Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward

Nov 29

Nov 29

PlayStation Network Update

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Update: Digital voucher code redemption in PlayStation Store is returning to normal, thanks for your patience.

Update: We are continually increasing the availability of voucher code redemption functionality. We appreciate your patience and apologize for this inconvenience.

We are aware that users are experiencing some disruption to the PSN service. To minimize the inconvenience we have suspended the “redeem voucher” functionality while we investigate further. Unfortunately this means that money cards, product vouchers, PlayStation Plus vouchers, PS3-PS4 upgrade vouchers and any other vouchers for digital content are not redeemable at this time. Other PSN features such as log in, online multiplayer gaming, PlayStation Plus trials, PlayStation Store (excluding voucher redemption), Trophies, messages, friends, etc are all available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update soon.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 8

solid234snake said:

November 30th, 9:07 am

so this is why i cant redeem my copy of mgs 1 and vr mission with my metal gear solid legacy collection voucher ?!

OneMoreVillain said:

November 30th, 9:09 am

Yea that’s what I was going to say if he said yes. I don’t have to wait for anything myself, I posted on the first page about the “Account Management” -> “Redeem Codes” work around working for me. I was curious if it the trick was working only for some or all those who didn’t get that ban.

gizzo_fyital said:

November 30th, 9:10 am

It’s working!!! At least for me it worked, I redeemed 2x 50$ PSN card today!
Go to https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com

Good luck all.

Bosnian_Lord said:

November 30th, 9:15 am

It’s working people! Even for me who was getting error code 80023156, which is 24 hours blockade of redeeming any codes, that was due tomorrow. I just redeemed my 1 year PS+ sub.

Hypnomez said:

November 30th, 9:16 am

The is the worst day something like that could happen. I REALLY hope you will bring back those sells later this week or next weekend, since a lot of people can’t benefit from them. not everyone uses a credit card.

residentsomeus said:

November 30th, 9:22 am

Waiting patiently :)

BlueMadrista said:

November 30th, 9:25 am

Just saying, the account managment thing worked for me…downloading Uncharted 3 now!

CedrictheDragon said:

November 30th, 9:26 am

I’m not very pleased as I can’t redeem my Playstation Plus account

carlpain said:

November 30th, 9:26 am

The only good sell was BioShock. The rest was just really sad. You can get those games (physical copy) cheaper.

LuKVai2 said:

November 30th, 9:29 am

Y no PS4 ?

kmerc13 said:

November 30th, 9:32 am

I got Final Fantasy a realm reborn yesterday on sale. I haven’t been able to play it yet because I need to register with a code…keep getting error for psn redeem code…. Just want to play FF.

PharticusMaximus said:

November 30th, 9:36 am

Hey, so the 7 DAY PS Plus cards that come with games are useless if you already redeemed any other ps plus codes? They don’t stack when I tried to put them on top of the 30 day one I have redeemed already.

Why do they give them out in the game if we can’t use them?

iFlyon_USA said:

November 30th, 9:38 am

And still not working on PS3 system…. Changos!

DanielSouza- said:

November 30th, 9:44 am

“Spend $60 get $10 back, until december 3th”. I would really love to participate, but the redeeming code are all disabled. There will be a prolongation? Cause it seems kinda unfair.

maltliquor23 said:

November 30th, 9:46 am

I was finally able to get mine to post through the sony entertainment website. I was only able to get my cash cards to load a 50 a 20 and my 10 from my PS4. I could not get the plus code or music unlimited to take. I will assume it was luck but keep trying everyone i was going since about 6pm last night between my 2 systems.

dylanart665 said:

November 30th, 9:48 am

Use the pc to activate your prepaid cards worked for me

Bosnian_Lord said:

November 30th, 9:49 am

On PS3 account management I just redeemed PS+ 12 months sub, and PSN 10$ card (I had 10$ on my account already and added 10$ and bought GoW: Ascension). I was having same problems like rest of you guys, I was even getting error code 80023156, until half an hour ago.

hiskitters23 said:

November 30th, 9:56 am

Worked for me 5 minutes ago, I would hurry up and do it yourself in case it goes out soon

kreeper247 said:

November 30th, 10:03 am

hurry up every body it worked for me as well! good luck!

honkayjeezus said:

November 30th, 10:09 am

This blog always picks the worst time to not answer a single question. I guess I’ll go listen to some CD’s/sarcasm.

PeckingFury said:

November 30th, 10:14 am

Redeem codes now working. I converted a ps3 to ps4 bf4 voucher just now so that works now if you needed to do that. I am in the US so not sure if this is only a regional thing so far but there is movement now lets hope that they keep the momentum going for everyone…..

FireDragonMonkey said:

November 30th, 10:18 am

I redeemed codes from my PC because I just happened to be at my computer and not by my PS4. They show up in the Transaction Management and on my Media List, but not on my Downloads List. I’ve read that the code redemption has has been suspended from the PSN Store, but I want to be sure that the codes I’ve entered on my PC will not be lost! :(

Please get this up and running soon!

PeckingFury said:

November 30th, 10:23 am

I redeemed all my stuff from the ps4 console via the playstation store. Earlier it was just either giving me an error code or just not doing anything and dumping me out to the home screen.

boomstickbhg said:

November 30th, 10:28 am

I got “an” error code, don’t remember it.

