Bloodborne

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Jan 07, 2014 // Sr. Director, PlayStation Store

PlayStation Store Update

PS4 Games

Don’t Starve ($14.99)
Don't Starve
Don’t Starve: Console Edition is an uncompromising wilderness survival game full of science and magic. You play as Wilson, an intrepid Gentleman Scientist who has been trapped by a demon and transported to a mysterious wilderness world. Wilson must learn to exploit his environment and its inhabitants if he ever hopes to escape and find his way back home.

PS3 Games

Tiny Brains ($19.99, Cross-Buy)
Tiny Brains
‘Tiny Brains’ is a cooperative puzzle that follows four super-powered lab animals in their attempt to escape a mad scientist’s experiments. In this joyously chaotic multiplayer game, the four ‘Tiny Brains’ must combine their unique physics-based powers to navigate through a trick-ridden maze. All of the puzzles in ‘Tiny Brains’ can be solved multiple ways depending on how groups combine their powers. Attractive to both hardcore and casual fans, the game has competitive leaderboards and challenging fast paced communicative play along with simple controls so players of any level can jump right in.
Twisted Lands: Shadow Town ($11.99)
Twisted Lands
One of the best Hidden Object Games now on PlayStation®3 system! Muster up all your courage to walk through the gloomy streets of a mysterious city where ghosts, magical fantasies, and chilling adventures lurk at every turn. Help Mark and Angel find each other in a dense fog of puzzling secrets where the ghosts of people long gone are crying out for help. Their secrets are directly related to the story of our heroes – help these restless souls to find eternal peace so that two young people can meet again…

PSP Games

StreetKix: Freestyle ($11.99)
Street Kix
Join up to compete head to head with some of the toughest Freestyle competition in the game or take on the journey to travel the three cities and master their unique tricks and trials of STREETKIX:FREESTYLE! Win shirts, gain soccer tricks, pick up special soccer balls with unique powers! All of this and more await you in the world of STREETKIX:FREESTYLE!

PS Vita Bundle

Furmins + Bonus World ($6.49)
Furmins
Lead the Furmins through over 100 ingeniously designed and visually stunning levels. Furmins provides hours of brain-twisting fun for fans of physics-based puzzle games.
Guide all the Furmins to the basket (level exit) by re-arranging a variety of items and using bumpers with well-timed precision. Wisely place items to create pathways and physical chain reactions which help the Furmins reach their goal while earning Star points to unlock new Levels.

PlayStation Plus

PlayStation Plus Update 1-6-2014

Become a PlayStation Plus member

Learn more and purchase online, or activate instantly on PlayStation Store. To learn more about this week’s Plus offerings, check out this week’s PS Plus post.

PlayStation Plus: Instant Game Collection

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

Game Title PS Plus Price Regular Price

Streetkix: Freestyle

$10.79

$11.99

Demos

Twisted Lands: Shadow Town (PS3)

Price Changes

Game Title Sale Price Original Price

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable

$14.99

$39.99

PS4 Add-ons

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Illustrious Pirates Pack ($9.99 $6.99, Free for Season Pass)

