PS4 - Batman Arkham Knight

PS Plus: Remember Me, Street Fighter x Tekken Free for Members

Kristine Steimer's Avatar + Posted by Kristine Steimer on Feb 17, 2014 // Sr. Community Specialist

We’ve got a one-two punch for PlayStation Plus members tomorrow, when Remember Me (PS3) and Street Fighter x Tekken (PS Vita) join the Instant Game Collection.

In Remember Me, you’ll create your own combos via the Pressen system, wherein successful attacks can heal you, lower your cooldowns or dish out extra damage. Your ultimate goal: take down an evil corporation that’s corrupting the minds and memories of the citizens of Neo-Paris.

Street Fighter x Tekken contains a character roster that pulls from two of the most iconic fighting games around, so pick a fighter from the legendary Street Fighter or Tekken series and get to battling it out with your friends. Fun fact: you can play against your friends who have the PS3 version of the game.

Also, we just released a new PlayStation Plus TV spot — watch it here!

You can download Remember Me and Street Fighter x Tekken after PlayStation Store updates tomorrow.

PlayStation Plus 2-18

PlayStation Plus: Instant Game Collection

Remember Me (PS3)

Free for PS Plus members

Remember Me
Neo-Paris. 2084. Personal memories can now be digitized, bought, sold and traded. The last remnants of privacy and intimacy have been swept away in what appears to be a logical progression of the explosive growth of social networks at the beginning of the 21st century. Remember Me is a 3rd person action adventure where players take on the role of Nilin, a former elite memory hunter with the ability to break into people’s minds and steal or even alter their memories.
Street Fighter x Tekken (PS Vita)

Free for PS Plus members

Street Fighter X Tekken
A dream collaboration between the two biggest fighting game franchises is now a reality! A deluge of highly demanded characters join the fray in this tag team-based game! The second round of this war begins now!

PlayStation Plus: Discounts

Game Title PS Plus Price Original Price
Gunslugs $1.99 $2.49

PlayStation Plus: Last Chance

Last Chance (Leaving on 2/25)

Instant Game Collection
Smart As (PS Vita)

Discounts
Gunslugs

If you’ve got feedback on today’s Plus update make sure vote in the poll and leave a comment below. To discuss all things PlayStation, including this update, you can also head over to the PlayStation Community Forums where you’ll find topics you can contribute your thoughts to, or start one for yourself.

148 Comments   1 Reply

PAGE 1 2 3

+ viceforce on February 17th, 2014 at 8:02 am said:

+ Ryumoau on February 17th, 2014 at 8:02 am said:

Thank you so much. Can’t wait to try Remember Me. It looked interesting but not enough to actually buy.

+ Gorvi on February 17th, 2014 at 8:03 am said:

Wow, now this is a great week. Good going, guys.

+ wesj36 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:03 am said:

Dang I was hoping for Modnation. One of my favorite games on ps3

+ Dmaki650 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:04 am said:

Not gonna lie a little excited to try Remember Me!

+ Teh_AKOD on February 17th, 2014 at 8:05 am said:

Two great games coming up and me without hard drive space. PS+ is amazing!

+ akisuo on February 17th, 2014 at 8:05 am said:

Tough one to pick in the poll today. Was a choice between Remember Me and Street Fighter x Tekken, and I ultimately went with Street Fighter x Tekken. Excited for both, but more excited for a new vita game. =) Awesome update.

+ pat67894 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:05 am said:

My poor vita can’t handle all these games

+ HeLLeVeN11 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:06 am said:

Grabbing Gunslugs, Strider, Remember Me, Street Fighter x Tekken & BF4 Second Assault!

HEAD EXPLODES!!! :O

+ viceforce on February 17th, 2014 at 8:06 am said:

I was first Gold Trophy unlock

Now that that is there. I will announce the EU plus games that are rumored for March

PS4 Dead Nation (WTF!?!)
PS3 Tomb Raider, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
PSV Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD, Smart As…

Is it true that Dead Nation has been ported to the PS4? I find it very hard to believe.

+ SUPREME-FM1985 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:08 am said:

I don’t think anybody “REMEMBERED” to buy this game!!!

+ samv33 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:08 am said:

Great week. Looking forward to both games.

