PS4 - The Last of Us Remastered

The Walking Dead Coming to Zen Pinball 2 on PS4, PS3, PS Vita

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar + Posted by Bobby Loertscher on Jun 04, 2014 // Community Manager, Zen Studios

We at Zen Studios are so excited to announce our latest Zen Pinball 2 table! We’ve partnered with Telltale Games and Robert Kirkman to create a digital pinball table based on the award-winning The Walking Dead game series.

This new table will bring the story and choice-driven gameplay of The Walking Dead: Season One journey to the playfield. Touring locations like Clementine’s treehouse, Everett’s pharmacy in Macon, and down the tracks to the walker-infested streets of Savannah, players will find an authentic experience inspired by Season One, capturing the peril and drama of Lee and Clementine’s story.

The Walking Dead pinball table features choice-driven gameplay across each of Season One’s five episodes, along with original story dialogue from the award-winning cast. Scenarios include choosing who to save and who to leave behind in a walker attack, solving problems and raising morale within the group, searching for food and supplies, acquiring important tools, and navigating through the herd amidst an oncoming walker breach.

As huge fans of Telltale Games, we’re extremely honored to work with them to bring our fans a memorable and authentic pinball experience based on The Walking Dead. The table will be playable at this year’s E3 Expo, and those in attendance can get a sneak peek at Telltale’s booth in the Concourse Hall.

The Walking Dead Pinball table will be available for download later this Summer on Zen Pinball 2 for PS4, PS3, and PS Vita. Stay tuned, we’ll be back with more details as we get closer to launch this Summer!

+ Valde_zerocool on June 4th, 2014 at 6:05 am said:

I just got chills…

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on June 4th, 2014 at 6:20 am said:

I know, right?! SO EXCITED :D

+ BrianMcGuinness on June 4th, 2014 at 6:08 am said:

Awesome.

+ RE_Player on June 4th, 2014 at 6:12 am said:

Day 1 buy. Hell day 0 buy!! This looks amazing. Great job Zen.

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on June 4th, 2014 at 6:21 am said:

Thank you! We can’t wait for everyone to check it out :D

+ Mando44646 on June 4th, 2014 at 6:15 am said:

this is cool

+ medenko1975 on June 4th, 2014 at 6:17 am said:

why are tables so damn expensive?

+ poeticsutra on June 4th, 2014 at 6:20 am said:

I am such a sucker for anything Walking Dead and I must have this….

+ eggmiester28 on June 4th, 2014 at 6:25 am said:

I never saw this coming, and its a must buy for me. I wonder if this means more TT games tables will be coming.

+ Tasteemobile on June 4th, 2014 at 7:02 am said:

Wish it were based on the comics rather than the game, but a day one purchase nonetheless.

Now if only we had some more Marvel tables…

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on June 4th, 2014 at 7:06 am said:

More Marvel stuff is on the way :D

+ wtGp on June 4th, 2014 at 8:23 am said:

love it. You already have my money. How bout a Marvel Zombies table next

+ TeamGreen615 on June 4th, 2014 at 8:30 am said:

Nice! I didn’t see this one coming. You say more Marvel stuff is coming, maybe something from another galaxy. Get it?

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on June 4th, 2014 at 9:06 am said:

I SEE WHAT YA DID THERE :D :D

+ FearMonkey on June 4th, 2014 at 8:56 am said:

Oh no. Does it have spoilers? I’ve only played Chapter 1. :(

Bobby Loertscher's Avatar

+ Bobby Loertscher on June 4th, 2014 at 9:06 am said:

There’s still time to finish the season! :D

+ saab01 on June 4th, 2014 at 9:03 am said:

Nice hopefully you guys will also think of making the wolf among us table I think that would be pretty cool.

+ saab01 on June 4th, 2014 at 9:10 am said:

I don’t want any more marvel at the moment i would rather want to see more tables like this that are new and fresh.

+ purse317 on June 4th, 2014 at 9:21 am said:

I’d love to see some sort of sale on all your tables combined. Jump in on the next flash sale I’d definitely buy everything you have on my ps4

+ Subzero316 on June 4th, 2014 at 9:34 am said:

I was hoping there would be a walking dead table, looking forward to playing it.

+ halo_nothing on June 4th, 2014 at 10:56 am said:

Shut up and take my money!

+ plaztiksyke on June 4th, 2014 at 12:58 pm said:

Still wanting to see the Tesla table come to Zen Pinball 2…

Any chance of a Ghostbusters table, finally? Sony should be able to make this happen! ;)

Any news on when the PS4 version of Zen Pinball 2 will supports 1080p 3D? right now, I think it’s still 720p 3D like the PS3 version.

I hope the salt lick in TWD Season 1 is on the table so we can hear Clementine say “I don’t know”. An appearance of the Banang drink container would also be a cool easter egg.

I hope this is the beginning of other Telltale pinball tables. A StrongBad and Sam & Max table would be totally fun and hilarious!

+ AizawaYuuichi on June 4th, 2014 at 1:10 pm said:

@ medenko1975: Considering that most REAL TABLES cost a full dollar to play these days, getting a digital table for a few bucks, that you have access to on three different platforms, and can play for as long as you want, is an AMAZING deal. Complaining about them being “expensive” makes it sound like you’re broke and without a job, in which case, the cost of a luxury item like video games shouldn’t be a concern.

@ Barbie: Holy cow… a Walking Dead table. This is amazing. Really looking forward to seeing just how much choice and story you guys were able to fit into it, but based off of the SW tables, I have high hopes. Will definitely be picking this up when it’s released.

+ AizawaYuuichi on June 4th, 2014 at 1:11 pm said:

@ plaztiksyke: HAHAHAHAHAHA… oh dear god, a StrongBad table… oh man… the image of that is now filling my head… hahaha… that would be hilariously awesome.

+ snakeman07 on June 4th, 2014 at 1:14 pm said:

Day 0 :D

+ SpooNManX on June 4th, 2014 at 1:40 pm said:

Day one (of the Dead) purchase for me. ;)

Can’t wait for this!

Now we just need more video game themed tables from Zen…such as ; Doom, Canon Fodder, Metal Slug, and I know I’ll get some dirty looks for suggesting this in here, but please strike a deal with Nintendo and release a Nintendo table, or set of tables. They have so many great characters that would relate well to pinball.

+ tusunami on June 4th, 2014 at 2:08 pm said:

Well of course this is a no brainier that I will be buying this as soon as its ready!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ waldowalso on June 4th, 2014 at 2:24 pm said:

AWESOME! I’ll be downloading this for my PS3 day one! Currently still enjoying that last Star Wars Pinball release. :)

+ siriusbee on June 4th, 2014 at 3:43 pm said:

Very happy to see this.

+1 for Ghostbusters table (so much could be done there).