Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Nov 29

Nov 29

PlayStation Network Update

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Update: Digital voucher code redemption in PlayStation Store is returning to normal, thanks for your patience.

Update: We are continually increasing the availability of voucher code redemption functionality. We appreciate your patience and apologize for this inconvenience.

We are aware that users are experiencing some disruption to the PSN service. To minimize the inconvenience we have suspended the “redeem voucher” functionality while we investigate further. Unfortunately this means that money cards, product vouchers, PlayStation Plus vouchers, PS3-PS4 upgrade vouchers and any other vouchers for digital content are not redeemable at this time. Other PSN features such as log in, online multiplayer gaming, PlayStation Plus trials, PlayStation Store (excluding voucher redemption), Trophies, messages, friends, etc are all available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update soon.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 8

honkayjeezus said:

November 30th, 5:31 am

Well, I guess I will just listen to CD’s and watch stuff off the PS4’s media server?

kilo223 said:

November 30th, 5:31 am

Trying since yesterday and no luck. I’m in Latin America.

jprt2013 said:

November 30th, 5:46 am

Cuando estará disponible el ingreso de codigos. Es una falta de respeto que aún no exista una información oficial al respecto

ToLitro_X said:

November 30th, 5:48 am

DESDE LA PAGINA DE SONY SE PUEDE INGRESAR ALGUNOS CODIGOS EXCEPTO EL PUTO CODIGO QUE TENGO DE PSN PLUS COMPRADO EN AMAZON AYER.!!!!!!!!!!

ARREGLEN LUEGO LA WEAITA PO QLOS!!!!!

frazzed said:

November 30th, 5:48 am

Really bad timing since they were selling the cards as a Black Friday item.

ToLitro_X said:

November 30th, 5:51 am

PORQUE SE PUEDE CANJEAR CODIGOS EN TU CUENTA EN https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
PERO AL INGRESAR EL EL COMPRADO EN AMAZON EL VIERNES EN BLACKFRIDAY, NO ACEPTA Y ME DICE
“NO PUEDE SER CANJEADO DESDE PC”

ChromeLilly said:

November 30th, 6:01 am

I got a 20$ and a 50$ it didn’t work on ps3. Then I tried it on PC and the 20$ worked last night but the 50 doesn’t work on my account? It that what the 800 code is?

rjejr said:

November 30th, 6:04 am

This screw-up – yes SCREW-UP – is bad enough, but you still have the BF $29.99 deal on top of the blog page big adn bold but this notification is small and tucked away? Just how does one say “retarded” w/o being offensive. Really really really freaking stupid? Whatever it is, you guy stake the cake. Advertise a sale for about a week, then dont let peolpe use what they paid for? And hide away the explanation when it should be big acorss the top of the page? And it’s been a day now, tried again 8AM New York time on Saturday – yeah it’ sSat the Black Friday deals are over take that stupid top ad down – Saturday morning and its still not working. Yes I got a deal at $30 for a $50 prodcut bu tit isn’ ta dela if I can tuse it dam it.

Sorry for all the typos, I dealt w/ your incompetence in a ratinal emanner yesterday, I’m kind of used to it, but I’m relaly PO’d waking up this mroning and I still can’t redeem my code I spent $32.58 on – Amazn charges tax in NY.

Get it together already.

HollowBear said:

November 30th, 6:27 am

At least for the plus members the function should still be available. I managed somehow to still redeem my “Battlefield 4” code from “Amazon”, however, i’m struggling with the code for “Splinter Cell Blacklist”. Any idea for when we should be having the option back online?

Splathew said:

November 30th, 6:31 am

So, I guess this $50 PSN card I got is worthless for now…

HollowBear said:

November 30th, 6:31 am

I’m also hoping there wouldn’t be any problems with redeeming those codes later on.

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

November 30th, 6:37 am

There shouldn’t be a problem redeeming codes once everything gets back to normal. Anyway don’t throw the unredeemed cards away guys.

