Far Cry 4

PlayStation at E3 2014: Watch it Live

Sid Shuman's Avatar + Posted by Sid Shuman on Jun 09, 2014 // Senior Manager, Social Media

Here’s a schedule of today’s PlayStation LiveCast segments! Tune in at e3.playstation.com.

Day 3
12:15 PM Secret Ponchos
12:45 PM Hohokum
1:00 PM Counter Spy
1:20 PM Killzone Shadow Fall: Intercept
1:45 PM Skylanders Trap Team
2:00 PM Road Not Taken

It’s almost time! Watch PlayStation livestream E3 worldwide over four double-stuffed days, kicking off with tonight’s PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference (available in nine languages!) at 5:45pm Pacific/8:45pm Eastern. Don’t miss out — it’s one of the biggest events on the annual PlayStation calendar.

Then, starting Tuesday, June 10th at noon Pacific Time, we’ll kick off three days of our PlayStation LiveCast show featuring copious gameplay demos, new trailer, and developer interviews for 40+ upcoming PS4, PS Vita, and PS3 games.

You’ll find the livestream right here on PlayStation.Blog, PlayStation.com, Ustream, Nico Nico on PS Vita, and our brand-spanking-new PS4 E3 Live app that’s available now on the US PlayStation Store for PS4 users. Keep tabs on PlayStation’s YouTube page, too, to watch press conference highlights and archives of all the week’s LiveCast game previews.

Here’s the full live schedule; set those alarms and bookmarks!

Monday, June 9th | PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference | 5:45pm Pacific Time
Tuesday, June 10th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 12:00pm to 6:00pm Pacific Time
Wednesday, June 11th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 4:00pm Pacific Time
Thursday, June 12th | PlayStation LiveCast show | 10:00am to 3:00pm Pacific Time

Oh, and we could use your help! After watching tonight’s PlayStation E3 2014 Press Conference, leave your follow-up questions in the comments below. Who knows? We may pose your question to developers live starting tomorrow. We’ll be snagging questions from Twitter too, so it will pay to follow along live at @PlayStation.

312 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 7

+ Hefestus91 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:06 am said:

Wow! So insightful XD

+ PanTheMan16 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:12 am said:

Hey Sid, sorry to keep buggin’, but I don’t know which of these posts you follow, sooo I just want to know if You know yet if the E3 Press Conference will be made available to download from the PS Store later. This is super important to me since my connection is too slow to stream the live show in HD. Pleeease find out!

+ Ragna0088 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:26 am said:

What about thw Vita-only owners that wanna watch E3 from their Vita and not a PC or TV?Where’s the support?

+ Ragna0088 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:27 am said:

And please let us change our PSN names.I never planned on using this account for anything,but my PSP.Turns out I went digital with my PSP and didn’t wanna lose what I bought,so I stuck with this.

+ CaruthK on June 9th, 2014 at 6:28 am said:

I’m going to be working tonight so I won’t be watching it. I really, really want to, but I’m not calling out even if I really want to lmaooo

+ CaruthK on June 9th, 2014 at 6:30 am said:

@Rgna0088 If you pull up the website I think you might be able to watch it streaming from there. Only bad part is if its coded in Flash you are not going to see it but if its in HTML5 you are golden.

+ jose213jose on June 9th, 2014 at 6:34 am said:

were is the video player?

+ colef10 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:43 am said:

inFAMOUS VITA, Last Guardian, PS Now, Project Morpheus, Second Son DLC, PS4 price drop, The Order gameplay, The Last of Us Remastered gameplay/release date, Driveclub gameplay, Uncharted trailer, Beast Souls, PaRappa the Rapper, Twisted Metal, Sony Bend, Destiny everything, God of War?, PS4/Vita Bundle, GTA San Andreas Stories Vita exclusive, weeeeeeeee!, Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy, E3.

+ colef10 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:44 am said:

“insert facepalm” I forgot soooooo much

+ PanTheMan16 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:51 am said:

Ragna, you’re ridiculous for pretending that your preferred choice is a 5″ screen. The ONLY reason you might watch from Vita is because you want to tell people you did it. But guess what; no one is impressed by that. It’s not cool. You will watch from a PC or TV and love it. End of.

+ PanTheMan16 on June 9th, 2014 at 6:55 am said:

If a poser, Vita-only owner watches it at all.

+ JuggleMan on June 9th, 2014 at 6:56 am said:

@2 PanTheMan, I believe IGN will be recording the press conferences as well as all the segments of their live show. They said that once a segment is over, you can click on it from their live show schedule and it will replay the segment. Go here: http://www.ign.com/events/e3

+ SiloEyes on June 9th, 2014 at 12:08 pm said:

I’ll be watching from the theater in Santa Monica! Can’t. Freaking. Wait!

+ ossiecastro5 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:11 pm said:

I look forward for tonight’s show. Good luck!

+ KIDIZNYCE on June 9th, 2014 at 12:15 pm said:

I’ll be watching with my lady at the cinemas in Manhattan!! LONG LIVE PLAYSTATION!!

+ PANDA_Rage209 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:22 pm said:

Cant wait until it starts. #PS3ForLife

+ zamora345 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:27 pm said:

Will it be streaming on ps3 too?

+ lelopes_gmail on June 9th, 2014 at 12:39 pm said:

PanTheMan16, you are ridiculous…I’am a vita only owner, and want to watch it from my vita for the convinience…Grow up…

+ ANGRA2121 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:40 pm said:

Brazil can wait too!! we gonna crash the MS conference!

+ Butters360 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:41 pm said:

I’ll be at the theater and I’m STOKED!

