Driveclub

This Week in PlayStation: Second Selfies

Justin Massongill's Avatar + Posted by Justin Massongill on Apr 20, 2014 // SCEA Social Media Specialist

Octodad is out Tuesday! I’ve been waiting for this one since E3 last year… can’t wait to knock a bunch of vases over trying to walk down the aisle at my own wedding.

PS4 has sold seven million units worldwide and it’s all thanks to you, inFAMOUS Second Son got a bunch of new, player-requested features (and a surprise photo mode, which is incredible), three new PS Vita games are making their way to North American shores, Minecraft on PS3 is getting a retail release, new The Last of Us DLC is on the way, The Walking Dead Season Two is coming to PS Vita Tuesday, and more.

I’m currently trapped inside inFAMOUS’ Photo Mode, and my escape looks unlikely. What are you playing?

inFAMOUS Second Son Photo Mode
  • I’m playing: Trials Fusion, inFAMOUS Second Son
  • I’m watching: Seinfeld, The Animatrix
  • I’m listening to: Tearaway Soundtrack

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

Most-Watched Video of the Week

30 Comments   1 Reply

+ Wario64 on April 20th, 2014 at 12:00 pm said:

Seinfeld is the best

Justin Massongill's Avatar

+ Justin Massongill on April 20th, 2014 at 12:03 pm said:

It really is. Forgot to add that I re-watched the Animatrix though — what a trip that whole thing was.

+ DeathGazer on April 20th, 2014 at 12:14 pm said:

One hell of a week. A ton of new Vita games on the way, PS4 dominating the sales charts, and Second Son’s AMAZING photo mode. You guys are on a roll!

+ fizitXP on April 20th, 2014 at 12:19 pm said:

Will the PS4 ever get any good games?

+ HaHaHyEnA on April 20th, 2014 at 12:36 pm said:

7 MILLION CONSOLES!!! :D thats amazing and playstation has earned it! Plus i love the photo mode in infamous second son, who knew youd be able to take such amazing pictures?? Keep it up sony :)

and to #3, there are already a ton of amazing games on PS4, with so much more on the way, the only limitations are what your willing to play and enjoy, or if your like me, your wallet becoming empty!

+ BigBossLegendary on April 20th, 2014 at 1:29 pm said:

I’m playing: Titanfall and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty (Attempting to Platinum the series)

I’m watching: Nissan GT-R Documentary on YouTube and Young Justice on Netflix.
The Originals, Arrow, and The Vampire Diaries (weekly on CW).

I’m listening to: 1330 AM WEBY Northwest Florida’s Talk Radio

+ Frodomec on April 20th, 2014 at 2:24 pm said:

Go Vita go Vita go!

Vita is getting some rly nice announcements !
Any information about Helldrivers?

An MMORPG for Vita would be AWESOME.

DC universe, FF Reborn or Diablo 3.. Any chance? What do u guys think?

+ AizawaYuuichi on April 20th, 2014 at 3:32 pm said:

I’m playing: Dynasty Warriors 8: XL CE, Mercenary Kings, Dead Nation (PS Vita and PS4)
I’m watching: Psycho-Pass, Big Bang Theory
I’m listening to: Icon for Hire, Knife Party
I finally purchased: Danganronpa and Toukiden for Vita, and Dishonored GOTY

@ fizitXP: Will your taste in games ever improve? The world may never know… seriously.

+ duke301 on April 20th, 2014 at 4:25 pm said:

I’m Playing: inFAMOUS: Second Son, Captain America: Super Soldier, Final Fantasy X: HD Remaster
I’m Watching: Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., M*A*S*H, Highway to Heaven
I’m listening to: Elvis
I’m Reading: The Hobbit

+ RawWilson1 on April 20th, 2014 at 4:53 pm said:

It was a good week, huh? Now, though… When will we see that update, huh, Playstation?

+ Blkant on April 20th, 2014 at 4:55 pm said:

Since we saw some info on the PS4 update can we expect more info this week too? Or is that the only change/news on the upcoming update? Also when can we expect more Planetside 2 news? (Really looking forward to this one and still no release date/window).

Thanks!

+ Blkant on April 20th, 2014 at 5:11 pm said:

@DeathGazer, Since when were there Medievil/Sir Dan avatars!? O_O I’ll have to look for it now.