Catcher_BR said:

November 30th, 6:38 am

hope comes back SOON, this weekend, i need to buy fifa 14 digital

KingXtreme81 said:

November 30th, 6:43 am

Just got Lego Marvel SuperHeroes (digital) for $40 from Amazon. Too bad I can’t redeem the code so I can play it.

It’s always something with you guys.

*sigh*

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

November 30th, 6:48 am

I dunno. I just used the code for the Origins Collection that came with God of War Saga. Worked fine.

I was on my PS3. Account Management -> Redeem Codes

No idea if it’s turned back on or if it was just a fluke.

Anyway good luck guys.

barry_matharoo said:

November 30th, 7:03 am

I do not understand the point of that flash sale if people are unable to add funds to their wallets!

Hope it gets extended!

tnjc2011 said:

November 30th, 7:05 am

Turn it on please !!!!!

KidKira149 said:

November 30th, 7:11 am

Extend the Flash Sale. Fix the problem and extend the flash sale, PLEASE!!!!!

winner420 said:

November 30th, 7:12 am

this is ridiculous

Luillin said:

November 30th, 7:13 am

Guys, come on :( I bought a 20dlls PSN code + PSN Plus 1 year… I got to change the PSN+ but the 20 bucks are frozen, I got an error and I WANT TO BUY RAYMAN LEGENDS FROM THE FLASH SALE!

:( Oww… I hope it gets fixed soon.

P.S. I love you all.

GOODCHILD77 said:

November 30th, 7:18 am

I’M DONE ACTING SHOCKED AND ANGRY…..AT THIS POINT, I’VE BEEN SCREWED BY EVERY GAME AND GAME COSOLE LAUNCH THIS YEAR. SHIPPING ERRORS, DLC ERRORS, SIGN-UP ERRORS, BUGS, ETC……IT’S BECOME SO NORMAL THAT NOW I’M JUST LIKE ” YEAH, YEAH, DON’T CARE, DON’T CARE…JUST TELL ME WHAT MONETARY INCENTIVE ARE WE GETTING THIS TIME, OR ARE WE ALL SHRUGGING AND PRETENDING IT DIDN’T HAPPEN? “…I’M A LIFELONG GAMER. ALWAYS WILL BE. THIS IS PART OF THE LIFE, BUT ALL IT’S TEACHING PEOPLE IS NOT TO BUY ANYTHING AT LAUNCH, REGARDLESS OF THE PRE-ORDER ITEMS…..SO, WHAT’S IT GOING TO BE THIS TIME?

Kohnichiwa said:

November 30th, 7:27 am

Still waiting!!!!

YourConsultant said:

November 30th, 7:35 am

Still not working…

Devil_May_Cry444 said:

November 30th, 7:41 am

I was hoping to get The Last of Us while it was on sale so I hope this problem is resolved very quickly.

Sachiel123 said:

November 30th, 7:48 am

I hope you leave the games of November some days more. I bought the PSN plus specially to get the dragons dogma dark arisen.
There is any comment about this?
Thanks

Altair8296 said:

November 30th, 7:49 am

All I know is, I paid $60 for PSN money to spend on DLC for my games and if my codes are classified as invalid after this is fixed Sony will have issues. I tried them and got the error prior to finding out about this little incident.

mdawk13 said:

November 30th, 7:49 am

Dont be brats guys. Once it is fixed, you will be able to redeem. 24 hour wait. You can socialize, go outside, live life, it will be ok.

Thistlenote said:

November 30th, 7:51 am

I hope you’re not taking any of the current PS+ games off the free list before you get this fixed.

bubbyhoratio said:

November 30th, 7:54 am

I had bought a PS+ year subscription for my husband yesterday afternoon from Gamestop.com. He tried several times to redeem the code yesterday and that’s when we looked into it and found out the redeem codes was down.

