Days Gone

Dec 29

Dec 29

PlayStation Blogcast 103: Yep, It’s a Clip Show

Sid Shuman's Avatar Posted by Director, SIEA Social Media

Happy holidays! Here’s a festive yule log for you: Our very first clip show, complete with our favorite interviews, from Ken Levine and Ron Gilbert to Nate Fox on inFAMOUS Second Son and the first five minutes of our very first show. Enjoy!

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• Our first Blogcast episode!
  • Shuhei Yoshida on the PS4 announcement
  • Nate Fox on inFAMOUS Second Son
  • Ken Levine on Bioshock Infinite
  • Ron Gilbert on The Cave, adventure gaming
  • Non-denominational holiday cheer

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com or leave a voice message! 650-288-6706

The Cast

Add Your Own

Wario64 said:

December 29th, 7:41 pm

Who is this Jeff Rubenstein guy?

JeffPS said:

December 29th, 9:28 pm

No idea.

erico316ecw said:

December 29th, 9:59 pm

At wario i think you joking jeff created the ps blog. At times i wonder what the blog would be like now if he was still at the held . I sure we would have a ps blog app across all ps systems by now.

thechrono33 said:

December 31st, 4:55 am

A wild Jeff appeared!!! justin’s giff is very effective!!!

dancingmind said:

December 31st, 6:58 am

Hey guys. Big fan of the show.

This was a pretty big letdown as far as clip shows go. Looking forward to some new content (and more sid-isms) next week.

Since I’m leaving feedback I’ll also give a shoutout to Justin. Good work on your interviews recently. I really like the feedback, perspective and discussion you bring to the show.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

Justin Massongill said:

January 6th, 12:44 am

Aw jeez, thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. :)

Shadow_Enz said:

December 31st, 9:57 am

Filename “Episode_102_Clip_Show…” instead of “103”. Not too big of a deal, unless you’re OCD.

Kchow23 said:

December 31st, 11:32 am

Interesting to see how much the show has improved since the first episode but Clip shows are always kind of lame. Also I think Jeff Rubenstein was the creator of the Reuben sandwich?

supvic said:

December 31st, 4:23 pm

heart skipped a beat when you mentioned ‘tragedy’ and ‘Nick’ in the same sentence..

SAIYAN98 said:

December 31st, 9:17 pm

Wow. People don’t know Jeff. The reason I stopped listening to the blogcast was because of his departure(not that Sid,Nick, Ryan, and you, Justin, are doing a bad job). I eas just used to the old blogcast and I don’t know, it just left me uninterested.
P.S. LOVE that GIF you posted Justin.

SAIYAN98 said:

December 31st, 9:18 pm

Oh and P.P.S., I miss you Jeff!!!!! How are you?

ACtripxl said:

January 1st, 1:36 pm

Refusing to do something is claiming it is wrong, screw Nick for his distaste in sounding so disgusted at the mention of saying “Christmas” cheer. I work in a predominately Jewish area and have no problem in telling people Happy Hanukkah, since during that period I’m sure they are happy to hear it.

CorlissDGorto said:

January 3rd, 1:17 pm

Discover how to make money from your computer, working only an hour a day. In three weeks I have earned over 500dollar, this is the page… Buzz19.COM