Final Fantasy VII Remake

Nov 22

Black Friday 2013

Black Friday Deals for PS3, PS Vita, and PS Plus

Crystal MacKenzie's Avatar Posted by Crystal MacKenzie on Nov 22, 2013 // Brand Marketing Manager, Hardware

November has been a huge month for PlayStation, and there’s never been a better time to join PlayStation Nation. We’ve got some incredible Black Friday deals for PS3, PS Vita, PS Plus and more, to keep November going strong.

We’re putting two of the most popular PS3 titles of 2013 together to bring you the PS3 Black Friday Bundle for only $199 (MSRP). This bundle includes a 250GB PS3, Batman Arkham Origins, and The Last of Us — one of the highest-rated games of the year. That’s $165 worth of savings.

So Black Friday is the perfect time to pick up a PS3, and we’re continuing to bring you great content on the platform. Gran Turismo 6, the latest entry in one of the most popular franchises in PlayStation history, will launch exclusively on PS3 on December 6th. Not to mention blockbusters like Grand Theft Auto V, Call of Duty: Ghosts, Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag, Battlefield 4…

Black Friday Deals

PS Vita

It’s also a great time to pick up a PS Vita, so you can play Tearaway — which launched today to stellar reviews — and recent hits like Killzone Mercenary, Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition, and Spelunky.

PS Vita is the ultimate companion device for PS4 through key features like Remote Play, letting gamers play most PS4 titles on their PS Vita via Wi-Fi on their home network, freeing up the television for other uses. Check out the various deals below:

PS Plus

There will also be a special Black Friday deal for PlayStation Plus at select retailers nationwide. Pick up 1 year of PS Plus for only $29.99* — that’s 40% off the regular price of $49.99. With PS Plus, you’ll get new games every month with Instant Game Collection. You’ll also get access to online multiplayer on the PS4 system. Best of all, one membership will cover you across your PS4, PS3, and PS Vita… for just $29.99* on Black Friday only.

*Limit 2 per person, per purchase. Offer valid 11/29/13 only, while supplies last.

PlayStation Plus Update 11-26-2013

Available on the SEN Web Store

Game Title Original Price Sale Price Discount %
BioShock Infinite 39.99 13.99 65%
Dead Pool + Merc Pack DLC 49.99 24.99 50%
Saints Row IV 59.99 29.99 50%
Last of Us 59.99 39.99 33%
God Of War: Ascension 39.99 19.99 50%
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist 59.99 29.99 50%
Rayman Legends 59.99 29.99 50%
Rayman Legends Vita 35.99 17.99 50%
Diablo III 59.99 39.99 33%

Black Friday is a huge day to pick up games at great prices. First-party games like The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls will be available for $39.99 each (additional days and savings at some retailers). Check your local retailers for additional deals on more than 20 first-party titles.

There will also be special pricing available for DualShock 3 wireless controllers at select retailers nationwide. Check your local retailers for pricing and availability.

These deals won’t be around for long, so mark your calendar for next Friday and get ready to rake in the savings. Have a happy holiday, PlayStation Nation!

PAGE 1 7 8 9 10 11

+ Ninthwonder on November 28th, 2013 at 10:00 pm said:

Game Stop has PS + Card on sale already if you can get it added to your cart

+ SpooNManX on November 28th, 2013 at 10:01 pm said:

Newegg has been dead for 45 minutes now. Great service there.

Fry’s sold out in 3 minutes.

Bestbuy also sold out.

Amazon doesn’t show any 250GB bundle

Nobody shows the PSN 1 yr at less than $50 except for Frys, but again, SOLD OUT.

+ drosophilia2 on November 28th, 2013 at 10:07 pm said:

This is for the Players!!!!

Sony – w., t., f., ????

+ Ninthwonder on November 28th, 2013 at 10:20 pm said:

Got the PS+ Card from GameStop for $29.99 .. took a few minutes to get it added to the cart then processed but it went through finally.

+ ice75_man on November 28th, 2013 at 11:57 pm said:

Not sure when today, it’s 3AM Eastern basically and it’s not sale price on any of the sites listed or on the PSN, yes I am in Canada but someone already confirmed it’s available here too.

+ JooRUN on November 29th, 2013 at 12:04 am said:

when is P Store sale of PSN Plus ?

+ DangardAce on November 29th, 2013 at 12:35 am said:

I think someone’s blowing smoke to us in Canada. It’s now 3:30am est and no one on any of the deal sites are reporting getting this. I don’t think we’re getting it. Nice going Sony. I’m going to bed. Maybe something will have change by the time I start work in less then 6hrs.

+ takoyakimonster on November 29th, 2013 at 12:47 am said:

As of right now, Gamestop has the 1 yr PS Plus promo available online. It’s been 30 minutes since I ordered and I am still waiting for the code.

+ eskeigh on November 29th, 2013 at 1:00 am said:

*raises hand* Another frustrated Canadian over here…

+ geneMag on November 29th, 2013 at 1:05 am said:

*raises hand* another sad Canadian here.

