PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

PS Store Flash Sale: 30 Games Available for $0.99 Each

Chieh Chen's Avatar + Posted by Chieh Chen on Apr 18, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

April Flash Sale

Hi everyone! We’ve had some great sales over the past couple months, but this weekend we’re taking things up a notch. We’re putting 30 games on sale for just $0.99 each on PlayStation Store as part of our Flash Sale starting right now.

Get classic titles like Braid, Everyday Shooter, Gotham City Impostors, Plants vs Zombies, Retro City Rampage, Super Stardust HD, Tokyo Jungle and more for just $0.99 each. Check out the full lineup:

Title Sale Price Original Price
Tokyo Jungle $0.99 $14.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita) $0.99 $9.99
Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3) $0.99 $14.99
When Vikings Attack (PS Vita) $0.99 $9.99
When Vikings Attack (PS3) $0.99 $9.99
World Gone Sour $0.99 $4.99

That’s right, you read that list right. They are all $0.99. The Flash Sale starts now and ends Monday, April 21 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific, so start snapping up these games right now. What games are you going to pick up? Let us know in the comments below.

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9

+ BUNNYMOON on April 18th, 2014 at 4:03 pm said:

I see all these great sales that were previously Playstation Plus Freebies and regret actually getting the freebie and not waiting for it to be on sale. Would it hurt to have an option to upgrade to a version that does not expire without having to wait till my plus membership expires.

+ davidyerion1 on April 18th, 2014 at 4:05 pm said:

I picked up a couple of games I never would of spent more then .99 on… Thanks for the sale.

+ eljuamposo94 on April 18th, 2014 at 4:07 pm said:

O_O … well… Urban Trial Freestyle , Plants vs Zombies, Super Stardust HD, Tokyo Jungle and… braid. Still have a dollar left so maybe everyday shooter… nice sales!!

+ Swagganator1 on April 18th, 2014 at 4:08 pm said:

Why can’t US Vita owners get Crash and Spyro on their Vita’s? Europe gets them, but we don’t. The Vita has been out for over 2 years and I’ve been extremely patient. I’m tired of waiting. Sony needs to get their heads out of their asses NOW.

+ Kake_Fisk on April 18th, 2014 at 4:09 pm said:

I can’t seem to access any of the links when I am logged in. Is the discount not available in Europe or something?

+ theXsilentXchild on April 18th, 2014 at 4:12 pm said:

Can someone confirm if when vikings attack is a cross buy or not

+ MrBigShoes99 on April 18th, 2014 at 4:12 pm said:

At this rate, I’ll never get a PS4 because I have a giant backlog of games on my PS3. Thanks Sony. :(

+ oversevethousand on April 18th, 2014 at 4:21 pm said:

@120
Have you considered that others might not have PS3s or might simply prefer to have the game usable on a device they prefer using? And on a device that was promised the capability to do so?

It’s not rocket science.

+ oversevethousand on April 18th, 2014 at 4:22 pm said:

@151
Not all of them. That’s a good point though, I wouldn’t mind rebuying a thing I got free if I could take advantage of a sale like this.

@154
Even Japan has them.

+ ZigNoff on April 18th, 2014 at 4:26 pm said:

Sigh would have much rather preferred a Tales of Graces sale or Zone of Enders 2 sale like EU got… and possibly Way of Samurai 4…

+ MatheusRuggeri on April 18th, 2014 at 4:26 pm said:

Would be awesome if there flash sales like that every week.

+ batnixon on April 18th, 2014 at 4:31 pm said:

Why is Crash Commando unavailable?

+ NomRoxNom on April 18th, 2014 at 4:33 pm said:

Only owning PS4 is kind of a bummer right now… All these great sales and deals from month to month for PS3 and vita and nothing for “next gen”, save indy and ancient games. :( Great sale in general, just left wishing I could get in on them too. :P

+ PainOfSarrow on April 18th, 2014 at 4:35 pm said:

OMG…. is this a joke ? WOW…. this is amazing. idk what the hell to say im in shock. looks like il be getting 90% of all those games. this makes up for the last couple of weeks with me saying.. nothing for me… i take all that back. 1 Dollar for every game. im in playstation heaven right now. now time to see what to get. this reminds me of the pixeljunk 1$ sale years ago. damn man, keep it up sony. what ah great surprise.