But it was on my first attempt so hopefully it’s not the 24 hour delay one.

IceTitan__ said:

November 30th, 10:36 am

I just got my 10 dollar voucher to redeem through ps store on ps4, i can confirm that it’s working for the moment. I know i’m in the minority here but the one i really wanted to work was music unlimited. Has anybody else had success with that one? It says my code isn’t valid for some reason.

Rezolution77 said:

November 30th, 10:41 am

Nothing beats taking the time to write a well thought out and heartfelt Happy Thanksgiving and being told you exceeded the maximum amount of space and deleting your entire post.

Anyway, Happy Holidays

Or for some of you, Bah Humbug.

DarkStar83x said:

November 30th, 10:42 am

Hopefully it’s sorted soon, but sounds like they’re getting there at least.

rjejr said:

November 30th, 10:45 am

Tried my 1 yr. Amazon PS+ code on the sony Entertainment network site adn it said –

“This Prepaid Card cannot be redeemed on a PC.”

xPassage said:

November 30th, 10:51 am

Redemption worked for me as well just now.

Yesterday, I purchased a PS Plus 1yr from Amazon, but I kept getting kicked backed to the main screen everytime I attempted to “Continue” on my PS4’s Playstation Store.

When I would try through the SCEA site or the PS Store site on my computer, I would receive the “[code has already been used or is invalid error]”. The redemption did not show in my Transaction history as some previously recommended to check. Needless to say, I was getting really worried, but I gave it a day, and that day was today!

I tried again through the Store on the PS4 after seeing the comments here, and yes, my PS Plus purchased from Amazon code did work after previously eroding out as invalid, and I had nothing to worry about regarding my purchase.

All that said, no hard feelings to Sony. This is my first launch item experience with them, but isn’t much different than my other launch experiences with Microsoft, EA, Squarenix, and a dozen more. It’s to be expected.

kilo223 said:

November 30th, 10:53 am

Finally!

xPassage said:

November 30th, 10:58 am

Sorry for the typos. Posting from my phone. 😕

solo013 said:

November 30th, 11:02 am

Finally got my PS+ 1 Year in just now too. Good until 2015 now.

creampudding said:

November 30th, 11:03 am

can confirm this works now – just did it on my Vita

Slash789 said:

November 30th, 11:05 am

This explains some of my problems then. =O

lforminerva said:

November 30th, 11:18 am

Just revived my ps+ finally. Wasn’t sure If they were gonna keep me locked out.

RYU2198 said:

November 30th, 11:18 am

so that means we miss the flash sale the psn store?

Nightstream88 said:

November 30th, 11:30 am

I was able to redeem the codes for Battlefield 4, Assassin’s Creed IV and The Last of Us using the computer on the website. So I think that might work for the time being or at least it did for me.

P3GASUS_EXE said:

November 30th, 11:46 am

I was just able to redeem the PSN+ voucher that I bought through Amazon’s Black Friday offer. I kept getting an error but now the system is working again. Try it through the “Account Management” instead of the PlayStation Store. Hope it works!

solo013 said:

November 30th, 11:51 am

The Flash Sale is on all weekend not just yesterday.

opikal said:

November 30th, 12:00 pm

Also I noticed there will be a new flash sale the 2nd as well! I hope to see some killer discounts! Although I only have $26 left heh.

tusunami said:

November 30th, 12:01 pm

Yeah there are a lot of issues with whatever the problem is with the store.I hope this will get taken care of ASAP because I bought 2 PS Plus cards on black Friday.

nanaki85 said:

November 30th, 12:03 pm

I’ve had my PS4 since Day 1 and just today I ran into a “Auto-Eject” Issue, I was playing a game and for no reason the PS4 ejects the game and keeps ejecting, with noting in it over and over again…I am seriously dissapointed SONY.

nanaki85 said:

November 30th, 12:05 pm

and I’ve completely unplugged the PS4 for a few hours reformatted it and the disc drive just keeps ejecting..

Nevins97 said:

November 30th, 12:13 pm

i just entered my ps plus code by going to account management under playstation network then i went to redeem code for more information go to the link i found this info on

tusunami said:

November 30th, 12:13 pm

Forget what I said in my comment , thx P3GASUS_EXE for the assist about entering in the codes on account management!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tusunami said:

November 30th, 12:17 pm

nanaki85 I understand your frustration but on a positive note you can send it in to get fixed at know cost to you. Since you do have your 1yr. manufactures warranty. I hope this helps you.

Sum41Rockz said:

November 30th, 12:21 pm

When can we get Free Playstation Plus games/add-ons for our PS4s?

CosmiKid said:

November 30th, 12:23 pm

The P3GASUS_EXE work-around didn’t work for me on my PS3. Keep getting that my code has been used or is invalid, and the Store method just gives me an error message. This has been going on for over 24 hours, this is really freakin’ frustrating. Ya know?

kreeper247 said:

November 30th, 12:34 pm

i am already gaming online.. reedem from your ps4 good luck

TooLVolta said:

November 30th, 12:39 pm

I’m not having most of peoples problems but i do have one. Some times when i try to go into the psn store from my PS4 goes blue screen for several seconds then gives me a error message, it doesn’t happen all the time but it has happen more than once. I know you guys are working hard to fix from these problems, keep up the good work.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 8