PS4-The Order

PlayStation Store Update

Grace Chen's Avatar + Posted by Grace Chen on Feb 04, 2014 // Director, PlayStation Store

PlayStation Store Update

PS3 Pre-Order

Dark Souls II ($59.99)
Dark Souls II

Developed by FROM SOFTWARE, Dark Souls II is the highly anticipated sequel to the punishing 2011 breakout hit Dark Souls. The unique old-school action RPG experience captivated imaginations of gamers worldwide with incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. Dark Souls II brings the franchise’s renowned difficulty & gripping gameplay innovations to both single and multiplayer experiences.

South Park: The Stick of Truth ($59.99)
SouthPark_gamevideo_E3Trailer_MasterArt

From the perilous battlefields of the fourth-grade playground, a young hero will rise, destined to be South Park’s savior. From the creators of South Park, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, comes an epic quest to become… cool. Introducing South Park: The Stick of Truth.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles ($39.99)
Tales of Symphonia

Experience the complete Tales of Symphonia adventure like never before with Tales of Symphonia Chronicles.The original Tales of Symphonia series has been remastered with enhanced visuals, additional content and a dual audio track including both English and Japanese voices and the original Japanese theme songs.

PS4 Games

Outlast ($19.99)
Outlast
In the remote mountains of Colorado, horrors wait inside Mount Massive Asylum. A long-abandoned home for the mentally ill, recently re-opened by the “research and charity” branch of the transnational Murkoff Corporation, the asylum has been operating in strict secrecy… until now. Outlast is a true survival horror experience which aims to show that the most terrifying monsters of all come from the human mind.

PS3 Games

Adam’s Venture Chronicles ($11.99)
Adam's Venture Chronicles
Join Adam Venture in this epic journey set in the roaring 1920’s. Together with Evelyn they are on a quest to find ancient artifacts in this exhilarating non-violent adventure game. Solve ingenious puzzles and embark on breathtaking platform challenges to outsmart the evil Clairvoix Corporation.
Castlestorm Complete Edition ($14.99)
Castlestorm Complete Edition
The clouds bring rumors of war…It’s Knights vs. Vikings in CastleStorm, where medieval warfare meets 2D physics-based destruction! Controlling the battle in real time, players will harness the power of medieval artillery, manage a fearsome ground attack, and cast powerful spells! CastleStorm features a story-driven solo campaign, a custom castle editor, online multiplayer, co-op modes, and more. Building castles and knocking them down has never been so much fun!
Truck Racer ($39.99)
Truck Racer
Take control of five tons of metal and power, and floor it until you reach the finish line!
Drive fully destructible trucks in Championship, Time Attack, Elimination and Quick Race. Get rid of opponents trying to block your way and make a reputation for yourself! Customize your vehicle from the engine to the paint, choose among 48 tracks and face your friends in Online or Local multiplayer for maximum destruction!
Dustforce ($9.99)
Dustforce
Clean up the world with style! As an acrobatic janitor, you are an adept force against dust and disorder. Leap and dash off walls and ceilings, and deftly traverse precarious environments. Cleanse each level swiftly and thoroughly to achieve mastery in this 2D sweep-’em-up platformer.
Furmins + Stardrone Extreme Bundle ($8.99)
Furmins Bundle
We are proudly presents Furmins and StarDrone Extreme in a single bundle only on PS Vita: Furmins is a unique blend of physics based set-up-and-go puzzle gameplay and real-time interactions. StarDrone Extreme is a high-speed action thriller with a mix of arcade action, pinball, breakout, physics and collect-the-objects.

PS Vita Games

Dustforce ($9.99)
Dustforce
King Oddball ($5.99)
King Oddball
End the world with boulders! The King swings a boulder back and forth with his tongue and you get to release it by pressing a button. Time the release accurately and crush as many targets as possible with each boulder. Simple but addictive!
Surge Deluxe ($4.99)
Surge Deluxe
A new energy source provides humanity with enormous electrical power, but by-product materials build up fast, and must be constantly cleared to keep pressure levels in check. Shatter the dangerous by-products by routing electrical surges between matching blocks, and then vent pressure in huge blasts to buy you more time! Surge Deluxe puts sizzling electrical energy at your fingertips!

PS2 Classic

Trapt ($9.99)
Trapt
Princess Allura must save her kingdom by luring her enemies into traps she has set. Chain together the perfect snares to outsmart her foes.

PSOne Classic

Gex: Enter the Gecko ($5.99)
Gex
After a few years in solitude, Gex is called out of his home to go up against his nemesis, Rez, who is out to control the world yet again.

Beta

Ace Combat Infinity Beta
Ace Combat Infinity Beta
The Ultimate Flight Shooting Game. Put yourself into the pilot seat of real aircraft and tear across realistic skies! Fly around freely and shoot down all the enemies you see!

Beta Test Version
Two missions can be played in both ‘Online Co-Op Missions’, in which players collaborate online to take down enemies, and ‘Campaign’ which follows a set story.
Aircraft types available to the rank of Second Lieutenant can be obtained. (This is the highest rank that you can achieve in this version)

Demos

• Dustforce (PS Vita)
  • Dustforce (PS3)
  • King Oddball (PS Vita)
  • Ethan: Meteor Hunter (PS3)

PlayStation Plus

The Testament Of Sherlock Holmes $14.99 $29.99
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier Ultimate Edition $24.99 $49.99
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Ultimate Edition $32.49 $64.99

PS4 Add-ons

Killzone Shadow Fall
  • Athena VO Pack ($3.99)
  • Groovy OWL skin ($1.99)
  • Zebra OWL skin ($1.99, Free for Season Pass)

PS3 Add-ons

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate
  • Private Paradise Set ($24.99)
Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Core Fighters
  • Ayane’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Christie Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Costume Catalog 09 (Free)
  • Helena’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Hitomi’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Kasumi’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Kokoro’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Leifang Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Lisa’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Mila’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Momiji’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Rachel’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Tina’s Private Paradise ($2.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Ayane ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Christie ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Helena ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Hitomi ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Kasumi ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Leifang ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Lisa ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Mila ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Momiji ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Pai ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Rachel ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Sarah ($1.99)
  • Tropical Sexy Tina ($1.99)
Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness
  • Eclair ($2.99)
  • Gig ($2.99)
  • Human Priere ($2.99)
  • Nisa ($2.99)
  • Overlord Priere ($2.99)
  • Plume ($2.99)
Rocksmith 2014
  • R.E.M. – Überlin ($2.99)
  • R.E.M. – Everybody Hurts ($2.99)
  • R.E.M. – Shiny Happy People ($2.99)
  • R.E.M. – The One I Love ($2.99)
  • R.E.M. – What’s The Frequency Kenneth? ($2.99)
  • R.E.M. Song Pack ($11.99)
  • Straightener – From Noon Till Dawn ($2.99)
  • Straightener – Rocksteady ($2.99)
The Wolf Among Us
  • Episode 2: Smoke & Mirrors ($4.99)

PS3 Themes

• Anne Stokes: The Blessing Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Calendar: Alpine Summer Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Calendar: Cherry Blossom Warrior Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Calendar: Colorful Bounce Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Calendar: House of the Spirit Blade Dynamic Theme ($1.99)
  • Calendar: Night Reflection Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Calendar: Zombie Pirates Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Contact Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Invaders Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Moon Reaver Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Paranormal Activity 3 Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Paranormal Activity 4 Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Paranormal Activity Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Revenge of the Gherkinoids Dynamic Theme ($2.99)
  • Witch’s Lair Dynamic Theme ($2.99)

+ Jeo on February 4th, 2014 at 6:34 pm said:

WTF PLAYSTATION!!! CastleStorm “Complete edition” doesn’t include the Game Unlock??? $10 to BUY THE FULL VERSION?

Are you kidding me!!!

+ drgnflm666 on February 4th, 2014 at 6:35 pm said:

@147, they need a decent selection before they can give us a decent PS+ selection :P

+ JDude_99 on February 4th, 2014 at 6:40 pm said:

Question: Has anyone been having trouble trying to play Outlast?
For some reason, it doesn’t want to open for me. It says that, ‘Application isn’t eligible, The application will work if the user is eligible.’
This doesn’t make sense to me, I download it for free and it’s just locked for me. :(
Anyone got that same problem???

+ Sevyne on February 4th, 2014 at 6:46 pm said:

lol now PSN says that the service is not available in my region/country. Did my house get teleported to Uganda or something? Maybe I should look out my window.

+ bodycatcher on February 4th, 2014 at 6:51 pm said:

Why is the playstation store giving messages that it’s not available in your country or region? I’m in the united states.

+ pelisrl on February 4th, 2014 at 6:54 pm said:

Nice job

+ honkayjeezus on February 4th, 2014 at 6:55 pm said:

At some point you guys should expect the PSN service to work correctly, these problems on PS4 with Store and having to renew licenses every time I download something would seem to be easily fixable.

