PS4 - Destiny

GTA Online: Get Double GTA$ & Double RP Today and Tomorrow

R*Q's Avatar + Posted by R*Q on May 02, 2014 //

Beef up your bank balance and boost your notoriety in Grand Theft Auto Online this weekend to prepare for the new apartments, lavish cars and amenities coming in the High Life Update later this month. Starting today and ending tomorrow night at midnight Eastern, all Jobs and activities in GTA Online will earn you twice as much GTA$ and RP including:

• Races
  • Deathmatch & Team Deathmatch
  • Capture
  • Last Team Standing
  • Survival
  • Missions
  • Parachuting
  • Gang Attacks
  • Hold Ups
  • Import Export
  • Losing Wanted Level

29 Comments

+ NotoriousJDP on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:17 am said:

Cool…This will give me a reason to pop this in and play for a few hours.

+ IBolinha75Br on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:29 am said:

Please GTA V remastered for ps4 pls. I never played this game cuz i dont have old gen…
Please release dir Next-Gen Ps4 full hd !!!!

+ smartham on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:33 am said:

I’m sure I’m showing my ignorance, but what is RP? Something points? The headline is in 3 different places with no reference to what RP means. Not great promotion IMHO.

+ hazelcabug on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:34 am said:

Your PS4 is not next-gen it’s current gen zzzzzzzzzz………

+ italodancemp3 on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:49 am said:

Any news for PS Vita? Not yet?

+ Blind-Lunacy on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:51 am said:

where is the heist update already?

+ PainOfSarrow on May 2nd, 2014 at 1:24 pm said:

a Flash Sale is going on live right now again. im surprised sony has not posted about it yet. anyways this sounds good i might try to play some online games. il see

+ BullyBreed23 on May 2nd, 2014 at 1:41 pm said:

Rockstar where is Agent at ?

+ OCxViRuXz on May 2nd, 2014 at 3:06 pm said:

I might participate. I like to know why I keep losing $6,000 after being killed 2 times?

+ alex_supertramp1 on May 2nd, 2014 at 3:44 pm said:

Boring…. this game got played out when they took the billions away. Now they’re trying to save face by offering 40 K for the same lame mission over and over again. I have better things to do with my time rockstar… like Battlefield 4

+ alex_supertramp1 on May 2nd, 2014 at 3:48 pm said:

When I do fire up the PS3 instead of the PS4 it’s for Gran Turismo 6, not this trash.

+ alex_supertramp1 on May 2nd, 2014 at 3:50 pm said:

And if old apartments are any indication of what to expect from “new apartments”, you can bet they will just add on more apartment, and copy it to then different locations across the map…. woohooo!

+ tusunami on May 2nd, 2014 at 4:41 pm said:

I haven’t been in this game for awhile just might jump in and try this out after I platinum borderland 2 which i’m almost done with the game.

+ ps_psychedelic on May 2nd, 2014 at 8:18 pm said:

@+ smartham: RP = Reputation points to level up.

I think it’s good and no wonder I was getting so much money today from Parachute jumps and Rooftop Rumble.
Unfortunately the “High Life” update I can only imagine what it would be, $3 million properties and the like.. no thanks.
I’m just grinding for the trophies and it’s-a-goodbye for me, this game expects you yo basically buy their shark cards or just go back to the past where people could glitch a lot more when the online craze started for this game. Us late comers have it complicated leveling up one swear at a time.

+ JayJay2515 on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:05 pm said:

Does it apply to contact missions or only competitive missions?

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on May 2nd, 2014 at 10:57 pm said:

Im surprised they are hooking us up with this 2x money and RP weekend…im going to abuse the hell out of it..roof top rumble here i come!! All im patiently waiting for is the more garage space..heists and JETPACKS!! and hopefully HOVER BOATS and SCUBA GEAR!! and i know in the distant future we will see a LIBERTY CITY AND VICE CITY MAPS..FOR SURE!! The ideas are ENDLESS!! Thank you R* for making this happen and for all your hard work! Keep it up and we will $upport you ;p

+ nastyalanwk00 on May 3rd, 2014 at 11:31 am said:

I already had 50 mill in this game! Id stopped playing in November when i got my ps4 please make this game for ps4

+ MrBeatdown on May 3rd, 2014 at 7:14 pm said:

I’m disappointed this was announced so late, and only lasts two days. I managed to play a few hours last night, but had plans today.

I was really hoping to at least earn enough to buy one of the new cars.

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 12:48 pm said:

Oh for crying out loud where in the heck is the Heist missions for GTA5 this is getting absurd!! sure the new Call Of Duty has been improved but GTA5 is my game!.. Sony you also need better demos to convince us demo for Murdered Soul Suspect perhaps or Watchdogs! etc! Look I’m just giving you ideas that’s all…

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 12:48 pm said:

Wow talk about a messed up website =(

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 12:51 pm said:

Sony you need better demos to convince us to buy those games! edit sucks on here as well arrrhhhh lame!

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 12:53 pm said:

How many days will we be able to play that demo Ghost Call Of Duty??

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 12:57 pm said:

They have a bad reputation of making you wait on the phone! Zzzzzz

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 12:59 pm said:

The future of customer support! It was so much better compared to todays slackers Zzzzz

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 1:02 pm said:

Sony don’t be a jerk heck you should talk! Making me wait on my cellphone for more then 18 minutes etc.. Slackers sorry but you are… Zzzzzz when you first started out as Sony you never were this rude compared today in 2014-Zzzz

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 1:05 pm said:

Another thing where is Battle Arena Toshinden 1-2-3??? hint hint 1995-98? yeah that one.. There should’ve been a HD version of those games by now Sony but no you never made one… Lame 1995-98

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 1:10 pm said:

And why can’t you ask Rock-Star to make all there classics now with Trophies etc??? I mean really otherwise this is wasting our money SONY, but to me I think all games should have this ability by now!.. The same goes for Custom Sound tracks in all games etc… Do you Understand Sony I mean really! And yes I put this idea up on your forms several time’s and all I got was trash talk Sony, that not cool.. Well I hope your listening but I doubt you are have a nice day!

+ SNAKE-EYES73 on May 4th, 2014 at 1:14 pm said:

Yup I hung up very rude 25-30 minutes Zzzzzz Figures customers don’t matter anymore with you video game companies today..
This is really messed up.. Well then go fly a kite SNEA .. Whatever.. Cheers got go.. Zzzzz

+ masqerader on May 5th, 2014 at 3:06 am said:

@alex_supertramp1

Bf4? that game is broke on so many levels.. on all consoles.. not sure how you can find it “better”