Uncharted 4

PlayStation Blogcast 103: Yep, It’s a Clip Show

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Dec 29, 2013 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Happy holidays! Here’s a festive yule log for you: Our very first clip show, complete with our favorite interviews, from Ken Levine and Ron Gilbert to Nate Fox on inFAMOUS Second Son and the first five minutes of our very first show. Enjoy!

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• Our first Blogcast episode!
  • Shuhei Yoshida on the PS4 announcement
  • Nate Fox on inFAMOUS Second Son
  • Ken Levine on Bioshock Infinite
  • Ron Gilbert on The Cave, adventure gaming
  • Non-denominational holiday cheer

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com or leave a voice message! 650-288-6706

The Cast

+ Wario64 on December 29th, 2013 at 7:41 pm said:

Who is this Jeff Rubenstein guy?

+ JeffPS on December 29th, 2013 at 9:28 pm said:

No idea.

+ erico316ecw on December 29th, 2013 at 9:59 pm said:

At wario i think you joking jeff created the ps blog. At times i wonder what the blog would be like now if he was still at the held . I sure we would have a ps blog app across all ps systems by now.

+ thechrono33 on December 31st, 2013 at 4:55 am said:

A wild Jeff appeared!!! justin’s giff is very effective!!!

+ dancingmind on December 31st, 2013 at 6:58 am said:

Hey guys. Big fan of the show.

This was a pretty big letdown as far as clip shows go. Looking forward to some new content (and more sid-isms) next week.

Since I’m leaving feedback I’ll also give a shoutout to Justin. Good work on your interviews recently. I really like the feedback, perspective and discussion you bring to the show.

Sid Shuman's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on January 6th, 2014 at 12:44 am said:

Aw jeez, thank you so much! That really means a lot to me. :)

+ Shadow_Enz on December 31st, 2013 at 9:57 am said:

Filename “Episode_102_Clip_Show…” instead of “103”. Not too big of a deal, unless you’re OCD.

+ Kchow23 on December 31st, 2013 at 11:32 am said:

Interesting to see how much the show has improved since the first episode but Clip shows are always kind of lame. Also I think Jeff Rubenstein was the creator of the Reuben sandwich?

+ supvic on December 31st, 2013 at 4:23 pm said:

heart skipped a beat when you mentioned ‘tragedy’ and ‘Nick’ in the same sentence..

+ SAIYAN98 on December 31st, 2013 at 9:17 pm said:

Wow. People don’t know Jeff. The reason I stopped listening to the blogcast was because of his departure(not that Sid,Nick, Ryan, and you, Justin, are doing a bad job). I eas just used to the old blogcast and I don’t know, it just left me uninterested.
P.S. LOVE that GIF you posted Justin.

+ SAIYAN98 on December 31st, 2013 at 9:18 pm said:

Oh and P.P.S., I miss you Jeff!!!!! How are you?

+ ACtripxl on January 1st, 2014 at 1:36 pm said:

Refusing to do something is claiming it is wrong, screw Nick for his distaste in sounding so disgusted at the mention of saying “Christmas” cheer. I work in a predominately Jewish area and have no problem in telling people Happy Hanukkah, since during that period I’m sure they are happy to hear it.

+ CorlissDGorto on January 3rd, 2014 at 1:17 pm said:

Discover how to make money from your computer, working only an hour a day. In three weeks I have earned over 500dollar, this is the page… Buzz19.COM