+ R-Soub on April 18th, 2014 at 4:37 pm said:

TTTTHHHHAAAATTTTSSSSS WHY I LOVE YOU SSOONNYY
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU

+ TJF588 on April 18th, 2014 at 4:54 pm said:

Thanks to being part of Plus for so long, I have most of these already… at least for the duration of my subscription. It’s times like these that some of us Plussers wish we could outright-buy the games we got “for free”, to assure our playtime even if we lapse.

But until then, glad to see a could of the “sign up for Plus in this timeframe, get this for keeps” games here, namely Jurassic Park and RF Battlegrounds. And since When Vikings Attack seems to be Cross-Buy (only the “Special Edition” is in the web store’s CB section), may have to dip. I’ll prolly pass on the PS2 Classics (have the RFs on PC anyway), but Gex might round off the PS1 offerings here for me.

My Recommendations: Retro/Grade (esp. if you still have a guitar controller), Tokyo Jungle, Braid, The Devil’s Playhouse.

+ RantNavv on April 18th, 2014 at 4:58 pm said:

I’m guessing this is US only? because the UK store hasn’t received any price drops for the listed games :/

+ DarkOne_PR on April 18th, 2014 at 4:59 pm said:

note another complainer about crash and spyro not being on the vita

+ Roguejedi5 on April 18th, 2014 at 5:01 pm said:

I wouldn’t mind getting monkey island and jurassic park for that price, just my backlog is already too big.

+ Kombian on April 18th, 2014 at 5:04 pm said:

Are these Games also available in the EU-Store?

+ BurritoAssassin9 on April 18th, 2014 at 5:05 pm said:

Great sales! Picked up Gex, and debating on Back to the Future.

I’d be picking up the Spyro games and CTR in a second if they were available for Vita…

+ Lego_My_Eggo on April 18th, 2014 at 5:06 pm said:

Very good sale, only problem is i just got a Vita and was looking to get some PSone games on there for some fun, but apparently Spyro and Crash don’t work with the Vita. Still picked up Everyday Shooter and Tokyo Jungle, and i might still get the PSone games since there only a dollar.

+ Viewtiful_Gene on April 18th, 2014 at 5:11 pm said:

Got Tokyo Jungle and just because, Back to the Future.
NOBODY should miss Tokyo Jungle for that price.

Also, great sale. Really really good.

It would be very pleasant to see this kind of sale more often.

+ R2tito11 on April 18th, 2014 at 5:21 pm said:

Plz Plz put Persona 4 golden and Muramasa Rebirth on sale!!! i want some love for my Vita

+ NoGodsOnlyMan on April 18th, 2014 at 5:21 pm said:

Crash Commando is UNAVAILABLE!!!!

I know because i want to buy it :)

+ arangadillo on April 18th, 2014 at 5:23 pm said:

I picked up Tokyo Jungle and Jurassic Park.

+ Mando44646 on April 18th, 2014 at 5:30 pm said:

Pretty good deals here. Unfortunately nothing for me though. I was hoping for a good Easter sale on Vita and maybe PS4 games. And it looks like there’s no Vita support here :(

+ zeenick on April 18th, 2014 at 5:31 pm said:

I may just get tales of monkey island. I just don’t see the appeal in most of these games even for .99c.

+ Lego_My_Eggo on April 18th, 2014 at 5:33 pm said:

@156 i just bought the Vita version, and the description on that one says it is cross buy and i can confirm that it is in my download list for PS3 as well. Not sure if buying the PS3 version will unlock the Vita version because the description doesn’t really say.

+ WaveLightning777 on April 18th, 2014 at 5:38 pm said:

Oh snap, time to pick up Crash 2 and CTR for sure (already got 1 and 3 :P ). Maybe the Spyros too.

+ CommandingTiger on April 18th, 2014 at 5:39 pm said:

Sale on Blast Factor
Game is unavailable…

+ Shadow_Enz on April 18th, 2014 at 5:47 pm said:

Am I on STEAM?! Playstation is taking notes and putting to motion what they’ve learned! THANK YOU!!!

