Bloodborne

The Drop: New PlayStation Releases for March 25th, 2014

Ryan Clements's Avatar + Posted by Ryan Clements on Mar 23, 2014 // Social Media Specialist

The Drop

The critically-acclaimed, head-scratching puzzler Fez arrives on PS3, PS4, and PS Vita this week. Living in a quaint 2D world, Gomez’s perspective is torn asunder when he learns that his world is in fact a 3D space, and it’s being shattered. Embark on a colorful and unique adventure wrought with rotating pixels.

Craving some JRPG goodness instead? The Witch and the Hundred Knight launches on PS3, bringing with it a century-long conflict between two warring witches. Resurrect a legendary demon and use its power to best the Forest Witch and cover the world in swamp mud.

For a complete list of games coming to PlayStation this week, read on. And enjoy the Drop!

FEZ on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita

BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma
Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Pro Hunts
Deception IV: Blood Ties
Destiny of Spirits
Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends
Dynasty Warriors: 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition
Fez
TNN Motorsports Hardcore TR
The Witch and the Hundred Knight

New PlayStation Releases This Week

PS3 — Retail
The sizzling 2D fighter comes roaring back. Featuring new battle mechanics and a brand new story mode, Chrono Phantasma adds five new playable characters to the varied and eclectic cast. Dive into one of fighting’s richest and most frantic experiences.
PS3 — Digital, Retail
Bring home bigger game faster with advice from the pros. Delivering the most authentic hunting ballistics systems featured yet in a Cabela’s game, with maps four times the size of their predecessors. Track, scout, and target game in new ways.
PS3, PS Vita — Digital, Retail
As the Devil’s Daughter, indulge on the darker side of gaming and concoct deadly traps to slay human victims and fulfill a quest for retribution. Select from more than 120 traps and fashion new and humiliating ways to defeat enemies.
PS Vita — Digital
Build powerful spirits in this free-to-play, social strategy game. Work cooperatively with friends to defeat sinister Chaos spirits in turn-based battles. Unlock new spirits by traveling with PS Vita, and achieve great power through friendship.
PS3 — Digital, Retail
A stand-alone expansion to Dynasty Warriors 8, face incredible odds and witness the exploits of legendary warrior Lu Bu. New playable characters, new scenarios, and new weapon types expand the Dynasty Warriors experience to incredible heights.
PS4, PS Vita — Digital, Retail
Contains the original Dynasty Warriors 8, along with all the expanded content included in Xtreme Legends. Charge into battlefields thick with enemies and lay waste to the opposing forces with ancient martial arts and powerful weapons.
PS3, PS4, PS Vita — Digital (Cross Buy)
A dimension-bending puzzle platformer, Fez follows the charming quest of Gomez as he struggles in a rapidly changing world. Discover the award-winning experience with enhanced visuals and cross-save support.
PSone Classic — Digital
The wildest trucks and hot rods face off in a competition that spans the country. Celebrate the connection between man and machine in ferocious challenges and drive for total supremacy.
PS3 — Digital, Retail
Summon a legendary demon, equip five weapons simultaneously, and fight in the name of the Swamp Witch, Metallia. A dark fantasy, action RPG with colorful characters and tons of items. Cover the world in swamp mud!

Demos and Betas

The information above is subject to change without notice.

PAGE 1 2 3
Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:17 am said:

Don’t Drop your fez on the way!

+ IIL0YDII on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:21 am said:

Pricing add pricing ffs!

+ Sharingan_itachi on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:21 am said:

What about soul sacrifice delta?

+ Teflon02 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Crackle on Vita in Canada yet this week?

+ TheGrimHeaper on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Big week for me! Got Deception IV(Vita), Dynasty Warriors 8 XL(PS4), and The Witch and the Hundred Knight(PS3)! Very excited to try them all out.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am said:

Nice! Hope you enjoy them all.

+ adamska_br on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

I’m torn between Deception and FFX/X-2 HD. Why does the Vita have so many games?

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am said:

Because the Vita is bountiful and glorious.

+ surachoke on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

This week is gonna be great for my Vita like the previous week!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am said:

Enjoy!

