Horizon Zero Dawn

Dec 20

Dec 20

Holiday Flash Sale Starts Now!

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar Posted by Director, Digital Distribution

Call of Duty Ghosts Flash Sale

See the full sale here

Happy Holidays, PlayStation Nation. I’m excited to announce that our Holiday Flash Sale starts right now. We’ve got a fantastic lineup of PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games on sale, with prices up to 50 percent off until 9 a.m. PT on Monday, December 23rd.

From LEGO Marvel Superheroes to Call Of Duty: Ghosts to Tearaway, PlayStation is bringing something fun for everyone this holiday. It’s been a little chilly outside, so grab some hot chocolate, curl up by the fire and get ready to stock up on some great games.

Check out the full lineup below:

Don’t wait, because these deals are only available for a limited time. Let us know what games you’re going to pick up this weekend in the comments below.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

mixedkidbx said:

December 20th, 7:20 pm

think im gonna get Lego Marvel Heros for PS4. I remember when amazon had it for $40 and i aint get it, so i guess this time imma grab it. Besides i need something to play on PS4

deadendblues said:

December 20th, 7:20 pm

Tearaway!!!!! Thanks Sony get something else to show off vita with for the hollidays

rabidninjamonky said:

December 20th, 7:21 pm

Holy crap!!!!!! I’m buying Tearaway and Arkham Origins Blackgate immediately! This is the greatest sale ever!! Thanks Sony!

Brawl96 said:

December 20th, 7:21 pm

Hm…. returned my unopened physical copy of Tearaway I got for $20 at gamestop and buy the digital for $17.99 or save the memory card space and keep the physical???

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

December 20th, 7:26 pm

Any word if DBZ coming to psn this week ??????

Tanvir175 said:

December 20th, 7:26 pm

@4 Keep physical. $2 isn’t a big price difference and you save a lot of space for other games.

BlueBl1zzard said:

December 20th, 7:31 pm

I just bought Soul Calibur II HD less than a week ago. I could complain and ask for my money back like some probably would, but such is life, I’m not too bothered. Nice sale you guys have going on by the way.

carlpain said:

December 20th, 7:32 pm

Are these real deals? Ghost looks like one, but the rest…I think we got a couple of these last month.

bear1201 said:

December 20th, 7:33 pm

Just bought Tearaway on Sunday for full price, bummer. Maybe they will do Beyond Two Souls.

KazeEternal said:

December 20th, 7:35 pm

Why is call of duty ghosts not 44 dollars on PS4?

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

December 20th, 7:36 pm

Naruto Uzumaki exclusive costume DLC For DBZ + PSN=FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

December 20th, 7:38 pm

Ghost is not that Bad but is up to you (will you like to play a game) =D

CapJSheridan said:

December 20th, 7:45 pm

If Spider-Man was $17,99 too I’d buy it. Learn something Activision

auron2 said:

December 20th, 7:47 pm

Tearaway bought, thanks for the discount :D
I’ll charge some money for Batman.

KongWen said:

December 20th, 7:52 pm

Wow, this is a lovely surprise! Getting Tearaway for sure, and seriously tempted by Enemy Within.

IXxHIJACKERxXI said:

December 20th, 7:57 pm

Im very happy some of you guys got your wish fallout3 RIP :,( Im SoRRy I try now is time to move on =D

Silver_shion said:

December 20th, 7:59 pm

Tearaway for 17.99 ……….i only have 16.51!!!!
I need 1.48 !!! Dx

ElektroDragon said:

December 20th, 8:05 pm

$5 off $50 for Angry Birds is a slap in the face when the game should be $5 to begin with.

And where is our Walking Dead Season 2 SEASON PASS?!

Fruttyman said:

December 20th, 8:07 pm

Just bought Trine 2.

deathshadow799 said:

December 20th, 8:16 pm

Perfect, I will surely buy Tearaway.

PLEASE put Mirror’s Edge on sale. At least $5 off.

Green-Elf said:

December 20th, 8:18 pm

Holy crap that’s a good deal on Tearaway.

Everyone needs to get that game at that price.

PainOfSarrow said:

December 20th, 8:32 pm

lol i luv when the angry birds sales are posted. the reactions are priceless. keep them comming.

TLSBill said:

December 20th, 8:34 pm

Hard time justifying this since Angry Birds Star Wars 2 is free on IOS this weekend. I might have gone for Ghosts, but PS3 only? nahhhhh.. I’ll just keep playing WarFrame I suppose…

ninth_prey said:

December 20th, 8:37 pm

I just bought Tearaway for $20 at Gamestop. Oh well, $2.00 isn’t going to break me. Sadly, not much else I want here. Nice sale though.

solo013 said:

December 20th, 8:43 pm

If I can get a $20 card for an early present I’ll be getting Lego Marvel. If not I may get Tearaway. I really want R&C ITN too, but oh well. lol

Skeetlejuice said:

December 20th, 8:44 pm

Sweet finally a sale on a PS4 game I want.

Angry Birds Star Wars!!! for 44.99 a full 5 dollars off. Yes….

oh wait I have had that on my android phone for months free of charge, and it’s terrible and soulless. not to mention my giant turkey defrosting in the fridge was less than that, much less.

Tearaway however is on the opposite end of the spectrum. that justified me buying a 20 dollar card the other day in anticipation of some sort of holiday sale. What a deal, downloading that now. What a charming game, and very easy on the memory card. The demo made me smile all the way through, and I’m Frakking jaded.