+ ZachBudgell on April 18th, 2014 at 5:52 pm said:

Not one game for the ps4? that kinda sucks /:

+ Star_Trycon on April 18th, 2014 at 5:53 pm said:

Is this not available in Australia? :o

+ ClawOfTheFallen on April 18th, 2014 at 5:57 pm said:

You guys spoil me too much… (;///w///;)

+ dydazzy on April 18th, 2014 at 6:01 pm said:

Sweet deals! I picked up a couple that I didn’t have out of the 5 available for the PS Vita.

Maybe at some point we could get these kind of sales for Tokyo Jungle and Plants Vs. Zombies on Vita? I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask. I was so excited when I saw them on the list and became sad when I realized they were not for my system.

Also already purchased the crash bandicoots and spyros in a previous sale hoping for them to become available on the Vita. Please make this possible as I’ve never played them before. Thank you.

+ Guimace on April 18th, 2014 at 6:02 pm said:

Well I’ve bought pretty much anything I didn’t own.Good thing this sale also reminded me to grab Crazy Market DLC, SunFlowers and Flying Hamster HD, each at only 0.49 for PS Vita.

Fantastic deals, love you guys!

+ Guimace on April 18th, 2014 at 6:04 pm said:

Ah I forgot to mention Draw Slaher @ 1,49 for PS Vita too.

My PS Vita needs an external HDD, memory cards just aren’t enough. X_X

+ the_goofdog on April 18th, 2014 at 6:13 pm said:

How about giving us Aussies a sale

+ ferrers405 on April 18th, 2014 at 6:13 pm said:

Just came to say thank you, got all Crash, Spyro’s, Telltale’s plus Tokyo Jungle, Stardust HD, PvZ and BRAD.

+ Gravios_1 on April 18th, 2014 at 6:15 pm said:

It’s been almost two years since I got my vita. I was promised PS1 classics, I got some of them. However, on the North American PS store there are seven glaring omissions. I loved playing the Crash and Spyro games on my ps1, please put them on the Vita store in North America. It really has gone on far too long and is UNACCEPTABLE that I can’t play them on the go with the latest sony handheld…. especially when they are available on the psp, and on vitas in Europe, and Australia. Like, did it slip your minds or what? I really can’t come up with a reason why they aren’t available here.

+ Stars_And_A_Sun on April 18th, 2014 at 6:16 pm said:

Really love these flash sales. Wish they could happen more often, I’ve been waiting a while for one. Proud to say I’m going to be getting a few games from this sale; PvZ, Crash Commando, Tokyo Jungle, Urban Trial, and Retro City Rampage. I love getting PSN games like these, it’s a nice change from playing full AAA titles.

Although, I am a bit jealous with Europe’s Playstation Store because of their really good Easter sale that had been begun last week. Was hoping to see something more here in North America, but this will do.

+ DelicaGunz on April 18th, 2014 at 6:17 pm said:

Red Faction 1 is in my Top 10 games of all time. It was such a revolutionary game at the time!! Great campaign.

My backlog is insane, I don’t think I’ll ever catch up. EVER!!!!!

+ Cruel-Cynic on April 18th, 2014 at 6:26 pm said:

If the PS1 classics played on PS4 I would grab a few from the sale. :(

+ victoriusblg on April 18th, 2014 at 6:28 pm said:

Which of the PS1 titles will work on PS Vita?

+ Trendy_Kid on April 18th, 2014 at 6:29 pm said:

OMG! Crash and Spyro for $.99…but only for PS3/Vita. I’m so depressed now. Why didn’t they make PSN games compatible with the PS4?!?!

+ LifeTime2099 on April 18th, 2014 at 6:40 pm said:

So Stuntman: Ignition is the ps2 version? There is a ps3 version… I would be playing a ps2 game right?

+ Gamzinga on April 18th, 2014 at 6:43 pm said:

This is an insane sale. Almost insane as Motorstorm racing, OH YEAH!

+ TiNyVikingg_xD on April 18th, 2014 at 6:44 pm said:

I had to bribe my roommate to trade me his ps3 for my ps4 just so I could buy and play all of the Spyro and Crash Bandicoot games! xD But it’s so worth it!!! Thank you, PSN. Thank you. ♥

+ Gabriel_4EVR on April 18th, 2014 at 6:51 pm said:

I’m so mad ! 5 days ago I bought Urban Trial Freestyle for both the PS3 and PS Vita for $20 and now 5 days later they are 99 cents ? I could’ve saved $18 ! Can I get a refund some how ????

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 9