Final Fantasy VII Remake

Jun 09

Battlefield Hardline: Sign Up for PS4 Closed Beta

Vincent Vukovic's Avatar Posted by Vincent Vukovic on Jun 09, 2014 // Global Community Manager, DICE

In a bold move, Visceral Games and EA have made the newly unveiled Battlefield Hardline playable now for the public in a closed multiplayer beta, available on PlayStation 4. This will be a unique chance for players to live out their cops and criminals fantasies – months before the official release on October 21st.

Battlefield 4 owners on PlayStation 4 can simply turn on their console, highlight their copy of BF4 and then click on the Live Tile to download the Battlefield Hardline beta and play in its 1080p 60FPS glory. Beta slots are limited, so act fast.

For those who don’t own Battlefield 4, players can sign up right now for a chance to play the Battlefield Hardline closed beta at and collect in-game rewards for doing so. (Please note that beta slots are limited).

Battlefield Hardline

Battlefield Hardline E3 Live Stream

While you wait to see if you get into the beta, you can check out the thrilling cops and criminals action that is Battlefield Hardline right now by tuning into the exclusive Battlefield Hardline E3 live stream. Coming to you live from the rooftops of downtown Los Angeles, the live stream features 32 selected players going head-to-head in Battlefield Hardline’s multiplayer mayhem.

Watch the Live Stream – Experience the Future of Battlefield

Battlefield Hardline

About Battlefield Hardline:

Battlefield Hardline puts players right in the middle of the war on crime in the gritty and glamorous streets of Los Angeles and Miami, allowing fans to live out their fantasy of being a cop or a criminal. Introducing a new arsenal of guns and gadgets, including stun guns, zip lines, and grappling hooks, players take on a bold new level of strategy as both cops and criminals on every map.

Battlefield Hardline will be available for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 on October 21 in North America, in Europe beginning October 23, and in the UK on October 24.

Welcome to Battlefield Hardline on PlayStation 4. We hope we will see you on the streets!

For more info, visit

PAGE 1 2

+ CallumGrant888 on June 10th, 2014 at 11:38 pm said:

I have been e-mailed a code but when I try to download it just takes me to the signing up webpage

+ erhanfr12 on June 11th, 2014 at 2:07 am said:

i received a code to play the beta but i dont own a copy of battlefield 4 so is it even possible for me to download the beta, if so could you explain how?

+ GOUDAHELL on June 11th, 2014 at 2:46 am said:

I signed up for the beta about 25 hours ago, can someone tell me when i can expect to get an email, or if im going to at all. This wait is painful. Thanks

+ Ice77250 on June 11th, 2014 at 3:29 am said:

erhanfr12 apparement tu ne peut pas, il te faut le jeux battlefield 4.

pour ma part j’ai le jeux mais je n’ai toujours pas reçut de clé beta.

erhanfr12 apparently you can not, you must play the battlefield 4.

For my part I have games but I still have not received beta key.

+ ipot_04 on June 11th, 2014 at 8:06 am said:

didn’t make it through, haven’t received any codes nor email from EA.

+ Eowaril on June 11th, 2014 at 9:51 am said:

This says Closed Beta – whats the stance on the share button? don’t fancy being banned but would also like to share gameplay :)

+ bearman220 on June 11th, 2014 at 12:06 pm said:

i got a key how do i sign up?

+ TStorli on June 11th, 2014 at 9:57 am said:

I got a e-mail from EA, where they say I got in to the closed beta, they also gave me a beta-key to BF:H, but I can’t find out where I can download it….

+ BigDog55 on June 11th, 2014 at 4:53 pm said:

I went and signed up before I heard the rest of the directions about how to get the instant access by going to the overview tab on BF4 on your PS4 and registered on the EA website and I’m still waiting for a code.

+ Blaze624 on June 11th, 2014 at 5:28 pm said:

I for one, signed up for the waiting list before the E3 session even started, I happened upon it while on the website so I thought why not. Some of these people are saying that they signed up the moment it was announced at E3 and are saying they got a code soon after! This confuses me. I’m not going to be like the other people and whine and complain and tell you how many battlefield games I’ve purchased, and all that hoopla, because I knew this was a closed beta and that my chances of getting in were slim to none. Will continue to check my inbox just in case.

+ neon74 on June 11th, 2014 at 5:47 pm said:

Yup since 1942,pre orders,premium,multiple copies for different platforms kicked in the nuts no beta for me. :(

+ gdef93 on June 11th, 2014 at 6:18 pm said:

hello I received a beta code but when i apply it in ps4 playstation store it says it either wrong or no longer valid, what gives? is there a restriction to certain countries??

+ victorng34 on June 11th, 2014 at 7:07 pm said:

Hi. I received a code in my e-mail, but when I press the link in the e-mail that says “GET STARTED”, it takes me back to the page where I entered my information to receive the code. For PS4, where do I enter the code to start downloading the beta? Thanks.