+ Letters2Kay on February 4th, 2014 at 7:04 pm said:

“This service is not available in your country/region.”

Finally have a game worth giving a serious try for my paperweight of a PS4 and… nothing. US user & PSPlus+ member. Please advise!

+ PrimeroIncognito on February 4th, 2014 at 7:11 pm said:

All Vita owners should buy Surge Deluxe. It’s pretty fun.

+ MarkAWESOME321 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:20 pm said:

Are you planning on releasing war thunder for the US any time soon?

+ Thkyo on February 4th, 2014 at 7:21 pm said:

today buy my new ps4 and after the ps4 update i cant use playstation store and i check the same in my ps3 and is normal beside today put in my wallet $50 but i cant use it in my ps4 …. help Sony , whats the point to buy a new console if at last i cant use it …. thats is annoying

+ SoLoGaR-00 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:24 pm said:

My ps4 has deleted all my digital games, including outlas, wich I’ve only played for 1 hour, after i turned off the system, the games disapear, and I can’t acces to the store, neither
my library. What’s the problem?, I check my HDD use, and it’s empty except for killzone data and some saves and apps.

+ cvictim420 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:26 pm said:

@140 I agree with Sevyne 3 mpbs isn’t fast at all. My PS4 tested my speed at 20 mbps and I am downloading on there and my PS3.

For everyone encoutering the “service not avavilable in your country/region” its because everyone is trying to access the store for the free outlast game on the PS4. If you access the store on your computer you can get it, thats what i did and its almost done.

+ Tacopig on February 4th, 2014 at 7:27 pm said:

Those who can’t get Outlast. Go to What’s New and go down, there should be a block with PS Plus/Outlast. Go into that and there should be a Download link there. I was able to re-download the game without actually going into the store (havent started the game yet).

+ Falaut on February 4th, 2014 at 7:29 pm said:

I wanted to preload Outlast while at work. No go. No biggie, fancy stuff takes a while to work.

Now I get home and plop down in front of my PS4 and boot the badboy up to download from the store…

…now its “this service is not available in your country/region”.

On a god damn roll Playstation. #$%%!

+ GodOfSin81 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:29 pm said:

I tried to into the playstation store on my PS4 and it comes up with a message. The message says That the service is not available in my region/country. Is there something wrong with the PS store in the United States?

+ Tacopig on February 4th, 2014 at 7:30 pm said:

You should be able to go into any of your PS friends activity and download the game from there too.

+ sullivangamerz on February 4th, 2014 at 7:40 pm said:

I want to see Jak X combat racing on the PlayStation store, but so far I’m pretty excited about the line-up for games these next few months.

+ spyderock on February 4th, 2014 at 7:47 pm said:

#13 I can’t get on the psn for the ps4 either keeps telling me my region/country does not have service. But I can get on the ps3 with out a problem, so what’s up?

+ Capf96 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:50 pm said:

I have a big problem, after the 1.60 update of the ps4 I can’t access the store, it says is not available in my country/region. I live in Venezuela, anyone knows anything about it or have a similar problem?

+ Ginsu3000 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:52 pm said:

why does sweet fuse not even show up in the store? sale = pulled from store? (scratching head in confusion)

+ coogumonkey5 on February 4th, 2014 at 7:57 pm said:

anyone having problems with the store on you ps4?

+ HailHale81 on February 4th, 2014 at 8:00 pm said:

Can someone tell me why assasins creed brotherhood and revelations were on sale last week and now theyre on sale again but at a cheaper price. Feels like a complete slap to the face i just paid more money. I dont mind the game going on sale again a month or two down the road but a WEEK later. Angry

+ pablofsi08 on February 4th, 2014 at 8:08 pm said:

I hope Sony didn’t pull the cable on the South America region from accessing the North American PS Store because that would be the beginning of the end of PlayStation. It’s an emerging region that are a potential new US market. We don’t want our own store because releases are much slower and sales aren’t the same.

You better never think about doing that Sony.

+ pablofsi08 on February 4th, 2014 at 8:12 pm said:

In fact, I think Sony should divide the store by continents: America+Australia, Asia-Africa, Europe. Dividing it by specific regions and worse yet, countries is counterproductive against customer satisfaction and release timings. Damn you should hire me.

+ ClawOfTheFallen on February 4th, 2014 at 8:16 pm said:

Thank you for the awesome dustforce release and for Trapt and Gex!
Hope the PS1 Deception games might become available in the future!

