PS4 - Destiny

Grow ‘The Galahad’ this Movember

Gregory Delfosse's Avatar + Posted by Gregory Delfosse on Nov 14, 2013 // PR & Marketing Manager, Ready At Dawn Studios

Ready at Dawn are powering away on The Order: 1886 and wanted to ignite a heavy “stache” of Movember fun with you. If you didn’t already know, Sir Galahad, the gallant hero and leader of The Order, sports a legendary ‘stache of his own. We call it “The Galahad.”

This Movember, we want to challenge you to grow The Galahad in support of cancer research… and just plain awesomeness.

The Order: 1886 on PS4The Order: 1886 on PS4

WHAT TO DO:

• Join “The Order” team at Movember.com to help raise funds for cancer research. With or without a mustache, your support is extremely appreciated!
  • Grow your “Galahad” and sport it like a legend
  • Show us… no, show the world in any of the following ways:
    • Post a photo of your ‘stache on The Order team page
    • Instagram or Twitter and tag #TheGalahad
    • E-mail us your photo to movember@readyatdawn.com

We’ll select some of our favorites to share on Facebook, and present you to the PlayStation Nation as a legend of “The Galahad” Movember movement.

Your support of The Order team at Movember.com all leads back to supporting cancer research in men’s health. On behalf of everyone here at Ready At Dawn, THANK YOU!

(And if you missed a ton of fantastic new details recently revealed for The Order: 1886 on PlayStation 4, head over to Game Informer’s hub.)

16 Comments

+ RE_Player on November 14th, 2013 at 6:37 am said:

Very cool. I wish I could grow facial hair better but it usually comes out all patchy.

+ Zezzler on November 14th, 2013 at 6:53 am said:

It’s great to see that people are supporting research and promoting awareness of men’s health this Movember! Thanks or this Ready At Dawn, I’m glad to see you guys embracing this cause!

+ Heavenly_king on November 14th, 2013 at 7:09 am said:

I am hoping this game to be spectacular! I really hope this has some adventure elements, and not just “shoot, shoot, shoot, and take cover”.

Please be EPIC!

+ nikrel on November 14th, 2013 at 7:51 am said:

Can’t wait for this game, yet I will keep it held back if it needs Ready at Dawn.

+ nikrel on November 14th, 2013 at 7:54 am said:

On the note of a mustache… My wife never approves. She thinks they are dirty & creepy. The word she has deemed it is ” molestache “.

+ Welmosca on November 14th, 2013 at 8:04 am said:

This game has potential to be the best game on PS4(thus on next-gen as well) since St.Monica is involved…it may be the game that force me to buy a PS4.We will see.BTW great initiative.

+ Vaughn21 on November 14th, 2013 at 9:28 am said:

I want this game. Can’t wait until it comes out. Day one purchase for me.

+ D-Squad3 on November 14th, 2013 at 9:33 am said:

Ehh, I can’t really grow a beard but keep up the hard work RAD! I have high hopes for this game. And good luck on the people growing the “Galahad”.

+ NCtwin on November 14th, 2013 at 10:22 am said:

You guys should’ve sent this at the beginning of the month!! You know the rules of Movember: you start clean on the 1st and then grow.

I’m glad that I’m already participating, and I’ve been thinking of a style for the ‘mo. This one looks pretty easy to do…

mobro.co/beradio

Might as well put mine out there. :-)

+ boomstickbhg on November 14th, 2013 at 12:06 pm said:

Since November is half over, shouldn’t you have posted a movember challenge weeks ago?

+ supvic on November 14th, 2013 at 12:32 pm said:

Movember is nothing but a scam. All funds raised do NOTHING to progress cancer treatment because the cancer industry has no intention of curing anyone, only treating symptoms so they can profit off people’s ignorance, and it’s working.

Cures for cancer already exist and there are PLENTY, yet the industry completely ignore them because they want you to accept the lie that it’s incurable so they can maintain the status quo. They keep you focused on “finding” a cure to distract you from the truth that we already have them. Knowledge IS power.

+ JROD0823 on November 14th, 2013 at 1:23 pm said:

Challenge accepted. :)

+ tusunami on November 14th, 2013 at 6:49 pm said:

This is just 1 of the stellar games coming out very soon. PS4 day 1 shipping I’m out!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Bearded_Warrior on November 14th, 2013 at 7:38 pm said:

Consider it done, Ru. I’ll submit a pick this weekend.

+ Gash-Hammer on November 23rd, 2013 at 7:41 pm said:

I’ve signed up to the Movember site, but when I search for ‘The Order’ team it doesn’t come up :s

+ Gash-Hammer on November 23rd, 2013 at 7:44 pm said:

Nm I’ve sorted it, I was being a durp.