Paragon

Jan 13

Jan 13

LittleBigPlanet Update: Community News from LBP

Steven Isbell's Avatar Posted by LittleBigPlanet Community Coordinator

LittleBigPlanet Update

LittleBigPlanet: LittleBigAudio

The LittleBigAudio YouTube Channel has now published a whopping 2,000 videos featuring music composed in LittleBigPlanet by a collection of 88 very talented composers.

To celebrate this incredible milestone, a group of these composers have come together to publish The Great Musical Collaboration Experiment No 2 – One 56 minute track containing the full spectrum of their combined talents.

A big congratulations to the team over at LittleBigAudio, this is an incredible achievement.
If you contributed to this track, be sure to check your Pin collections soon because you have some rather shiny Awesomesauce Pins coming your way!

There’s some great new ways to play LittleBigPlanet with the tools and features that were included in the DC Comics Premium Level Pack and our Team Picks this week are chock full of wall-jumping and cape gliding antics!

LittleBigPlanet: Ionic DeuxLittleBigPlanet: Radical AirshipLittleBigPlanet: Tempera Turmoil

If you want to put your new skills to the test, head on over to the LittleBigPlanet 2: Team Picks today and queue up these great community levels for some true superhero training!

Community Highlight
Adipose and Clariepose – DC Comics Adventures

Community members, TheAdipose and Clariepose over on TheAdiposeTV have recorded their heroic exploits in the DC Comics Premium Level Pack for all to see.

So sit back, relax and enjoy the first part of their thrilling adventures with the Justice League!

Be sure to check out their channel for the rest of their adventures with the Justice League and if you have recorded your own adventures in the DC Comics Premium Level Pack or have played some community levels featuring some fantastic Wall-Jumping and Hero Cape gameplay, tweet them to us @LittleBigPlanet

Come And Visit Us

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

LittleBigPlanet: Harley Quinn

Add Your Own

Teflon02 said:

January 13th, 10:08 am

What happened to the costume that was suppose to be free, I didn’t see it on the PS Store

KronicDeath said:

January 13th, 10:11 am

PS4 me Media Molecule. How long until we get a taste?

Teflon02 said:

January 13th, 10:14 am

We really need a LBP PS4

MikeMoach said:

January 13th, 10:23 am

Steven, I am having issues with some DLC I already contacted don’t customer service and they could not help me, I was wondering if you might be able to help since they told me to go to the forums

I don’t know of any other way to contact you, if you can reply here with a method I will greatly appreciate it

CatatonicAlex said:

January 13th, 10:27 am

From what I’ve gathered….MM isn’t even working on LBP anymore. They’re taking a break from it an creating another/different game- that might be centered around the move?

Linkdelima said:

January 13th, 10:28 am

maybe somo more content for vita lbp please

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

January 13th, 11:03 am

All of our Costume DLC including the current DC Comics Costume Packs are available for LittleBigPlanet PS Vita too.

We also have a special DC Comics Premium Level Pack for LBP PS Vita on the way that will have your Sackboy wall-jumping and gliding through all sorts of portable adventures! :)

Welmosca said:

January 13th, 10:54 am

OMG awesome work there….I knew people would create some impressive levels with the tools and things released with the DC pack…..LBP community is the best.

Steven Isbell's Avatar

Steven Isbell said:

January 13th, 11:04 am

This is just the very first batch of Team Picks featuring the new content…
    I’m sure that there’s still plenty of amazing surprises from the community to come. ;)

MikeMoach said:

January 13th, 11:21 am

Seeing_Red_Again said:

January 13th, 11:30 am

PS4 needs LittleBigPlanet 3

LiAmberNichole said:

January 13th, 11:36 am

Will PS4 get LittleBigPlanet 3, will there even be a LittleBigPlant 3 for that matter?+ Steven Isbell ?

allnewfie said:

January 13th, 12:05 pm

so whats going on with lbp hub? we havent heard any news on that

punkmusic2009 said:

January 13th, 1:16 pm

I don’t care aboute little big planet 3 on ps4 any little big plaent on ps4 would be great a new one would be nice

remanutd5 said:

January 13th, 2:27 pm

Lbp vita is EPIC!!!!!! When can we expect the DC premium level pack for the vita?

zeroMAKS said:

January 13th, 5:16 pm

Hey Steven could you help me out? About a year ago I switched out my PS3’s hdd for a bigger one and since then for some reason I don’t have access to the platinum club rare pin on LBP2. I had it before because I have platinumed the game but now I don’t. I would appreciate it a lot if you could look into it for me. Thanks and great lbp update btw.

FarmFreshEggBoy said:

January 13th, 5:54 pm

You clearly establish a relationship with Disney based on all the level packs PotC, Toy Story, Marvel) and costumes (The Incredibles, Disney Princesses) based on their properties, soooo, how about a Star Wars level pack and costumes?

Sorceressvampire said:

January 13th, 6:04 pm

Nice update for littlebigplanet 2 and so glad I bought the littlebigplanet series expect for vita verison for christmas for my two nieces and me

YorlecmNwahs said:

January 13th, 11:32 pm

Two things to say

1. PS4
2. LBP

Welmosca said:

January 14th, 8:26 am

@ 15 FarmFreshEggBoy – I already asked for this and I’m with you….Star Wars costume or even better a level pack…would be insanely awesome.

@ Steven

Yes I know…just imagine what people will come with.I already know I’ll be amazed and that my jaw will drop haha.

oversevethousand said:

January 14th, 8:54 pm

Are we going to get an explanation as to why LBPV didn’t get the DC level pack?

It’s the more recent game and I swear it better not get a bunch of junky minigames as opposed to real levels like the Marvel pack was.