PS3 Add-ons

Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
  • Illustrious Pirates Pack ($9.99 $6.99, Free for Season Pass)
Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know
  • Gunter ($1.99)
  • King of Mars ($1.99)
  • Peppermint Butler ($1.99)
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  • Raspberyl (Free)
LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Batgirl Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Batman Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • DC Comics Costume Pack 2 ($5.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Harley Quinn Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Joker Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Poison Ivy Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
LittleBigPlanet Karting
  • Batgirl Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Batman Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • DC Comics Costume Pack 2 ($5.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Harley Quinn Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Joker Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Poison Ivy Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
Magic 2014 Duels of the Planeswalkers
  • Deck Pack 3 ($2.99)
PayDay 2
  • Sweet Tooth Mask (Free)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
  • Stadium Pack (Free)
Rocksmith 2014
  • Aerosmith Song Pack ($11.99)
  • Aerosmith – Dream On ($2.99)
  • Aerosmith – Legendary Child ($2.99)
  • Aerosmith – Oh Yeah ($2.99)
  • Aerosmith – Same Old Song And Dance ($2.99)
  • Aerosmith – Sweet Emotion ($2.99)
  • Muse Song Pack – ($11.99)
Saints Row IV
  • Anime Pack ($1.99)
The Last of Us
  • Blaze Helmet ($1.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Camo Dirtbike Helmet ($1.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Desert Mask ($0.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Dirtbike Helmet ($0.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Dive Goggles ($0.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Glossy Helmet ($0.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Havoc Helmet ($1.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Motorcycle Helmet ($0.99, Free for Season Pass)
  • Rally Bundle ($8.99, Free for Season Pass, includes exclusive Flame Motorcycle Helmet)
WWE 2K14
  • Virgil (Free)
  • Legends and Creations Pack ($8.99)
  • Ultimate Warrior ($1.99)
  • Undertaker – Exclusive Character ($1.99)
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Decade Duels Plus
  • Chance For Gold Deck ($2.99)
  • Pieces Of Exodia Deck ($2.99)
  • Reflection Destruction Deck ($2.99)
  • Release The Iron Core Deck ($2.99)
  • Returning To Mist Valley Deck ($2.99)
  • Ritual Victory Deck ($2.99)
  • Silent Levels Deck ($2.99)
  • Syncing Dragon Deck ($2.99)
  • Weapons Of Power Deck ($2.99)
  • Worm Unity Deck ($2.99)

PS Vita Add-ons

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita
  • Batgirl Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Batman Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • DC Comics Costume Pack 2 ($5.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Harley Quinn Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Joker Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)
  • Poison Ivy Costume ($1.99, Cross-Buy, Free for DC Season Pass)

PS3 Avatars

• 20 Item Value Pack ($6.99)
  • 9 Item Value Pack 2 ($3.99)
  • 6 Bundle Value Pack 2 ($2.99)
  • Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Aveline ($0.49)
  • Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Blackbeard Scream ($0.49)
  • Disgaea 4: Battlesuit ($0.49)
  • Disgaea 4: Desco 4 ($0.49)
  • Disgaea 4: Hugo ($0.49)
  • Disgaea 4: Masked Hero ($0.49)
  • Disgaea 4: Mothman ($0.49)
  • Disgaea 4: Nekomata ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Asagi ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Barbara ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Etna ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Flonne ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Girl Laharl ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Laharl ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Sicily ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Valkyrie ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Warrior ($0.49)
  • Disgaea D2: Xenolith ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Hope ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Icon ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Lightning ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Lumina ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Noel ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Snow ($0.49)
  • Lightning Returns FF XIII – Vanille ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Boston Celtics ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Brooklyn Nets ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Golden State Warriors ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Los Angeles Clippers ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Los Angeles Lakers ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – New York Knicks ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Philadelphia 76ers ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Phoenix Suns ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Sacramento Kings ($0.49)
  • NBA 2K14 – Toronto Raptors ($0.49)
  • Omg Wtf ($0.99)
  • Pirate ($0.99)
  • Reggae Lion ($0.99)
  • Spray And Pray ($0.99)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Cheriel ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Frunetti ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Galtion ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Kuroiel ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Lanael ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Lilliel ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Minamo ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Misery ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Mysiel ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Neliel ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Rakiel ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Renya ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Satanael ($0.49)
  • The Guided Fate Paradox – Varael ($0.49)
  • Usa Skull Flag ($0.99)
  • Zombie War ($0.99)
  • Bling Skull ($3.99)
  • Born To Kill ($0.99)
  • Canada Skull Flag ($0.99)
  • Cartoon Eyes ($0.99)
  • Caution Zombies ($0.99)
  • Diamond ($0.99)
  • Game Over ($0.99)
  • Hacker ($0.99)
  • Hasta La Vista ($0.99)
  • I Love Girl Gamers ($0.99)
  • I Love Guns ($0.99)
  • Kill Or Be Killed ($0.99)

