PS4-The Order

PlayStation Network Update

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Nov 29, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Update: Digital voucher code redemption in PlayStation Store is returning to normal, thanks for your patience.

Update: We are continually increasing the availability of voucher code redemption functionality. We appreciate your patience and apologize for this inconvenience.

We are aware that users are experiencing some disruption to the PSN service. To minimize the inconvenience we have suspended the “redeem voucher” functionality while we investigate further. Unfortunately this means that money cards, product vouchers, PlayStation Plus vouchers, PS3-PS4 upgrade vouchers and any other vouchers for digital content are not redeemable at this time. Other PSN features such as log in, online multiplayer gaming, PlayStation Plus trials, PlayStation Store (excluding voucher redemption), Trophies, messages, friends, etc are all available.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update soon.

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8

+ worldlib777 on December 1st, 2013 at 8:53 pm said:

It seems you can redeem the Plus Code by redeeming it in your account management in your XMB on your ps3.

+ Senyx92 on December 1st, 2013 at 10:16 pm said:

I went onto my PS3, went to account management and redeemed my code there. It works there, but it didn’t work when I go onto the store to redeem it.

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on December 1st, 2013 at 10:25 pm said:

PS Store on the web:

store(dot)sonyentertainmentnetwork(dot)com

Sign in and mouse over your username at the top of the screen. Click on Redeem Codes.

Boom.

(Made a similar post 8 hours ago, but it’s still awaiting moderation. Posting links [even to known Sony websites] on here will require mod approval before the post shows up. So I’m posting it like this to help you guys right away instead of whenever they approve it.)

@Commanding Tiger: The workaround for that issue is to add a couple of items to your cart before adding Contrast/Resogun. Then go to checkout and remove the unwanted items. Contrast/Resogun should show as free to Plus. :)

+ meFreeman on December 1st, 2013 at 11:32 pm said:

So… SEN I want to redeem my voucher of $20 to get Dead Space 3, not that I want this game badly because I alread own it on PC and have finished it around 4 times, but I wanna play with a friend and your guys are NOT helping… Guess the black friday make a BLACKOUT on your servers or something hahahahahaha

+ meFreeman on December 1st, 2013 at 11:36 pm said:

@289

That was a great idea, it worked just fine! Finaly!!! Thanks bro

+ gothicknight67 on December 2nd, 2013 at 12:00 am said:

Hello Sid Shuman,any word about media sharing yet DLNA mp3 cd playback like on ps3, alot of us enjoy that feature and it makes it more convenient switching between consoles please add these and usb support for media streaming much loved by many fans, and ps4 trial of games please,TY Kindly
Harry

+ carlpain on December 2nd, 2013 at 4:05 am said:

They are clueless. They didn’t even post “The Drop” yesterday. They are just waiting for a miracle, to fix the store.

+ j0n4s2crs on December 2nd, 2013 at 4:40 am said:

No update on the issue? We are disappointed!
At the very least you should inform its customers about the status of the correction problem.

+ Abztrakt007 on December 2nd, 2013 at 5:13 am said:

This sucks! I just got a card so I can pick up Saints Row IV and can’t redeem it. Will you extend the sales?

+ Abztrakt007 on December 2nd, 2013 at 5:21 am said:

Nevermind… I looked through the comments and found a way to redeem it.

+ vampgirlemily on December 2nd, 2013 at 5:32 am said:

I havent been able to connect my ps3 for 3 days keeps giving me 8071053d error is anyone else gettin that the post says it wont effect anything but the vouchers but i cant sign in at all and i know i have internet it says 75% connection cant anyone tell us at least that they are working on it…..

+ Superstone on December 2nd, 2013 at 6:15 am said:

Sort games by name on PS3!!

+ Babyface-The-Kid on December 2nd, 2013 at 6:21 am said:

I would like to know if there is any news on the redeem option yet. because i just bought my 50 euro psn card to buy the Christmas sales promo games and i cant redeem my prepaidcard. its even saying that the card is invalid or has been expired. I just want to know if the sales will be extended and if the vouchers code will still be able to be redeemed after the store has been fixed?

+ carlpain on December 2nd, 2013 at 7:07 am said:

The Europe side of Sony is working hard to fix this. Updating the post when they have news about the problem. USA? Nothing. Great job, guys.

+ ayu-chan01 on December 2nd, 2013 at 7:29 am said:

is this at all related to why my psn account was reset, or is this totally different

+ ayu-chan01 on December 2nd, 2013 at 7:33 am said:

ohh I forgot this will NEVER EVER be answered, thanks for screwing me out of 1,000s of dollars sony

+ klassymike on December 2nd, 2013 at 7:43 am said:

Here it is Cyber Monday and Sony is still screwed up. There hasn’t been any new blogs. Where’s “The Drop” from yesterday? Where’s the latest “Blogcast”, or the sales for Cyber Monday? Will the Playstation Plus blog make it out today? I’m seriously doubting it. Still no answers as to what’s going on either.

+ Welmosca on December 2nd, 2013 at 7:58 am said:

Hope this dont take long…cuz I need to put some money on my Store wallet….also I know this is a thing of update but how about us PS3 playas see our PS4 and Vita friends online and the game they’re playing like Vita and PS4 playas are able to see.

+ jacky-junior on December 2nd, 2013 at 8:04 am said:

I’m with you @klassymike in wondering where’s the blog updates. I’m beginning to wonder if tomorrow’s update will even come on time. Kind of odd, they’ve been doing good recently on getting The Drop out early then nothing at all yesterday.

+ jacky-junior on December 2nd, 2013 at 8:07 am said:

Well looks like the PS Plus Update posted as I was making my other post on here (cue Price is Right fail horn)

+ samchristie on December 2nd, 2013 at 10:47 am said:

do you think this is just due to black friday traffic–redeeming tons of ps+ and download codes? also what happens if a ps+ offer is expiring but i can’t obtain it in time because i can’t redeem the code?

+ DARZERO on December 2nd, 2013 at 11:33 am said:

My starhawk online code doesnt work. Entered it and it says that its been used already but I bought the game brand new.

+ chevron5 on December 2nd, 2013 at 11:52 am said:

People complain about the healthcare site and here we have problems with redeeming voucher cards on this site. It boggles the mind that people ignore the complexity in such a under taking of website management. Give our President a break, we sure in heck have given Sony PlayStation many.

+ ZealFire on December 2nd, 2013 at 1:20 pm said:

Any idea when redeeming codes will be available again? I’ve been looking to playing AC4 on my PS4, and can’t upgrade my PS3 copy because of it as well as my other codes.

+ DaBlinginKing on December 2nd, 2013 at 1:37 pm said:

Lucky everyone else.. It hasnt let me log into psn for three days straight.. DNS errors.. Even though i have reset everything and having no issues whatsoever on tablets, laptops, desktops, or mobile phones. :/

+ BusyManDan on December 2nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm said:

HEY How about letting people use their free moth of music unlimited also.. Been a subscriber for 2 yrs and bought a PS4 back in june.. really we can’t use our free month. that’s crap..

+ SonsOfMonroe on December 2nd, 2013 at 2:46 pm said:

I’d like access to my avatars that I just purchased from the PS3 store. I don’t see them on my PS4 at all. This’s a issue for me since I sold my PS3 2 weeks ago. I’d hate to have to call my buddy just to change avatars lol. Good job with the PS4, PLEASE bring back a better Eyecreate for the PS4.

+ DaRealBruce1ee on December 2nd, 2013 at 3:35 pm said:

So what’s the latest with the redeeming vouchers and card payments?

I’m sorry but it’s really poor of such a big company not to be prepared for this type of scenario surely someone upstairs in the company must of thought there’s a big possibility of the servers being overloaded with the release of a new console? I’m now stuck waiting to download call of duty ghosts for the discount price. So now I will lose days or maybe weeks who knows (because Sony are so slow with keeping their customers updated) off my yearly subscription that I have paid for and cant use. To me it just seems pretty unfair.

As you may be able to tell I’m a pretty unhappy but loyal customer, so I will respect the rule of this blog and refrain from being rude and speaking out of turn on how angry I really feel.

Please Sony be more thorough with keeping your customers informed and maybe think about a good will gesture to all the loyal but unhappy customers you must have at the moment (I’m sure there’s a lot)

+ chevron5 on December 2nd, 2013 at 5:47 pm said:

Now would be a good time for young and old to go to the health care site and sign up for health insurance while you wait for PlayStation get rid of it’s glitches. Seems like all websites experience problems from time to time, I’m sure a lot of you have had times when you were trying to do your online banking or credit card updating, balance and so on. So why is the President’s website has to be100%?

+ EarlSimmons420 on December 2nd, 2013 at 6:58 pm said:

I haven’t been able to get in an multiplayer gaming since thanksgiving. fyi

+ noisak on December 2nd, 2013 at 9:37 pm said:

Yeah this kinda blows. I bought a year of PSN plus and can’t redeem the card. I can see it now. It will charge my credit card for another year, THEN they’ll fix the redeem function.

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on December 2nd, 2013 at 10:21 pm said:

PSN -> Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Services List -> PlayStation Plus.

First item lets you toggle automatic renewal on/off. This is also where you can go to find out when your sub expires. Just keep in mind that every time you re-sub (by Plus card, etc.) it resets to automatic renewal. So make it a habit to come here and turn that off every time.

Sony doesn’t even have my credit card info. Never entered it, always used prepaid cards. Not sure how but it is possible to get the info removed entirely. Maybe contact support.

+ koolaidman2kool on December 3rd, 2013 at 1:15 am said:

Sony it’s been about 3days now an it still says I’m not a plus member kind duff annoying even tho I was able to redeem my voucher, when is there gonna be an psn update ? There wasn’t even a Black Friday nor cyber Monday deals for the ps4 store ! Please don’t tell me bout the movies I’m more interested in the games ,,, nevertheless I’m sticking with sony , cause I know #Greatness awaits us ;)

+ DevilBR on December 3rd, 2013 at 1:23 am said:

3 days…..i´m tryng to migrate a battefield4 from ps3 to ps4……and nothing… just a message….your card is wrong or been used….

+ jiogamer1 on December 3rd, 2013 at 8:24 am said:

speed it up

+ swires on December 3rd, 2013 at 10:15 am said:

Hi from England, Still no code redemption services here? Please work on the U.K these next few hours, thanks.

+ Welmosca on December 3rd, 2013 at 10:59 am said:

December 6 is the date I’m supposed to get my $20 back from the spend $50 get $10 back promotion…hope this thing is working until there.

+ MSandman17 on December 3rd, 2013 at 11:00 am said:

OK, I tried going through the Account Manager to redeem my PS+ code and it worked. Thanks for the heads up whoever the first post of this was.

+ BackBerner on December 3rd, 2013 at 9:26 pm said:

I was wondering why does the Vita download so slow? It took me over 5+ hours just to download straight to my Vita Final fantasy 9. I don’t have the best Internet in the world but I know it doesn’t take me 5 hours to download a little over a gig of data for a PS1 title. Again just curious :) thanks for keeping up the Great Sony Ecosystem!

+ dxKiraxb on December 4th, 2013 at 12:45 am said:

I still cant redeem my BF4 digital code i bought from Amazon.

+ OMC2503 on December 4th, 2013 at 5:52 am said:

I still can redeem an online entitlement voucher from a sealed brand new Mod Nation Racers PSP as of December 4th, at 7:52AM CST. My account is registered in Mexico.

+ HM1NavyDoc on December 4th, 2013 at 9:50 am said:

My son has a PS3 and is getting PS4 for Christmas. He has the Battlefield game and wants to know if: He buys a PSN Card and uses it for Battlefield, will that be able to be Transfered when he gets the PS4? Meaning, anything he buys for the game, can it be used on both systems>
Hope somebody can help me.

+ SOULECORU on December 6th, 2013 at 5:18 am said:

hey 2 code i use and it says

“The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid”

How this is possible, are you guy keeping our money. this is untikable wath your guys are doing.

+ SOULECORU on December 6th, 2013 at 5:21 am said:

i have 2 codes i buy to use and dosnt work i wont my money back sony or the redeem code to work

last night i put 100$ in the ps wallet now i have 2 codes of 20$ in total 40$ redeem codes thet dont work

“The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid”

ansewrs please

+ jt33fgk on December 6th, 2013 at 5:26 am said:

jack tritent or some 1 never said pshome not coming to ps4
he said pshome was not going be on psvita anytime soon at least that what i hard at e3

+ psvitagamer2012 on December 8th, 2013 at 10:43 am said:

Pretty sad stuff here,man.

PSN/SEN don’t work. Also, the PS Blog is SO BUGGY I’m hardly able to post a comment here. Add to that the fact that Don Mesa nor Sid Shuman will do their job and address our concerns or hassles here. Good old “Customer No Service” that is typical with us consumers and their developers. LOL THIS SUCKS,SONY!!!!!!!!

+ AmberCouture on December 10th, 2013 at 12:26 pm said:

Has this been fixed yet? I just tried to redeem a voucher (on psn and under account management) and it will not work. It came with my Batman: Origins game, which is new. Is this feature still down? It’s already the 10th. What is happening???

+ psvitagamer2012 on December 11th, 2013 at 3:40 pm said:

Nothing.Nothing.Nothing.That’s precisely the major point you can take away from all of this crap! No one is
getting ANY benefit from this — well,except for Sony with our PSN card funds. ;) :)
Hell,even the developers can’t get a break so we can DL their games from PSN because they won’t fix the
damn site. No one will do their damn job!!! Just shows you how “valuable” we are as customers to Sony with our PS4/PS3 and Vitas. How typical. How sad. Customer No Service just rules nowdays. :( :( :( Really
sick crap this!! Time to get away from Sony products,man. This truly SUCKS,Son

+ psvitagamer2012 on December 15th, 2013 at 10:41 am said:

Still the same old Dogpile on PSN yet….. Nothing. Nothing. Nothing. Where is my PSN account at, Sony?!?! Why do have this PSN mess still? What gives??

+ Dedeca_PT on December 26th, 2013 at 4:10 pm said:

I have the call of duty digital version and i Can’t play lt on ps4 ????i pay to play online and i can’t do it. I want my money back sony that is my message to you

PAGE 1 5 6 7 8