Driveclub

Only on PlayStation Sale Starts Tomorrow

Chieh Chen's Avatar + Posted by Chieh Chen on Jun 16, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Only on PlayStation Sale

Hi everyone! I know last week was a huge week for PlayStation and that there is no way that this week can match the excitement of E3, but we are going to try anyway. Starting tomorrow, we’re discounting some fantastic Worldwide Studios titles as part of our Only on PlayStation Sale. The lineup of PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games will be on sale through June 23rd.

Pick up Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition, Flower, Tearaway, Shadow of the Colossus and more PlayStation exclusives at up to 50 percent off. PlayStation Plus members get an added bonus receiving up to 75 percent off.

Here is the full lineup:

Title Original Price Sale Price PS Plus Price
Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4) $14.99 $7.49 $3.75
Flower (PS4) $6.99 $4.99 $3.49
Flower (PS3) $6.99 $4.99 $3.49
Flower (PS Vita) $6.99 $4.99 $3.49
ICO (PS3) $19.99 $9.99 $5.00
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) $29.99 $14.99 $7.50
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) $19.99 $9.99 $5.00
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) $14.99 $9.99 N/A
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction $14.99 $9.99 N/A
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) $19.99 $9.99 $5.00
Tearaway (PS Vita) $35.99 $24.99 $17.49
Twisted Metal (PS3) $19.99 $9.99 $5.00

Which of these PlayStation exclusives are you going to pick up? Let us know in the comments below.

223 Comments

PAGE 1 2 3 5

+ TYruler50 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:03 am said:

…That’s it?

+ billgoodyear on June 16th, 2014 at 7:04 am said:

Its…Kinda small. Great games though… :/

+ SCYNX on June 16th, 2014 at 7:09 am said:

Twisted metal and playstation all stars for me. Question, is Play Station All-Stars cross-buy?

+ ariasjosegames on June 16th, 2014 at 7:09 am said:

Nothing for me on this sale… (Already own the ones I like)

+ ArcaneHornet on June 16th, 2014 at 7:09 am said:

Erm wern’t a lot of these free at some stage with ps+

+ Xforsa on June 16th, 2014 at 7:09 am said:

PS4 has no games =(

+ BaneyFunny on June 16th, 2014 at 7:10 am said:

Sony are LIARS AND SCAMMERS and should go to court and in JAIL; why does ps4 still has no mp3 in games like you always promised us for years???? i hope you get lifetime sentence for consumer fraud!

+ AbbaZaba23 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

Does “N/A” mean it’s free for PSN+ subscribers?

+ Ed_Maxwell on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

No Journey?

+ nnn222 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

Nah i’ll pass this. I already own most of them and the rest aren’t worthy.

+ Tropical_Stratos on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

Two PS4 games? Ridiculous.

+ CapJSheridan on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

Was expecting something cooler

+ BuffaloNebula on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

Put Warhawk on sale, bring it back!

+ dancer1946 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:11 am said:

Nothing here for me. Another disappointing week on PSN.

+ Mawkus289 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:12 am said:

Awesome! Picking up All Stars and Tearaway!

+ Adampro123 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:12 am said:

Not a great sale. only games I’m interested in are Ratchet & Clank and they have no PS+ Discount. Come on Sony i know you can do better than this.

+ GoodyearTwins on June 16th, 2014 at 7:12 am said:

Meh…

+ jacobeid on June 16th, 2014 at 7:12 am said:

I own all of these. Not sure if I should be happy or sad…

+ Zoopy7 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:13 am said:

will PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale be a cross buy?

+ Masi_15 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:13 am said:

Hey Playstation Team

We would kindly request if the ratchet and clank collection be put up on sale…. Also if there could be a ratchet and clank sale just like the rayman sale which was very very awesome.

+ Onibokusu on June 16th, 2014 at 7:14 am said:

Did really put the same game up there 3 times just to lengthen the list? lol.

+ Wayndawind on June 16th, 2014 at 7:14 am said:

hum…. ok. i take it these are for new PS+ members? but i do need to add R&C to my o so large back log :) thanks PS+. Will Sly Cooper collection will be a cross buy? i bought PS3 HD/3D S.C. collection way back when.

+ Fardeenah on June 16th, 2014 at 7:16 am said:

meh

+ ltn2150 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:16 am said:

terrible sale…

+ iREVOLTER on June 16th, 2014 at 7:16 am said:

This sale its actually the worst PS+ Edition Applied sale I saw in years. Quite not sure what to think about it. The Only on PS Titles are just 10 ? O_o Maybe TLoU or Beyond2Souls or other recently PS Only titles should’ve been on the list.

And what tha N/A means? No PS+ discount applied or we need to wait ?

+ iXi_LAWM9STER on June 16th, 2014 at 7:19 am said:

Thats a pretty week only on playstation sale I must say.

+ CommandingTiger on June 16th, 2014 at 7:21 am said:

Games I already own, nothing for me except Dead Nation for PS4.
Also, Sony, you should focus on bringing back MP3 and Blue-Tooth Headsets back; that would be sweet.
It’d be better if we could mix our playlist with both MP3 and Music Unlimited and all games could play music in the background.

+ FifthDream on June 16th, 2014 at 7:22 am said:

I’ll grab Flower, and maybe Tearaway. Cool. :D

+ thegoods_01 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:22 am said:

There are a lot of angry people on here. Chill out already! Nobody told you to come on here and be upset. Life is good! Being positive is good! Try it out for sometime. Thanks Sony for being awesome! These are all great games!

+ Tyrannikos on June 16th, 2014 at 7:22 am said:

I find it amusing that we’re getting a sale that’s supposed to represent the strength of Sony’s exclusive titles, yet the list is so miniscule.

Either way, I’m grateful for a sale I didn’t expect. Just thought I’d have a chuckle and point that out.
Maybe I’ll finally check out PASBR.

+ OneSmartBlackBoy on June 16th, 2014 at 7:22 am said:

Great sale for me. Definitely gonna get PS All-Stars at that price. Maybe Twisted Metal as well.

+ Xman420 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:22 am said:

This is a lame, lame, lame sale.

+ BoutDemDukets on June 16th, 2014 at 7:23 am said:

Swing & a miss Sony..

Pretty much everyone either owns or has already played these games.. And way to promote the PS4.. Of the 2 PS4 games on sale one of them was Free like a month ago, and the other barely counts as a “Game”… Also I like how you put Flower on the list 3 times even though it’s a Cross-Buy.. Way to inflate the list ;)

+ vdffftg3 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:23 am said:

Ehh….. its pretty decent, ganna pick up PS all stars for sure. But idk what they mean by N/A for RAC

+ Immo4ta1 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:23 am said:

I already have most of these ….. but I don’t have Tearaway! Looking forward to grabbing that one… and happy it doesn’t take up too much space! Thanks guys and gals!

+ cronqvist on June 16th, 2014 at 7:24 am said:

Is PS All-Stars gonna be cross-buy with the PS Vita? Lately I don’t have that much time to play at home, and for that price I’m kinda interested in it.

+ starry_nights on June 16th, 2014 at 7:24 am said:

Not going to be mean like everyone, but it would be nice to see some more games on sale.

I don’t think God of War Ascension has been on sale yet. ;)

+ Vinland_Krauser on June 16th, 2014 at 7:24 am said:

Why no PS+ discount for the Ratchet games? I don’t see why they should be treated as “new” just because they are digital on the PS Store. They have been available in the EU store for some years already, not to mention Crack in Time is from 2009.

+ Gorvi on June 16th, 2014 at 7:25 am said:

Wow, I own every single one of those.

+ sekaniy on June 16th, 2014 at 7:25 am said:

LBP1 for $7.50 really? Someone can have mine. What about a sale on Lbp2 expansion packs? How about a Dlc sale for Vita games. Like all Gravity Rush and Escape plan.

+ paperwarior on June 16th, 2014 at 7:26 am said:

Alright, I’ll take PSASBR at $5, and recommend Tearaway and the R&Cs.

+ Ferio23 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:29 am said:

The coolest thing is that I bought Dead Nation for $15 two weeks ago…

+ Clantron on June 16th, 2014 at 7:29 am said:

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4) was free with PS+
ICO (PS3) was free with PS+ (already owned on disk as well)
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) was free with PS+ (arleady owned on disk as well)
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) was free with PS+
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) not interested (not to mention cheaper in stores)
Twisted Metal (PS3) not interested (also I see complaints of MP being nearly empty)
Flower already owned
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) and Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction — cannot comment on these, if free then yay! otherwise I’m not sure its worth 10 bucks a pop to me.

It wouldn’t have been bad to see LBP Vita on here, tho I really expected that one to be on PS+ IGC already. Honestly I see a lot of “Exclusives” missing on this list that are ancient by now. For instance the first 2 Uncharted games.

As a long term PS+ member this ‘sale’ also feels a bit insulting due to half of them having been free in the past.

+ ResistanceGTA on June 16th, 2014 at 7:31 am said:

Nothing for me, I own literally every game on this list.

But, some good prices on some games, especially Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, which I had the hardest time finding in the first place. Though, a decent number of these games were free for Plus over the years.

+ Stringer2355 on June 16th, 2014 at 7:31 am said:

Dead Nation Apocalypse Edition (PS4) already got this from Playstation Plus, don’t own a PS4 yet
Flower (PS4,PS3,Vita) already own, cross buy
ICO (PS3) have it from Playstation Plus
LittleBigPlanet (PS3) got this FREE from PSN hack
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PS3) tried the beta, was not feeling it.
Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (PS3) never got into franchise
Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction never got into franchise
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) bought this for $5 on a previous sale
Tearaway (PS Vita) don’t own a vita
Twisted Metal (PS3) tried the beta, was not feeling it.

+ GreatPane on June 16th, 2014 at 7:32 am said:

No Journey? No buy. Also no InFamous 2, no God of War, not even LBP2 instead of 1? Dear Sony guys, this stuff is so old basically everybody owns it. I thought this sale aims to show how great the Sony exclusive game library is? Did not succeed, disappointing.

+ BaneyFunny on June 16th, 2014 at 7:33 am said:

too many complainers here please buy a wii-u everyone

+ swimquick on June 16th, 2014 at 7:36 am said:

I will get the Ratchet games and the Team ICO games. I would have gotten God of War if it was part of this sale. Actually, there are a lot of missing games I would have considered buying.

+ TwinDad on June 16th, 2014 at 7:37 am said:

Interesting choice of games. Each one is great. I won’t say no to a sale. Sadly I have the ones I want.

+ fivexl on June 16th, 2014 at 7:39 am said:

If you missed Dead Nation for free on ps plus, this is a great price to buy it at.

PAGE 1 2 3 5