PS4 - Transistor

GTA Online: Valentine’s Day Massacre Special Update Out Now

R*Q's Avatar + Posted by R*Q on Feb 14, 2014 //

GTA Online: Valentine's Day DLC

It’s Valentine’s Day in Los Santos, and nothing says “I love you” like the warm wooden grip and cold steel barrel of a Gusenberg Sweeper machine gun. Dress to the nines in a new Double Breasted Suit, a 1920’s flapper dress, or bare it all in some sexy undergarments and paint the town red in a classically-inspired new ride, the Albany Roosevelt. All items are available for a limited time, but once acquired you will be able to keep them in your inventory for good.

To help celebrate, Rockstar is hosting a special Valentine’s Massacre Social Club Event Weekend that will include in-game RP bonuses, Crate Drops, and much more. For more details visit the Social Club Events page.

GTA Online: Valentine's Day DLC

31 Comments

+ Gamerzlimited on February 14th, 2014 at 3:16 pm said:

Haven’t play GTA V for quite a while. Need to get back on sometime.

+ gohan16ken on February 14th, 2014 at 3:39 pm said:

This is my first GTA game and I love it. You guys are artist!

+ juggalorider on February 14th, 2014 at 3:40 pm said:

i have the dress but i can’t find her head band

+ myhousee99 on February 14th, 2014 at 4:07 pm said:

BOSS

+ Charliesdad on February 14th, 2014 at 4:39 pm said:

Weekend plans:confirmed

+ Gamerzlimited on February 14th, 2014 at 5:27 pm said:

Also, I love how people rate this low even though it’s Grand Theft Auto, one of the best selling franchises ever. This isn’t Call of Duty or Battlefield, you miserable trolls!

+ Talesgirl016 on February 14th, 2014 at 5:43 pm said:

is GTA 5 coming to Sony’s PlayStation 4?

+ Talesgirl016 on February 14th, 2014 at 5:44 pm said:

Please make PS4 version of GTA 5 :)

+ Talesgirl016 on February 14th, 2014 at 5:45 pm said:

I would buy GTA 5 again if it came over to PS4

+ Talesgirl016 on February 14th, 2014 at 5:46 pm said:

Dear Rockstar, Please port GTA 5 over to PS4 and Xbox One c:

+ tusunami on February 14th, 2014 at 6:11 pm said:

@Talesgirl016 beg & beg all you want it won’t help. It doesn’t work like that lol. But on a another note I may have fire this back up!!!!!!!

+ puto09 on February 14th, 2014 at 6:40 pm said:

Is this just for online?

+ JeRzYzFyNeSt on February 14th, 2014 at 7:04 pm said:

Make GTA5 for PS4!!

i have yet to Buy GTA5 or Diablo3 I’m still waiting strong for Nex Gen Ports i know it will come!!!

if not ill wait for GTA6 =/

+ jawara on February 14th, 2014 at 10:14 pm said:

Please bring a GTA game to ps vita rock star Please!

+ CanaryIsles on February 15th, 2014 at 12:20 am said:

Yeah Rockstar happy valentines but you crushed our love and online is dying ever since you removed quick replay of missions but let people grind some dumb race for MONTHS without consequences, the fun thing in this game was to replay your favorite missions even if you had millions already , because that was the fun gameplay to try missions with a different twist without the annoying loading, matchmaking, waiting screens….

+ italodancemp3 on February 15th, 2014 at 12:40 am said:

R*Q

PLEASE MAKE GTA5 for PS VITA,we need it,Sony needs you,please support us

+ Biggz124 on February 15th, 2014 at 8:14 am said:

+1 for the PS Vita and PS4 ports of GTA V

but I really would like Agent to come to fruition, R*Q.

+ sparepart on February 15th, 2014 at 10:39 am said:

My limousine should come with a driver so I can sit in the back. Also can we get escorts when the casino opens. And is R* going to address the bank vault glitch before online Heists start up?
As far as GTA on my Vita, I am open to GTA V via remote play. But also I would be happy to add a new GTA San Andreas Stories. It would be a nice exclusive title for the Vita, to go along with the other 2 GTA Stories games.

+ d-block_wayne_7 on February 15th, 2014 at 10:59 am said:

i do not have gta 5

+ vFlo_Sniper13 on February 15th, 2014 at 1:09 pm said:

I LOVE IT

+ WolfyHopeless on February 15th, 2014 at 5:13 pm said:

Yeah was all about the car til I saw it costs 750k in game. Give me a freakin’ break. You wanna put out DLC we have to buy? Do it. At least that way it’s straight forward and not a pathetic cash grab for your in game currency.

+ Junguler on February 16th, 2014 at 10:08 am said:

hurry up for that story dlc. gta online is boring.

+ durcks on February 16th, 2014 at 12:01 pm said:

Heck of love

+ bt1234567892010 on February 16th, 2014 at 1:36 pm said:

@21 dude, stop whining, play GTA Online’s missions and you’ll earn the money, there’s a ton of stuff to do, and once heists are available, it’s even more, it’s not like you have to pay money for the in-game money.

@16, and anyone else asking about a PS4 version, there’s hints about it, but it’s not confirmed, have patience, it PROBABLY will hit PS4, XBO, and PC, eventually.

+ bt1234567892010 on February 16th, 2014 at 1:37 pm said:

also to 21, I forgot, it is available in the singleplayer in your garages (the rockstar social club garage you get for synching your social club account to GTA V), and doesn’t cost a dime of money. it’s a good car, handles well, but for screwing around online, it’s not the best, you’d be better off with most other cars, since the Roosevelt’s top speed isn’t extremely high. .

+ S_L_I_C_K–T on February 16th, 2014 at 4:09 pm said:

Wish I had never bought this game digital. Haven’t played it in months. Boring as hell! I get more enjoyment out of Payday 2 than GTA5. Waste of my money!

+ HiTmAN_90 on February 16th, 2014 at 4:39 pm said:

the car is way overpriced but the clothes and gun is cool

+ WolfyHopeless on February 16th, 2014 at 6:40 pm said:

@24 You know, I agree I got too pissed about it, and I know heists are coming, and I DO play missions and all that but 700+K is a bit too much for a novelty car. I did like the free truck we got, though it handles like butt.

It ISN’T like you have to pay for their shark cards, but that’s exactly what I’m complaining about. Don’t make some a blatantly obvious ploy for people to buy your shark cards. It’s insulting.

+ tarikshamar on February 17th, 2014 at 10:33 am said:

perfict

+ Blackknight2034 on February 17th, 2014 at 4:39 pm said:

i think its really cool the car and clothes and weapons they should and more

+ Blackknight2034 on February 17th, 2014 at 4:39 pm said: