Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Mar 28

Mar 28

PlayStation Store EA Flash Sale Starts Now

Chieh Chen's Avatar Posted by Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hi everyone! March is almost over and time is flying by. Take a break this weekend and grab some great PS3 games from EA at up to 75% off. The Flash Sale starts right now and ends on Monday, March 31st at 12:00 p.m. Pacific.

We’ve got a little bit of something for everyone with top EA games like Battlefield 4, EA Sports FIFA 14, Madden NFL 25, Dead Space 3 Ultimate Edition, Need for Speed Rivals and more available at some sweet discounts over the next couple of days. Check out the full lineup below.

EA Flash Sale

NBA JAM: On Fire Edition $3.99 $14.99
NCAA Football 14 $24.99 $49.99
Need for Speed Rivals $29.99 $59.99
NFL Blitz $7.49 $14.99
NHL 14 $29.99 $49.99
Shank 2 $4.99 $9.99

What EA games are you going to pick up this weekend? The Flash Sale starts now and ends Monday, March 31st at 12:00 p.m. Pacific, so don’t miss out.

Add Your Own

diegocevallos said:

March 28th, 1:45 pm

The Prices still show the originals I’ll wait for Dead Space Trilogy.

valcirmartinelli said:

March 28th, 1:52 pm

nothing for ps4

xBuTcHeRx said:

March 28th, 1:55 pm

Just letting everyone know, the PS3 > PS4 upgrade for BF4 DOES qualify and TODAY is the last day so $25 isn’t a bad deal IMO regardless of the bugs it has.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

March 28th, 2:35 pm

Confirmed! The BF4 upgrade part I mean. (^ω^)

GeneralBrid said:

March 28th, 1:55 pm

Only for PS3 and no PS4 games :(

TempleofDog said:

March 28th, 2:00 pm

I just purchased 2 games using the Sony Website. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/home/games

I got Battlefield 1943 hoping it is good since I enjoyed BF3 and BF4 and NBA Jam for a little nostalgia.

Elk_mistral said:

March 28th, 2:04 pm

well sorry for the PS4 but those offer not coming from Sony but from EA.

iREVOLTER said:

March 28th, 2:11 pm

Naaaah, thx EA but no thx.

avluis said:

March 28th, 2:11 pm

Yep, definitely an EA sale, staying away from these guys after BF4.

Husteen said:

March 28th, 2:19 pm

well this is interesting. two flash sales in a row. wouldn’t mind this becoming a regular thing ;)

i grabbed alice madness like a year ago when it randomly went on sale for $7 or $8. it’s a tad repetitive with the platforming, but it’s a really nice game that’s full of guilty pleasures for any alice in wonderland fan. when i got my digital copy, i was able to download american mcgee’s alice. not sure if that’s still available.

i’m going to check out Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning because that game looked interesting. other than that, surprisingly lackluster sale. i’d rather save money for a ps4. please put more of them on the shelves. by the way, i checked alice madness on my iTouch, and it said the price was still $19.99.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

Chieh Chen said:

March 28th, 2:33 pm

Flash Sales becoming a regular thing?? Hmm… (^_−)☆

RyuZX said:

March 28th, 2:22 pm

Bah, I was hoping for Burnout Paradise Ultimate Edition being on sale. $30 for the game and all the dlc after this amount of time? Nope.

To those interested in Amalur, keep in mind the story DLC is also 50% off right now.

neuropunk said:

March 28th, 2:26 pm

Waiting on a sale for Mass Effect 1. Already played through 2 multiple times and not interested in ever replaying ME3. Not going to purchase ME for $15 when I played through it back in 2007 when I bought it from GameSlop for $10, in 2007 but now it’s $15.

pinguino27 said:

March 28th, 2:27 pm

Why is FIFA Street still showing as 19.99?
I try to add it to my cart and I get the message “You are not eligible to purchase or download this content.”
Why not?!?!

