PS4-Watch_Dogs

The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition, Pre-order Bonuses Announced

Jessica Folsom's Avatar + Posted by Jessica Folsom on Jan 29, 2014 // Community Manager, ZeniMax Online Studios

Today we released an all-new cinematic trailer, The Arrival, to celebrate the announcement of The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition and The Explorer’s Pack pre-order bonus.

The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial Edition, a limited-quantity premium collector’s edition, comes packed with awesome physical and digital rewards. Pre-order the Imperial Edition for PS4 at a participating retailer today and you’ll get:

• Molag Bal Statue. A 12” statue featuring Molag Bal, Daedric Prince of domination and enslavement.
  • The Improved Emperor’s Guide to Tamriel. A 224-page illustrated guide annotated by the Imperial scholar Flaccus Terentius.
  • Physical Map of Tamriel. A 21” x 26” printed map detailing Alliance-controlled zones and the ultimate conquest: Cyrodiil.
  • Steelbook Packaging. A limited edition steel case decorated in the color of the Imperials.
  • Exclusive Collection of Digital Content.
    • Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gain unique bonuses, crafting styles, gear, and more.
    • White Imperial Horse: Summon this Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with speed.
    • Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with a mudcrab pet by your side.
    • Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together.

All those that pre-order either the standard edition or the Imperial Edition will also receive The Explorer’s Pack, which included these digital bonuses:

• The characters you create can join any alliance, no matter which race you choose
  • The Scuttler, a tiny but loyal vanity pet
  • A bundle of four bonus treasure maps

We can’t wait for your adventure to begin!

PAGE 1 2

+ Tomoprime on January 29th, 2014 at 10:23 pm said:

Or let Plus members buy the game for $15 which includes one month of online services.

+ AizawaYuuichi on January 30th, 2014 at 1:46 am said:

@ lisatsunami: Being in school has nothing to do with it. I play tons of games. Not a ton of a single game. And I game jump like mad. Paying $15 to have access to a game for a 30-day period is completely against the way I play games. Sometimes I’ll marathon a game for a couple weeks, then not play it again for a couple months. I don’t want to be paying for time I’m not using, or have to deal with subscribing every time I want to play then feeling like I have to play it religiously for that time so my money isn’t wasted. It’s a lifestyle/gameplay style decision. For lots of people, subscriptions require you to have no life outside the game, unless you don’t mind wasting your money. I can’t justify paying $15 every month for a single game, especially after paying $60 just for the privilege of paying for access to it. If I can’t keep playing the game after that first 30 days, then I didn’t even buy the game. Like someone else said, you’re paying $60 for a 30 day trial. No game will ever be worth that to me. And there’s no reason they couldn’t charge for incremental content updates (expansions!) in order to help fund themselves, like DCUO does. Subs + paying for expansions is bull. (glares at WoW)

+ REULINI on January 30th, 2014 at 6:21 am said:

Impressed you guys don’t mention that you have to pay for the CE just to be able to play with the Imperials and still talk about the 15d fee lol

+ ArchAngelMai on February 1st, 2014 at 6:18 pm said:

Community is filled with imbeciles…
How many times does Sony have to say:

Pay to Play does NOT require PS+

for you to understand it?

As far as not playing because it has a sub, get job.

@35
DCU was PtoP for a while, it sucks, thats why its F2P now.
Blacklight is a Beta, Warframe sucks unless you pay for anything, the grimd is too much.
I’m not playing ESO because it sucks, I played the PC beta and was unimpressed.

I’ll stick with A Realm Awoken and soon Through the Maelstrom for $77.64 for 6 months.

+ Garrison on February 3rd, 2014 at 7:21 am said:

“I will not be getting this because of the Monthly Sub!”
STOP CRYING ABOUT THIS JESUS!

You weren’t going to get the game anyways PERIOD.
All the Free to play model brings are people who aren’t going to spend a dime on it and want to try it out for about 15 days and move on the the next free to play mmo.
Free to play is only good gameplay wise to completely break the immersion of a game.
Hey you wanna have this sword? Give me 5 dollars. WTF

BETHESDA please keep the sub model, I would be more than happy to pay for it when the game comes out thanks.

+ Ozz_SOAD on February 13th, 2014 at 12:39 pm said:

I’m getting really sick of people complaining about the sub fees. In order for this type of game to continue to grow the fees are necessary. It’s an ever evolving MMO, not just a single player that’s out of the developers hands once completed. It’s always being worked on. I for one would prefer paying a monthly fee as opposed to micro transactions. The F2P model is frustrating and kills the immersion when you’re constantly reminded you’re not playing the full game. Screw that.

PAGE 1 2