Bloodborne

PlayStation Blogcast 123: E3′s Company

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 08, 2014 // Senior Manager, Social Media

E3 is nearly upon us! We squeeze out one last diamond of a pre-show-show: John Hardin and Robert Stone reveal Atlus’s E3 lineup, new releases for June 10th, my obsession with Watch_Dogs’ multiplayer mode and more. Huzzah!

Subscribe via iTunes or RSS, or download here

Stuff We Talked About

• E3!
  • Watch Dogs
  • Wolfenstein
  • Atlus’ E3 lineup
  • Justin’s hot FF14 tips
  • Hotline Miami 2
  • Transistor

Official PlayStation Blogcast: Sid ShumanOfficial PlayStation.Blogcast - Nick SuttnerOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Justin MassongillOfficial PlayStation Blogcast: Ryan Clements

Send us questions and tips: blogcast@playstation.sony.com or leave a voice message! 650-288-6706

The Cast

15 Comments

+ irishturtle on June 8th, 2014 at 10:34 pm said:

Hi lads, looking forward to listening to the show. I have one question, the E3 app. I tried downloading it from the store and the message tells me “this product cannot be purchase at this time”. I’ve read elsewhere that it can be downloaded ahead of time. Is there a known issue or is not available to download till later this evening? I live in the states by the way.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,

All the best
Irish.

+ DarkOne_PR on June 8th, 2014 at 10:47 pm said:

Just here to tell sony…

Sony focus on the hardcore games… forget project morpheus and all that stuff. make another conference for that… but on E3 we want to see the so obscure future of the ps4… show me the exclusive games for ps4 AND VITA! stop hidding and bring the big guns…

Project beast, Last Guardian, FF7 remake, Uncharted4, Crash Bandicoot (I know im dreaming too much) Gravity rush 2, PSO2, Monster hunter 4, and more. if u are aiming for a short conference… thats how u do it.Games games games…

OH and system Updates like PS4 youtube, updated web browser since the ps4 browser SUCKS! such a powerful machine and it cant run flash player?! jesus…. folders, Friend online notice, and more important…. FOR GOD SAKES LET US STOP THE DOWNLOADS!

good tomorrow!

+ Sonicfan11589 on June 8th, 2014 at 11:20 pm said:

Can’t wait to see all the news.

+ CommandingTiger on June 9th, 2014 at 12:02 am said:

Can’t wait for E3.
Show us what you’re made of PlayStation!
Make the PS4 400$ in Canada, you can do it, you can win!

+ TeamGreen615 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:16 am said:

Looks like a PS4 / Vita Borderlands bundle is on sale at BestBuy for $559.99. I don’t have a PS4 but I do have a Vita and this looks very tempting. Guess I’m going to wait and see what other deals come out this week.

+ boyejoboy on June 9th, 2014 at 1:51 am said:

I hope a new motor Storm game is announced

+ PanTheMan16 on June 9th, 2014 at 3:07 am said:

Sid, can you confirm yet if the E3 Press Conference will be available to download from the PS Store later in the week? I have slow DSL and can’t stream in HD, and E3 is an event that NEEDS to be seen in HD, so I don’t watch it until I’m able to download the video(s) and can watch it in uncompromised quality.

+ vongruetz on June 9th, 2014 at 3:29 am said:

Is it just me, or did Clements totally not get the Bill and Ted’s reference in his Atlus interview? I cracked up at “San Dimas High School football rules!”

+ KidGreengene on June 9th, 2014 at 7:25 am said:

I still use that phrase every now and again. Lol. Looking forward to another great E3. Last years was insane for both MS and Sony. But it will be sad to not see Jack Tretton walk out on that stage…

+ k1llu4_z on June 9th, 2014 at 8:44 am said:

Just waiting thia great event, i hope to know news about USFIV for PS4 that will be great, an something about Uncharted 4!!!

+ jt33fgk on June 9th, 2014 at 9:07 am said:

There is no app on my PlayStation 4 called e3

+ jt33fgk on June 9th, 2014 at 9:23 am said:

I also want to know will pshome be on ps4 .

+ Tjoeb123 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:08 pm said:

I still wonder why there was no show last week (Neptunia PP needed some love from you guys…)

+ Brotha56 on June 10th, 2014 at 12:31 pm said:

I can’t wait for Persona 5.

+ THA_STARKILLER on June 27th, 2014 at 6:30 pm said:

SONY, FIRE THESE GUYS. THEY ARE COMPLETELY UNINFORMED. THE FIRST GAME THEY TALK ABOUT THEY CAN ONLY ASSUME IT’S A WORLD WAR II FPS. I’M NOT LISTENING FOR ASSUMPTIONS. SO I’M NO LONGER LISTENING. FIRST/LAST TIME LISTENER.