PS3-TLOU Left Behind

A Warm Holiday Wish from Bungie

DeeJ's Avatar + Posted by DeeJ on Dec 19, 2013 // Community Manager, Bungie

Hey, PlayStation Nation. This has been a great year, and we’d like you to know that you’ve been a huge part of that. We’re about to close down our studio for a long winter’s nap. Before we go, we wanted to remind you that, of all the gifts we received in 2013, the chance to introduce our game to you was the sweetest.

At Bungie, all is calm, and the future is bright. We’re bringing this game to your PlayStations next year, and we can’t wait to begin this journey with you. Be safe this holiday season. We have epic adventures in store for you that you won’t want to miss.

Happy Holidays, from Bungie to you.

DeeJ's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on December 19th, 2013 at 11:36 am said:

This is the best.

+ Commando450 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:43 am said:

I didn’t watch it!

+ Boyanime010 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:45 am said:

Nice Video

+ Boyanime010 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:46 am said:

Merry Christmas Bungie

+ xCIOCCIx on December 19th, 2013 at 11:46 am said:

Hilarious

DeeJ's Avatar

+ DeeJ on December 19th, 2013 at 11:54 am said:

Thanks. This started as a joke at my desk. And then, well, like all things at Bungie, the team made it more awesome than any one person’s gig.

+ Boyanime010 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:46 am said:

Happy Holidays Bungie :)

+ NO_FEAR on December 19th, 2013 at 11:51 am said:

You’ll shoot your eye out kid!

DeeJ's Avatar

+ DeeJ on December 19th, 2013 at 11:53 am said:

You won’t say that when you read my super awesome creative writing assignment.

+ Mando44646 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:55 am said:

I CANNOT WAIT for this game. Its so far away :/

+ kanito_2012 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:59 am said:

Felicidades a todo el equipo de Bungie , y gracias por entregarnos “Destiny” a toda la nacion playstation

(use translate …hehehe)

DeeJ's Avatar

+ DeeJ on December 19th, 2013 at 12:04 pm said:

Gracias. De nada.

Don’t you test me! I have a fireteam of translators helping us to reach our arms around the world.

+ CrusaderForever on December 19th, 2013 at 12:03 pm said:

Wow, now that’s classy! Thank you Bungie for bringing your talent and wonderful future games including Destiny to the Playstation family. Destiny PS4 = Preordered D1 purchase

+ INFIDEL_JIHAD on December 19th, 2013 at 12:06 pm said:

Was interested in this game until i heard it was MMO with RPG elements & all the halo comparisons people were talking about (tried halo on the 360 wasn’t for me) still hoping they do well on their first game on PlayStation … Who knows I may pick it up anyway to give it a try

+ ArmedOne78 on December 19th, 2013 at 12:06 pm said:

Bungie, I love you!! So how about some beta codes? Ask Santa he will tell you I’ve been a good boy this year!!

+ TheBlindGorilla on December 19th, 2013 at 12:06 pm said:

Nice vid. Pretty stoked for Destiny, can’t wait! And @1 are you the real Ryan Clements, if so, BEYOND! I guess BEYOND to you even if your not the real RC, having the same name is deserving enough for me.

+ MarinoBrea on December 19th, 2013 at 12:08 pm said:

Nice. See you in a year, I guess.

Meh

+ jdunnwsup on December 19th, 2013 at 12:13 pm said:

That last 15 seconds wrecked havoc on my sides

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on December 19th, 2013 at 12:22 pm said:

I have a Holiday Wish DBZ game for the psn plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on December 19th, 2013 at 12:25 pm said:

Im ben a good boy this year

+ IXxHIJACKERxXI on December 19th, 2013 at 12:26 pm said:

Oo and one more wish Fallout3 for psn

+ tashpool on December 19th, 2013 at 12:30 pm said:

Oh yes, reddit gold indeed! haha
Looking forward to trying out Destiny, seeya in a year!

+ xClayMeow on December 19th, 2013 at 12:32 pm said:

Unless it comes to PC, I don’t care. Shooters deserve the precision of KB&M.

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on December 19th, 2013 at 12:38 pm said:

@IXxHIJACKERxXI: So…a game made by Namco Bandai, and another made by Bethesda? What a great place you’ve picked out to make those requests. Bravo!

+ akisuo on December 19th, 2013 at 12:49 pm said:

Awesome video. Love the little shoutouts at the end, and I see the codes for beta.

+ ArmedOne78 on December 19th, 2013 at 1:04 pm said:

Awww stupid me didnt watch the credits long enough to see the codes : (

+ akisuo on December 19th, 2013 at 1:23 pm said:

@23

Didn’t look like regular PSN codes. it was only 9 numbers only.

+ AizawaYuuichi on December 19th, 2013 at 1:42 pm said:

@24: They’re codes to redeem on bungie.net to get into the Beta. They are definitely not PSN codes, you’re right about that. Bungie will most likely be sending out PSN codes themselves once the Beta is about to go live, for people to grab off PSN. With the Beta so far out, there’s no way they could attach PSN codes to something that doesn’t exist yet.

@ INFIDEL_JIHAD: You know, if you’ve got a spare $5 sitting around, you can pre-order the game at your local game store, and get a code to participate in the beta next spring. Then, if you decide the game is just not for you, you can cancel your pre-order to get your $5 back. Obviously it’ll be a bit rough and not indicative of the full release version, but you’ll be able to get a taste of the gameplay and how it controls. From what I’ve been reading, it’s more of a co-op story shooter, with optional “large player-count areas” you can jump into or avoid completely. Not an MMO in the normal sense. Bungie is calling it a “shared world shooter”, which I think describes it pretty well. Either way, happy holidays to you. :)

+ Bad_Brains on December 19th, 2013 at 2:05 pm said:

Great stuff. Cannot wait to get my hands on Destiny, looks/sounds incredible. Looking forward to it. Everyone at Bungie deserves a nice break over the Holidays for sure, so have a good one!

+ INFIDEL_JIHAD on December 19th, 2013 at 2:28 pm said:

@25 thx for the info I think I will do the preorder that way it makes sense … And happy holidays to you too :o)

+ JohnKarnes on December 19th, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Thanks to the team at Bungie! Great job and Merry Christmas.

+ Kchow23 on December 19th, 2013 at 2:57 pm said:

Wow! What more can you say this was awesome :)

+ mynintendobroke on December 19th, 2013 at 3:32 pm said:

I watched that part 3 times cause it made me laugh so hard, “Blow it up… and bring it back. There, that’s a good kitty. Yes.”

+ zombie9 on December 19th, 2013 at 3:37 pm said:

I thought I saw a puddy cat! (tweetie bird)
Still weird thought bungie on PlayStation Merry Christmas though

+ Mecha-Samurai on December 19th, 2013 at 5:21 pm said:

You Sir have just made my day. Happy Holidays to all you hard working folks at Bungie.

+ xxesosaxx on December 19th, 2013 at 6:03 pm said:

Have any more codes if you do post them in 24 hrs bcuz I just got blocked from trying again after rage typing in random codes. : /

+ JROD0823 on December 19th, 2013 at 7:41 pm said:

Hopefully Bungie can realize their vision by this coming September, because I am looking forward to this game very much indeed. :)

+ DignifiedTuna on December 19th, 2013 at 11:32 pm said:

I love this video. Never stop being awesome, Bungie. Really excited to finally get to play the game you’re pouring so much effort into.

+ XeahuleXolic on December 20th, 2013 at 7:34 am said:

lol awesome video!! That was awesome thank you Bungie for all your hard work , I can’t wait to play destiny on my amazing PS4 system!!

+ m_Madruguinha08 on December 20th, 2013 at 10:34 am said:

Hillarious video!

Thank you Bungie for all the amazing work you guys have been doing ever since Marathon. You guys are epic. Welcome to the playstation family!

Happy Holidays to all!

+ texnagita on December 20th, 2013 at 11:52 am said:

Jumping around like you’re on the moon shooting purple ice at each other. This game looks exactly like Halo :-/

+ jayrabbit on December 20th, 2013 at 3:44 pm said:

Thanks Bungie, just a confirm all the codes in the video have been redeemed.

+ Stryker-7- on December 20th, 2013 at 9:32 pm said:

Awwww man… I’m always a day late, dollar short. All beta codes have been redeemed. :(

+ PaypayTR on December 23rd, 2013 at 6:11 am said:

Woow these times not a lot studios doing chrismas celebration thanks
its second best video of gaming christmas
Dante inferno Chritismas Trailer still best