Uncharted 4

Holiday Flash Sale Starts Now!

Pierre Gravereau's Avatar + Posted by Pierre Gravereau on Dec 20, 2013 // Director, Digital Distribution

Call of Duty Ghosts Flash Sale

See the full sale here

Happy Holidays, PlayStation Nation. I’m excited to announce that our Holiday Flash Sale starts right now. We’ve got a fantastic lineup of PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games on sale, with prices up to 50 percent off until 9 a.m. PT on Monday, December 23rd.

From LEGO Marvel Superheroes to Call Of Duty: Ghosts to Tearaway, PlayStation is bringing something fun for everyone this holiday. It’s been a little chilly outside, so grab some hot chocolate, curl up by the fire and get ready to stock up on some great games.

Check out the full lineup below:

Don’t wait, because these deals are only available for a limited time. Let us know what games you’re going to pick up this weekend in the comments below.

135 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3

+ mahirghari on December 21st, 2013 at 2:47 pm said:

I already bought Tearaway for $28 several weeks ago, no regrets, its worth all the money and more.

This sale doesn’t seem that great apart from that, considering R&C Nexus and Blackgate for vita. I only see terrible reviews for Blackgate, even though I’ve loved all the Arkham games and am a huge Batfan in general.

So is either of those worth the plunge? Happy gaming during holidays everyone!

+ GGCAN on December 21st, 2013 at 2:58 pm said:

Thanks for the heads up Pierre.

Bought Tearaway (great price and no tax !).

Still on the fence about a couple more here and will most likely get Trine 2 for the PS4…demo is really good and it’s 3d as well.

+ CatatonicAlex on December 21st, 2013 at 2:59 pm said:

WHY IS TEARAWAY SO CHEAP!?!?!?!!??!
It’s a great game that was released a few weeks ago…Scored an average of 9/10.

+ purse317 on December 21st, 2013 at 3:11 pm said:

Its ok I brought 1 game on the list but guys Steam has a crazy sale going on Sony needs to compete. and why in the world is angry bird so over priced seriously have you seen the ios price

+ martinirage1 on December 21st, 2013 at 3:23 pm said:

I would love it if Y’s went on sale. I already bought Tearaway and would recommend it to anybody at this price. This price is a little more appropriate since it’s a relatively short game. Still very charming and unique though

+ ALEX87PS on December 21st, 2013 at 3:28 pm said:

Teraway just hit the sweetspot for me!! I’ll buy it for sure! Looks really nice.

Also nice discounts on batman arkham origins, blackgate, and soul calibur 2 HD. ;)

+ tj5678 on December 21st, 2013 at 3:32 pm said:

Bought Tearaway!!! If Amazing Spiderman was $20-$25 I would have bought it as well. $35 for a digital copy of a vita game released on other platforms over a year ago is a joke.

+ DeathGazer on December 21st, 2013 at 5:06 pm said:

$5 off Angry Birds, $4 off Spiderman

Geez, thanks Activision!

+ Demonhunter84 on December 21st, 2013 at 5:09 pm said:

I knew I should of waited before getting SC2. Still worth $20 I spent on it.

+ msmont on December 21st, 2013 at 5:24 pm said:

Nice sale. Angry Birds, again, LOL. I know Sony doesn’t determine that price, but can’t you just tell Roxio (or whoever) to put a real price on it.

I have a large list of games for both PS3 and Vita from previous sales but I think I’m going to have to add Tearaway and R&C.

+ Demonhunter84 on December 21st, 2013 at 6:11 pm said:

I wish WWE 2K14 was $30 like Batman Arkham Origins is.

+ stefer09 on December 21st, 2013 at 7:28 pm said:

Is there anything more in the game that adds so much value?

Just curious…

+ Gamer_USA- on December 21st, 2013 at 8:12 pm said:

Still holding out for a Medal Gear Solid vita sale. I’d even bite on a Madden sale

+ CommandingTiger on December 21st, 2013 at 8:24 pm said:

Is this a joke?
25% off Call of Duty Ghost for that piece of sh** game. Pff.
Only a wuss would play any Cod game.

+ Crazylazy007 on December 21st, 2013 at 8:48 pm said:

I love it. Tearaway is mine now and I can only hope and cross my fingers for the Atelier vita series to go on sale for my rpg fix lol. Well that and the disgaea psp series would definetly make me run and buy another $50 psn card.

+ tengfei-hayabusa on December 21st, 2013 at 8:56 pm said:

bonjour le ps blog
jai une question qui a rien avoir avec l’article mais je voulais savoir si on peut “télécharger” les jeux ps4 ps+ a partir du pc? pour les avoir dans l’historique
jai vue que contrats quitté l’offert ps+ ps4 en fin de mois et moi je peu me payer la ps4 que le 9 janvier 2014.
merci d’avence

+ Laporta on December 21st, 2013 at 10:20 pm said:

25% off of Call of Duty! Meh, even for free I wouldn’t get it.

