PS4 - Transistor

PlayStation Blogcast 122: Just a Bunch of Hokum

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on May 25, 2014 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Delirious with the first signs of impending E3 madness, we forge ahead to bring you the new releases for Tuesday May 27th, chat about Transistor, and ladle out colorful dollops of Hohokum insight from creators Ricky Haggett and Dick Hogg. Enjoy!

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• Watch_Dogs
  • Wolfenstein: The New Order
  • Transistor
  • Driveclub
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
  • Spelunky
  • Infinite fun in Ace Combat Infinity!
  • Lemmings Touch on PS Vita

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com or leave a voice message! 650-288-6706

The Cast

13 Comments

+ wildcardej on May 25th, 2014 at 1:28 pm said:

yay watchdogs

+ Rezolution77 on May 25th, 2014 at 1:38 pm said:

Transistor and Valiant Hearts.
Vita.

Borderlands 2.
Not a miracle, but not bad. Needs a little improvement, would hate to miss out on the potential.

+ trinigamer101 on May 25th, 2014 at 1:39 pm said:

still getting watch dogs for the PS4, i like too buy it for my PS3, but must buy for the 4 :)

+ Bahamut_ZERO_7 on May 25th, 2014 at 1:51 pm said:

Gonna wait on watch_dogs. Check out some reviews and see how the multiplayer works. Never thought I’d say it but I have to get through my backlog of PS4 games before I buy it. Still need to finish Child of Light, Second Son and Transistor

+ ColonelOCorn on May 25th, 2014 at 2:11 pm said:

Pre-ordered WatchDogs when it was still a launch title. Hope it gets delivered this week.

Hey as an aside, I really like the Transistor theme as the WordPress background. It gives the blog a nice feel.The basic blue looks bland after seeing Red there… You guys could do a contest for user created content like that – that would be cool.

Thanks guys – have a great holiday weekend.

Glenn

+ tmquietman on May 25th, 2014 at 2:12 pm said:

Any PSN memorial day sales? I have virtual currency burning a hole in my digital wallet.

+ GrafUlrich88 on May 25th, 2014 at 3:13 pm said:

Hey Sid and Guys!!

Another great show! I’m looking forward to hearing more info on June releases and also what the status of War Thunder for NA and also Planetside 2 this summer. Please please provide a update from the developers Gaijin and also SOE. Gaijin claims that SCEA has had War Thunder for several months and they are waiting also for it to hit the PS Store in NA.

Also maybe you can do a fun PS game character avatar in place of your regular picture or next to it for your PS Blogcast for Pre and Post E3 shows just an idea.

Cheers and keep up the awesome work!

Rob aka Graf

+ TeamGreen615 on May 25th, 2014 at 6:35 pm said:

Spelunky Souls?

+ DZORMAGEN on May 25th, 2014 at 8:52 pm said:

Please tell me there will be a E3 Blog meet-up this year!?

+ rabidninjamonky on May 25th, 2014 at 8:56 pm said:

Nice timely blogcast! I can’t wait to check out this weeks new releases. Haha just playing, I will listen to this while I grind for materials in Toukiden. I can’t wait for E3, I’m really hoping to see San Andreas Stories for vita.

+ davidxraw on May 26th, 2014 at 10:52 am said:

Suggestions for Sony PlayStation

1. Can we get the option to delete trophies especially the ones with 0%?
2. Can we get a search feature or a way to organize our download list?
3. Are we going to get a Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 2, 3 etc.?
4. Can we see some more mini games comes to PlayStation 3 for free. We only have Jetpack Joyride which I love.
5. Can we get a wish list feature for the PlayStation Store?
6. Please bring us more 99 cent indie flash sales

+ RE_Player on May 26th, 2014 at 8:02 pm said:

Thanks for the show.

+ bloodyknight85 on May 26th, 2014 at 10:04 pm said:

sorry guys for not paying attention to the podcast… but who’s playing FFXIV? Would like to add him as a friend!! And a nice interview with the Hohokum guys… Pretty strange game… but interesting at the same time. Nothing we have ever seen before.