+ geassuser87 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Completed deception 4 already. Great game.

Cant wait to try out Destiny of Spirits.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am said:

Hope you enjoy!

+ MakMan333 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Infinite DLC too, correct?

Also, Fez is discounted for + members right?

+ MrGReaperAlso on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:24 am said:

i dream of a day when we see mainly ps4 releases, poor ps4

on the ps4 note, saw the news on the new patch, immadiatly updated to 1.62, but how do we actually disable HDCP ? my elgato thanks you in advance!

+ blackgndrf on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:24 am said:

Thanks fot the update :), but BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma is not coming digital too? :(

+ Sonicfan11589 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am said:

Nothing in terms of newly released games for me BUT there is some good DLC this week:
-Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 Alucard DLC
-Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate Marie Rose plus Original Lorlei stage
Bioshock: Infinite Burial at Sea Episode 2 (I THINK it is FREE for those that bought season pass)

+ The_Cowboy_Poet on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:25 am said:

Fezes are cool!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

Indeed!

+ fresno75 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

nice Drop

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:29 am said:

Why thank you.

+ MakMan333 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

@ 12. Yeah, free for SP purchasers.

+ Splenivore on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

Fez is one of my all-time favorites. If you missed it on Xbox 360 and PC, you should definitely pick it up on PS3, PS4, or PS Vita.

+ Doc_Tury on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

Beyond Ryan! Fez on my Radar! My Vita it’s happy with such great games! Keep the Early Drop and the great Job!

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:29 am said:

Thank you for stopping by! Beyond!

+ L2K7 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

Dang, a nice week for the Vita, for sure. Is Dynasty Warriors 8 Complete for PS Vita going to be retail? I’ve not seen a page for it on Amazon as of yet, which is where I normally order from.

+ Voice_of_Wind on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:27 am said:

I know that Drakengard 3 will be arriving on PSN sometime this year, what are the odds of Drakengard 1 and 2 being added to the PS2 classics collection?

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:30 am said:

Good question! Maybe check in with Square Enix on Twitter? I wouldn’t have access to that information, sadly.

+ Deathcon_2 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:28 am said:

Pre-ordered Deception IV and DW 8 for the Vita. And then there’s the Conception demo… Trying not to spend TOO much money, so FFX/X-2 HD will have to wait a little longer… The wait may literally be killing me… xD

+ Brink-2-Chaos on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:28 am said:

Fez’s are cool also bow ties

+ EddyC__ on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:28 am said:

Fez, Dynasty Warriors, Deception IV, The Witch and Hundred Knight, and Destiny of Spirits… Why won’t you show any mercy to my wallet and time?! Can’t wait though.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:31 am said:

No mercy!

+ pointedstick on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:28 am said:

awwwww, still no strike suit zero? :'(

+ kudubik on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:33 am said:

another week without suikoden 2..

+ NMeck702 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:33 am said:

I’ve always liked the Dynasty Warriors games. I haven’t tried DW8 yet, so I’ll probably grab it for PS4.

Ryan Clements's Avatar

+ Ryan Clements on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:40 am said:

Nice. Hope you enjoy it!

+ keLeton on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:43 am said:

Haven’t gotten to play Fez, so that will be my pickup on Vita this week. Super stoked.

+ PS_man1984 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:43 am said:

I have a question. Are all of Sony’s first-party retail games being released digitally on PSN? (like how Nintendo puts all of their games on the eShop)

+ DecadanceFantasy on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:45 am said:

I’ll have to wait to buy some of these awesome sounding games. Cool drop though. I’ve heard good things about Fez.

+ Dcrazy204 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:48 am said:

Is good to see that fez finally coming to ps3,ps4 and ps vita but im not going to get it because i already have it and beat it on xbox 360.this game is so awesome.if you are into exploring/puzzle/ platform games i reccomend this to you all gamers.by the way when dust a tale of elysium is going to be arriving on ps3 and ps4.

+ Jisatsu_Kiddo on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:55 am said:

i can’t believe of all people let alone sony is till pushing that racist phillie fishies game.