+ amirpro2 on December 22nd, 2013 at 4:59 am said:

I want Tearaway but I don’t have a PS Vita.
I hope it will be ported to PS3/PS4 some day.

+ carlpain on December 22nd, 2013 at 5:01 am said:

I don’t understand why people bash COD. I don’t play the game, but I respect the ones who do. I’ll love to read eat games you like, so I can bash them. Wait, let me get three:
1) TLOU: I didn’t like it. I was trying to stay awake while playing because it was sooooo bad.
2) Kingdom of Hearts: Blah, blah, blah press X, press □…you won.
3) TWD: Wow. That one was my sleeping pill for days.

+ stefer09 on December 22nd, 2013 at 6:18 am said:

@117 it can’t really be easily ported. It relies a lot on the front and back touchscreens of the Vita. Basically the game mechanics would have to be re-imagined.

+ Kevvik on December 22nd, 2013 at 7:47 am said:

Good solid sale! Picked up SC2 and Into the Nexus.

To those concerned about the rip-off Angry Birds price, the console prices are regulated by Activision (need I say more?)

By the way, this page should really be linked to the PSN page on the blog as that is where many folks follow for PSN. I know I bookmark the PSN page and only found this because I wasn’t on my regular computer when I went to the playstation blog.

+ Kalthoon on December 22nd, 2013 at 10:54 am said:

I am going to buy Guacamelee for the $3.75. Love that additional discount with PSPlus. I’m upset this flash sale doesn’t have an extra discount for PSPlus and also how games on PS4 aren’t on sale when the PS3 version is. I would have bought Lego Marvel for PS4 if I could get it for the PS3 price of $24.99.

I love what you guys at Sony do and please keep it up. Just please start to include the PS4 version too. Some people with both won’t buy the PS3 version even if its on sale when they have a PS4.

+ Formulita_2k on December 22nd, 2013 at 12:43 pm said:

Trine 2, Tearaway and Arkham Origins Blackgate for me!
Great games and great prices :D Thanks!

+ Void_Incarnate on December 22nd, 2013 at 1:22 pm said:

@ stefer09: “Never understood why angry birds was a few bucks on phones and tablets but 30-40$ on PS3/PS4 …”

I think it has to do with Activision being greedy bastards (they publish the angry birds franchise on consoles, whereas PC/Mac and phone versions are directly published by Rovio). Which sucks, but it’s not sony’s fault.

My advice is to play it on your phone or PC/Mac until Activision comes to their senses and reaches some form of price parity with alternate platforms. $40 can be better spent on other console titles that are worth the money until then.

+ Despair-Amit on December 22nd, 2013 at 1:52 pm said:

Got myself R&C ITN and Tearaway, great sale.

+ Cherryleaf on December 22nd, 2013 at 3:33 pm said:

Grrr! Wish this flashsale was for EU members as well so I could grab LEGO: Marvel Superheroes

+ stefer09 on December 22nd, 2013 at 5:53 pm said:

@Void_Incarnate : ah makes sense!!

Didn’t know it was Activision publishing it on consoles. Thanks for the info!

+ Bowsito on December 22nd, 2013 at 9:57 pm said:

THE AMAZING SPIDERMAN FOR PS VITA IS NOT AVAILABLE IN THE LATINAMERICA STORE :S

+ Tomoprime on December 22nd, 2013 at 10:41 pm said:

TRINE 2 COMPLETE STORY is only $3.99 on Steam! I guess the only thing left is to do is plug in my PS4 Controller into the USB port? Damn for $7.99 I can gift it to 3 friends! For $.99 I can buy the original TRINE! And the Sale ends Jan 2nd!

+ Tomoprime on December 22nd, 2013 at 10:48 pm said:

Sorry didn’t mean to post the URL. TRINE 2 COMPLETE STORY is only $3.99 on Steam. I guess you can plug in the PS4 Controller into the USB port to play. I guess the touch pad won’t work but you can use the analog stick. Wow for $7.99 you can gift 3 copies for the 3 player co-op! For $.99 I can buy the original TRINE! The Sale ends Jan 2nd! I wish Sony would do something to get us this discount. Or bring the price down to $9.99 at least. Thanks.

+ jonjon0890 on December 23rd, 2013 at 1:30 am said:

This flash sale will be over in less than 8 hours.
Never buy any Full Digital Games published by Activision. $5.00 off Angry Birds & Spider-Man really?! They are a ripoff when it comes to digital sales on PSN.

+ ThumbsOfSteel74 on December 23rd, 2013 at 11:21 am said:

The only reason I can even imagine paying that much for Angry Birds Star Wars on PSN would be if you can’t/won’t leave the house. It’s $29.96 right now at Walmart, online and in-store.

Splinter Cell Blacklist is $20 at Target. Passing that up along with the R&C deal here. Got enough games right now. But thanks! :)

+ Hushed-Massacre on December 23rd, 2013 at 2:50 pm said:

So sad … was going to pick up Tearaway, but didn’t realize the sale ended at 9AM.
Your limited time offer saved me $18, PSN. I’ll wait ’til the next sale. :-/