Minecraft PS4

Diablo III PS4 Exclusive PlayStation Content Detailed

Lylirra's Avatar + Posted by Lylirra on Jun 10, 2014 // Community Manager, Diablo III

Prepare your couch and gather your closest friends, because on August 19th, Diablo III: Reaper of Souls — Ultimate Evil Edition will unleash Death itself on PS4s around the world.

Today, we’re also excited to announce that players who take the fight for Sanctuary to their big screen TV on PS3 and PS4 will also enjoy exclusive content based on two popular PlayStation games.

The Last of Us Nephalem Rift

Get ready to endure and survive, nephalem. For the Ultimate Evil Edition, we’ve teamed up with Naughty Dog to create a unique Nephalem Rift inspired by their award-winning The Last of Us. Featuring hand-picked environments from the Diablo III universe and an ominous yellow spore effect, this randomized dungeon level is sure to awaken the survivor in us all.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls -- Ultimate Evil Edition

Oh! And did we mention the monsters? The Last of Us Nephalem Rift is teeming with a series of ravenous creatures modeled after the infamous Stalker, Clicker, and Bloater infected.

Shadow of the Colossus Transmog Set

Raise thy sword by the Light! In addition to The Last of Us Nephalem Rift, the Ultimate Evil Edition will also include a PlayStation exclusive that pays homage to a gaming classic.

Players who purchase Ultimate Evil Edition for PS4 and PS3 will be rewarded with the “Guise of the Colossi,” a unique set of transmogrification plans that unlock six armor appearances inspired by the influential PS2 game, Shadow of the Colossus. These striking appearances will be available to all six larger-than-life classes.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls -- Ultimate Evil Edition

Please note that this exclusive content cannot be transferred to other platforms and will require you to connect to the PlayStation Network to redeem.

The fate of Sanctuary rests in your hands, heroes. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls — Ultimate Evil Edition will be out before summer’s end. Steel yourself for the glorious demon onslaught ahead!

25 Comments

+ DarkStar83x on June 10th, 2014 at 9:43 pm said:

Remind me not to go to that area when it’s dark outside…

+ Nethwarang on June 10th, 2014 at 10:12 pm said:

Its a shame we cant transfer our toons from D3 ROS pc/mac into the ps4 version…. That will help alot… Cos i will not buy this game n start all over again… No ty.

+ Bigbadwolfe143 on June 10th, 2014 at 10:17 pm said:

Can’t wait and I think this will be a fun addition to what looks like an already great game.

+ Amnalehu on June 10th, 2014 at 10:18 pm said:

Great news! I played the PS3 demo and could not put it down! I’m really looking forward to getting back in to Diablo on PS4. And to think, I thought I wouldn’t be seeing those clickers anytime soon!

+ italodancemp3 on June 10th, 2014 at 10:49 pm said:

NO VITA AGAIN?

Sony is dead to US

hackers on the way……

;(

+ Drew_Croft on June 10th, 2014 at 11:11 pm said:

When is this out again?

+ EvoAnubis on June 11th, 2014 at 2:37 am said:

As much as I loved the demo for Diablo 3 on the PS3, I had decided to wait for the Ultimate Evil Edition on the PS4. It was a tough call, but now I’m even more glad that I did. I’m pretty sure this game can get me from August to early 2015 all by itself; can’t wait to play it!

+ Santar- on June 11th, 2014 at 2:55 am said:

Will the console version of Reaper of Souls have the anniversary boost?
I really hope it does not, I thought the loot dropped often enough on ps3.

+ Frodomec on June 11th, 2014 at 4:38 am said:

D3 on Vita would be nice, btw.

Got the PC version.

+ letherclad on June 11th, 2014 at 5:07 am said:

The first thing I did when I got home from the Playstation E3 Experience event was preorder this game. I am very excited for dungeon based on The Last of Us.

+ AirMaxPenny on June 11th, 2014 at 5:48 am said:

Will this be a day 1 digital release? I see you have pre-orders up now that come out in over a year (if they come out), but this gem isn’t listed anywhere.

+ iREVOLTER on June 11th, 2014 at 5:55 am said:

So do we need to buy D3 UE on PS3? Or we can upgrade from Standard Edition ?

+ Strangeheaven on June 11th, 2014 at 6:43 am said:

@6

Read the description above, there you will find your release date.

+ Vinland_Krauser on June 11th, 2014 at 6:45 am said:

D3 is on sale right now, it would be awesome if there was some upgrade offer for the Ultimate Evil Edition.

+ jluvsc on June 11th, 2014 at 7:21 am said:

Is it true Sony confirmed no audio cds, mp3s, 3d blurays, dlna, and bluetooth remotes for the ps3 ar e3? Or is it, as some suggest, an active decision to ignore these features in lieu of Sony’s paid services?

+ StealthReborn– on June 11th, 2014 at 8:46 am said:

Will this version be available to pre-order for PS3 on the PSN store? I prefer my games digital. =)

+ stlthriot on June 11th, 2014 at 9:04 am said:

Can’t wait for this!

+ LordRaoh on June 11th, 2014 at 10:09 am said:

I need the ability to upgrade to PS4 after purchasing the PS3 version. This is why I hate buying digital, you can’t sell or trade toward an upgrade. When I eventually trade in my PS3 toward a second PS4 I will then lose all my PS3 purchases.

Not going to keep buying the same game over and over.

+ SapientiaXIII on June 11th, 2014 at 12:37 pm said:

Interest is piqued. :O

+ tusunami on June 11th, 2014 at 1:21 pm said:

Now this is how you include exclusive content worthy to play by gamers I really want to play this now and with the E3 sale I seen for this game. I’m trying to hold off on buying this and get the PS4 version but that sale is tempting.

+ GoldenShaka on June 11th, 2014 at 4:26 pm said:

I totally understand people who likes digital version over physical, but someone who just want to play the complete game why is having so much trouble deciding between ps3 and ps4? The content is the same, yes, there is an Ultimate edition for PS3 (at least physical edition for what i know) and it costs $40.

+ Welmosca on June 12th, 2014 at 1:34 am said:

Ha collaborations like these in games are really awesome….nice job.

+ tictac_ns on June 12th, 2014 at 5:19 am said:

If I get the PS4 version, will I still be able to play with my friends who are using a PS3?

I am looking forward to many more hours of destroying demons :-)

+ luvtoseek on June 12th, 2014 at 11:32 am said:

Awesome news! (=

+ Matrix_Lion on June 13th, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

I’ve never played any of the Diablo games.