PS4-Watch_Dogs

PS Mobile Update: Trucks & Skulls and Vacation Vexation Arrive this Week on PlayStation Mobile

Paul Sullivan's Avatar + Posted by Paul Sullivan on Nov 20, 2013 // Community Manager, PlayStation Digital Platforms

Trucks and Skulls

Every Tuesday, there are new games, apps and updates added to PlayStation Mobile. Trucks and Skulls, our featured game of the week, and Vacation Vexation were released this week. We also have an update to Aqua Kitty, Cytus Lambda and Forevolution. We even have price changes for Magic Planet Snack Deluxe and Brg.

Also, don’t forget that you still have time to pick up either an Xperia Z smartphone or tablet to get 10 free PlayStation Mobile games, a 60 day trial of Music Unlimited and six free movies (including Elysium). Click here for details.

New Releases

Trucks and Skulls 1Trucks and Skulls 2

Trucks and Skulls by Appy Entertainment ($3.49, in-app purchases range from $2.79 – $21.99)

Demolish skull fortifications on Hell’s Highway, The Haunted Wastelands, Industrial Armageddon, Demon Town, Iceopolis, and the airless wastes of the Moon! Rev up your engines to launch your trucks, then tap to make them pull stunts and EXPLODE as they crash into buildings and fortresses to destroy lurking, leering skulls. It’s a heavy metal, post-apocalyptic, shovel-load of outrageous FUN! Chat with the developer on Twitter and Facebook.

Vacation Vexation 1Vacation Vexation 2

Vacation Vexation by Nostatic Software ($1.99)

Ah, the family seaside vacation. Sun, sand and…annoyances galore. Explore, solve puzzles and play arcade mini-games in this sequel to “Quiet, Please!” Chat with the developer on Twitter and Facebook.

Updates

Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender by Tikipod Limited ($3.49, DLC $0.49)
Cytus Lambda by Rayark (Free to demo, full game $11.99)

• Updated to version 3.0
  • Added “Chapter S: Symphony” with ten new songs

Forevolution by Pygmy Studio Co., Ltd ($5.49)

Price Changes

Magic Planet Snack Deluxe by Wolfgame (Originally $4.29, now $0.79)
Brg by Kay Hermann (Originally $2.29, now $5.99)

PS Vita owners can download these games from the PlayStation Mobile section of PlayStation Store; Owners of PlayStation-certified devices such as the Sony Xperia Z smartphone, Wikipad or Sony Xperia Z tablet, can obtain them through the PlayStation Mobile Store for the same price.

Click here for a full list of the certified devices or here for installation instructions.

10 Comments

+ Superstone on November 20th, 2013 at 7:31 am said:

Will be getting it. Finally a well known title. How about a hockey & pinball game now?

+ Stranger_Eddie on November 20th, 2013 at 8:10 am said:

Paul Sullivan, I have more than 10 PS mobile games, and I have a suggestion.

Create an UPDATE BUTTON in the front-end of all ps mobile games/apps, same as Vita Games/Apps.

I´m suggesting this, because some apps received updates and we don´t know about the ultimate versions is the last or not.

For example: I have Life In Pixels (I love this game), the version was in 1.00 and to update it, I only noticed in the official developer page the procedure to download the game again… Now is 1.1 and improved a lot of things including corrected bugs.

Here is the official page to see (external link)

Paul Sullivan, I have more than 10 PS mobile games, and I have a suggestion.

+ Stranger_Eddie on November 20th, 2013 at 8:11 am said:

To see the Life of Pixels update, you can find information here (official page)

v
v

Regards

+ BROTHERSPLUS2013 on November 20th, 2013 at 8:27 am said:

Guys, kinda off topic, but we have to know: as Sony Europe did, will you sell Gran Turismo 6 in it’s digital version through PS Store?

+ Stranger_Eddie on November 20th, 2013 at 9:40 am said:

Oh My… I posted the same information twice times… Sorry!

+ Rainwater on November 20th, 2013 at 10:00 am said:

Man, I really appreciate the support for PS Mobile. Always some surprising titles showing up.

+ goodSuM on November 20th, 2013 at 11:24 am said:

I agree with the update thing above. It would help when the game fails to update when you start and that option goes away.
Also, I wish I knew what was different about Aqua Kitty, though I don’t remember add-ons last time I played.
And yes, new Cytus update!

+ Jemar_20123 on November 20th, 2013 at 9:12 pm said:

+ Okhay with me :-)

+ secundalpy on November 21st, 2013 at 8:20 am said:

if you need a job try this site JOBS61 (dot)COM. Dan does it at home and makes $17.90 hourly just sitting and typing stuff all day…No experience needed too

+ Stranger_Eddie on November 22nd, 2013 at 4:18 am said:

“Updates
Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender by Tikipod Limited ($3.49, DLC $0.49)”

I have Aqua Kitty…

And I want to know: – How can I download the DLC for $0.49 ???????????

O_o