PS3-TLOU Left Behind

PlayStation Store Valentine’s Day Flash Sale Starts Now

Chieh Chen's Avatar + Posted by Chieh Chen on Feb 14, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

PlayStation Store Valentine's Day Flash Sale

Hi everyone! Chocolates, flowers and romantic movies are nice, but here at PlayStation we’re celebrating Valentine’s Day with a Flash Sale. Get up to 75% off a great lineup of co-op and multiplayer games. The Valentine’s Day Flash Sale starts right now and runs through Monday, February 17th, so hurry and grab these games while they’re on sale.

What better way to spend Valentine’s Day than playing ibb & obb, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes or Scott Pilgrim with your loved one or a friend? Check out the full lineup below:

Title Sale Price Original Price
NBA 2K14 GOLD JEWELRY COLLECTION (PS3) $2.49 $4.99
NBA 2K14 PLATINUM JEWELRY COLLECTION (PS3) $4.99 $9.99
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) $9.99 $39.99
Renegade Ops (PS3) $2.49 $9.99
Scott Pilgrim (PS3) $2.49 $9.99
Toy Story Mania (PS3) $9.99 $39.99

What games are you looking forward to playing? The Valentine’s Day Flash Sale starts now and runs through Monday, February 17th.

102 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3

+ Gamerzlimited on February 14th, 2014 at 7:06 pm said:

Decent flash sales, but not enough to make me want to buy something or to hold my interest.

+ PsienceWins on February 14th, 2014 at 7:06 pm said:

Castle Crashers, DiveKick, and Cloudberry Kingdom thank you.

Also, first.

+ CrashSpyro on February 14th, 2014 at 7:06 pm said:

What time on Monday does it end? That would be important information for such a limited time sale. Thanks.

+ Talesgirl016 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:07 pm said:

Nope not first haha :p

+ ABNJ on February 14th, 2014 at 7:07 pm said:

If I buy PS All-Stars on PS3, do I get the Vita version for free, also?

+ Talesgirl016 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:08 pm said:

House of the Dead Overkill, sounds cool

+ Husteen on February 14th, 2014 at 7:10 pm said:

didn’t see anything i was interested at first, but then i took a second look and saw playstation all stars for $10. i was looking at that game at gamestop today, and it’s $19.

$10 is pretty much the cheapest it will get, so i’ll take it. i had fun playing the beta for the week that it was out. perfect since i just got a $50 psn card today. keep the flash sales coming!

+ INFIDEL_JIHAD on February 14th, 2014 at 7:18 pm said:

For anyone that doesn’t have castle crashers already … Under 4 dollars is a steal … It’s one of the better PSN games … I think i may have to go with the PS4 lego game for half off … It’s a game my lady may play too… This sale totally took me by surprise #awesome

+ Vhaeraun on February 14th, 2014 at 7:20 pm said:

I can’t decide which version of Lego Marvel I want. Either Vita or PS4. Decisions, decisions…

+ sainrub on February 14th, 2014 at 7:31 pm said:

+ ABNJ on February 14th, 2014 at 7:07 pm said:

If I buy PS All-Stars on PS3, do I get the Vita version for free, also?

———————————————————————————————

Waiting on confirmation myself, please let us know SEN.

+ pablofsi08 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:33 pm said:

Why would you guys recommend Lego Marvel Super Heroes on PS4?

+ PsienceWins on February 14th, 2014 at 7:37 pm said:

@pablofsi08 If you don’t have anything else you want to play.

+ Mando44646 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:37 pm said:

Some good PS3 deals but not interested in last gen stuff at this point. No PS4? Only one Vita game? Laaaaaaaaame

+ Mando44646 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:39 pm said:

Sorry, *ONE* PS4 game there. For those who don’t have Lego Marvel – its a ton of fun on PS3/4. The Vita game is utter crap, just a super ****** 3DS port that’s nothing like the console version

+ Meloss85 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:40 pm said:

Sid, two games sony will have my money the day they hit $30, Knack and Killzone. Ps4 outsells 2 to 1 in january. Suck it Micro-What. Keep up the great work, The blogcast is amazing, always a pleasure to listen to. Just need a RSS feed for the PS4 so I can listen to it while I grind out chests and animus fragments in Assasins Creed. Ryan you are the best thing to happen to the blogcast since the playstation… BEYOND!!!

+ n0cDk3y on February 14th, 2014 at 7:41 pm said:

Some deep discounts here and they’re always appreciated. Looks like we need a new moderator though. In for Castle Crashers and Fat Princess!

+ Meloss85 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:42 pm said:

@pablofsi08 It just nonsense fun, open world, looks great, funny as heck. Very kiddie, and easy, but fun none the less.

+ shadow15972 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:51 pm said:

Haha, I love when someone says “First” and fails. Its an amazing feeling. :D

+ davidxraw on February 14th, 2014 at 7:53 pm said:

There is nothing for me here but please keep the flash sales coming.

+ USRevenge2 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:56 pm said:

people NEED to get fat princess.

+ PsienceWins on February 14th, 2014 at 7:58 pm said:

@shadow15972 Yeah… I think me and that guy even have same time posts… Egg on my face for sure.

+ SALVi_4eVeR_15 on February 14th, 2014 at 7:59 pm said:

sooo yes or no? do i get the vita version ofAll Star battle royal too? thanks to whoever answers this

+ qwarktastic01 on February 14th, 2014 at 8:02 pm said:

Having fun playing castle crashes with my 4 year old sister!
Great sale!

+ MapleStory on February 14th, 2014 at 8:05 pm said:

Uhh…I don’t think children should be playing Castle Crashers. haha

+ totalchaos1105 on February 14th, 2014 at 8:09 pm said:

tempted to get ps all star but some strange reason i think going be free sometime this year.

i might get castle crasher.