I read on here that someone had gone to Account Management on their Playstation and was able to redeem code through there. Just had my husband try it and it worked. Maybe its only disabled in the Playstation Store or maybe we just got lucky, but it worked.

billyok said:

November 30th, 8:04 am

All the whining in these comments is hilarious. Things happen, kids. No need to throw a manchild tantrum about it — your codes will work soon.

mdawk13 said:

November 30th, 8:05 am

They probably didnt realize that black friday ps plus card deals and the european launch coincided. They had to steer the americans away from clogging the servers so the europeans could have their launch day be smooth. It will all be there when its fixed so be patient.

Beencha_US said:

November 30th, 8:09 am

Geez, I was very mad against my online redeem code shop, and all it is because of SONY, when the problem gonna be fixed??? damn…………

dscalise said:

November 30th, 8:12 am

When will be fixed or how I know if my error to redeem the code is this issue?

ThumbsOfSteel74 said:

November 30th, 8:15 am

Sometimes I wonder what percentage of people read the comments of others before/after making their own comment(s).

Anyway…no games will be taken off the IGC until the PS Store updates on Tuesday. So there’s that.

FlyLeaf28 said:

November 30th, 8:16 am

my 50 psn card not working when going be fix

DaNNyTaL said:

November 30th, 8:18 am

There is also some problem about Disney Universe in several countries, as far as I have read. Could you fixed it? Thanks!

shagwoodtm said:

November 30th, 8:18 am

Nice. I was able to enter my PS Plus sub code…it took it….YET DIDN’T ADD THE YEAR> So did it just consume my code for nothing? I need my code back if so….

AL_B_614 said:

November 30th, 8:26 am

I’m not in the business of loaning corporations money.I spent 80 bucks yesterday and I’m not getting what I paid 4. We shouldn’t b punished because Sony doesn’t have there **** together.

boomstickbhg said:

November 30th, 8:37 am

Still no update?

Oh yeah this is Sony’s definition of ‘soon’

If we base ‘soon’ off all the comments of ‘great’ things coming ‘soon’ to plus.. that means never…

carlpain said:

November 30th, 8:39 am

Guys, guys! “Greatness awaits.”

Winterwolf2010 said:

November 30th, 8:44 am

I just bought the hard copy of Assassins Creed 4 for the PS4 last night, eager to try what everyone has been telling me to get, because it is a great game. Starting it up, it wants me to enter my included online access code before I can play it correctly, in single player mode even. It also included exclusive content, available with another code to redeem it. All I get is E-82000156 with both codes. yay. Stupid bad luck aura bubble thing whatever… sigh..

ToLitro_X said:

November 30th, 8:44 am

SE arreglo CTM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boomstickbhg said:

November 30th, 8:47 am

Oh don’t expect any replies.

Sony Bloggers weren’t doing their jobs on thurs and fri, even though across the country many other people were (thanksgiving football = lots of people at work + many other jobs where people actually work, then take time off)

They didn’t have the dignity or respect to post a blog about black Friday AFTER thanksgiving/the holiday was over.

Sony Blog staff just don’t care about customers.

Not the way retail people do.

And blogging is so much easier….

winner420 said:

November 30th, 8:52 am

This worked. Account management from the XMB

+ bubbyhoratio on November 30th, 2013 at 7:54 am said:

boomstickbhg said:

November 30th, 8:56 am

It’s been said before, but the Account Management thing only works for some people.

That’s where I was trying to enter my codes when I first got the problem/didn’t work.

Bobert0516 said:

November 30th, 8:56 am

I just entered my second code and it redeemed. Check to see if you can do the same. I think they’re back up and running.

Bobert0516 said:

November 30th, 8:57 am

My second PS+ code I should’ve said.

OneMoreVillain said:

November 30th, 8:59 am

@boomstickbhg Are you getting an error code followed by numbers?

Winterwolf2010 said:

November 30th, 9:04 am

Well, it looks like my codes finally took. :) As mentioned above by Bobert0516, it seems to be up and running again. Thanks for the heads up man.

Bosnian_Lord said:

November 30th, 9:05 am

@OneMoreVillain, you mean 80023156 error code? IF so, you’ll have to wait 24 hours before being able to redeem your code.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 8