God of War ascension with your 36 gb download, 80gb space requirement and endless add ons, while a great price at $10, I will just wait for a cheap physical copy or borrow from my friend, as I’m only interested in a single playthrough.

Tearaway is easily the deal of the list, considering it retails for 40 plus tax, and just came out, and has an 87 on metacritic that is a DEAL SON.

Skeetlejuice said:

December 20th, 8:47 pm

scratch that, I have the full demo on there, so even better unlocking it, sweet.

jayrabbit said:

December 20th, 8:57 pm

kinda sad how you can know if you will get any replies based on who made the post.

wilfareus said:

December 20th, 9:01 pm

kinda regret buying Tearaway on 1 Dec.. but no doubt it’s a fabulous game worth the price :D

War_Machida said:

December 20th, 9:07 pm

I’ll be getting Tearaway, since I already own XCOM: Enemy Within (which is an awesome strategy game!)

hyper-shadow-0 said:

December 20th, 9:09 pm

I know what I’m going to do with my birthday money tomorrow~~. Soul Calibur II and Batman Arkham Origins, now I don’t have to drive all the way to Gamestop to get the game for 50$. This is why I wait for deals with heavy priced games.

TwinDad said:

December 20th, 9:11 pm

I like the flash sales, keep them coming, please.

I don’t care for the controls in tearaway at all. The way I hold the vita the back controls always create an issue. Oh well, it’s a novelty that will wear off shortly and I’ll be able to actually hold the Vita.

Still love the sales.

Korghano said:

December 20th, 9:19 pm

How long is a “Limited Time”?

TheBearJew173 said:

December 20th, 9:19 pm

bought Tearaway, and I am loving the game so much. I was waiting for that discount and luckily it appeared tonight!!

FistCanBe_A_Verb said:

December 20th, 9:21 pm

Soul calibur 2!!! Ready to waste a lot of time with this!!!

jonjon0890 said:

December 20th, 9:25 pm

I bought Tearaway & Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus from this flash sale.
CoD: Ghosts will likely be $49.99 @ Boxing Day in Canada. The digital version is sort of an okay for $44.99 this weekend only.

duff916 said:

December 20th, 9:47 pm

Just got Trine 2. Thanks for the deal!

PsienceWins said:

December 20th, 10:00 pm

Looks like Soulcalibur will be the only game I’m picking up from this deal. Not that some of the other stuff isn’t a good offer, but I’ll be able to get most of it at a comparable price when it’s not the holidays and can really spend money on myself. Then again, Angry Birds and CoD for those prices aren’t amazing deals. Kudos on everything else. Looks like a nice lineup.

PooPface560 said:

December 20th, 10:18 pm

I played the demo of Trine 2 on PS4 and I must say I got it for my PS3 last year but I will double dip at this price for the 3D in this game on PS4.

The game is simply the best 3D I’ve seen on my life :D

GOW:A for $10..whoa! Could you guys put Splinter Cell Blacklist on sale next week cause I want to play that game, hard.
Thanks for flash sale..Got to make up my mind, too many good sales.

Errantia said:

December 20th, 10:20 pm

Jumping on Tearaway… then I stopped to think… this time of year, everyone has sales… Yup, physical copy at amazon for $19.99. No need to eat up Memory card space now.

Eccentrick said:

December 20th, 10:22 pm

I am so not happy right now. Just bought Lego Marvel Superheroes digitally this morning, so me and my nephew could play it the weekend. Would’ve had enough left over to buy Tearaway. Between this and the “disappearing” Pinball Arcade season pass Plus sale, I’ve been having some poor luck lately.

so-knee said:

December 20th, 10:33 pm

Once again I buy a game right before an unannounced sale. Sucks to be me

so-knee said:

December 20th, 10:37 pm

Eccentricity. Join the club. I bought Trine 2 last night. I don’t know how many times I bought a game on the day it went on sale before the sale price went up. But the one time I called about it…nothing happened

Mad-Dominator0 said:

December 20th, 10:39 pm

SC 2 HD and Tearaway for me!

CrusaderForever said:

December 20th, 10:48 pm

Wow, just bought Tearaway 3 days ago! :(

CrusaderForever said:

December 20th, 10:51 pm

Waiting for a deal for Y’s!!

Eccentrick said:

December 20th, 10:52 pm

@so-knee

Yeah, I figured it would be pointless to even try to ask for the money back. One of the dangers of buying digital. If I bought it at Walmart, I could’ve brought my receipt in and got it back if I had bought it within two weeks of it going on sale. More companies should adopt that policy. I wish they at least would’ve told us about the sale on the Blogcast or something. Ugh.

Eccentrick said:

December 20th, 10:54 pm

@CrusaderForever

Another one to join me and so-knee’s club :-(

viceforce said:

December 20th, 11:01 pm

Ugh I’m really tempted to get Ratchet & Clank ITN , it also comes with QFB so 15 bucks for 2 games is amazing but I have to watch my HD space I believe I have less then 30 Gigs left.

djsaiyan said:

December 20th, 11:07 pm

Hmmm….Trine 2 is awfully tempting, though I suspect it’ll end up cheaper or on PS+ at some point down the road.

Already have everything else work getting lol

PAGE 1 2 3