Happy holidays, everyone! Furmins — an innovative physics puzzle game — is out today on PS Vita.
In Furmins, players guide a bunch of adorable creatures across cunningly designed levels by rearranging a variety of items, as well as using bumpers and conveyor belts in real-time with coordinated precision. The quest at hand: to travel across the length of their world to wake up their King, who has fallen asleep and rolled over a river to form an impromptu dam that threatens their very existence! Strategically placed items create pathways and physical chain reactions, which guide the furmins to the basket — and level completion.
The PS Vita version offers exclusive features such as a brand new scoring system, global and per-world scoreboards with filters (overall, friends, your score), and the possibility to play with both the touch screen and rear touch pad.
- A complete version of the game containing 108 levels across 9 game worlds (the 9th world coming as DLC)
- Unique blend of physics-based, set-up-and-go play with real-time interaction
- Multiple solutions enables players with lots of creativity
- Beautiful visuals
- 14 shiny Trophies to reward outstanding performances
- Scoreboards with filters and LiveArea with player statistics
Furmins is $6.99, and will be available today when PlayStation Store updates!