+ TeamGreen615 on April 20th, 2014 at 6:44 pm said:

Playing: Dead Nation & Soul Sacrifice on the Vita

Watching: Supercross Ryan Villopoto is about to win his fourth championship in a row. Only one other guy has done that, Jeremy “Showtime” McGrath.

Listening to: Broken Bells and Artic Monkeys

+ rabidninjamonky on April 20th, 2014 at 7:03 pm said:

I’m Playing: South Park The Stick of Truth and Dead Nation on Vita
I’m watching: Bates Motel and just watched the Fargo series premiere(great show btw)
Happy 4/20 everybody!

+ Cole1118 on April 20th, 2014 at 9:20 pm said:

is there any ps4 games that will be coming to ps3

+ gothicknight67 on April 20th, 2014 at 10:10 pm said:

wheres media playback, DLNA mp3 cd play

+ honkayjeezus on April 20th, 2014 at 10:47 pm said:

Any reason why you think people need to know what you watch on TV?

Also, when is there going to be an update that adds a Youtube app, DLNA or mp3 playback?

+ UltimateDisco on April 20th, 2014 at 11:58 pm said:

I’m Playing: Tomb Raider, Disney Infinity, and The Wonderful 101
I’m Watching: Attack on Titan and Community
I’m Listening to: BABYMETAL, Jonny Lang’s Turn Around, and Stryper’s No More Hell To Pay

Quite an interesting collection of entertainment for me, but it has been awesome! Finally getting through Tomb Raider, finished up Attack on Titan’s anime, and I have been banging my head hardcore to BABYMETAL. I’ve lived in Japan for years, so I’ve come to appreciate the cute-culture of the county. But when you combine cute-culture with heavy metal, something sounds dangerously delicious. Go check it out yourselves! YouTube BABYMETAL’s “Gimme Chocolate” to get a taste. :)

+ Junguler on April 21st, 2014 at 12:09 am said:

playing : sly cooper 2, l4d2 on pc.
watching : cooking shows.
listening : evgeny grinko’s stuff.

+ Olavo_Junior on April 21st, 2014 at 9:27 am said:

Yeah baby!! I just got all trophies in Second Son :-D

+ tusunami on April 21st, 2014 at 10:12 am said:

@fizitXP just because nothing for you hasn’t come out yet doesn’t mean that there isn’t anything good out on the console. Its just that for picky gamers such as yourself you have to wait awhile until whatever it is your talking about to surface. But on a another note trials fusion & mlb the show 14 say what!!!!!!!!

+ GABEv01 on April 21st, 2014 at 11:34 am said:

I’m playing Tekken Revolution and The Last of Us on #PS3 plus #inFAMOUS Second Son and Metal Gear Solid V Ground Zerous on #PS4! #Gaming had never been so #Great! Hehe! Btw, The Animatrix is simply awesome! #Imagine

+ Wrathofthegreek on April 21st, 2014 at 12:02 pm said:

Crap I missed the flash sale. Is there anyway to get notified when playstation has flash sales?

+ Blackheart6004 on April 21st, 2014 at 5:19 pm said:

Got the new update for Second Son, gonna play it soon.

One question I would like to ask is when can we see Bound by Flame for the PS4 on the Playstation Store?

+ AizawaYuuichi on April 22nd, 2014 at 3:07 am said:

@ Blackheart6004: Well, it’ll definitely be on the PS4 PS Store on May 9th. That much is certain, heh…

Whether it’ll have a pre-order before that or not, who knows… but I don’t see why you’d need to, as there isn’t even a pre-order bonus for physical copies.

+ jenyjhon on April 22nd, 2014 at 4:55 am said:

Love my job, since I’ve been bringing in $87h… I sit at home, music playing while I work in front of my new iMac that I got now that I’m making it online. All I do are easy tasks from this one cool site
…………………….
jobs35.ℭℴℳ
………………………

+ Desol2344 on April 22nd, 2014 at 8:15 am said:

Like really this game rocks love in it bros ………”……..
We’ll I don’t know any of y’all but still u guys seem kind of cool

+ Desol2344 on April 22nd, 2014 at 8:25 am said:

Some one add me on ps3 my name is remirk90

+ Desol2344 on April 22nd, 2014 at 8:27 am said:

Sooooooo………
****** madddddddd
Sis just died

+ Welmosca on April 22nd, 2014 at 9:35 am said:

I never post here but whatever…here we go.

Playing:NFS Hot Pursuit,Bioshock Infinite,Mortal Kombat,Uncharted 2 and KZ Mercenary
Watching:Grimm,Lie to Me