PS3 Themes

• A Dynamic New Years Pinup Theme ($2.99)
  • Amira Cyberpunk Dynamic Scifi Theme ($2.99)
  • Angel of Death Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Anne Stokes Static Theme Series 4 ($1.99)
  • Big Foot Gaze Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Bigfoot Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Digital Blasphemy Series 6 Static Theme ($1.99)
  • Fantasy Idols Volume 2 Static Theme ($1.99)
  • Fantasy Idols Volume 3 Static Theme ($1.99)
  • Forest Elf Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • NHL Canucks Grinder Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • NHL: Blackhawks Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Blues Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Bruins Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Canadiens Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Canucks Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Flames Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Flyers Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Jets Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Kings Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Maple Leafs Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Oilers Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Penguins Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Rangers Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • NHL: Red Wings Grinder Static Theme ($1.99)
  • Rage Bundle IV ($4.99)
  • Skyshot Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • The Reaper Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Werewolf Battlecry Dynamic Theme ($2.99)

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ RyoShizuka112 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:01 pm said:

Awwwwesome. First PS Store Update of 2014

+ Brost2741 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

I just downloaded Don’t Starve on the PS4 but it says that I don’t have a license for it. I have plus and its free but it won’t let me play it. Help?

+ afigueroa on January 7th, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

Already own DMC but I will pick up Don’t Starve. Downloading remotely right now.

+ Ftwrthtx on January 7th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

Here’s to another GREAT year!

+ xCh0z3n-0n3x on January 7th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

Playing Dont Starve as I am typing this…and I LOVE IT…it will definitely keep me busy for a long time.

+ ABNJ on January 7th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

Weak week for sales.

+ afigueroa on January 7th, 2014 at 2:06 pm said:

Brost2741
It happened to me when I downloaded Killzone Multiplayer.
You have to go to settings and then to the PSN tab. I believe there it is where you have to reactivate licenses.

I called customer service last week on the subject. That was the solution.
Happy gaming!

+ War_Machida on January 7th, 2014 at 2:07 pm said:

I’ll sit here and wait for a good sale on PSOne classics…

+ SweetReLeaf on January 7th, 2014 at 2:07 pm said:

Thank you sooo much for the Lightning Returns Avatars. I asked for new FF avatars on the FFX/X2 post. Either you guys listened to me or i got lucky. Either way, Thank you :)

+ NX_Nytrux on January 7th, 2014 at 2:08 pm said:

More PS2 Classics, I need Silent Hill Origins and Valkyrie Profile 2.

+ dodgedoors on January 7th, 2014 at 2:08 pm said:

EDF is quite tempting at that price but I have a feeling it will be on the IGC soon. I promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything on vita or PS3 until I get through my massive backlog thanks to plus and the Holidays.

Can’t wait to try DMC once I get through my growing PS4 backlog. PlatinumAlmost done with NFS:R then it will be on to resogun, DOKI DOKI, Contrast, Don’t Starve and then AC4. Too many great games to play thanks to PS Plus and Santa.

Huzzah!

+ Aexuz on January 7th, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

Thanks for the sweet avatar update :)

+ me2cool on January 7th, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

Seeing the store update listed like this makes me realize how much content there is – amazing! Don’t Starve looks like it could be great!

+ Brost2741 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

@afigueroa Thanks!

+ Xx0-W-7VxX on January 7th, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

What happened to Bioshock Infinite????

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on January 7th, 2014 at 2:11 pm said:

That will be coming free in Plus later this month. In this week’s PS Plus update, we announced that DmC and Don’t Starve would be coming this week.

+ SirRamonTercero on January 7th, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

I think i’m a little sick of seeing don’t starve as the preview image of so many blog entries

+ dodgedoors on January 7th, 2014 at 2:10 pm said:

@2 that happened to me with Doki Doki, and I purchased it. Try powering down your console all the way (not standby) and then turn it back on it should work then.