+ wesj36 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:09 am said:

Id like to make some suggestions for the IGC

Twisted Metal (Amazing game with great scores but I’m pretty sure that it sold awfully. It would boost the MP community which the MP is one of the best I’ve ever played.)

Ratchet & Clank Up Your Arsenal HD (My favorite game from the PS2. Single payer is phenomenal, I’ve beat it around 5 times on challenge mode. Again MP is dead, no more than 10 people online at a time, but it’s a blast when you can get a good game going)

+ saab01 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:10 am said:

Can’t wait to play Remember me hopefully it will be a good one with some nice trophies. On another note I read online next month that the Europe plus members are getting tomb raider I hope us members here in the US will get the same. I have been wanting to play tomb raider but have no cash to pick it up.

+ mdawk13 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:10 am said:

Don’t go overboard with the discounts now.

+ gus_xl on February 17th, 2014 at 8:10 am said:

That’s it.. I’m ordering the 64gb card from Japan. You guys took too long. I hate ( to love ) you all..

+ bball230 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:11 am said:

Long time request for the PS-Vita system software team.

First and foremost, WPA-Enterprise (wifi) support for the Vita.

Many college campuses use this, and students cannot play their vita’s online. (Ohio state is one of the largest universities in the world). And its inaccessible for all of us. WPA-Ent2 is a very common security authentication.

**Can we please get confirmation if this is even possible? or in the works. Its huge for a lot of us.

Second. Can we please have the ability to mark Email as READ/UNREAD on the vita email app… Just a basic feature needed for all email applications, and its missing on the vita.

Thanks All!

+ Ryumoau on February 17th, 2014 at 8:11 am said:

btw, what is the deal with these lackluster ps plus discounts? Its been very weak for the past couple weeks.

+ mdawk13 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:12 am said:

@13 twisted metal for the IGC is a great idea. Fun game, didnt do so well, and the multiplayer community is lacking.

+ mdawk13 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:14 am said:

Ive noticed when they have a month with really good games the discounts are lacking and vice versa. Fair enough.

+ OniGrind on February 17th, 2014 at 8:15 am said:

Nothing for me this week, but it was a good reminder to grab Smart As before it takes off. Thanks for the awesome PS+ program otherwise I might not have known about this one.

+ lionclaw1977 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:17 am said:

Whats the new game for PS4?

+ FifthDream on February 17th, 2014 at 8:17 am said:

Getting Street Fighter x Tekken for free is kinda ridiculously awesome. Thanks!

+ InfinityFitzback on February 17th, 2014 at 8:19 am said:

OOOOOOOoooooooh my god :O i can’t wait for Street Fighter X Tekken XD

+ SiriusCJS on February 17th, 2014 at 8:23 am said:

Jesus, are people still doing the “first” thing?

Anyway, love the double header this week. And I love that we’ve been on par or better with EU!

And do people really expect blockbuster sales EVERY WEEK? relax, save your money, & indulge in the greatness that’s handed to us!

+ Fardeenah on February 17th, 2014 at 8:27 am said:

pretty hyped up for street fightter x tekken

+ Manxjojo on February 17th, 2014 at 8:32 am said:

I find it very annoying how ps4 gets terrible games and ps3 and ps vita get amazing games.

+ Metroid124 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:33 am said:

Suggestion: Persona 4: Golden for free to ps plus suscribers, please :)

+ Teflon02 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:33 am said:

finally, I think you guys still need a vita game put on week 2, it’s too annoying waiting this long

+ ninth_prey on February 17th, 2014 at 8:35 am said:

Remember me is the only thing im excited for. I have enough fighting games on my vita to last me a lifetime. Im really hoping that there is a big sale tomorrow. Other than that, thanks so much for getting Remember Me. Game looks great.

+ Tjoeb123 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:37 am said:

I hope none of you have forgotten that the Additional 12 Characters Pack (Sakura, Blanka, Guy, Cody, Elena, and Dudley from Street Fighter, and Lars, Alisa, JACK-X, Bryan, Christie, and Lei from Tekken) costs $20, and doesn’t come with the game….

+ wesj36 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:38 am said:

Oh how about a pre order discount for MLB The Show in honor of spring training?

+ malmazan on February 17th, 2014 at 8:38 am said:

I have read a couple of people asking about the Tomb Raider game that wil be available in EU, but that game was already available a couple of months ago in PS+ America. Just a few weeks ago I finished the game. A very nice game

+ Teflon02 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:41 am said:

@27
I hope they never. I think suggesting games is a bit disrespectful imo, if you’re interested in the game that much buy it. If you have a feeling it’ll be on PS+ don’t buy it.

+ sanfrancisco1284 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:41 am said:

what about PS4 free games? Honestly, I’m starting to regret getting the PS4 on launch – it just doesn’t have the software right now – mine is gathering dust – I should have waited until this fall when the lineup would be more substantial

+ TeamGreen615 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:42 am said:

Can’t wait to play Street Fighter on the Vita! Thanks PS+!

+ mdawk13 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:42 am said:

@26 PS4 games are all relatively new. What sense would it make for companies to lease their ps4 game to ps plus? Millions of people downloading the game for next to nothing before seeing how it sells on the shelves?

+ mdawk13 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:45 am said:

Also, they said 1 ps4 game a month. Sesame Street is holding a special with the Count if anyone needs a refresher course.

+ Budapesti on February 17th, 2014 at 8:45 am said:

Gunslugs for $1.99? That looks like a very fun game.
Also, Tj’ièn Twijnstra is the best name ever!

Kristine Steimer's Avatar

+ Tj’ien Twijnstra on February 17th, 2014 at 11:47 pm said:

Ghaha, that just made my day!

+ aaaawww_yeahhh on February 17th, 2014 at 8:46 am said:

hooorraaay for SFXTekken

+ Tjoeb123 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:49 am said:

@33 But if it wasn’t for our suggestions, the IGC wouldn’t be as awesome as it is today.

(….although I’d love to see the Hyperdimension Neptunia games….)

@36 Exactly. If those AAA games were on PS+ right now, the devs would lose a TON of money.

+ Budapesti on February 17th, 2014 at 8:50 am said:

@26 I don’t know what region/parallel universe you’re in, but here on Earth Prime, we’ve had Contrast, Resogun, Don’t Starve and Outlast free for PS4.
Sure, none of those are the kind of AAA boxed games that you’d find at retail, but every single one of them has, at the very least, been a ‘good’ game. So far, PS4 is 4 for 4 (hey, waitaminute…) when it comes to PS+ freebies. That seems like pretty good going to me.

+ StrykerPhoenyx on February 17th, 2014 at 8:51 am said:

Great week! Wishlist:

PS Vita:
Tomb Raider PSP games
Prince of Persia PSP games
GTA Vice City Stories

PS3:
Catherine
Assassins Creed 3
Tomb Raider
Journey

Otherwise some PSOne or PS2 classics sales would be nice!

+ Mando44646 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:51 am said:

great PS+ week! And Im glad we’re actually getting a good game on Vita for once! (non-PSP and non-Indie)

+ Sokolov_Rdz on February 17th, 2014 at 8:56 am said:

Do I get the extra characters for the PS3 version too??

+ Tjoeb123 on February 17th, 2014 at 8:57 am said:

@44 Yes, as the SFxT DLC is cross-buy.

+ carlpain on February 17th, 2014 at 8:59 am said:

Just 1 discount? Well, hope to see more next week. I’m not going to download Remember Me. I played the game a couple of times and I didn’t like it.

+ carlpain on February 17th, 2014 at 9:02 am said:

@33: Geez, what a jerk.

+ Teflon02 on February 17th, 2014 at 9:02 am said:

@40
yes that’s true, but to a extent. Saying I don’t want a bunch of fighting games every week, etc. nd saying can we get some jrpgs is good suggestions, and make PS+ better cause they’ll hear and attempt to do so. Same with saying, can we get more PSV games and less PSP etc. But even if you do want a specific game on it suggest the genre and leave it at that. It’s not insulting to PS+ team. It’s just not respectful to the devs, it’s indirectly saying this game isn’t worth your money if you think about it. Money gets tight for me but I buy the titles I think are interesting. It’s the kinda thing that’s going to ruin the gaming industry if they even listen. It’s just giving you all the potential buys for ppl in that case. (hyperdimension is a series I’ve been dying to get started, I can’t find the first locally sadly, but I’m hoping re;birth one releases so I’ll start at that)

PAGE 1 2 3