PS4-The Order

Star Wars Pinball: Four New Tables This Spring

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar + Posted by Bobby Loertscher on Mar 25, 2014 // Community Manager, Zen Studios

“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good pinball blaster at your side, kid”

Star Wars Pinball is expanding! Four (yes, four) new tables are on their way to PS4, PS3, and PS Vita later this spring. Tables include Han Solo, Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, Star Wars Pinball: Droids, and Star Wars Pinball: Masters of the Force.

Today we are sharing a few details about the table dedicated to Han Solo, packed with his most memorable lines and gadgets — and of course his fuzzball sidekick, Chewbacca.

You can’t get away from Han Solo’s most memorable one-liners in this table; we’ve managed to include just about every one of them. From barking orders at Chewbacca to fix the hyperdrive malfunction, to leading the mission to destroy the Death Star, all of your favorite Han Solo moments are played out as you set your sights on the highest score in the Universe.

Of course, the big question on your mind is “Why are there four tables in this pack, when there were just three in previous packs?” That’s a good question! We promised everyone 10 tables, and so far we have done six, which left four to go – and we thought it would be easier to just release all four at the same time. Does that math make sense?

Star Wars Pinball: Heroes Within

Star Wars Pinball: Heroes WithinStar Wars Pinball: Heroes Within

The next question is probably about price: Are we going to charge you all extra money for this four-pack? NOPE. This pack will be the same price as previous packs! Pretty stellar, right?

Stay tuned for trailers and details on the rest of the Heroes Within tables!

+ JimmyLSanchez on March 25th, 2014 at 6:13 am said:

Thats amazing! Soon I will be completing my collection!

+ Xanthene on March 25th, 2014 at 6:13 am said:

Love how you guys have developed and evolved zen pinball. Looking forward to these and all future tables.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on March 25th, 2014 at 6:39 am said:

Thanks! It’s crazy to think how far we’ve come since the original Zen Pinball! :)

+ MossKeeto900 on March 25th, 2014 at 6:16 am said:

Looks like fun!

+ JindoFox on March 25th, 2014 at 6:29 am said:

This makes me very happy, these are my favorite “characters and situations created by George Lucas,” as they say in the radio plays.

It’s Spring now, can I have them today?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on March 25th, 2014 at 6:38 am said:

Hahaha I know, right?! Hopefully we can get these tables out really soon! :D

+ TeamGreen615 on March 25th, 2014 at 6:46 am said:

Me and my son have really enjoyed the other Star Wars tables so I’m sure I will pick these up. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a Indiana Jones table someday.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on March 25th, 2014 at 6:50 am said:

We would seriously LOVE to do an Indiana Jones table! Maybe someday we can make it happen :)

+ SirRadG on March 25th, 2014 at 6:55 am said:

You guys do great work with licenses. It would be cool if you could do some music ones. Make an Iron Maiden pack with tables for different albums and I’d give you all my monies.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on March 25th, 2014 at 6:57 am said:

An Iron Maiden table would be amazing! (I’m a huge fan, haha!)

+ Vcheese on March 25th, 2014 at 6:55 am said:

No more star wars please! i would love to see something more like the plants vs zombies type. ;)

+ mtk93 on March 25th, 2014 at 6:57 am said:

Are you going to celebrate the pending release with a sale on the previous releases? I’ve got the first three and have been waiting for said sale to get the next three.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on March 25th, 2014 at 6:58 am said:

No word on that at the moment but keep an eye out as we try to participate in sales as often as we can :)

+ Doctor_Hank_Pym on March 25th, 2014 at 7:04 am said:

AMAZING!!! =) And I assume like the other Star Wars packs these are cross-buy between PS3/Vita/PS4, correct?

As much as I’ve loved all the SW tables, I’m equally excited to see what the future holds for new I.P.s. Keep up the great work, Zen!

+ OnTheBus666 on March 25th, 2014 at 7:08 am said:

Wow, really… On the day Fez comes out. Dammit Sony I only have so much time!!! Probably spent close to 200 hrs on ZP2 it is the best thing to happen to pinball since Stern. Seriously I love you guys! And iron maiden pack sounds awesome too

+ FifthDream on March 25th, 2014 at 7:09 am said:

Nice! Sounds (and looks) like these are going to be some great tables. I can’t wait to play them.

+ Mando44646 on March 25th, 2014 at 7:13 am said:

awesome!

+ notoptimus on March 25th, 2014 at 7:26 am said:

SW Pinball was a great move. I’m not into pinball enough for the main game but I love Star Wars Pinball.

+ saab01 on March 25th, 2014 at 7:29 am said:

So the price is 10 bucks or what? Can’t remember the previous price.

+ tusunami on March 25th, 2014 at 8:25 am said:

Awe yeah I haven’t bought the second set of star wars tables but this would be great. The star wars tables are dyno-mite but what I have been wondering is where are the tournaments and when do they take place?

+ vitalogy11 on March 25th, 2014 at 10:06 am said:

Just tossing this question out for help. What camera view is your favorite? Why? And do you change up the camera depending on the device you play?

+ Darth_NODlike on March 25th, 2014 at 10:25 am said:

Thanks for the update Bobby. I’m really looking forward to this pack! Also, I picked up CastleStorm recently and it is awesome! Any chance of a CastleStorm pinball table in the future?

+ warlock7 on March 25th, 2014 at 11:37 am said:

Barbie. Will this be cross-platform? Will it be available on PS4?

+ IIIBlackoutIII on March 25th, 2014 at 12:32 pm said:

Awesome, can’t wait to purchase these. Zen studios has really outdone themselves on these Star Wars tables and this last pack seems to be the best of three. Thank you Zen for all the pinball goodness!!

+ BIGPOPPAFURIOUS on March 25th, 2014 at 4:53 pm said:

Once again ZEN has made my day….Thank you for listening to your fans and not “Expermenting” with the price…I was planning on getting fez but ill gladley wait for this…Best ps4 release news…

+ Sir_LANs on March 26th, 2014 at 7:29 am said:

Love the creativity you guys bring with your table themes. Can’t wait to play them. Cashy monies standing by! :)

+ AizawaYuuichi on March 26th, 2014 at 1:27 pm said:

Wow! I was wondering what would happen with that extra table. Including it for the same price as the 3-table packs? Awesome!

Looking forward to finishing off the SW tables. I’ve actually got a few friends I started score chasing with, as it pushed me to up my game and keep aiming for higher scores and finishing table objectives, rather than playing aimlessly. It was really fun.

The FC table was a fantastic stand-alone idea, as well. I look forward to both more original work and licensed tables in the future.

+ Desol2344 on March 28th, 2014 at 12:36 pm said:

Awsomemmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

+ psxfan45 on April 9th, 2014 at 8:48 am said:

+ TeamGreen615 on March 25th, 2014 at 6:46 am said:

I would also LOVE to see the Indiana Jones table, it is one of my favorite tables in the arcade…gotta love that crazy 8 ball multiball!

+ Omegaspecialist on April 16th, 2014 at 7:48 am said:

Ok perhaps I am crazy but what about Sonic Spinball remasted by Zhen Studios; legendary character meets legendary pinball experience…. let the copyright battles begin hehe