+ CallanGWProx on November 29th, 2013 at 1:10 am said:

this is total bs gamestop is charging a $2.10 tax and isn’t accepting my debit card. Amazon doesn’t have a price change. It’s still showing as 49.99….Anyone having this same issue because i’m really not impressed with this issues. PSN should really do something quick and solve this

+ Banana-Poo on November 29th, 2013 at 1:15 am said:

Where is sales for the PS4 games… I know they are new and everything but PS4 early adopters are left out in the cold on this sale is not right…

Even just a token sale of some sorts… 5 bucks off here to there on a game or two that is all…

Just so we feel not left out in the cold.

Or a free rental of a movie get people using the serves to let them check out it see how it feels what not…

Something little no??

+ kmetek on November 29th, 2013 at 1:20 am said:

it’s on amazon now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ StalkerD on November 29th, 2013 at 1:28 am said:

Dudes, stop complaining and research better. Sony has no power over when or where the black friday sales of retailers occur. Amazon started selling the PS Plus codes at a discount less than 10 minutes agora.

+ kmetek on November 29th, 2013 at 1:57 am said:

Just bought :)

+ i2PLY on November 29th, 2013 at 2:13 am said:

This is unbelievable, we still haven’t got an answer about whether or not PS+ will be $29 for us on the psn store?? Wtf seriously.

I’m sitting here with my finger on the trigger for deal, but hesitant since if they do it through psn up here then that saves me tax+conversion fee + can do the $10 of $60 promo!

This wouldn’t even be an issue if we were given an answer for one way or the other.

This is some of the worst customer service in have seen in a long time, big ol’ fu to us Canadians. US knew well ahead of time but we can’t even get an answer on the day of sales!!?!

/flips table

+ eskeigh on November 29th, 2013 at 2:17 am said:

(Canadian woes continue)
I tried getting it through, but it required a US billing address. Same thing when I tried buying through, GameStop, Newegg, etc. Now everything is sold out except Amazon, which I can’t even get. Refreshing the Sony store and it’s still $49.99.

+ pablogaldini on November 29th, 2013 at 2:26 am said:

This has got to be a bad joke! I topped up my PSN wallet especially in order to get the deal on PSN+ via the PSN Store, as is implied at the following “buy now” link:

All it does is take you to the full price page on PSN / SEN??!!!

This is definitely NOT “for the players”. It’s false advertising.

+ Fortaum-US on November 29th, 2013 at 3:55 am said:

I already have the signature of the PLUS (until June / 2014), if I buy the promotion of 29.99 it will be active from now or only when winning my current subscription?

+ MBurdock on November 29th, 2013 at 4:19 am said:

Using a US shipping address for Amazon has somehow worked for some Canadians with Canadian billing addresses. It certainly isn’t working for me. I really hope that the PS+ deal is somehow extended to Canada. It’s not like my backlog isn’t big enough already, but holy crap Dark Arisen and Binary Domain. Take my money, damn it (but only $30).

+ PunkMetal on November 29th, 2013 at 4:35 am said:

Is there something similar to the PS Plus for 29,99$ for Canadian retailers ?

+ PiMDx on November 29th, 2013 at 4:39 am said:

When will PSN receive the Black Friday Sale update?

+ geneMag on November 29th, 2013 at 4:52 am said:

@275 getting that will add 12 months to your subscription, so yours will last up to June 2015 if you get it.

+ HeLLeVeN11 on November 29th, 2013 at 5:11 am said:

Another unhappy Canadian here, was finding suspicious when i readed this week flyers nothing about PS plus deal, Just phoned EBGames guy told me no deal there. SONY put the discount in PSN store next time please.

+ luis-fernando-jr on November 29th, 2013 at 5:12 am said:

Just wating for the PSN store update! For me, Diablo 3 still $ 59,99.

+ XDrifterX on November 29th, 2013 at 5:27 am said:

Hey folks, I bought two PSN PLUS cards to add to my current one (thank you, thanks giving), but every time I try to redeem the code I get an error. It doesnt matter if I try on PS3 or Vita it says ‘an error has occured’. Does anyone have any idea how to add those?

+ Neonridr on November 29th, 2013 at 5:30 am said:

This is ridiculous. I just purchased a PS4 on Tuesday. This is my first Sony console ever. I have never seen a country like Canada get the shaft so much when it comes to video game related merchandise. For the past tens of years Canadians always had to face higher game prices (even if our dollar was at parity or above). Finally we seem to have gotten around the issue of different game prices (for the most part). But how can Sony of Canada just ignore the millions of Playstation users that live north of the border. The fact that nobody from Sony has even commented on all the complaints from us Canadians goes to show just how lousy they are handling the whole situation. I am sure after the weekend we will get some message saying how they screwed up and sorry that no deal could be found for Canadian owners. Then they will offer us $1 off a renewal fee or some garbage like that.

Not a great way to start a relationship with a NEW customer Sony..

+ doctorSTRANG on November 29th, 2013 at 5:33 am said:

The PS+ discount will be avaible in the psn store itself or only through retailers?

+ Pointt_Blankk on November 29th, 2013 at 5:42 am said:

This is absolutely ridiculous!!! How could Sony leave out Canadian gamers on a deal like this?
I’m so frustrated right now. I’ve been looking on all the deal sites, and not a word on anything related to PS+. I’m so disappointed :(

+ bigfish on November 29th, 2013 at 6:02 am said:

In case it has not been mentioned already, at least 3 retailers have the yearly ps plus memberships available online for $29.99. Gamestop and Amazon have them through codes sent to you by e-mail. will ship you the physical cards. I just scored 2 from Best Buy and used $50 worth of Reward Zone points. Total $9.99 out of pocket!

+ TPerryoo7 on November 29th, 2013 at 6:15 am said:

WILL PSN OFFER THE 29.99 PRICE FOR PS PLUS? there is an advertisement for it on the website and a “buy now” button that takes you directly to the sony store to buy a subscription, but it is not 29.99, has it not been updated?

+ boo1 on November 29th, 2013 at 6:21 am said:

no canada love :(

+ themathe1 on November 29th, 2013 at 6:27 am said:

Amazon is selling $29,99

+ PiMDx on November 29th, 2013 at 6:33 am said:

Limited quantities on $29.99 deal. I just checked and local gamestop had 4. 4!

+ XSkittleKrazyX on November 29th, 2013 at 6:46 am said:

Anyone else having issue activating their card? Was able to snag a digital code through Amazon for $30 (got another $5 knocked off cause I bought the Last of Us Season Pass), but when I go to process the code on the site or on PSN, it keeps timing out.

+ theBrand-O on November 29th, 2013 at 6:51 am said:

Called several retailers in Canada, none of them are doing it, and Gamestop confirmed that the retail deal is US only. The deal also isn’t up on PSN in Canada, so I’m going to guess it isn’t happening.

So much for “There will be a Plus offer in Canada for Black Friday.”.

+ dpwg on November 29th, 2013 at 6:53 am said:

Did anyone else notice that the section of the original post claiming “Up to 65% Off Digital Download Titles,” with pictures of The Last of Us, Saints Row IV, Diablo III, and God of War: Ascension is now missing?

Does this mean they’ve scrapped the PSN sale? I’m not getting the discounts showing up.

+ DarthDeath_VE on November 29th, 2013 at 6:59 am said:

The last of Us for 59.99$??? Where are black friday deals on PSN???

+ phat-smurf on November 29th, 2013 at 7:01 am said:

just want to take the time to say, thanks for including Canada!

+ Demonhunter84 on November 29th, 2013 at 7:05 am said:

Gamestop does the same thing to me. It says my billing address doesn’t match my financial institution which is dumb as I am able to use my credit card everywhere else. I have a $25 gift card and want to buy another Plus card but it won’t let me!

+ Neonridr on November 29th, 2013 at 7:06 am said:

+ Crystal MacKenzie on November 22nd, 2013 at 1:14 pm said:
There will be a Plus offer in Canada for Black Friday.

ummmm.. Crystal? Where is this so called magical offer here in Canada?

+ Demonhunter84 on November 29th, 2013 at 7:06 am said:

Got a year of Plus through Best Buy should arrive next week.

+ theBrand-O on November 29th, 2013 at 7:06 am said:

Sony customer support just confirmed that there will be no deal on SEN/PSN. So that means Canada doesn’t get the deal. I even have some US friends that added funds to their wallets for this…

Thanks Sony, for outright lying.

+ dpwg on November 29th, 2013 at 7:10 am said:

So glad I traded in my physical copy of Diablo 3 last night so that I could buy the digital version on sale today. That worked out well.

+ bobarue on November 29th, 2013 at 7:16 am said:

Where did they confirm that there Would be no psn deals? Would think they might wait for cyber Monday. Btw picked up two more years of psplus. Been afraid of a price hike due to ps4

+ TimboJames on November 29th, 2013 at 7:17 am said:

Was wondering when those 65% discounts on Last of Us, Saints Row IV, Diablo III and God of War: Ascension were going into effect. Or is it possible that I missed them even though it says Friday.

Also for all those from Canada claiming there was no response to your Plus discount Crystal said on the first page that there would be deals as well. No details on where but it was at least a response and confirmation.

Overall great sales and would be getting more but gotta watch the funds so will be sticking with D3 if I see the price drop ;-)

+ sirbflo114 on November 29th, 2013 at 7:18 am said:

You all can order $29.99 deal (digital delivery) from GameStop…. You don’t have to go outside and fight the shoppers. I just ordered from GameStop.

You could also get the $29.99 deal from amazon but they charge tax. GameStop doesn’t charge tax.

+ SoldierZero-B on November 29th, 2013 at 7:19 am said:

I’m assuming they’re still gonna have PSN deals and that the store just hasn’t updated yet. Hopefully, we don’t have to wait until tonight as it’s Black FriDAY, not Black FriNIGHT lol.

+ Neonridr on November 29th, 2013 at 7:20 am said:

@TimboJames – well it’s already Black Friday and we don’t have any sort of information. Great that she responded, that doesn’t mean she was telling the truth..

PAGE 1 7 8 9 10 11