Driveclub

Personalize your PlayStation Card with Images From Your Favorite Games

Kristine Steimer's Avatar + Posted by Kristine Steimer on Dec 19, 2013 // Sr. Community Specialist

There’s already a bunch of perks with the PlayStation Card, and today we’re adding one more to the list. Now you can customize your PlayStation Card with images from your favorite games.

Choose from these cards, and more!

PlayStation Credit Cards

As a PlayStation cardmember, you will earn even more points for your PlayStation and Sony purchases. The card gets you 10x Sony Rewards points on all PlayStation Store purchases, and you’ll also earn 3x points on all PlayStation and Sony purchases at Sony Stores, 3x points at quick service restaurants and movie theaters, and 1 point for every dollar spent everywhere else.

Not a cardmember? Learn More
If you’re a current PlayStation cardmember, customize your card now

+ bball230 on December 19th, 2013 at 7:05 am said:

mmm … a lower APR would be nice.

+ letherclad on December 19th, 2013 at 7:08 am said:

That’s pretty sweet, I’ll update mine to The Last of Us one most likely

+ FireGuy13 on December 19th, 2013 at 7:39 am said:

There were some tough choices on there, but I narrowed mine down to the Ratchet & Clank one. Thanks for adding that stuff on there for us. Just another reason to love Playstation!!

+ REDSHADOW559 on December 19th, 2013 at 7:41 am said:

make a Crash Bandicoot one , i’m in

+ Jerel on December 19th, 2013 at 7:44 am said:

The site mentions more Playstation designs. Could you post them?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on December 19th, 2013 at 2:29 pm said:

I can’t post any more images, but there are ones of Sly Cooper, Ratchet & Clank, Puppeteer and there are some other options for Killzone and Infamous.

+ Hogwild333 on December 19th, 2013 at 7:47 am said:

I get lots of comments from check-out people who are gamers when I use my Playstation card. I’m definitely going to do this.

+ Enforcer_X on December 19th, 2013 at 7:48 am said:

Nice!

Just got the Killzone Helghast image!

+ reson8er on December 19th, 2013 at 7:49 am said:

Just got the Killzone image (the one shown above). Pretty neat.

+ Carl-G on December 19th, 2013 at 8:05 am said:

I like them ALL :P

+ PhantomGazebo on December 19th, 2013 at 8:09 am said:

lol, sweet! Just ordered a Kutaro card

+ D-Squad3 on December 19th, 2013 at 8:25 am said:

When will we able to use custom wallpapers for the PlayStation 4?!!

+ Kratos1412 on December 19th, 2013 at 9:00 am said:

I have a question about the application for ps card. Living in NA or Canada could apply for the ps card only? This is a visa card ,is there a chance that I could apply abroad?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on December 19th, 2013 at 2:33 pm said:

The PlayStation card is available in the US only.

+ Spine999 on December 19th, 2013 at 9:10 am said:

They all look so good. I guess I’m going for Second Son :)

+ pudgenet on December 19th, 2013 at 9:47 am said:

Ordered the Gran Turismo …

+ dodgedoors on December 19th, 2013 at 10:00 am said:

What I’d like is an answer why my playstation card doesn’t work on the psn but works EVERYWHERE else.

+ ChaoticAssault31 on December 19th, 2013 at 10:13 am said:

The Last of Us credit card, here I come! :)

+ Kchow23 on December 19th, 2013 at 10:17 am said:

When are these coming to Canada!?

+ NeoRaidenX on December 19th, 2013 at 10:29 am said:

I want the Sackboy one! So cute. No one will give me a credit card though :(

I’ve had a job for 7+ years and going to college…

+ Emerald_Swords on December 19th, 2013 at 11:04 am said:

Damn that Helghast is so awesome

+ tusunami on December 19th, 2013 at 11:15 am said:

This is a great idea but that apr price is important if I am going to change from the credit card I have now.

+ T3DV0L70L1N4 on December 19th, 2013 at 11:18 am said:

Can’t wait for my bad ass Kratos card to come in!

+ cool_trainer on December 19th, 2013 at 11:33 am said:

Went with Puppeteer one. Can’t wait!

+ viceforce on December 19th, 2013 at 11:41 am said:

Is this valid with Mastercard?

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on December 19th, 2013 at 2:30 pm said:

These image cards are only available for PlayStation Card holders (Visa).

+ BossmanCCrowder1 on December 19th, 2013 at 12:08 pm said:

Dang, i might get the Ratchet, Sly or Kutaro one.

+ AizawaYuuichi on December 19th, 2013 at 1:56 pm said:

@ NeoRaidenX: Don’t feel too bad about it. I’ve got 4 other credit cards and a credit score around 700, but Capital One refuses to approve me for this card. I’ve tried twice in the last 18 months, and they’ve rejected my application both times. Yet they still send me those stupid spam offers for other cards I don’t want.
I guess they’re just extremely picky with who they accept.
I may try again next year, after another 6-8 months have gone by.

+ jayrockslife on December 19th, 2013 at 3:49 pm said:

Gonna get the Gran Turismo one.
If they had different choices for The Last of Us (like the box art) i’d have gotten that instead.

+ DarkOne_PR on December 19th, 2013 at 3:56 pm said:

Well i tried to apply but since as always… playstation blog left puerto rico behind… so i cant apply for one…. thanks…

+ LavenderMenace on December 19th, 2013 at 4:24 pm said:

Any chance of this card being available in Canada?

+ sciteach on December 19th, 2013 at 6:03 pm said:

Sackboy! Just ordered mine!

+ SpooNManX on December 19th, 2013 at 7:20 pm said:

I’ve tried signing up for this twig and have been denied both times. The first time was a mistake on their end. Then they told me to re-apply which I did and then received another denial saying that I’ve applied too many times!
I’m not sure if it’s hurt my credit score by doing this.

I’d like to try for this again since its been about 6 monthd, but if I get denied again I won’t be happy…

+ DHILIFE on December 19th, 2013 at 8:19 pm said:

Sackboy ordered…very simple!!!

+ HankVenture5 on December 21st, 2013 at 7:21 am said:

This is awesome! I just made mine The Last of Us.

+ loesjoel on December 23rd, 2013 at 8:15 am said:

I have two Capital One cards, the Playstation being one as well as a cash back rewards card. As my cash back card magnetic strip is giving card readers problems as of late, I needed to order a new card already. I checked out the “Design your Card” tool online for the non-Playstation card and searched for “Playstation” images. There are a handful of these designs available for ANY Capital One card. I ordered the classic blue X, O, triangle, square.

+ raian13 on December 27th, 2013 at 11:40 pm said:

Wish there was a Drake card!

+ EXQUISITEEMPRESS on January 14th, 2014 at 9:10 pm said:

I like the designs. Capital One not so much. Have you guys considered switching bank issuers?