+ italodancemp3 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:58 am said:

Wow I’ll try to get all new PS Vita games :)

+ Mando44646 on March 23rd, 2014 at 11:59 am said:

Lots of great Vita love here. Deception, DW8, and the Conception demo.

Thanks :D

+ italodancemp3 on March 23rd, 2014 at 12:00 pm said:

Just hold on is not there the vita version of BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma yet?

+ IcedDice777 on March 23rd, 2014 at 12:04 pm said:

Will be picking up Deception lV from my local Gamestop, The witch and the hundred knight…at a later date. I was under the impression that The RAIDEN PS3 version would be releasing real soon. Looking forward to some ol’ school classic shoot them up. 8)

+ JeRzYzFyNeSt on March 23rd, 2014 at 12:09 pm said:

Make sure we get Mercenary Kings next month as PS+ game of April =)))))

we just had a Horror game so i hope we dont get another free Horror game lol

+ NX_Nytrux on March 23rd, 2014 at 12:13 pm said:

PS2 Classic wish list:
– Valkyrie Profile 2: Simeria
– Silent Hill: Origins
– Obscure 1 & 2

+ Nejithegreat on March 23rd, 2014 at 12:17 pm said:

Huh Wait I thought BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma for the Ps3 was going to be a Day-1 buy-able off the PSN store.

+ MrBanballow on March 23rd, 2014 at 12:56 pm said:

Any word on Season 2 of Walking Dead for Vita this week? Last we heard, it was aiming for late March.

+ Vextalon on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:01 pm said:

Man this month has been killer for me. Picked up Dark Souls 2, Final Fantasy X/X-2, grabbed SteamWorld for my Vita. Then just this weekend went to Anime Boston and getting The Witch and The Hundred Knight, Blazblue Chronophantasma on Tuesday. It would have really made my week to have Blazblue on Vita but I suppose its good its not yet.

Don’t forget everybody about the final Bioshock Infinite DLC this tuesday. Oh my goodness, I don’t think I can give anymore. I need to pick up Infamous Second Son sometime in the next month once my wallet recovers from its coma. Great thing I have a $20 PSN card to pick up Fez. I just love all the indie support on my Vita.

Ryan is there any news on when Mercanary Kings or Rogue Legacy is going to hit PS3 or Vita in the coming months?

+ Mister_Reigns on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:03 pm said:

No idea why, but I’m extremely excited to pick up Dynasty Warriors. Probably because I haven’t played one in so long. Think you guys could make the digital prices a bit more competitive? Entice us to actually go digital.

+ TheDemonDzKo on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:07 pm said:

Chrono Phantasma… -drool-

+ swissmr on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:12 pm said:

PHIl FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will buy Fez thanks

+ Adray27 on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:19 pm said:

Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition crossbuy?

+ GamerJon92 on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:29 pm said:

I never played Fez but i want to cause it looks good and its Canadian. but i think i read some where it will be $10 or $15 which is a little much for me right now . lets hope it goes on sale soon or comes to PS+ by years end.

+ GamerJon92 on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:31 pm said:

@Jisatsu_Kiddo How is the game racist.

+ Tinye310 on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:45 pm said:

So many great games! So much to play! I want DW8!

+ fvecchio on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:48 pm said:

FEZ = instabuy (hope $9.99)

+ megalodonshark on March 23rd, 2014 at 1:51 pm said:

i am so there for deception IV, but wouldn’t it be really cool for the first 3 deception games from the psone to be released onto the store? they are after all in the japanese store…
anyway really been looking forward to this one for quite a long time!

+ yowzagabowza on March 23rd, 2014 at 2:00 pm said:

#1 why do u not pit prices?
#2 why do u not list all game related releases? ie. Bioshock dlc.

+ ReaperXL7 on March 23rd, 2014 at 2:16 pm said:

So the developers of Strike Suit Zero said the game was coming this month, has there been a delay or is that still coming?Tuesday is the last update for the month so I was curious.

I hope the store updates on time this week as I’m pretty excited for Fez.

PAGE 1 2 3