PS4 - Destiny

Trials Fusion Comes to PS4 April 16th

Daniel Nixon's Avatar + Posted by Daniel Nixon on Feb 26, 2014 // Community Manager, Trials Fusion

Get ready, riders: Trials is making its PlayStation debut! RedLynx, a Ubisoft Studio, is happy to announce that Trials Fusion is coming to PS4 on April 16th.

As you can see in the trailer above, Trials Fusion builds off of the Trials series’ unique take on physics-based platform racing while introducing features such as the brand new FMX Tricks System. Our development teams at RedLynx and Ubisoft Shanghai have designed Trials Fusion specifically for next-gen hardware, and we plan on bringing you tons of races, skill games, and challenges to tackle in the months to come.

Trials Fusion on PS4Trials Fusion on PS4

Trials Fusion will also include the fan-favorite Editor Mode and an updated version of Track Central, where you can download and share creations with Trials riders and builders all over the world. We can’t wait to see what you create — using the same tools that our level designers used — when you start building this April.

Trials Fusion on PS4

Trials Fusion will be available as a digital download for $19.99, or you can pick up a physical edition, which includes a Season Pass, for $39.99. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well — we have a ton of content and announcements planned for the coming weeks. See you on the leaderboards!

33 Comments

+ PainOfSarrow on February 26th, 2014 at 9:03 am said:

Wowww… damn to bad no ps3 aswell.

+ Chairslinger81 on February 26th, 2014 at 9:07 am said:

Is there any chance of this coming to the Vita? I am a huge fan of Trials HD and Trials Evolution on XBLA, and plan to get Fusion, but probably won’t be getting a PS4 for another year or two.

+ Zionine on February 26th, 2014 at 9:20 am said:

I’m all for it! I’ll probably remote play it.. :)
Season Pass sounds like fun..

Anything that’s not that knockoff Urban Trials Freestyle..

+ maxharger on February 26th, 2014 at 9:24 am said:

this would be danksauce on Vita. and with a platinum. ps4 will suffice tho.

+ Goldanas on February 26th, 2014 at 9:25 am said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I was always jealous of my buddies who had Xboxes and could play this game. Whenever we hung out at their houses we’d get some good local multiplayer going. Some of the best fun I’ve had for some time. I bought it for PC but it just wasn’t the same. Now that I can play it on my PS4 from the comfort of my couch (and Vita via Remote Play when I want to lay back and relax) I’m stoked beyond all reason.

I’d love to know about any additional PS4 features like Vita Second Screen for Editing tracks. Woooo x10!

+ ChazzyChazX on February 26th, 2014 at 9:36 am said:

OMFG ~ !!!!

+ MmaFanQc on February 26th, 2014 at 9:47 am said:

Awesome!

I really enjoyed Trial2 SE and EvolutionGold on pc, you can count on me to get Trial Fusion on PS4 in a heartbeat!

+ HOTxxFUZZ on February 26th, 2014 at 9:53 am said:

Can’t wait, I’m loving the trails for Vita right now

+ AhemZasan on February 26th, 2014 at 9:54 am said:

I’m really excited for this and totally stoked that Trials Fushion isn’t exclusive. This is one series I’ve loved on Xbox 360 and thought I’d have to live without it until I eventually pick up an Xbox One.

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on February 26th, 2014 at 9:56 am said:

WOW only for PS4..not cool.This game is perfect for the go..so im surprised it wasnt released for the ps vita..but oh well. I would seriously like to see EA SPORTS get thier act together and start releasing thier BIG games like FREEKSTYLE and NBA STREETS..those games had me up all nite playing with my bro or just pulling off amazing tricks. This game reminds me of a dubbed down version of FREEKSTYLE..i miss it already.

+ StingrayX on February 26th, 2014 at 10:03 am said:

Awesome! I’ve always wanted the Trials series, but never had a 360. Can’t wait!

+ TheRealBushkill on February 26th, 2014 at 10:47 am said:

Looks great but @redlynx i sincerely hope the feel is closer to HD than Evolution.
And for goodness sake if there are turns on the tracks i hope they are implemented with the utmost of grace..

+ PainOfSarrow on February 26th, 2014 at 11:01 am said:

also i must say i alwaysss wanted this game on the ps3. its great to atleast see it come to the ps4.

+ gerneric123 on February 26th, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Ubisoft stopped releasing games on Vita. Child of Light is on pretty much everything but Vita, and I’m pretty sure the Vita version of Cloudberry Kingdom has been canceled.

+ tusunami on February 26th, 2014 at 12:17 pm said:

I like these kind of games & there always fun too. More games coming to the PS4, also what people need to understand is that not every game will be on all platforms all the time.

+ iREVOLTER on February 26th, 2014 at 12:22 pm said:

Daaamn, why not PS3 ? Or even a Vita version alongside PS4 is appreciated.

+ Erlaxis on February 26th, 2014 at 12:23 pm said:

Whaaaaaat?! This is sooner than I expected. Awesome! Trials is the only reason I still sometimes use, you know, another console.

+ genius527 on February 26th, 2014 at 3:49 pm said:

It’s crazy how ps4 games come out so quickley, so i getting the ps4 soon!!

+ Dangisuckatgamin on February 26th, 2014 at 5:25 pm said:

Aweome, day one buy here. Love these kind of dirt bike games!

+ Dangisuckatgamin on February 26th, 2014 at 5:26 pm said:

@10
Some aspects I agree with you, others I do not. But not going to really go into details because I don’t want to troll. :)

+ PrimeroIncognito on February 26th, 2014 at 6:09 pm said:

Yet another game that is encouraging me to finally cave in and buy a PS4.

+ VixDiesel on February 26th, 2014 at 6:55 pm said:

I love the Trials series. Played it not too long ago actually. Excited for this, would be more excited if it was coming to the ps3 as well as ps4, still can’t justify a ps4 purchase yet. This and Infamous are the only games that have me interested at the moment. Was just watching some video’s of this elsewhere and it looks absolutely fantastic. The atv’s look great and the courses look just as evil/fun as ever.

+ oyeperokexarxa on February 26th, 2014 at 8:29 pm said:

super coooooolll!!!

+ Warped on February 26th, 2014 at 9:49 pm said:

Awesome! I passed up on theses game originally as i had no idea what they were really about. maybe bad marketing. A group of friends convinced me to purchase it in a steam sale and ever since I loved it! the uplay servers act up a lot but once you get games going they are endless fun and get challenging. I also picked up the vita version in ps plus and that is also amazing. now cant wait to pick this up first time around. you’ll should try it out. at least check out the version out now to get an idea.

+ herbalsticky on February 26th, 2014 at 10:11 pm said:

!

+ BurritoAssassin9 on February 27th, 2014 at 4:47 am said:

Very nice! I’m a fan of Trials HD and Evolution, though I don’t have a PS4 quite yet. Maybe some Vita love?

+ CapnCwby1969 on February 27th, 2014 at 3:50 pm said:

WOW!!! LOOKS AMAZING!!!

+ CommandingTiger on February 27th, 2014 at 6:54 pm said:

The Vita game Urban Trial was amazing.
The new PS4 game Trial Fusion is going to be even better.

+ killerjohn_1 on February 28th, 2014 at 12:59 pm said:

will we be able to pre order it in the uk? digitally

+ Toxic_Gunsmoke on March 10th, 2014 at 9:22 am said:

really looking forward to this… played it all the time on my 360. Pricing is a bit tight though…. used to be £12 for the game and £6/7 for DLC on 360 in the UK, now looking like £20 and £40 with the “season pass”…. :o/

+ Chris72Lynch on March 15th, 2014 at 1:23 am said:

I downloaded it on 360 oen day when bored. I had a lot of fun.

Can’t wait for it

+ xTW3DDL3x on March 25th, 2014 at 4:17 pm said:

Hopefully it’s free with ps plus and Sony would be absolute legends!

+ RetroManHD on March 28th, 2014 at 5:59 am said:

This is a NO BRAINER… Instant buy!!! Loved Trials Evolution!