+ Biz_Markee on February 4th, 2014 at 8:20 pm said:

The RIPD $2.99 sale is not reflected in the PS4 store

+ viceforce on February 4th, 2014 at 8:38 pm said:

What ever happen to Ace Combat Infinity Beta?

+ Sevyne on February 4th, 2014 at 9:01 pm said:

@159

I’m actually considering picking the game up. It does look pretty fun, and I’m sure those colors really pop on the Vita screen too.

+ KnightofZeroT on February 4th, 2014 at 9:01 pm said:

You need to improve your PSV catalog, most of the US releases are Indi games… They are fun, but there are a lot of fun games in the PSN JP for the vita. I haven’t used mine in a good time…

+ biziok on February 4th, 2014 at 9:49 pm said:

February 6 For Onslaught DLC This is Right?

+ ButzPuff on February 4th, 2014 at 10:04 pm said:

Does Gex: Enter the Gecko come with Trophies? I’ve never bought a PSone Classics game before…

+ CommandrKetchup on February 5th, 2014 at 12:38 am said:

Any idea when we’ll get start getting a steady flow of all those indie games for PS4 that Sony announced at E3? In fact when can we expect more frequent releases of any PS4 games? I know the system has only been out a couple of months but it’s disheartening to bring up the PS4 store and find the same few games every Tuesday. I apologize if it sounds like I’m complaining, believe me, I love my PS4. I’m just eager to play all the awesome games coming out this year.

+ Splodem on February 5th, 2014 at 12:55 am said:

Hoping we can get these ps1 classics soon:

Vandal hearts
Suikoden 2
Megaman legends 1 and 2
Einhander
Jade cocoon

+ XXHEROXX-007 on February 5th, 2014 at 1:33 am said:

i just pre-ordered Dark Souls II ! =]

+ kmetek on February 5th, 2014 at 2:26 am said:

Adam’s Venture Chronicles ($11.99)

wrong link.

+ xXmain-thiefXx on February 5th, 2014 at 6:15 am said:

Any chance of having any THIEF avatars available on the PS Store, I’d be really nice to have a couple of avatars towards it’s release later on this month.

+ ngreatshark on February 5th, 2014 at 6:42 am said:

I see Sweet Fuse got a price drop, but I can’t find it on the store now

+ demonshank on February 5th, 2014 at 7:59 am said:

Anybody having trouble with outcast for ps4,im a plus user downloaded the game but im locked out.

+ honkayjeezus on February 5th, 2014 at 8:32 am said:

You guys have been having the problem of having PS4 users having to restore licenses every time they buy something since the launch…

If this is being worked on, you are doing it wrong.

+ hapa77 on February 5th, 2014 at 9:42 am said:

why is Dont starve no longer free on plus ?you usually have games free longer then 3 weeks. did i just missed out?

+ Viewtiful_Gene on February 5th, 2014 at 10:14 am said:

Nice update (too bad I’m out of money for some long time…).
Looking forward to buy Trapt some day.

+ jalenthejiv on February 5th, 2014 at 12:34 pm said:

I just wanted to say that I cant wait to become a part of this community! I plan to finally get a PS3 today and cant wait to participate in these awesome sales!

+ kattio12 on February 5th, 2014 at 12:37 pm said:

as Carl replied I cannot believe that a stay at home mom able to earn $9596 in a few weeks on the computer . navigate to this site

>>>>>> BAY91.­­ℭ­­Oℳ

+ Yer_Nana on February 5th, 2014 at 1:24 pm said:

Final Fantasy Sale is over?????

Did I miss a blog about the sale’s last chance to buy them?? Really disappointed!

+ ShidoXen on February 5th, 2014 at 2:41 pm said:

OUTLAST is freaking terrifying!!! And I am super happy with that as a PS plus drop!!!! THANK YOU!!! Now I can crap myself to sleep with a smile on my face. :D

I’m thinking I might have to jump on that P4 Arena action as well!

+ TooLegit505 on February 5th, 2014 at 3:28 pm said:

The entire Vita lineup needs updating. There are still 2 or 3 games on it that were available at launch. Come on Sony this crap is LAME! I’m about to drop plus.

+ TooLegit505 on February 5th, 2014 at 3:31 pm said:

Wipeout, Uncharted, and Gravity Rush. I AM SO TIRED OF SEEING THESE GAMES.
You guys must not give 2 ****s about Vita customers.

+ TooLegit505 on February 5th, 2014 at 3:32 pm said:

months and months and months and months. still these games are on PS Plus.

+ genius527 on February 5th, 2014 at 4:48 pm said:

i hope i get a playstation plus but, i don’t really know right now