+ Hokage_45678 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:10 pm said:

I traded my DMC Devil May Cry in a while back, and the fact that it’s free on PSN with Bioshock Infinite Next is amazing! Thanks for these killer perks of PS+

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on January 7th, 2014 at 2:12 pm said:

Thanks for being a Plus member!

+ afigueroa on January 7th, 2014 at 2:10 pm said:

Did it work?

+ x_PlaTtiNuM on January 7th, 2014 at 2:12 pm said:

guys can we please get some kingdom hearts avatars PLEASE! we get final Fantasy but no kingdom hearts love. /:

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Morgan Haro on January 7th, 2014 at 2:13 pm said:

You’ll need to ask the kind folks over at Square-Enix since they would need to submit them for pubish on the PlayStation Store. I’m sure they’ve got some great community channels you can hop on to make your voice heard.

+ Brost2741 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:13 pm said:

Yes, it worked.

+ J-tight on January 7th, 2014 at 2:13 pm said:

yu-gi-oh its time to duel

+ Metroid124 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:14 pm said:

Nice. Can I suggest Persona 4 Golden for Playstation Plus?

+ ChibsSoA on January 7th, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

Another week shafted with sales.

+ afigueroa on January 7th, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

Glad I could help!

+ bloodymannequin on January 7th, 2014 at 2:17 pm said:

Warning! I’m a PS+ member and although I purchased DMC for free through the PS Store my receipt via email showed that I was charged $39.99. 1st time this has ever happened to me, be careful ppl.

+ GoldenShaka on January 7th, 2014 at 2:19 pm said:

Well, considering that I still have a lot of stuff to play I’m not disappointed for the lack of sales during these two last weeks but I certainly hope to find some good deals/sales for PS+ members next, and just the IGC,
Thanks.

+ Gamer_USA- on January 7th, 2014 at 2:19 pm said:

I have several games for the vita that for one reason or another I want, just not at their current price. MGS2 for example was the first game I played on my vita when I purchased it new and now is a scar on my profile that I want to take care of. My list is

Any Sale-
Metal Gear Solid 2(or HD collection)
Pixeljunk monsters Ultimate HD

Field Commander(PSP)

75% Sale-
Call of Duty: Declassified
Madden 13
Lego Lord of the rings

+ Lightscribe17 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:20 pm said:

When do us from spain get the update??

+ Zanir9x on January 7th, 2014 at 2:20 pm said:

Like @NX_Nytrux we need more PS1 and PS2 Classics :D

Valkyrie Profile 2 (PS2) and Final Fantasy 4 (PS1).

Also some discount on “Ultimate DOA5″ for the ones who bought the first version of the game “DOA5″, a plus discount would be excellent (not IGC).

And for VITA IGC there are a lot of great games too to be added, please heard us on this channel :D

+ PainOfSarrow on January 7th, 2014 at 2:21 pm said:

Terrible update. barely any sales and very short list. these are the type of updates i fear the most. if only dont starve was also on ps3. owell

+ samv33 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:23 pm said:

Seconding the calls for discounted PSOne games. I realized the other day I’ve been waiting years for some of them to go on sale. Do I buy them now or wait to see what PlayStation Now brings?

Anybody else facing that dilemma?

+ GoldenShaka on January 7th, 2014 at 2:23 pm said:

Thanks for the warning @26, I know is real, my brother saw the DMC already in the IGC some minutes ago and when he was going to close the transaction he saw that the store was going to charge him those 40 bucks, so he stopped the buy. Sony please fix that asap.

+ wezlypipz on January 7th, 2014 at 2:24 pm said:

Yeah, this update stinks…almost as bad as last week’s. What happened to starting the New Year off with a bang?! My PS4 and PS3 will continue to collect dust. ThankfullyI have a gaming PC!

+ GoldenShaka on January 7th, 2014 at 2:25 pm said:

Edit:

Well, considering that I still have a lot of stuff to play I’m not disappointed for the lack of sales during these two last weeks but I certainly hope to find some good deals/sales for PS+ members next week, and not just the IGC,
Thanks.

+ CARLOX_ on January 7th, 2014 at 2:26 pm said:

The Legends and Creations Pack for WWE 2k14 says “Not available” for those that have purchased the Season Pass.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on January 7th, 2014 at 2:51 pm said:

Inquiring with the teams, I’ll get back to you guys on this.

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on January 7th, 2014 at 3:05 pm said:

We should be all set here, our store team has fixed the issue, but it might take a little bit to refresh for you guys.

+ Tombraider1235 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:28 pm said:

Why cant i get the wwe 2k14 Add on pack i have the season pass but no download option

+ death_nation100 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:28 pm said:

Cool I’m glad i haven’t bought DMC a while back because now it’s for free!!

+ bloodymannequin on January 7th, 2014 at 2:32 pm said:

I did + Kristine Steimer, thank you. The scary part is, I was told there’s a chance I might not receive a refund which would be extremely unfair considering I was charged for something that appeared free in my cart and at the checkout screen.

+ Mando44646 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:33 pm said:

not a bad update. I like the new format and how it specifies platform very clearly now :)

I wish we’d get a decent Vita sale. The Xmas sale sucked for Vita, Jan’s IGC sucks on Vita, and EU has an amazing Vita sale all month. Please push Sony of America to hold a good sale too :D

+ Chesterfield308 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:35 pm said:

Having the same issue as @37 with the WWE 2K14 DLC. Everyone is getting up in arms over on 2K’s facebook page, but the signs are being pointed back at Sony as Microsoft got all their DLC without a hitch earlier. Any updates would be appreciated. Thanks!

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Kristine Steimer on January 7th, 2014 at 3:05 pm said:

This should be fixed now, but might take a bit (30 min or so) to show up for some folks. Thanks for your patience!

+ purse317 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:37 pm said:

I’m sorry but when I compare the EU January sales to this lackluster list of titles it is disappointing beyond disappointing its angering to a long time Sony fanboy like myself. You guys have to understand it’s like being a twin child and seeing your sibling get a nice bday gift and you get nothing.

I read teh reasoning yesterday about sales not being schedule weell in advance but that doesn’t fly in the 21st century we deserve better service especially now since we have to pay for online service to play online on a ps4.

Lastly Don’t starve is awesome nice update but we want some Vita sales.

+ Battlepope190 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:38 pm said:

When is Duke Nukem 3d coming?

+ purse317 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:39 pm said:

@30

Yes any Valkyria Profile title would be nice well except for the psp one

+ steeler192 on January 7th, 2014 at 2:40 pm said:

I don’t have a PS4 yet, so I tried to get Don’t Starve via the web store. But when it’s on the shopping cart, it appears as $14.99. It’s the first time this happens to me. I got Contrast and Resogun this way and they appeared in the cart as Free. Morgan, could you please take a look?

+ GoldenShaka on January 7th, 2014 at 2:41 pm said:

+ SDkngsht on January 7th, 2014 at 2:42 pm said:

excited to check out Don’t Starve.

question: will PS3 IGC games be available for free to PS4 PS Plus subscribers via Playstation Now?

+ RobRabidWolf on January 7th, 2014 at 2:47 pm said:

I’m having the “Missing License” problem with Don’t Starve. I double checked to make sure PS+ was working by trying Resogun and it was fine.

+ stlthriot on January 7th, 2014 at 2:53 pm said:

I’d sure love to see Burnout 3: Takedown as an HD remake! :D

Grace Chen's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on January 7th, 2014 at 3:03 pm said:

That would be SWEET. Burnout 3 is one of my all-time favorites.

+ Superstone on January 7th, 2014 at 2:53 pm said:

More apps for the Vita!! Where is Cinemanow? Crackle? NHL Game Center?

PAGE 1 2 3 4