+ Tgooodie-261 on February 14th, 2014 at 8:10 pm said:

i could care less about this flash sale i just wanna know when SxT is goin to be in the instant game collection

+ Tjoeb123 on February 14th, 2014 at 8:14 pm said:

@27
Most likely on the 25th.

Just so you know, I already own the game. I think it’s better than the PS3 version.

+ Sethen on February 14th, 2014 at 8:17 pm said:

Picked up both underrated Kane & Lynch games. Love them so much and for $9 bucks, SOLD!!!

+ j-scro on February 14th, 2014 at 8:17 pm said:

I might pick up Cloudberry Kingdom but Renegade Ops should be a must buy for anyone who hasn’t played it.

+ purse317 on February 14th, 2014 at 8:19 pm said:

Take this list cross out the games plus members have seen on sale already and probably purchased. Then cross off the ones we were given as plus members finally cross of Kane and Lynch and what are we left with.

NOT MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ GeminiPlus on February 14th, 2014 at 8:36 pm said:

Whoa! Lego Marvel Superheroes at half price. Now that’s just what I needed from a Flash Sale!

+ wasabi50 on February 14th, 2014 at 8:38 pm said:

it seems that PS All Stars is only for the PS3, note that beside the title it says PS3 and not Cross Buy, a shame really because I’m more interested in having it portable

+ Charly_Corr on February 14th, 2014 at 9:14 pm said:

Castle Crashers and Kane & Lynch games will be mine!

Also i will buy Scott Pilgrim again, because dissapear from my download list when I renewed my PS+ membership in January. Don’t buy bundle games that you get previously free from the Instant Game Collection. I get Scott Pilgrim Free from PS+ then I bought the Ultimate Edition Bundle. I think there is an error when you do this (lost both licences: PS+ purchase and Bundle Purchase when you renew PS+ membership ) Right now I only have the DLC (Wallace Pack & Knives Chau Pack) So careful!

+ EJStrat on February 14th, 2014 at 9:56 pm said:

I’d have bought PS All-Stars if it was on sale on Vita too. Oh well. A bunch of stuff is coming out soon, so my plate (and the entire table!) will be full soon! Very excited to get Thief in a couple weeks!

+ supvic on February 14th, 2014 at 9:56 pm said:

Why a flash sale on valentines day? Not that I’m complaining.

foreveralone.jpg

+ Skeetlejuice on February 14th, 2014 at 10:09 pm said:

Nice deal on the Lego Marvel games. why no half price on Vita, but half off on 3 and 4. that’s a little strange.

as for the rest, it’s 2014 sony. 2014. Most of that was given free to plus, and wasn’t very compelling on the off. There are many titles that are super old. I can’t get excited about castle crashers this was on xbox 360 a very long time ago.

i do appreciate the theme, but there are some serious co op ommisions from that list.

How about 29.99 diablo 3 next time. In a way i’m glad that did not happen as i’m waiting on the ps4 version with the expansion.

Good to see we can expect a flash sale around a holiday.

+ Skeetlejuice on February 14th, 2014 at 10:13 pm said:

For all of you wanting Playstation All Stars, that has been available retail disc for 9.99 most places since christmas, with the vita download code. It’s out there if your willing to look. I have seen it at walmart and a few other places over the last few months. (i’m in canada mind you) i’ll wait for a free version and likely still not play it much if at all.

SFxT i traded my vita copy in now that the digital is coming on Plus, it hurt a little since i bought it new, but i did get the extra characters and costumes on both vita and ps3. It is nice on vita, but much better on PS3, can use a fightstick and it’s smoother and has full graphic, the vita version is still impressive.

+ KeeperOfWin on February 14th, 2014 at 11:08 pm said:

The copy of PSABR here is, indeed, cross-buy if anyone’s curious.

+ D-Squad3 on February 14th, 2014 at 11:26 pm said:

No PS4 games

+ duwin2008 on February 14th, 2014 at 11:29 pm said:

all of them will be free… soon….

+ Josleaze on February 15th, 2014 at 12:35 am said:

I’m always happy to see a flash sale but this one is pretty disappointing for Vita owners. Two games that seem rather mediocre. If Battle Allstars on Vita was on sale I would have snatched it up in an instant. Oh well, can always hope for better sales in the future.

+ JROD0823 on February 15th, 2014 at 12:41 am said:

@40,

Look again.

+ GutlessAlmond64 on February 15th, 2014 at 1:26 am said:

Lol very epic love this

+ GoldenShaka on February 15th, 2014 at 3:56 am said:

Long time since Castle crashers have a nice discount, time to get it. And that’s a good price for renegade ops. Thanks for the valentine’s gift.

+ GODFATHERTIG on February 15th, 2014 at 5:45 am said:

HERES SONY BLOWING ps3 again like they don’t get eunff and leaving next gen in the dust like always.

+ DanteMerfi on February 15th, 2014 at 6:14 am said:

I can confirm that Playstation All Stars Battle Royale is cross buy, as I’m downloading it to my Vita as we speak.

+ klassymike on February 15th, 2014 at 6:19 am said:

@GODFATHERTIG

As of August 2013 there was 795 PS3 games available, and by now I’m sure it’s more like 850 or more. How many PS4 games are there? Maybe 25-30, if that. So, there’s your answer.

+ Frodomec on February 15th, 2014 at 6:32 am said:

Is Castle Crashers a cross-buy?
I want it for PS Vita, and i dont own a PS3.

Thanks.

+ jumpingcrash on February 15th, 2014 at 6:39 am said:

Thanks, just picked up Divekick. Cross buy is the best thing since sliced bread!

+ Frodomec on February 15th, 2014 at 6:43 am said: