Bloodborne

Watch the PlayStation E3 Press Conference in Movie Theaters Nationwide

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on May 28, 2014 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Why watch the PlayStation E3 Press Conference on a puny browser window when you can see it on the silver screen? On June 9th, we’re inviting PlayStation fans in the US and Canada to experience the E3 press conference in a new way — live, on a massive screen in more than 40 movie theaters.

Join us and host Geoff Keighley for the PlayStation E3 Experience, featuring an HD simulcast of the PlayStation E3 Press Conference. Attendees will also see 30 minutes of extra content, including exclusive extended game footage and interviews with the world’s biggest game developers. And hey, if you show up, we might even cough up a few surprise gifts.

Best of all, it’s free. Space is limited, so make sure to register for the event soon here: http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

If you don’t live near one of the fine cinemas listed below, never fear: You’ll be able to watch all the gaiety from your computer or smart phone right here on PlayStation.Blog (or PlayStation.com and Ustream.tv/playstation).

Read on for more details, including a full list of theaters where the event will take place.

PlayStation E3 Experience – The TL;DR Version

• When: Monday June 9th at 8:30pm ET / 5:30pm PT (show starts at 9:00pm ET / 6:00pm PT)
  • Where: 40-50 theaters across US and Canada
  • What: Watching the PlayStation Press Conference LIVE in HD from the comfort of a movie theater with other PlayStation fans. Event features 30 minutes of exclusive content, including extended game footage and developer interviews. Plus surprise giveaways!
  • RSVP: Free to attend, but space is limited. RSVP here: http://eventgrid.com/Custom/playstatione3

Locations

ST CITY THEATRE NAME
AK Anchorage Cinemark Anchorage 16 with XD
AL Birmingham Regal Trussville 16
AZ Phoenix AMC Ahwatukee 24
BC Vancouver Cineplex Cineplex Odeon International Village (Tinseltown)
CA Los Angeles AMC Century City 15 with IMAX
TX Dallas Regal Galaxy Theatre
UT Salt Lake City Cinemark Salt Lake City 16
VA Virginia Beach AMC Lynnhaven 18 with IMAX
WA Seattle AMC Pacific Place 11

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

+ Soundelite on May 28th, 2014 at 2:11 pm said:

Is anyone in Orlando going if so see ya there!

+ wildcats85 on May 28th, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

Bummer sold out in chicago, oh well any chance you’ll stream it on your 4k sony ultrahd tv serious since i own one?

+ x_-WAR-_xJ0k3R on May 28th, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

What can I do to increase the chances of my theaters having this available next year? Do I contact the theater or someone at Playstation?

+ AQUALEAD_ on May 28th, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

Why no Detroit though?

+ nYcFrEeWiLL82 on May 28th, 2014 at 2:18 pm said:

The only way i woud watch it in a huge movie thearter is if they announce the games that are going to be released. Im looking forward to a new 3rd person shooter – like socom with vehicles – a new Motorstorm and Tekken vs Street Fighter!! if none of those get announced by the time E3 comes out..then NO THANK YOU..i will be staying tuned on my 15″ 1080p touchscreen SONY VAIO. :p

+ EagleEyeSamurai on May 28th, 2014 at 2:43 pm said:

NICE! Except it’s sold out in my area. D’OH!!!

+ Im-Xero on May 28th, 2014 at 2:49 pm said:

A showing in Albuquerque, New Mexico? I’m in. Just signed up for myself and a friend of mine.

+ OahuGrown on May 28th, 2014 at 2:56 pm said:

Ha!!! I knew HAWAII wasn’t gonna be on the list!!! #waytogoALASKA #gottasticktopunyscreen

+ JnF_Gho5t on May 28th, 2014 at 2:59 pm said:

I’ll be there! Got me and a friend a ticket right in time before it was sold out. That was close!

+ Solidmgsnake on May 28th, 2014 at 3:07 pm said:

Metal Gear Solid trailer on IMAX screen. HELL YEAAA !

+ gta4psx on May 28th, 2014 at 3:09 pm said:

Playstation 4 LIFE……Lets kick the competition ASS…….

+ JehovaNova on May 28th, 2014 at 3:11 pm said:

No New Jersey…that’s messed up man.

+ Strangeheaven on May 28th, 2014 at 3:19 pm said:

The Last Guardian Re-reveal???

I believe it’s coming, this game is sony’s baby.

+ MrSignal on May 28th, 2014 at 3:29 pm said:

Well, at least there is a waiting list for Toronto.

Gonna wanna consider getting another room if you can guys.
We usually show up big time for these things here.

+ anydoubleyou on May 28th, 2014 at 3:33 pm said:

Hey Sid!

This is exciting! I was able to attend the Press Conference in LA last year, but this makes more sense this year!

On the waiting list for the SF one though… :/

+ Maverick128 on May 28th, 2014 at 3:33 pm said:

That is way the heck into downtown Chicago. (I’m not from here and I hate going down there.) How about adding the Regal Cantera at 28250 Diehl Rd, Warrenville, IL, for us suburb folks?

+ Cavintine on May 28th, 2014 at 3:44 pm said:

Got a pair of tickets for me and my GF, I’ll be at the AMC in Washington,DC. Not sure if we’ll be guaranteed a seat, so I’ll show up really early to scout the area for campers.

+ Jmcyoder1624 on May 28th, 2014 at 3:50 pm said:

Do you have to be 17 to go?

+ Simeon718 on May 28th, 2014 at 3:54 pm said:

Thank you Sony for having an event close to me for the first time ever!!! I reserved my tickets for Pittsburgh Cinemark North 11. I cannot wait. I’m so excited!

+ Crazymanwalking1 on May 28th, 2014 at 3:56 pm said:

Oh that’s great the LA event is sold out. thanks to my job I totally missed this. why I ask, WHY is there only one theater for LA? there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of Playstation fans in LA County and yet only one theater for all of it? are you kidding me? this would have been the closest I ever got to E3 =’(

+ Asinner93 on May 28th, 2014 at 4:11 pm said:

My bro is 17 but has no ID, he wants to go really bad! Can he use something else for an ID?

+ Souga_Houjou_Jin on May 28th, 2014 at 4:16 pm said:

Better be something huge to announce
cant understand otherwise all these theaters

+ Yo-D_da_Man on May 28th, 2014 at 4:16 pm said:

Damn, Boston is sold out already :-(. I and the wife would have really enjoyed it.

+ jawara on May 28th, 2014 at 4:22 pm said:

Man no michigan again …. I live in Detroit and we never get any love. Way to go sony smh.

+ ashtrim on May 28th, 2014 at 4:28 pm said:

Trussville Regal is only a few minutes from where me and my homies stay so we are all going and going to meet some of our other homies who live in Trussville and see this. Can not wait….I mean this is incredible that Sony’s marketing had the bright idea to come up with this.

+ FATHASUN on May 28th, 2014 at 4:29 pm said:

NEW YORK CITY SOLD OUT! I’m Going to have to put the PSblog on a feed or something so I won’t miss these things.

+ coolasj19 on May 28th, 2014 at 4:31 pm said:

Oh heck yeah !! I got 2 tickets. And I’m always sad there’s not enough PlayStation in Houston.

+ amshockeyfan on May 28th, 2014 at 4:45 pm said:

It’s a big bummer that none of the 3 theaters in the Tri-Cities, WA (Pasco, Kennewick, Richland) are listed, as I would go in a heartbeat.

+ SolidPnk on May 28th, 2014 at 4:49 pm said:

Ohh Whyy!
The tickets had to finish! =(
I shouldn’t had worked today lol
Maybe I might had a better chance getting a pair.
I wish some extra tickets become available or another theater joins the epic stream.

+ ArchAngelMai on May 28th, 2014 at 4:59 pm said:

Wow, coming to the 757! Thanks for realizing that this nearly 2 million populous city is worth visiting. Please have more things in the 757 (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, Hampton, Chesapeake and Newport News). Can’t believe tickets are sold out already.

+ A_Ribcage_Away on May 28th, 2014 at 5:12 pm said:

It’s a bit of a drive for me but I will definitely be there! Can’t wait to see what you have in store for us! Good thing I managed to register my boyfriend and I before the spots sold out.

A HUGE thank you to the team for including Montreal! We usually miss out on these kinds of things but now I get to share the excitement of E3 with fellow Playstation fans! Simply amazing.

BEYOND!

+ Xuchilbara on May 28th, 2014 at 5:16 pm said:

MIA FL, here we go.

+ Astroking112 on May 28th, 2014 at 5:16 pm said:

I noticed when entering the sign-up process that it said only people aged 17 or older will be allowed to enter. Will a guardian’s presence or someone with a valid ID permit them to watch the conference, or do they have to watch it at their homes instead?

I understand that there’ll be M-rated games, but come on. The vast majority of people that want to watch this will be doing so at their homes, anyways.

+ whiteboykyle on May 28th, 2014 at 5:18 pm said:

This sounds awesome! Too bad I am stationed overseas in Germany. I think I would be a great treat for us gamers out here to have something like this! Is there any way you guys can get in contact with Ramstein Air Base to have a showing here as we;; because the base has a nice theater and I know it would be a great turn out for us over here!

+ BlueBl1zzard on May 28th, 2014 at 5:25 pm said:

Whaaaa!? There’s one near me in Florida!? Too bad I’m scheduled to work that day :(

+ xXSpiderman_05Xx on May 28th, 2014 at 5:31 pm said:

So glad that this is coming to ABQ!!!! Can’t wait for the greatness!!!! Hope to see the rest of playstation nation there!

+ BlueBl1zzard on May 28th, 2014 at 5:32 pm said:

Oh wait, silly me, I didn’t even notice the time. I should be able to make it!

+ Cable2kx on May 28th, 2014 at 5:35 pm said:

Really nothing for MI???? We don’t get any love… I swear MI is not as bad as the Media makes it .

+ XTheOneSurvivorX on May 28th, 2014 at 5:44 pm said:

Will be there, only 20 minutes away. Can’t wait!

+ atylerman5 on May 28th, 2014 at 5:51 pm said:

Megatons incoming!!

+ CE5k21 on May 28th, 2014 at 5:52 pm said:

Everybody 17+ must have their own ID. If you are under 17, you cannot come in. Also, what do you think the playstation gift will be?

+ Enigma777 on May 28th, 2014 at 5:54 pm said:

Wow, there’s one 20 minutes away from my house. This never happens! I’m totally going now! Thaks guys.

+ Sgt_0951 on May 28th, 2014 at 5:54 pm said:

Although I get why they would choose this over other Denver theaters, I still don’t like they chose a location in Downtown Denver. Think I’ll just stream at home.

+ jose213jose on May 28th, 2014 at 6:00 pm said:

Plan to be at E3 this year if not i’ll just watch it from home on my Sony VAIO E series laptop. :)

+ shemjaaws on May 28th, 2014 at 6:07 pm said:

I was surprised utah got some love. Managed to score me and my younger bro some tickets. This is gonna be good.

+ Agghyson on May 28th, 2014 at 6:21 pm said:

Montreal is already sold out, too bad.

+ IterTemporis on May 28th, 2014 at 6:27 pm said:

Is there a waiting list of any kind? Miami is sold out, but I would love to go!

+ retro25 on May 28th, 2014 at 6:31 pm said:

What about in Edmonton? I guess I’ll just watch it on Youtube.

+ GreatnessRD on May 28th, 2014 at 6:32 pm said:

Not one in Baltimore?! Maryland at all?! (D.C doesn’t count, they listen to pots and pans music) I am shocked, Sony. Good news to those who can make it though. Should be pimp on the big screen.

+ XerveX on May 28th, 2014 at 6:38 pm said:

OHH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Check the 0:50 FFXV… The clips that has been compiled are for the new games to come on PS4…

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

PAGE 1 2 3 4 5 6 7