PS4 - Destiny

Black Friday Deals for PS3, PS Vita, and PS Plus

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar + Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Nov 22, 2013 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

November has been a huge month for PlayStation, and there’s never been a better time to join PlayStation Nation. We’ve got some incredible Black Friday deals for PS3, PS Vita, PS Plus and more, to keep November going strong.

PS3

We’re putting two of the most popular PS3 titles of 2013 together to bring you the PS3 Black Friday Bundle for only $199 (MSRP). This bundle includes a 250GB PS3, Batman Arkham Origins, and The Last of Us — one of the highest-rated games of the year. That’s $165 worth of savings.

So Black Friday is the perfect time to pick up a PS3, and we’re continuing to bring you great content on the platform. Gran Turismo 6, the latest entry in one of the most popular franchises in PlayStation history, will launch exclusively on PS3 on December 6th. Not to mention blockbusters like Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4…

Black Friday Deals

PS Vita

It’s also a great time to pick up a PS Vita, so you can play Tearaway — which launched today to stellar reviews — and recent hits like Killzone Mercenary, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, and Spelunky.

PS Vita is the ultimate companion device for PS4 through key features like Remote Play, letting gamers play most PS4 titles on their PS Vita via Wi-Fi on their home network, freeing up the television for other uses. Check out the various deals below:

PS Plus

There will also be a special Black Friday deal for PlayStation Plus at select retailers nationwide. Pick up 1 year of PS Plus for only $29.99* — that’s 40% off the regular price of $49.99. With PS Plus, you’ll get new games every month with Instant Game Collection. You’ll also get access to online multiplayer on the PS4 system. Best of all, one membership will cover you across your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita… for just $29.99* on Black Friday only.

*Limit 2 per person, per purchase. Offer valid 11/29/13 only, while supplies last.

PlayStation Plus Update 11-26-2013

Games

Available on the SEN Web Store

Game Title Original Price Sale Price Discount %
BioShock Infinite 39.99 13.99 65%
Dead Pool + Merc Pack DLC 49.99 24.99 50%
Saints Row IV 59.99 29.99 50%
Last of Us 59.99 39.99 33%
God Of War: Ascension 39.99 19.99 50%
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist 59.99 29.99 50%
Rayman Legends 59.99 29.99 50%
Rayman Legends Vita 35.99 17.99 50%
Diablo III 59.99 39.99 33%

Black Friday is a huge day to pick up games at great prices. First-party games like The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls will be available for $39.99 each (additional days and savings at some retailers). Check your local retailers for additional deals on more than 20 first-party titles.

There will also be special pricing available for DualShock 3 wireless controllers at select retailers nationwide. Check your local retailers for pricing and availability.

These deals won’t be around for long, so mark your calendar for next Friday and get ready to rake in the savings. Have a happy holiday, PlayStation Nation!

PAGE 1 2 3 4 11

+ Ryumoau on November 22nd, 2013 at 9:58 am said:

@50

oh dang, sounds interesting. Haven’t seen the show in awhile but thats an interesting mix of topics for them to cover.

+ Mando44646 on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:02 am said:

no black friday deals on PSN?

+ D-Squad3 on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:05 am said:

Wait so the $29.99 year of PS Plus is only available through retailers and not the PS Store?!! LAME

+ DeeBG on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:16 am said:

@Ryumoau I’m not a huge South Park fan myself (still looking forward to the upcoming RPG though considering that it looks like it will be a quality RPG on it’s on gameplay merits =), but I was actually at my parent’s house earlier this week and my mom loved the first episode (I mean, she isn’t uptight but far from the typical South Park fan). It has a lot of jokes that are universally relatable (it actually hits close to home since people do die each year during Black Friday or similar events x.x); also even if you are like me and have no interest in “Game of Thrones” and have never watched it, it’s kind of known for having a lot of nudity and well yeah, beyond that it would be spoilers. Okama Gamesphere FTW!

Back OT, I think PSB/Sony are letting the stores themselves announce whether or not they are going to offer PS+ deals or not, or maybe their enjoy watching their consumer-base squirm a little bit, who knows =p.

+ carlpain on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:16 am said:

@9: Well, now it is the 500GB PS3. It used to be the 250GB before.

