PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Feb 14

Feb 14

PlayStation Store Valentine’s Day Flash Sale Starts Now

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

PlayStation Store Valentine's Day Flash Sale

Hi everyone! Chocolates, flowers and romantic movies are nice, but here at PlayStation we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with a Flash Sale. Get up to 75% off a great lineup of co-op and multiplayer games. The Valentine’s Day Flash Sale starts right now and runs through Monday, February 17th, so hurry and grab these games while they’re on sale.

What better way to spend Valentine’s Day than playing ibb & obb, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes or Scott Pilgrim with your loved one or a friend? Check out the full lineup below:

Title Sale Price Original Price
NBA 2K14 GOLD JEWELRY COLLECTION (PS3) $2.49 $4.99
NBA 2K14 PLATINUM JEWELRY COLLECTION (PS3) $4.99 $9.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) $9.99 $39.99
Renegade Ops (PS3) $2.49 $9.99
Scott Pilgrim (PS3) $2.49 $9.99
Toy Story Mania (PS3) $9.99 $39.99

What games are you looking forward to playing? The Valentine’s Day Flash Sale starts now and runs through Monday, February 17th.

Add Your Own

PAGE 1 2 3

Gamerzlimited said:

February 14th, 7:06 pm

Decent flash sales, but not enough to make me want to buy something or to hold my interest.

PsienceWins said:

February 14th, 7:06 pm

Castle Crashers, DiveKick, and Cloudberry Kingdom thank you.

Also, first.

CrashSpyro said:

February 14th, 7:06 pm

What time on Monday does it end? That would be important information for such a limited time sale. Thanks.

Talesgirl016 said:

February 14th, 7:07 pm

Nope not first haha :p

ABNJ said:

February 14th, 7:07 pm

If I buy PS All-Stars on PS3, do I get the Vita version for free, also?

Talesgirl016 said:

February 14th, 7:08 pm

House of the Dead Overkill, sounds cool

Husteen said:

February 14th, 7:10 pm

didn’t see anything i was interested at first, but then i took a second look and saw playstation all stars for $10. i was looking at that game at gamestop today, and it’s $19.

$10 is pretty much the cheapest it will get, so i’ll take it. i had fun playing the beta for the week that it was out. perfect since i just got a $50 psn card today. keep the flash sales coming!

INFIDEL_JIHAD said:

February 14th, 7:18 pm

For anyone that doesn’t have castle crashers already … Under 4 dollars is a steal … It’s one of the better PSN games … I think i may have to go with the PS4 lego game for half off … It’s a game my lady may play too… This sale totally took me by surprise #awesome

Vhaeraun said:

February 14th, 7:20 pm

I can’t decide which version of Lego Marvel I want. Either Vita or PS4. Decisions, decisions…

sainrub said:

February 14th, 7:31 pm

+ ABNJ on February 14th, 2014 at 7:07 pm said:

If I buy PS All-Stars on PS3, do I get the Vita version for free, also?

———————————————————————————————

Waiting on confirmation myself, please let us know SEN.

pablofsi08 said:

February 14th, 7:33 pm

Why would you guys recommend Lego Marvel Super Heroes on PS4?

PsienceWins said:

February 14th, 7:37 pm

@pablofsi08 If you don’t have anything else you want to play.

Mando44646 said:

February 14th, 7:37 pm

Some good PS3 deals but not interested in last gen stuff at this point. No PS4? Only one Vita game? Laaaaaaaaame

Mando44646 said:

February 14th, 7:39 pm

Sorry, *ONE* PS4 game there. For those who don’t have Lego Marvel – its a ton of fun on PS3/4. The Vita game is utter crap, just a super ****** 3DS port that’s nothing like the console version

Meloss85 said:

February 14th, 7:40 pm

Sid, two games sony will have my money the day they hit $30, Knack and Killzone. Ps4 outsells 2 to 1 in january. Suck it Micro-What. Keep up the great work, The blogcast is amazing, always a pleasure to listen to. Just need a RSS feed for the PS4 so I can listen to it while I grind out chests and animus fragments in Assasins Creed. Ryan you are the best thing to happen to the blogcast since the playstation… BEYOND!!!

n0cDk3y said:

February 14th, 7:41 pm

Some deep discounts here and they’re always appreciated. Looks like we need a new moderator though. In for Castle Crashers and Fat Princess!

Meloss85 said:

February 14th, 7:42 pm

@pablofsi08 It just nonsense fun, open world, looks great, funny as heck. Very kiddie, and easy, but fun none the less.

shadow15972 said:

February 14th, 7:51 pm

Haha, I love when someone says “First” and fails. Its an amazing feeling. :D

davidxraw said:

February 14th, 7:53 pm

There is nothing for me here but please keep the flash sales coming.

USRevenge2 said:

February 14th, 7:56 pm

people NEED to get fat princess.

PsienceWins said:

February 14th, 7:58 pm

@shadow15972 Yeah… I think me and that guy even have same time posts… Egg on my face for sure.

SALVi_4eVeR_15 said:

February 14th, 7:59 pm

sooo yes or no? do i get the vita version ofAll Star battle royal too? thanks to whoever answers this

qwarktastic01 said:

February 14th, 8:02 pm

Having fun playing castle crashes with my 4 year old sister!
Great sale!