KATILA10 said:

March 28th, 2:40 pm

Hello , any chance for ps4 users to see FIFA 14 on discount price soon.Thanks in advance

ShakuganTV said:

March 28th, 2:40 pm

Because **** ps4 users, im starting to regret in spending my money in that ps4

TYruler50 said:

March 28th, 2:45 pm

i was gonna rush to the bank to put $20 in then I realized i probably wouldn’t play these games anyway even if I did buy them :(

zykon-hunter said:

March 28th, 2:49 pm

Wanted to get FIFA Street, but it still shows the original price? Bug or something??

D-Squad3 said:

March 28th, 2:55 pm

@Chieh Chen

As someone who doesn’t really care about DLC, I would rather purchase the core game by itself for a cheaper price. Talking about Dead Space 3, I don’t care about any of that DLC, I don’t understand why you guys don’t have the option to just buy the core game for a much cheaper price.

EagerSnake said:

March 28th, 2:57 pm

Hi Chieh, how are you doing?
I want to make you a simple and kind of odd question, but anyway, here it goes:
Do you know if sometime in the near future we will have some sale or discount on Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed?
I became a PS+ member just the month after it was removed the game from the IGC :(
I would really appreciate if you can answer me.

A proud Sony user.

ttnttt said:

March 28th, 3:07 pm

Any of you trophy hunters might want to check out the online portion of Fifa Street since it will be cancelled today.

Erza_Scarlet said:

March 28th, 3:12 pm

When will you put in sale the DLC’s of Mass Effect 3? Still 40 US for DLC’s of a game from two years ago?

Fizjig said:

March 28th, 3:26 pm

I didn’t upgrade to a PS4 just so all the good deals go to last gen. If you want my money then I suggest you stop living in the past and catch up with the rest of us.

hartbrek310 said:

March 28th, 3:59 pm

I’m not able to purchase Kingdoms of Amular, says Disc only? Help?

hartbrek310 said:

March 28th, 4:01 pm

Also NCAA 14 comes up full price as well! Finally, I heard the servers for FIFA Street close today, true or not? Don’t want to buy it if the servers are dead. Thanks

nutellaman99 said:

March 28th, 4:01 pm

Hello,
I need some help. My son said there is a new release called MXGP. I looked it up online and it is only in Britain so I told my son “NO” for the time being. Is there any chance it will be available in North America. He really wants the game.

fredbob3 said:

March 28th, 4:14 pm

Is BF 1943 still active? Anyone on the servers? Are the servers even still up? Is it worth $5? I have a PC, so I’d rather play it on there, but freaking Origin, man.

Viewtiful_Gene said:

March 28th, 4:27 pm

Devil’s sale? Oh wait, it’s just laughable “sale” from one of the worst companies out there.
EA…
Devil…
Not difference, both are pure evil.

Majin47 said:

March 28th, 4:33 pm

no consideration for all the ME stuff?

Partnur said:

March 28th, 4:41 pm

Since BF4 is nearly impossible to play because of the rubber banding/bugs, I’m thinking of getting Crysis 3. I’ve been wanting to play it for the 3D & campaign. Of course I’ll have to see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere first.

hartbrek310 said:

March 28th, 4:41 pm

Ignore the problem with Kingdom of Amular. Didn’t realize we got it free with Plus at some point. Still want to know about FIFA Street servers and NCAA 14 price not showing right. :-)

maxvtec said:

March 28th, 4:56 pm

I was so happy until I read PS3 only :/

I don’t want to risk it with BF4 what if I’m not able to do the upgrade, then I’ll be short $25

manzoor47 said:

March 28th, 5:09 pm

when are you guys going to show some love for PS4 users? I recently got my PS4 and I feel like its missing games? I understand the system was just released but I wouldnt mind seeing at least 1 game in a month for PS4 users?

Supreme_Entity said:

March 28th, 5:23 pm

While I wanted NFS: Rivals on PS4 (don’t have a PS4 yet), I went ahead and took advantage of this flash sale to get the game on PS3.

Sarges24 said:

March 28th, 5:29 pm

if I didn’t already own all 3 Dead Space I’d be all over those. Some great deals….

I forgot to take advantage of NHL 14 when it was $15. Shame it isn’t $15 again. Being laid up from work for a few weeks here I could definitely see myself playing some hockey.