+ Gerardo042196 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:45 pm said:

Can you watch it with the Live events app thing on PS3?
Can you watch it on the PS Vita? How come there is a app to watch it on PS4 but not on PS3? Did Sony forgot about the PS3?

+ Clocktowe015 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:58 pm said:

+ Clocktowe015 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:59 pm said:

@ Sid, Please have fun at E3 :)

+ Clocktowe015 on June 9th, 2014 at 12:59 pm said:

WOW!!!

+ Clocktowe015 on June 9th, 2014 at 1:00 pm said:

Hi, I Care about you

+ no9dream on June 9th, 2014 at 1:01 pm said:

Wow. There are fewer ways to watch this E3 event every year. My only access to the internet is the PS3 and my Sony Internet TV, neither of which work on any of these provided links. The theater in my city, San Diego. sold out very quickly. So my options are limited. Why not show this on the PS3 event viewer, or on PS Home like in past years? Seems odd that you can’t watch the Sony conference and presentations from most of Sony’s devices.

Thanks to JuggleMan for posting the IGN link. That seems to work for me.

+ TANKMURDER on June 9th, 2014 at 1:04 pm said:

tune in to gagordernetwork.com mondays 9-11 my guy beliefineed and myself host a weekly show dedicated to VIDEO GAMES

+ naruto9876__ on June 9th, 2014 at 1:12 pm said:

after the show is over is it going to get uploaded onto the PS store like last years did?

+ YOCDUB on June 9th, 2014 at 1:23 pm said:

Did the EA Battlefield Hardline announcement crash the Sony PS4 network? Nothing live is loading anymore since it went live.

+ afrofunfna on June 9th, 2014 at 1:26 pm said:

PS4 store is offline for maintenance. ETA?

+ Clocktowe015 on June 9th, 2014 at 1:33 pm said:

Sony, Please fix PSN, How can we play Battlefield Hardline? if your servers are down ):

+ Clocktowe015 on June 9th, 2014 at 1:34 pm said:

PSN IS DOWN ):

+ Dayed on June 9th, 2014 at 1:36 pm said:

LET US CHANGE OUR HOME SCREEN BACKGROUNDS. SERIOUSLY THE BLUE SCREEN GOT OLD MONTHS AGO AND BRING AVATARS BACK TO THE PS STORE HOW HARD ARE THOSE 2 FEATURES TO BRING THEY WERE BOTH ON PS3!!

+ CatatonicAlex on June 9th, 2014 at 1:49 pm said:

I wonder if they’ll completely ignore the vita this year.
That would be great. Wouldn’t it?

+ GRIM__REAFER on June 9th, 2014 at 1:54 pm said:

Bring some games back from the 90s, games that made the PlayStation fun.
Some real Resident Evil and another Syphon Filter, Crash Bandicoot was also fun.

+ empratorZ on June 9th, 2014 at 2:05 pm said:

how much time left for livestream guys !? pleas answer

+ Tjoeb123 on June 9th, 2014 at 2:14 pm said:

@PanTheMan16

You know, it’s his choice. Even though I have a PS3, I PREFER playing on my PS Vita. Why? Better quality screen, I can use headphones, and game anywhere. Screw iOS and Android (for gaming). Plus, I think some games just work better on PS Vita than on consoles. I can’t stand people who attack others just for stating their opinions and preferences.

There are people who legitimately enjoy handhelds and consoles. @Ragna0088 and I are 2 of them. Plus, not everyone can afford a next-gen console, so the Vita would be the next best thing.

@34 (CatatonicAlex)

I see your sarcasm. No, no it wouldn’t be great. Seriously though, I’d also like to see Sony talk about a few entertainment features too, and not forget the Vita. I’d also like to see a surprise FW update (for the Vita) tonight, too.

+ RCU005 on June 9th, 2014 at 2:16 pm said:

Don’t failed us Sony! One conference was average and the other mediocre. Please give us the best conference of E3!

+ ATES on June 9th, 2014 at 2:20 pm said:

Hoping for a win from the Rangers tonight and a kick ass E3 from Sony.

+ danestin_ on June 9th, 2014 at 2:24 pm said:

As we’re playstation fans and especially uncharted series, We hope ND release the Fourth game of it with special MP that is better than 2 & 3… Pleeeeeease listen to us I played em thousands of hours and really enjoyed
Guerilla Studio made KZ shadow fall so pleease ND … Follow them..

+ tommyvercetti389 on June 9th, 2014 at 2:28 pm said:

this might sound crazy but im gona try to watch from my wii u lol

+ Gay_Angel on June 9th, 2014 at 2:29 pm said:

I wonder if PS Home will have the stream running and/or have an E3 space, I do hope so!

+ TrueRadiantFree on June 9th, 2014 at 2:55 pm said:

@41 That’s awesome! Wii U and PS4 ftw! hahaha

+ DsSGame on June 9th, 2014 at 2:55 pm said:

I wish you guys would stream on Twitch instead of ustream. It’s not lading for me since I think it’s blocked at work.

+ Kuya_Hyuuga on June 9th, 2014 at 2:57 pm said:

NicoNico is having problems……so yea.

+ saintaqua on June 9th, 2014 at 2:57 pm said:

I’m sure you will, but please do better than MS…their offerings were so blah!

+ LeiFangFan85 on June 9th, 2014 at 3:01 pm said:

I wish you guys the best of luck at E3. Keep up the good work!:D

+ xMyztic_RougeX on June 9th, 2014 at 3:08 pm said:

SONY THE HYPE!!!! :D

+ kira2629 on June 9th, 2014 at 3:20 pm said:

Can`t wait

+ I_Speak_Jive84 on June 9th, 2014 at 3:24 pm said:

Hoping to get home from work on time to see it; can’t wait!

PAGE 1 2 3 7