+ GOUDAHELL on June 11th, 2014 at 11:25 pm said:

Hey Vincent, I signed up for the beta nearly 2 days ago and i haven’t gotten an email yet. I was wondering if there’s a chance i could still get it. Also, are you sending emails to people in order or are you picking people based on their general info?

+ TheHawk365 on June 12th, 2014 at 12:31 am said:

Nearly 2 days have gone by do I still have a chance or should I give up :( I’m annoyed because I’ve been playing battlefield since battlefield 2 so I think veterans or premium members should get first shot and I hope I get a code :( !!!!!!

+ narkon28 on June 12th, 2014 at 4:29 am said:

I have a beta key buit dont kmow how to redeem it. Anyone have an idea?
P.s. It´s for ps4

+ fraser_reid on June 12th, 2014 at 6:14 am said:

i’ve been sent a key but its telling me its already been used. very confused :(

+ PixelProV1 on June 12th, 2014 at 6:35 am said:

Im Trading BF Hardline beta 4 destiny alpha etc PixelProV1 @ psn, i already have the beta from bf4 disc link so trading for another beta or alpha. Already have destiny beta, doom and the crew pc closed

+ isLopoke on June 12th, 2014 at 7:31 am said:

I received my email saying that I’m in the closed BETA but when I input the code it says that it’s either incorrect or invalid!? What gives…? I received the email from work was so excited so I rushed home only to find out that when I input the code this is what I’ll get…….c’mon man……that is soooo NOT COOL!!!

+ Alexiel-FR on June 12th, 2014 at 7:35 am said:

same here, just receveid the code for the beta, code doesnt work on the web sony store… maybe it will work later… i dunno… does anyone had the same issue with the code being not valid ?
is there a solution ?

+ Alexiel-FR on June 12th, 2014 at 7:45 am said:

i know the solution, actuallly, i own multiple PSN account, i try this code with my french account, but with my US account it worked, so to use the code properly, look at what mail adress you received it, and then log in to your PSN account with the same mail adress.
enjoy xD

+ shadowrush97 on June 12th, 2014 at 2:37 pm said:

Kinda sad I didn’t get in yet.Oh well. I’ve been really excited about since I found a page on the Battlefield wiki months ago about some cops and robbers game. Didn’t even know there was the instant access till today. Regardless, this is on my list of games to buy this year.

+ rappepappe on June 13th, 2014 at 5:29 am said:

I WHANT THE BETA SO ****ING HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ matt-ambz34 on June 13th, 2014 at 11:30 am said:

Well I signed up for the beta it says it was added to my media folder on my account but nothing is there can anybody help me

+ Acnehead on June 13th, 2014 at 11:37 pm said:

I got the email saying that I got a spot into the beta but it didn’t have the code on the email and I’ve waited a day for this email please help.

+ Acnehead on June 13th, 2014 at 11:38 pm said:

I got an email saying that I got into the beta but when I looked through the email it didn’t have the code…HELP!

+ Devainne on June 14th, 2014 at 2:08 am said:

I have same problem as you Acnehead. Feels like a huge troll lol

+ Dan-Ger597 on June 14th, 2014 at 5:09 pm said:

It seems funny that
Ive bought 1942, BC2, BF3, BF4, Premium for BF3 and BF4 and Ive preordered Hardline, yet im mostly likey never gonna recieve a beta key. Oh well I can keep I play Destiny beta, O wait I never got a code for that either. $440 NZD put in a gaming franchise and I cant even get access to a beta for their new game. Lossing faith in Battlefield

+ ELOCARLIE on June 14th, 2014 at 7:00 pm said:

Hey guys. A guy on youtube has found a way to get into the hardline beta without an email. it worked for me in pc so i think it’ll work for you guys. heres the link.
http:// www. battlefield. com/ en_GB/ hardline/ beta

+ Luigi_Biscotti on June 15th, 2014 at 8:35 am said:

I signed up for beta 1 minute after my brother, he got the code almost a week ago and i still dont have mine. What are the criterias for obtaining a code?

+ slayer-man777 on June 15th, 2014 at 3:20 pm said:

I just got my PS4 does anyone have a code for Destiny Or BF Hardline pleaaaaaaaase anyone if u do inbox it thru ps4 thnx appreciate it

+ sociopath021 on June 17th, 2014 at 1:48 am said:

Is the beta only available in SOME countries like destiny alph and if so is new zealand included?

+ TRIGGslip87 on June 18th, 2014 at 2:31 pm said:

hey don’t know if this can help but ebay and amazon are seling the codes for cheap if your willing to take the chance and try it you mite be able to still get in. my buddy is going to try it and ill get back with you all …… as for me im in!!!! good luck guys .

+ otakuman706 on June 29th, 2014 at 7:25 pm said:

Would have loved to get a ps3 (I hope to have a ps4 soon, but idk for sure) or PC code, but I ended up hospitalized during most of the time when regs were open. Other than that I might’ve had a chance or two, either before or maybe after, but I was too sick :(
Battlefield is one of my favorite series, so I’m still gonna try all I can to apply the next time around, so fingers crossed. Haha
I’ve had good, or at least ok luck with beta tests in the past, so maybe something’ll work out if I keep my eyes peeled, stay positive, and try whatever I can.

Anyway congrats to everyone who made it in, and best of luck to those who are either on the list, or hoping to apply later :)

P.S. Long time since I last posted- haven’t done it much since the G.A.P was ‘disbanded’ (or whatever they called its elimination/changes etc.) but aside from moving, and various family issues I hope to become active once again in the next month, or two.

+ avluis on June 9th, 2014 at 4:46 pm said:

Unfortunately PSN crashed, along with that announcement, so registered on the website instead, nothing yet. Ah well.

+ i_Rebel90z on June 9th, 2014 at 4:49 pm said:

I see it on the live tile but it takes me to the web browser..Why? and I never received an email for beta.

Vincent Vukovic's Avatar

+ Vincent Vukovic on June 10th, 2014 at 11:17 pm said:

Once the direct access limit has been reached, you’ll be taken to a web page where you can sign up to participate in the Beta. Doing this will put you on a waiting list.

+ LETmeDOPEyou on June 9th, 2014 at 4:49 pm said:

@avluis same here, though before it crashed it already said all the instant access beta keys were taken.

+ i_Rebel90z on June 9th, 2014 at 4:53 pm said:

I registered 3 minutes after the announcements……and 3 times after that and have still not received anything.

Vincent Vukovic's Avatar

+ Vincent Vukovic on June 10th, 2014 at 11:19 pm said:

A lot of people showed interest to be a part of the closed Beta. Since you signed up, you have been put on a waiting list. Did you by any chance recently receive a code?

+ Bmf7364 on June 9th, 2014 at 4:57 pm said:

Took 2 hours for me to get it on PS4, 4 for PC…

+ jaumbitus on June 9th, 2014 at 4:57 pm said:

Why the link takes me to BF3’s beta?

+ M-Easy on June 9th, 2014 at 5:02 pm said:

Doesn’t work for me either. It says its closed. I’ve played BF4 more than any other game since launch, thanks a lot DICE.

+ Fusion13 on June 9th, 2014 at 5:02 pm said:

I’m shameless. Please get me a beta code Sony :)

PS4 of course ;)

+ jorge197 on June 9th, 2014 at 5:07 pm said:

Sucks cuz i was there trying to download it as soon as they said it was on the PS4 to download but keep getting error code E-8200011A every time i try to download it, now its saying “This content cannot be selected at this time” when i sat here for like 3 hours to download it. And why say to download a beta when battlefield tweeted this “#BFHardline Beta Update: PS4 access closed for the day,” one hour ago. and it cannot be downloaded???
Thanks Anyways!!

+ melka_ashur on June 9th, 2014 at 5:07 pm said:

Loved this announcement! And loved that the Beta is PC and PlayStation ONLY! :) Tough break Xbox

Vincent Vukovic's Avatar

+ Vincent Vukovic on June 10th, 2014 at 11:06 pm said:

Happy to hear! Have you have the opportunity to try the game yet?

+ jorge197 on June 9th, 2014 at 5:09 pm said:

here’s the link they did not put up on post for the beta, http:// www. battlefield. com/ en_GB/ hardline/ beta

+ kmg90 on June 9th, 2014 at 5:27 pm said:

jorge197, I’m in the same boat as you, went to my PS4 immediately upon seeing Adam Boyes announce how you could get in the beta via the PS4 main menu and “got in” with 84% of the codes left, now it says I have instant access but receive the same errors when I try to download it.

+ jorge197 on June 9th, 2014 at 5:30 pm said:

@kmg90 yeah sucks but i think they will open it up again because its still there, lets up.

+ Naberios on June 9th, 2014 at 5:31 pm said:

Sony/DICE, this was some pretty awful handling of content release on your part. Really pathetic. Why does it show that I have instant access to this beta, but when I try to actually access it it says “This content cannot be selected at this time”??? Get your crap together!

+ MYAIRSPACE on June 9th, 2014 at 5:37 pm said:

:( I believe I was too late. Now it makes me register on the browser.

Vincent Vukovic's Avatar

+ Vincent Vukovic on June 10th, 2014 at 11:21 pm said:

Please make sure to sign up – if you’re lucky, you may grab a spot once we open up the Beta to more players!

+ Haskell420 on June 9th, 2014 at 5:37 pm said:

got mine within 5 minutes…download took 12 more!

Vincent Vukovic's Avatar

+ Vincent Vukovic on June 10th, 2014 at 11:21 pm said:

Have you had the chance to play the game yet? If so, what did you think about it?

PAGE 1 2