Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Mar 18

Mar 18

Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition Out Today on PS4

Rob Clarke's Avatar Posted by PR and Marketing Manager, Curve Studios

Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition

Hey everyone, Rob from Curve here. We’re happy to announce our very first PlayStation 4 title – Stealth Inc: Ultimate Edition – is out in stores this week. The Ultimate Edition includes the main Stealth Inc game alongside the DLC expansions, “The Lost Clones” and “The Teleporter Chambers.” The game is available for $14.99.

At Curve we’re best known for bringing over the indie games of other developers to the PlayStation platform, but Stealth Inc is our very own creation. Thought up in the mind of our Lead Designer, Jonathan “Bidds” Biddle, the game was originally developed in his lunchtimes while working on other projects.

We originally released Stealth Inc last year for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3, and it’s been one of our most popular titles ever since, so it was a the obvious choice to bring over to PlayStation 4. With the DLC included, the Ultimate Edition includes 120 levels versus the original game’s 80.

Stealth Inc: Ultimate EditionStealth Inc: Ultimate Edition

It’s not just about numbers though! A puzzle-platformer, Stealth Inc relies on really good level design. That means we need to create levels that are fun and challenging, but not so hard you want to stop playing the game. That’s a skill we developed making Stealth Inc, but it’s a skill that really shines in the DLC packs.

The 40 DLC levels in the Ultimate Edition represent some of the most varied and difficult challenges yet, and explore more of the back story of the facility where Stealth Inc is set. Of course, they also include brand new leader boards and achievements that will challenge even the few people skilled enough to S-Rank the levels of the original game.

Stealth Inc: Ultimate EditionStealth Inc: Ultimate Edition

It’s great to be able to join the growing crowd of PlayStation 4 developers. Stealth Inc might have been a PlayStation 3 and Vita title, but we’re also very busy working on games like The Swapper to bring to PlayStation 4 this year, as well as continuing to be one of the most active developers for the PlayStation Vita.

As always, if you have any questions about Stealth Inc or any other of our upcoming or existing titles, let us know in the comments!

Add Your Own

BlaqueMPeror said:

March 18th, 11:17 am

Is the game cross buy if you have bought the game and all dlc on the ps3 and vita?

gotstrangepowers said:

March 18th, 11:50 am

Cross save?

fivexl said:

March 18th, 12:00 pm

I hope it is cross buy. I doubt it though because of the DLC added. As much as I love this game, I wont be spending 15 bucks for essentially the same game on another console.

MakaiOokami said:

March 18th, 12:01 pm

@1 probably not. Which is entirely unfortunate. I would like to see at least see it the way Rainbow Moon did it which was you get the game for like $7.50 if you bought it on PS3 already. I bought the game because it was cross-buy, I won’t buy the ultimate bundle, if it’s not at least cross-discount.

tusunami said:

March 18th, 12:21 pm

So for those that bought this on PS3 I guess we have to pay for this again aye. Since I see this is a trend now with indie games being brought over. This is something I can wait for when other games do this as well and just buy the defenitive version or whatever there calling it. In the long run i’ll save money gotta luv that.

Welmosca said:

March 18th, 12:46 pm

I will stay with the PS3 and Vita version…thank you.

duke301 said:

March 18th, 1:15 pm

I have it on PS3 and Vita, so there is no sense paying for it again for PS4, at least not full price. If they ever have it on sale for $7.50 or less, then I’ll definitely pick it up. Stealth Bastard is a fun little game.

sandkwithhp said:

March 18th, 1:32 pm

I can’t wait for The Swapper on PS4. I’ll check this out, too.

warezIbanez said:

March 18th, 4:03 pm

I didn’t buy it for PS3, but I would gladly put the money down for it if my friends who already have could get the ‘Cross Buy’ deal.

lobotomies4free said:

March 18th, 5:01 pm

Upgrade pricing?

Hooligantuan said:

March 18th, 5:55 pm

I’m not really into buying games again. Good luck!

rad_kills said:

March 18th, 5:58 pm

Is this game any good? i was trying to look at some reviews but could not find any.

thanks,

Hooligantuan said:

March 18th, 7:53 pm

It’s a good game. It’s a good play casually while being sophisticated enough for maniacs to really pour themselves into it.

It’s just not buy-it-again-on-another-system-for-$15 good.

trevelyn412 said:

March 19th, 10:41 am

This game looks more like (Delphine) Flashback that the actual Ubisoft remake of Flashback did! :D

plaztiksyke said:

March 19th, 11:57 am

No discount for fans who have supported Curve with first-week purchases of Stealth Inc?

For shame. You’re going to learn pretty quick that fans of indie developers have no quibbles with saving their money for other indies/publishers who know to not squander their good standing :(

MortalKombat2K7 said:

March 21st, 10:09 pm

Wow, Curve…what an entirely lazy release. There is nothing really “Ultimate” about it. Sure, it includes the DLC level pack but you are also charging an additional $5 for it which cost just as much as purchasing the DLC on their own along with the core game on PS3 and Vita.

GL0cK10 said:

April 8th, 5:24 pm

First of all, I thought this was free for PS + members. Second, why has the store still not updated in the central US timezone? It’s almost 7PM you bums!

GL0cK10 said:

April 8th, 5:25 pm

Nvm its updated. Lol! Buuuut for real no one is going to buy this again! So lame!