PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

Happy Holidays from Zen Studios

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar + Posted by Bobby Loertscher on Dec 23, 2013 // Community Manager, Zen Studios

ZEN Studios Holiday Card

This year has been insanely awesome. I can’t put it any other way. It started with the release of Star Wars Pinball, and hasn’t slowed down since. Sometimes I still can’t believe how fortunate we are that we’re able to work with so many super talented people and brands, as well as create our own unique titles — it’s beyond amazing!

We just wanted to take the time to thank you, our fans, for such an incredible year. Looking back now, Zen Studios has been publishing on PSN for almost five years. Your support has helped us come so far, and we really want to say THANK YOU.

We have a lot of awesome new stuff coming in 2014 — pinball and non-pinball related — we can’t wait to share it with you. For now, happy holidays from Zen Studios!

+ punkmusic2009 on December 23rd, 2013 at 9:04 am said:

it would be nice to have some pinball tables free for plus on ps4 like the other sytem

+ johnnyp70 on December 23rd, 2013 at 9:07 am said:

Happy Holidays to you Bobby, and all the great folks at Zen Studios. Cannot wait to import my Zen Pinball tables tomorrow! It’ll give me the perfect thing to play before starting my Christmas day.

+ johnnyp70 on December 23rd, 2013 at 9:08 am said:

To #1-I believe if you have claimed any free tables on Plus for PS3 or Vita, as long as you import them correctly you will have the same free tables for PS4.

+ Craazy on December 23rd, 2013 at 9:40 am said:

I cant wait to play with your balls tomorrow.

+ waldowalso on December 23rd, 2013 at 9:49 am said:

Merry Christmas.

Any word on a Princess Leia themed table?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on December 23rd, 2013 at 9:55 am said:

We’ll post news on the next set of Star Wars tables when we get our release date :D

+ FifthDream on December 23rd, 2013 at 10:03 am said:

Love Zen Pinball 2 so much. Can’t wait to play it on my shiny new PS4 tomorrow.

+ Stranger_Eddie on December 23rd, 2013 at 10:18 am said:

Zen Studios provided me fantastic entertainment moments in 2013…

Kickbeat + ALL Zen Pinball 2 Machines =D

I´m buying another Zen Pinball pack machines to my collection NOW! (one day I´m going to have the full collection! ;)

I love you Bobby Loertscher <3

Merry Christmas and happy new year! \o/

+ Boyanime010 on December 23rd, 2013 at 10:51 am said:

Merry Christmas :)

+ paul_id on December 23rd, 2013 at 10:51 am said:

I’m not a big pinball fan but I loved the kickbeat demo, will pick it up one of these days.

+ LoAlexandria on December 23rd, 2013 at 11:09 am said:

Kickbeat 2 or Kickbeat DLC would be sooooo awesome xD

+ snakeman07 on December 23rd, 2013 at 11:27 am said:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Zen!

+ tusunami on December 23rd, 2013 at 11:34 am said:

With It being the holidays you would think there would be a sale on the tables tommorrow. Makes since from a business perspective it generates new customers & the existing customers are happy as well.

+ Gamerzlimited on December 23rd, 2013 at 1:58 pm said:

Happy Holidays, Zen! Keep making the games you’re good at and don’t let the trolls ruin it. :)

+ warlock7 on December 23rd, 2013 at 2:12 pm said:

Happy holidays to Barbie and the rest of the crew at Zen Studios! You guys rock!

+ Formulita_2k on December 23rd, 2013 at 4:46 pm said:

Cant wait to play this tomorrow, i already own the 20 tables ported !!

+ TehShinster on December 23rd, 2013 at 10:07 pm said:

Thanks Bobby for fixing my issue months ago with the game. :D

+ sparepart on December 24th, 2013 at 12:06 am said:

I want to thank all everyone at ZEN Studios and all those that helped create Castle Storm.This game is awesome, it has been so fun to play. Somehow when I play this game I feel you are missing an action/adventure/rpg game. Basically a Hero adventure spawn from this game. But really everything about CastleStorm is more fun than Angry Birds

+ idn86i on December 24th, 2013 at 1:46 am said:

Happy Holidays, Zen Studios!!

+ saab01 on December 24th, 2013 at 6:10 am said:

How come on my 360 Doctor Strange doesn’t have an achievement?

+ Rez33 on December 24th, 2013 at 5:26 pm said:

Happy Holidays to you Bobby and Zen Studios. 2013 was an awesome year for you and I can’t wait to see what 2014 brings! Thanks for the great games!

+ warlock7 on December 27th, 2013 at 9:55 am said:

When will we see all the other tables ported?