Dinosaurs ($29.99)
WonderWalkingWithDinosaurs_MasterArt
Grab your Wonderbook peripheral, dig up 150-million-year-old secrets and uncover dinosaur fossils, then stand back as the prehistoric giants come to life right before your eyes. Walk among giant herbivores such as Triceratops and Stegosaurus and come face-to-face with deadly predators including Mapusaurus and Tyrannosaurus.

PSN Games

Velocity Ultra ($9.99)
Velocity Ultra
Velocity Ultra is the native PlayStation®3 system version of the multiple award-winning teleportation shoot ‘em-up Velocity! Featuring a new anime-influenced art style, touch screen to teleport, bombs on right stick, explosive visual effects, a Platinum trophy and PSN leaderboards, Velocity Ultra improves on the 2012 Game Of The Year and PSN Gamer’s Choice release in every area (except music ‘cos that rocked the first time around).

PS Vita Games

Flower $6.99 (Cross-buy with PS3 and PS4)
Flower
Flower lets you take control of the wind as you explore and navigate beautiful, lush environments using motion controls. Journey through varied landscapes at your own pace, interacting with and changing the environment as you go, and find balance and harmony in your surroundings.
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition ($39.99)
Injustice

Bundles

GRID 2: All In Pack ($29.99)
Grid 2
Download the All-In Pack to receive all available car and track content packs for GRID 2 at a huge discount. Includes the Bathurst Pack, Spa-Francorchamps Pack, McLaren Racing Pack, IndyCar Pack, GTR Racing Pack, Headstart Pack, Super Modified Pack, Drift Pack, Classic GRID Pack and Peak Performance Pack and features two new circuits, 10 new routes, over 25 new cars and more!

PlayStation Store Highlights

blogheader_xcom_111213blogheader_injustice_111213

Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus releases this week alongside XCOM: Enemy Within, the new standalone expansion for XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Injustice: Gods Among Us also unleashed an Ultimate Edition for both PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.

If you have PlayStation Plus you can now download ibb & obb for free as part of your membership. Two more games, Contrast and RESOGUN, will be entering the Instant Game Collection later this week for PlayStation 4, so get ready to download those on November 15th.

Our partners at Amazon are offering up the first 3 episodes of Alpha House for free exclusively on Prime Instant Video. Here’s a synopsis of the show: Re-election battles, looming indictments, parties, their Party … these senators need a drink. And a new housemate. Alpha House, starring John Goodman and written by Academy Award nominee and Pulitzer Prize winner Garry Trudeau, is a comedy about four misfit senators who rent a house together in Washington DC. The roomies are joined by Cynthia Nixon (Sex and the City), Amy Sedaris (Strangers with Candy), Wanda Sykes (Curb Your Enthusiasm), and Julie White (Go On), who share in the outrageous—and sometimes all-too-real—follies of Washington politics.

Finally, as a special offer for PlayStation 3 users, from November 11 to November 26, Episode 1 of “The Wrong Mans” – a new original series from Hulu – will be available for FREE, no Hulu Plus subscription needed. This same experience will also be available to owners of PlayStation 4 when it becomes available on November 15. “The Wrong Mans” is an action-comedy about two lowly office workers who are dragged into a conspiracy of murder, kidnapping and mayhem. The Hollywood Reporter says “The Wrong Mans” is “packed with hilarious moments.” Check out “The Wrong Mans” for FREE then go to www.hulu.com/ps3 to sign up for Hulu Plus to watch the entire series.

PlayStation Plus

PlayStation Plus Update 11-11-2013

Become a PlayStation Plus member

Learn more and purchase online, or activate instantly on PlayStation Store. To learn more about this week’s Plus offerings, check out this week’s PS Plus post.

Instant Game Collection

Price Drops

Game Title New Price Original Price
Assassin’s Creed III $29.99 $39.99
Killer Is Dead $39.99 $49.99

PS Vita Add-ons

Valhalla Knights 3
  • Lady Clerks Set ($2.99)
  • Foreigners No.2 ($1.99)

PS3 Add-ons

Armored Core: Verdict Day
  • CPU Voice 4 ($1.99)
  • CPU Voice Complete Set 1 ($6.99)
  • Pilot 10 ($0.99)
  • Pilot 9 ($0.99)
  • Pilot Complete Set 2 ($4.99)
Batman: Arkham Origins
  • New Millennium Skins Pack ($4.99, Free with Season Pass)
BEYOND: Two Souls
  • Advanced Experiments ($4.99)
BioShock Infinite
  • Burial At Sea – Episode 1 ($14.99)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  • Pop Idol Costume Set ($14.99)
  • Pop Idol Team ($4.99)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters
  • Pop Idol Ayane ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Christie ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Helena ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Hitomi ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Kasumi ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Kokoro ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Leifang ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Lisa ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Mila ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Momiji ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Rachel ($1.99)
  • Pop Idol Tina ($1.99)
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  • Mao ($2.99)
  • Salvatore ($2.99)
DUST 514
  • Origin Pack ($4.99)
GRID 2
  • Bathurst Track Pack ($9.99)
  • Classic Grid Pack ($5.99)
How to Survive
  • Heat Wave X3 Pack ($1.99)
WWE 2K14
  • N.W.O. Pack ($8.99)
  • The Giant (Free)

PS3 Avatars

• Various Dustforce Avatars ($0.49 each)

PS3 Themes

• Machine Empress Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Metal Stream Static Theme ($1.99)

PAGE 1 2 3

+ xclaw on November 12th, 2013 at 2:27 pm said:

No digital discount on Vita Injustice?

+ Chaos_Bladez on November 12th, 2013 at 2:27 pm said:

Injustice, Burial at Sea, and the Batman skins. Sounds good to me.
And then, of course, the barrage coming on Friday. This is a good week for Playstation.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on November 12th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

It is indeed!

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on November 12th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

most definitely! can’t wait for PS4 goodness along with XCOM Enemy Within. PS3 + PS4 combo!

+ Satnamji on November 12th, 2013 at 2:28 pm said:

Heavy Rain Crime Scene Dynamic Theme (Free)? Nice. But will we ever see a digital version of Heavy Rain on the PSN? Please.

+ surachoke on November 12th, 2013 at 2:28 pm said:

Been waiting for this, Thanks!!

+ lisatsunami on November 12th, 2013 at 2:28 pm said:

Thanks for continuing the timely updates, Store Team.

Am considering the Wonderbook games since they are digital (but I can’t find Book of Spells retail anywhere!!)

+ LilRican on November 12th, 2013 at 2:29 pm said:

No ps4 games or plus ps4 games?

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on November 12th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

We’ll have a PS4 update later this week :)

+ Slaughter_007 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:30 pm said:

O joy ” I am Alive” Great discount. Too bad payday is friday and Sony you are emptying my wallet every week. Now lets host a Cook out and Lan party!!!

Good update Grace, Morgan and others!!

+ rabidninjamonky on November 12th, 2013 at 2:31 pm said:

Thanks for the great Ubisoft sale! I bought Shoot Many Robots and Call of Juarez: Gunslinger. I already started Shoot Many Robots, and I’m liking it a lot so far. I bought Outland years ago for PS3, but I would love a vita port. Great game, and I think it would be perfect for the vita.

+ SinfulWarrior on November 12th, 2013 at 2:32 pm said:

I’m so pumped for thursday night, I wanna see all the stuff I can download on my PS4!

+ Guimace on November 12th, 2013 at 2:32 pm said:

PS Vita has such a great lineup for fighting and RPGs – my favorite genres since the first PlayStation. Still not decided on which platform to get Injustice, though. Any opinions?

Also, happy week for us PlayStation fans. Love to be here, best of luck PS4!

+ hrusa2us on November 12th, 2013 at 2:32 pm said:

Will Gran Turismo 6 be avalible on PS Store digitally on launch date ? Thank you for an answer.

+ Raiders-34 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:32 pm said:

I plan on upgrading my PS4 HDD. Will Playroom be available to download off the store? I’m getting the camera and would hate to miss out in it if I upgrade. Also, will games like Killzone be available asap or will they be available at midnight pacific time on the pan store?

+ canto3 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:33 pm said:

Is this true according to this article You will be able to turn a sub account into a master account, if so when will you implement it?

+ darkstorm1996 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:33 pm said:

when is Sony shipping the PS4 first group I am in I was told :S

+ Guimace on November 12th, 2013 at 2:34 pm said:

@6: PS4 games will be out friday, the 15th to coincide with PS4 launch.

+ Skater_Ricky on November 12th, 2013 at 2:34 pm said:

Where’s the PS4 game’s for the rest of the Preorders?

+ Mercenary09 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:35 pm said:

Hey guys you forgot to add Flower for the Vita to this post. Just downloaded mine!

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on November 12th, 2013 at 3:46 pm said:

It snuck right by us, didn’t it? We’ll have Justin add it, but as he’s in NYC right now, it might not be immediately.

+ geedawg14 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:35 pm said:

Is there any way to preorder Warframe for PS4 through SEN? The blog had an article about preorder bonuses for Warframe a couple days ago but I haven’t been able to find a place to preorder it. (I know there are bonuses for Warframe for PS Plus subscribers as well which is great too!)

+ L1N3M4X- on November 12th, 2013 at 2:35 pm said:

I want more PS4 Digital Pre Orders! FIFA14, NBA LIVE 14, and others!

+ Ryler on November 12th, 2013 at 2:36 pm said:

Also flower is now available for vita :)

+ dh4645 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:36 pm said:

tempted to get R&C, but i have so many other games to play already.

never played beyond good & evil….worth it for $2.50? or will it be free sometime?

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on November 12th, 2013 at 3:47 pm said:

I don’t think it’s going to be free anytime soon, so at that price, if you’re at all interested (and it’s a great game btw) i say go for it.

One of the best PS2 games of all time imo

+ canto3 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:37 pm said:

Is this true according to Polygon you will be able to turn a sub account into a master account, if so when will it be implemented?

+ boomstickbhg on November 12th, 2013 at 2:37 pm said:

With launch this Friday, why did you not add more pre orders to the store for PS4?

We already know a ton of games are digital day 1 availability, but no word on pre order bonuses for PS4 games bought digitally vs in store and now it’s too late to pre order most games.

Guess that’s my fault for waiting to buy digitally/thinking sony thinks logically.

+ samv33 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:37 pm said:

Glad to see the Wonderbook series is still being supported. My daughter and I had a great time with Book of Spells.

+ StingrayX on November 12th, 2013 at 2:37 pm said:

The PS Plus game looks awesome!

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on November 12th, 2013 at 3:50 pm said:

It’s super cute!

+ Ryumoau on November 12th, 2013 at 2:38 pm said:

Nothing for me in this update. Excited for ps4 launch friday though!!

+ Squiggle55 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:40 pm said:

I love sales. When fantastic games hit that $2.50 range that’s just so much fun. The multiplayer mode of Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is the most fun I’ve had on PS3.

+ evildevil97 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:41 pm said:

Why is the Vita version of Injustice Complete so much cheaper than the PS3 version? Aren’t they exactly the same?

+ krae_man on November 12th, 2013 at 2:41 pm said:

Is Dive Kick going to be PS4 Cross buy as well?

IE If I buy this now, will I get the PS4 version free when it comes out?

+ AguilarX on November 12th, 2013 at 2:42 pm said:

will jump on divekick but other than that, Ratchet is the only one im picking up. and download resogun and contrast so it’ll be ready on my PS4 next year

+ Malkavilis on November 12th, 2013 at 2:42 pm said:

No words about Flower? It’s launches today for Vita and it’s cross-buy! Please fix it! Another fail for Vita’s greatness…

+ sabot37 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:43 pm said:

What about Flower for PS Vita? I just downloaded it, don’t see it mentioned in the Store post

+ Rezolution77 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:44 pm said:

Best price on Street Fighter vs Tekken on Vita yet.

Very glad to see sales are becoming more regular.

*With the new patch, I have not ha one problem with downloads yet-Vita.*

I would have love to gotten Ibb and Obb, and Ducktales remastered for Vita.

+ IIL0YDII on November 12th, 2013 at 2:46 pm said:

PS1 classics Vita

+ El_Maximo-Lider on November 12th, 2013 at 2:46 pm said:

To PlayStation

Users who have downloaded Flower(Ps3) will receive Flower(Ps4) for free, does this also apply to users with the disc version? The one that contains Flow, Flower, and Journey? Also, I have downloaded FIFA 14 on Ps3 thinking that I will be able to upgrade to the Ps4 version for $10. Is this true or not?

+ afigueroa on November 12th, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

Downloading into the nexus! Thanks for the code during your live stream last Wednesday!

+ Gamerzlimited on November 12th, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

I thought Street Fighter x Tekken won’t be part of the Knockout sale. Surprised that it is. For the price, that’s actually better than the previous sale price. Unlike UMvC3, you’re paying $2.79 more as it was only 10.00 on a previous sale. Guess I’ll buy it along with Kickbeat since it’s more complete than the PS3 version. I refused to buy it on PS3 because I’m not paying $20 for on-disc DLC.

+ Metroid124 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:48 pm said:

How many PS4 games will support local-multiplayer?

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on November 12th, 2013 at 3:52 pm said:

I’m not sure, but I know Knack supports it :)

+ MatheusRuggeri on November 12th, 2013 at 2:49 pm said:

Any sale for PS Move games in a next future?

+ Binarynova on November 12th, 2013 at 2:49 pm said:

Why I’m a Sony fan:

I went to the Playstation store on my work computer and ‘bought’ this week’s free PS+ game. Then I added it to my download queue for my PS3 at home. Next I started up my Vita and launched Remote Play which connected to and turn on my PS3, starting the download immediately. So instead of downloading the game when I get home, it will be ready to play.

Too cool. :)

+ Kchow23 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:51 pm said:

NBA Game Time App for Canada? Any ETA?

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on November 12th, 2013 at 3:51 pm said:

No news about this, sorry.

+ Mike_1519 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:51 pm said:

Nice Store update just want to know isn’t that the same Heavy Rain Dynamic theme that was already free when the Director’s Cut edition was released?

+ Tjoeb123 on November 12th, 2013 at 2:52 pm said:

Injustice GAU UE was supposed to come with the soundtrack, and I didn’t get it. (got the Vita version from PSN) I asked on the blog post earlier today, but nobody has answered me.

+ FukujinPickle on November 12th, 2013 at 2:56 pm said:

Anyone know if XCOM: Enemy Within contains the original game? (Can I toggle game modes between Enemy Unknown and Enemy Within content?)

+ DarkStar83x on November 12th, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Nothing really for me this week. I already own the free game. However, I do plan on getting the two free games that are coming up for PS4 on Friday.

+ guitarded77 on November 12th, 2013 at 3:10 pm said:

Ahh… a list of games sent to die. Greatness Awaits… 2 days.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Paul Sullivan on November 12th, 2013 at 3:51 pm said:

Awww, not to die! So much goodness left in the PS3! But, yes, Greatness Awaits!

+ soundandvision77 on November 12th, 2013 at 3:16 pm said:

Nice to see the Beyond: Two Souls DLC there. I’ll definitely be picking that up. I was hoping that DLC wouldn’t be exclusive to pre-orders. Great game!

+ KILLZONE79 on November 12th, 2013 at 3:17 pm said:

Does anyone know anyword about GTA V Beach Bum pack DLC, Last i heard from rockstar games was early november and i would of figured it would release today but it didnt, did it get delayed just like how our stimulus package did?

+ PainOfSarrow on November 12th, 2013 at 3:17 pm said:

hmmm. short list but kick beat for me. also cloudberry kingdom is worth full price.

+ katsuo7171 on November 12th, 2013 at 3:20 pm said:

The last PS3 only store update!

PAGE 1 2 3