+ DeeBG on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:19 am said:

Also everyone, please wait until the Tuesday update before you rage. This update mentioned nothing about game prices (retail or otherwise). There has been a PSN Black Friday sale for the last two years (probably more but that’s as far back as my memory wants to go atm), so I would be really surprised if we didn’t see anything this year as well.

+ djsaiyan on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:24 am said:

I really hope the Vita and PS Plus deals find their way up here to Canada.

Getting my girlfriend a Vita for Christmas, and that’d totally help my wallet lol

+ schwarzman1 on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:34 am said:

Great Deal! Quick question..if I buy plus now does it start from the expiration of my current plus 1 year membership or does the 1 year start at purchase?

+ CrispyCanuk on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:39 am said:

Any retailers offering a code for the ps+ so I don’t have to pay shipping for a card? And can buy from Canada lol?

+ dodgedoors on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:40 am said:

@58 it stacks, so it expires one year from when your current subscription expires, I think I have until late 2017 before MY Plus expires.

+ CrispyCanuk on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:41 am said:

Like amazon.com for example? They currently sell ps+ codes through their playstion store so it would be good to know if they will be having the deal.

+ subadictos on November 22nd, 2013 at 10:48 am said:

Amazon confirmed digital codes for PS+ for 30 bucks too!!! I’m happy.

+ litobirdy on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:03 am said:

subadictos … where did you see this amazon confirmation on the same sale?

+ schwarzman1 on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:05 am said:

@60 thanks for the response

+ forgottenstar666 on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:06 am said:

Hey i live in canada i know we have started to do the black friday sales so if anyone knows if this deals is going to happen or not here canada just let us know i want to get another year of plus with this deal thanks if someone from playstation could answer this is would be grateful to everyone from canada

+ kmetek on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

62@ you sure 100% ?

+ T3mpr1x on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

Man, that is a hell of a deal on PS+…Probably going to pick up a pair if I can. 2 years for $60 is a steal!

+ xClayMeow on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:32 am said:

I wish the PS+ discount was direct on the SEN store too – would make life so much easier.

+ Psycho_JuggaloCA on November 22nd, 2013 at 11:59 am said:

I wish psn would’ve promoted thier black friday deals thru email or something…could’ve saved $20.00…that’s major corporations for you tho.

thanks for the head up.

+ Darig0n on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:04 pm said:

I jsut bought ps+ from the sony store.. Can sony refund me? LOL

+ StECnet on November 22nd, 2013 at 12:45 pm said:

Ah crap I just bought my 1 year PS+ subscription at full price…. this sucks!? :(

+ HippeusOmega on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:06 pm said:

Sweet! Was getting a Vita next week anyhow. So I’ll wait till the sales. Do we know if we get PS+ for that price on Black friday if we buy from the PSN store?

+ TheCraZyCloWn on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:22 pm said:

SHOW SOME LOVE FOR CANADA TOO

+ Zin_Oo-Orochi on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:27 pm said:

Can we get this sale directly from psn?

+ TaMpA_bLaCk on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:38 pm said:

If I already have PS+ script for a year and I got a PS4 with a free month, can I enter that code and get a free month added on to my script? My friend said I can’t to just give it to him to use. I wanted to ask b4 I just gave it away

+ GoldenShaka on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:42 pm said:

@dodgedoors Are you 200% sure? Remember some days ago the incentives only for new subscribers in ps4, who knows if in this case the new subscribers get the whole year and current ones just part of it. Just saying.

+ skeematic on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:42 pm said:

Can we expect similar deals in Canada for ps+? If I were to buy a ps+ code from the US sites offering the ps+ deal, would it work on my psn account in Canada?

+ CJ_vzla on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:04 pm said:

will gran turismo 6 be available digital day 1 AND on the new PS STORE on amazon.com??!?!?

+ Gamerzlimited on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:12 pm said:

Can wait to get my PS Vita this year on Black Friday! I had to skip it last year due to my expenses. But this time, I won’t miss out on getting one. This is going be one exciting Black Friday for me!

Maybe I’ll also get another year of PS+ despite it not expiring until September of next year. Totaling the cost of $100 I spent on just subscribing and 31 months worth.

+ redknight4 on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:26 pm said:

I’m going to be after the ps+ cards 2 of them though shame it is a limit of 2 per customer. I understand the limit cuse it would be unfair for 1 person to buy up all the cards. hope it hits psn as well on plus for $30. it’s a huge savings on plus for me and a lot of people.

ps+ early adopter

+ Nano1124 on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:29 pm said:

I hope that PS+ deal is also on PSN.

+ Tridus101 on November 22nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm said:

I hope the PS+ deal is available in the PS Store. I really dont want to drive around during the chaos.

Also does anyone know when Soul Sacrifice will become available for Plus members?

+ fredster90 on November 22nd, 2013 at 3:01 pm said:

When will more ps4s be avalable in the us

+ Daptosto_2 on November 22nd, 2013 at 3:16 pm said:

Will this work on the euro acounts? how can i buy a digital euro ps+ code?

+ T_MazE_ on November 22nd, 2013 at 3:25 pm said:

Will it be available in Europe, namely, Portugal? :)

+ mcbuttz78 on November 22nd, 2013 at 3:37 pm said:

Mrs. Mackezie is a hustler.. I mean that in a good way.Its one thing to be a business woman then it whole 5-6 level above that to be a hustler. She knows how to make that money and get wallets open. It hard to keep your wallet shut with her around. I wont be surprised if she become the new host ” let make deal” or “the price is right” tv show. She is getting it done and offering saving!!!

Keep up the good work. and happy thanksgiving

mcbuttz78
vp-psn legionairee group

+ nestorv on November 22nd, 2013 at 3:42 pm said:

Does anybody knows if there is a good discount for Diablo 3 for PS3 during Black Friday ?

+ SolidSnakeOtaku on November 22nd, 2013 at 3:58 pm said:

Will amazon be offering their digital plus membership at a discount too?

+ earth_inheritor on November 22nd, 2013 at 4:00 pm said:

ID be very grateful on an answer for this one please. Right now Xbox has a really good sale on Dishonored and all the DLC. Is there any chance such a sale would be coming to PSN anytime soon?
Id rather have it for PS3 and its a game I’ve been waiting on for a while

+ Elimin8erX on November 22nd, 2013 at 4:07 pm said:

I will definitely be picking up 2 more years of PS+ That is a great deal!

+ ZhaneEndrick on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:13 pm said:

Will online retailers be offering that deal on PS+ memberships? Mine is coming up for renewal and I am definitely renewing!

+ Rogerio_RooT on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:14 pm said:

I need to say if some website will sell it for this price (30bucks) ?

I say that, because in my country doesn’t have GameStop or BestBuy (others)

=/

+ Unretributed on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:26 pm said:

You guys do the PS Plus 29.99 deal on the PSN Store as well. It’s a good deal but it’s not worth freezing over all night outside of a store in a 300 person line.

+ Gol_D_Rogre on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:32 pm said:

PS4 PSN deals pls
I want Killzone, BF4, and COD Ghosts digital copies!

Also, Black Friday is dangerous where I live lol

+ wasabi_seaweed on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:46 pm said:

As someone who won’t be able to go shopping on black Friday, it would be great if there was a PSPlus sale on the PSN store, too.

+ tusunami on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:47 pm said:

Well I was hoping for buy a 1yr. PS Plus membership with a additional 3 months. It would have been nice to have that but since there’s a sale on PS Plus I guess this will do.

+ c0nn0r_pwns_u on November 22nd, 2013 at 5:56 pm said:

Hey Crystal,

Just thought I should let you know, that these the black friday sales for the Vita are NOT showing up on any of the retailers websites from the ones you listed. I just checked all of them, and not one of those sites has the Vita at those discounted prices.

You should definitely look into this. Might be a communication somewhere, or US retailers focusing on the more popular 3ds… But this would be a shame if consumers didn’t even know about the great Vita sales!!!

With Killzone, Rayman Legends, and now Tearaway, it’s a great time to be a Vita owner! Help get these sales on those websites so people will know about them for black friday please. I want the Vita to sell as well as it can so I (as a Vita owner) can get continued game support from Sony!!

Thanks :D

+ tusunami on November 22nd, 2013 at 6:03 pm said:

But now that I think of it this should also be offered on the PS store as well.

+ Kiro_Uraya on November 22nd, 2013 at 6:05 pm said:

What’s included in the PS Vita bundle from GameStop? Or is that up to GameStop as far as what’s included?

+ Sgt_0951 on November 22nd, 2013 at 6:29 pm said:

Wow, great deals! I’m in need of a PS3 for my room, but I have other priorities, so I may miss out on this one.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 11