MapleStory said:

February 14th, 8:05 pm

Uhh…I don’t think children should be playing Castle Crashers. haha

totalchaos1105 said:

February 14th, 8:09 pm

tempted to get ps all star but some strange reason i think going be free sometime this year.

i might get castle crasher.

Tgooodie-261 said:

February 14th, 8:10 pm

i could care less about this flash sale i just wanna know when SxT is goin to be in the instant game collection

Tjoeb123 said:

February 14th, 8:14 pm

@27
Most likely on the 25th.

Just so you know, I already own the game. I think it’s better than the PS3 version.

Sethen said:

February 14th, 8:17 pm

Picked up both underrated Kane & Lynch games. Love them so much and for $9 bucks, SOLD!!!

j-scro said:

February 14th, 8:17 pm

I might pick up Cloudberry Kingdom but Renegade Ops should be a must buy for anyone who hasn’t played it.

purse317 said:

February 14th, 8:19 pm

Take this list cross out the games plus members have seen on sale already and probably purchased. Then cross off the ones we were given as plus members finally cross of Kane and Lynch and what are we left with.

NOT MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GeminiPlus said:

February 14th, 8:36 pm

Whoa! Lego Marvel Superheroes at half price. Now that’s just what I needed from a Flash Sale!

wasabi50 said:

February 14th, 8:38 pm

it seems that PS All Stars is only for the PS3, note that beside the title it says PS3 and not Cross Buy, a shame really because I’m more interested in having it portable

Charly_Corr said:

February 14th, 9:14 pm

Castle Crashers and Kane & Lynch games will be mine!

Also i will buy Scott Pilgrim again, because dissapear from my download list when I renewed my PS+ membership in January. Don’t buy bundle games that you get previously free from the Instant Game Collection. I get Scott Pilgrim Free from PS+ then I bought the Ultimate Edition Bundle. I think there is an error when you do this (lost both licences: PS+ purchase and Bundle Purchase when you renew PS+ membership ) Right now I only have the DLC (Wallace Pack & Knives Chau Pack) So careful!

EJStrat said:

February 14th, 9:56 pm

I’d have bought PS All-Stars if it was on sale on Vita too. Oh well. A bunch of stuff is coming out soon, so my plate (and the entire table!) will be full soon! Very excited to get Thief in a couple weeks!

supvic said:

February 14th, 9:56 pm

Why a flash sale on valentines day? Not that I’m complaining.

foreveralone.jpg

Skeetlejuice said:

February 14th, 10:09 pm

Nice deal on the Lego Marvel games. why no half price on Vita, but half off on 3 and 4. that’s a little strange.

as for the rest, it’s 2014 sony. 2014. Most of that was given free to plus, and wasn’t very compelling on the off. There are many titles that are super old. I can’t get excited about castle crashers this was on xbox 360 a very long time ago.

i do appreciate the theme, but there are some serious co op ommisions from that list.

How about 29.99 diablo 3 next time. In a way i’m glad that did not happen as i’m waiting on the ps4 version with the expansion.

Good to see we can expect a flash sale around a holiday.

Skeetlejuice said:

February 14th, 10:13 pm

For all of you wanting Playstation All Stars, that has been available retail disc for 9.99 most places since christmas, with the vita download code. It’s out there if your willing to look. I have seen it at walmart and a few other places over the last few months. (i’m in canada mind you) i’ll wait for a free version and likely still not play it much if at all.

SFxT i traded my vita copy in now that the digital is coming on Plus, it hurt a little since i bought it new, but i did get the extra characters and costumes on both vita and ps3. It is nice on vita, but much better on PS3, can use a fightstick and it’s smoother and has full graphic, the vita version is still impressive.

KeeperOfWin said:

February 14th, 11:08 pm

The copy of PSABR here is, indeed, cross-buy if anyone’s curious.

D-Squad3 said:

February 14th, 11:26 pm

No PS4 games

duwin2008 said:

February 14th, 11:29 pm

all of them will be free… soon….

Josleaze said:

February 15th, 12:35 am

I’m always happy to see a flash sale but this one is pretty disappointing for Vita owners. Two games that seem rather mediocre. If Battle Allstars on Vita was on sale I would have snatched it up in an instant. Oh well, can always hope for better sales in the future.

JROD0823 said:

February 15th, 12:41 am

@40,

Look again.

GutlessAlmond64 said:

February 15th, 1:26 am

Lol very epic love this

GoldenShaka said:

February 15th, 3:56 am

Long time since Castle crashers have a nice discount, time to get it. And that’s a good price for renegade ops. Thanks for the valentine’s gift.

GODFATHERTIG said:

February 15th, 5:45 am

HERES SONY BLOWING ps3 again like they don’t get eunff and leaving next gen in the dust like always.

DanteMerfi said:

February 15th, 6:14 am

I can confirm that Playstation All Stars Battle Royale is cross buy, as I’m downloading it to my Vita as we speak.

klassymike said:

February 15th, 6:19 am

@GODFATHERTIG

As of August 2013 there was 795 PS3 games available, and by now I’m sure it’s more like 850 or more. How many PS4 games are there? Maybe 25-30, if that. So, there’s your answer.

Frodomec said:

February 15th, 6:32 am

Is Castle Crashers a cross-buy?
I want it for PS Vita, and i dont own a PS3.

Thanks.

jumpingcrash said:

February 15th, 6:39 am

Thanks, just picked up Divekick. Cross buy is the best thing since sliced bread!

Frodomec said: