No Man's Sky

New Destiny Trailer Revealed at E3

DeeJ's Avatar + Posted by DeeJ on Jun 10, 2014 // Community Manager, Bungie

Hey there, PlayStation.

It’s been an exciting week for us in Los Angeles, preparing the Sony booth for some competitive hands-on action. Before those doors swing wide, we’ll begin with a journey through space and time. Learn about the end of everything, and a new beginning.

“From the ruins of humanity’s past, Guardians rise. To defend our home. To explore our lost worlds. To give us hope.”

This is just the beginning. Stay tuned for more from E3. Thank you so much for watching!

23 Comments

+ MoroseManiac on June 10th, 2014 at 11:08 am said:

Great!
Can’t wait to play the alpha this week.

+ JimmyHACK on June 10th, 2014 at 11:08 am said:

DeeJ is one happy warlock.

+ Boyanime010 on June 10th, 2014 at 12:08 pm said:

Destiny looks SO AWESOME

+ jluvsc on June 10th, 2014 at 1:30 pm said:

Is it true the ps4 is not powerful enough to run audio cds, mp3s, 3d blurays, dlna, and bluetooth remotes? Or is it, as some suggest, an active decision to ignore these features in lieu of Sony’s paid services?

+ KoldStrejke on June 10th, 2014 at 1:37 pm said:

damn didn’t look as good as the first trailers they played for us months ago.

+ Matrix_Lion on June 10th, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

This game has been a buy for me since the beginning.

+ Bad_Brains on June 10th, 2014 at 2:06 pm said:

Have had this game preordered since it was announced. I cannot wait for this to come out. So excited!

+ warezIbanez on June 10th, 2014 at 2:38 pm said:

@4 It’s probably due to lack of staff on their firmware team- consider that they have to manage the User Interface for PS3, Vita, and PS4 (and I’m guessing Playstation TV may have a variant of the Vita’s UI.) Oh, and I’m pretty sure they worked on ShareFactory.

Anyway, I’m pretty stoked for Destiny now… well, moreso than ever before. If you’re needing a fireteam for the journey ahead, check out the Rebel Alliance- we’ll be exploring as much as we can! Check out the site- RebelAllianceClan (dot) com .

+ jimmyfoxhound on June 10th, 2014 at 3:28 pm said:

I was kind of on the fence about the game (esp since I don’t have a PS4 yet) but when i saw the Destiny bundle with the white PS4 I went all in!! XD Hope the game is good!

+ WHITE_PR on June 10th, 2014 at 4:08 pm said:

Destiny I’m Ready! hope I get the Alpha :)

+ viceforce on June 10th, 2014 at 5:24 pm said:

Went to the E3 Experience. I am guaranteed an Alpha on Thursday. I can’t wait.

+ RICKDOEZ on June 10th, 2014 at 7:15 pm said:

the login for the beta is not working for early access

+ CommandingTiger on June 11th, 2014 at 9:14 am said:

There’s a ton of exclusive stuff for the PS4 version.
Nicely done.

+ saab01 on June 12th, 2014 at 10:21 am said:

Nice hopefully I will get a chance to play this on the weekend hopefully a code will be sent soon. Also what about the beta that was supposed to come out this summer still haven’t heard anything new. I already signed up a long time ago on the bungie site and I haven’t received any email about anything yet.

+ DragonIrons on June 12th, 2014 at 5:46 pm said:

Unless I missed DeeJ mentioning it at E3, I still haven’t seen one of the more important questions answered. Will PS3 players and PS4 players be able to play together, or will we be on separate servers? I still don’t know which version to get, but if I get the PS3 version I won’t have to bother with getting Plus and I can put that 50 bucks to something else……

ALSO, I saw somewhere someone said you can only chat with …. squadmates. I seriously hope they were referring to voice chat. It’s an MMO, if I can’t use a KB and talk to whoever I run into without constantly making squads to chat……… lol

+ DragonIrons on June 12th, 2014 at 5:51 pm said:

And #4… you’re a dolt. You actually think the PS4… the PS4!!! isnt’ powerful enough to read a CD disc or play a MP3 or a Blueray? They just havent’ gotten around to implementing those things yet….. There’s more important things to work on, like games and the new stuff like Share Factory.

The PS3 didnt’ have much when it launched either, things were added in later. These things will be added in later to the PS4. If you want to play music, use your frackign phone, or MP3 player, or PS3 or whatever…. >.> Use your PS3 to play bluerays (unless you were dumb enough to get rid of it).

+ DragonIrons on June 12th, 2014 at 5:52 pm said:

ugh, I wish you could edit posts……… or go spend $60 or w/e on a cheap blueray player at walmart for the time being…..

+ TrimexH on June 13th, 2014 at 10:28 am said:

Realyyyy need to know the size of the digital version so i can dedide if i buy the digital or the physical copy of DESTINYYY …

+ dragonvskira on June 13th, 2014 at 10:35 am said:

+ dragonvskira on June 13th, 2014 at 10:35 am said:

+ dragonvskira on June 13th, 2014 at 10:36 am said:

Will Destiny feature split co-op? And if so, will we be able to play online with our split screen partners???

+ DragonIrons on June 13th, 2014 at 3:45 pm said:

Trime, unless you’re buying the PS3 version, there’s no point to your question. PS4 is mandatory installs, digital OR disc you’re still installing the same size.

And dragonvskira…. there’s no split screen co-op, it’s an online MMO.

+ DragonIrons on June 14th, 2014 at 10:51 am said:

Wow DeeJ really? I asked on here AND tweeted you and you don’t bother answering important questions? Will PS3 and PS4 players be playing together or not? Does the PS3 version look as good as the PS4? Then there’s:

Is it that hard to answer a couple questions?