Gamerzlimited said:

March 28th, 5:57 pm

I feel that these sales aren’t good. Glad I bought Crysis 3 for $5 on the 14 for ’14 sale two months ago. Also I may plan to pick up NFL Blitz only because I’m a fan of the classics. But for some reason, the webstore says I’m not eligible to purchase or download it. Please fix this ASAP.

@maxvtec Yeah, don’t do it. I checked the PS3 to PS4 upgrades section at the webstore and the option for Battlefield 4 is gone. If it was still there, then go ahead. Since it’s not, I wouldn’t bother.

BoReS_1983 said:

March 28th, 6:09 pm

28-03 now and i can’t make upgrade BF4 to ps4
the offer say Offer Ends 3/28/2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnDoeUS said:

March 28th, 6:11 pm

I purchased battlefield 4 a couple of hours ago, for the sole purpose of upgrading it to PS4.
I kept getting an error while trying to purchase the upgrade (E-8200011A) on the ps4, and on the webstore it said “not eligible to purchase/download”.

And now the upgrade seems to have disappeared altogether…

BoReS_1983 said:

March 28th, 6:18 pm

PSN STORE on PS4 have the ad to upgrade yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaara436 said:

March 28th, 6:20 pm

Chieh Chen you have miss lead and flash advertising this. I all ready own retail copy of battlefield wanted to go digital. So I bought the ps3 copy about a hour ago. Try to upgrade to ps4 9.99 more instead I kept getting error code (e-8200011a) I have check the pc for it instead it was remove all together but you can upgrade the other ones. Again I don’t even want ps3 version I only want the ps4 and the only way to get a discount price is by buying ps3 and upgrade it. Again this is glaze advertising that we can. On top of this the uprg as De expires at midnight pst.. today March 28 clearly it’s not midnight so being pull early is bs. Needs to be fixed ASAP or refund thank you for this scam of yours by miss leading

JohnDoeUS said:

March 28th, 6:21 pm

Yes I see the ad on ps4 too. It says it’s not available when you click on it. It worked half an hour ago. On the web store it has disappeared completely..

Gaara436 said:

March 28th, 6:22 pm

I am not alone!!!!!!

DevilMotorsUS said:

March 28th, 6:22 pm

Same here. Thought I grab the PS4 Upgrade before it expires and now it’s gone already?!

What gives?

GodlessPagan said:

March 28th, 6:24 pm

Thinking about picking up Crysis 3, but I have one question: how active is the online community nowadays?

docjuen said:

March 28th, 6:29 pm

same problem with ps3 to ps4 upgrade of BF4, hope EA can rectify it

texasninja77 said:

March 28th, 6:29 pm

Getting same error code (E-8200011a) here. I thought it was “confirmed” to work in the post above? Any chance we can get some info on this PS3 to PS4 upgrade thing? I would think it would still be live, as it is still March 28th. I guess it’s crazy to ask for a refund as well?

Gaara436 said:

March 28th, 6:29 pm

I own the ps4 retail version of battlefield 4 bought it on lunch wanted to go digital so my brother in college can play my hard copy. Since we bought him a ps4 for xmas.. needs some games did not want him to waste money while in college so I normal lend or give him new games… playstation screw me over with this. Since I am trying to get digital copy my ps4. There no reason why was pull early. In fact the pull this off the store 6th and 30 mins earlier guess ea did not like us buying ps4 games for a disscount. Sony needs to honor this though there sale and the upgrade program and the person who post the article even stated it you could.

JAVO_CJM said:

March 28th, 6:30 pm

28-03 now and i can’t make upgrade BF4 to ps4
the offer say Offer Ends 3/28/2014 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAVO_CJM said:

March 28th, 6:30 pm

PSN STORE on PS4 have the ad to upgrade yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrimeroIncognito said:

March 28th, 6:32 pm

@ Gamerzlimited

NFL Blitz was free for Plus members at one point. You might have added it to your download list and forgot about it. If that’s not the case, then I don’t know what the problem is.

TJF588 said:

March 28th, 6:36 pm

Aw, guess this dashes hopes of seeing the first Dead Space in the IGC any time soon. Since I have it, like, two-and-a-half times over on PC, I’mma hold out s’more for Sony’s black box o’ yesteryear.

NeoTokyoPSxUS said: