Minecraft PS4

2-for-1 Sale: 11 Two-Game Bundles on Sale This Week

Chieh Chen's Avatar + Posted by Chieh Chen on Jul 15, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

Hi everyone! Get ready to bundle with our 2-for-1 Sale, starting today after PlayStation Store publishes. We’re taking a bunch of hit games, creating 11 two-game bundles and making them available at hard-to-pass-up prices.

Get Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition and Red Dead Redemption, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD, and more amazing bundles at irresistible prices. Here’s the full lineup:

PlayStation Store 2 for 1 Sale

Bundle Original Price Sale Price
Brothers: a Tale of Two Sons (PS3)
How to Survive (PS3)
$14.99
$14.99
$14.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed (PS3)
Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PS3)
$9.99
$9.99
$9.99
Narco Terror (PS3)
Sacred Citadel (PS3)
$9.99
$9.99
$9.99
NBA JAM: On Fire Edition (PS3)
NFL Blitz (PS3)
$14.99
$14.99
$14.99
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS Vita|PSP)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (PS Vita|PSP)
$19.99
$19.99
$19.99
Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition (PS3)
Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
$29.99
$29.99
$29.99
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon / Call of Juarez Gunslinger Game Pack** (PS3) $24.99 $14.99
Babel Rising (PS3)
Outland (PS3)
$9.99
$9.99
$9.99
From Dust (PS3)
I Am Alive (PS3)
$14.99
$14.99
$14.99
Corpse Party (PS Vita|PSP)
Corpse Party: Book of Shadows (PS Vita|PSP)
$19.99
$19.99
$19.99
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker HD (PS3)
$19.99
$19.99
$19.99

**Existing bundle

That’s a lot of bundles, right? The 2-for-1 Sale runs through Monday, July 21st. Let us know which bundles you’re picking up in the comments!

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ Rezolution77 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:08 am said:

These are Horrible.

Most of these were on sale for much less.
Unless there is a PS Plus Discount, Not Interested.

+ Groenner on July 15th, 2014 at 11:09 am said:

Suikoden I and Suikoden II !!!! lol

+ o_BAD_RELIGION_o on July 15th, 2014 at 11:09 am said:

I disagree; I think this is a great sale. Will be picking up a couple bundles for sure (MGS and Bionic most likely)

+ Mighty_Paulo on July 15th, 2014 at 11:10 am said:

No deals for the PS4 again?
“Going digital” is harder every week, geez.

+ Ghostwize on July 15th, 2014 at 11:10 am said:

That Peace Walker and Ground Zeros bundle is by far the best of the bunch imo. RDR and MP3 ain’t bad either. :D

+ OtterX on July 15th, 2014 at 11:10 am said:

I would have instantly bought a Far Cry 3 and Blood Dragon combo pack. Not interested in Call of Juarez, sorry. :(

+ Borshay on July 15th, 2014 at 11:10 am said:

I’ve passed on the Corpse Party games during previous sales… might have to jump on it this time around.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on July 15th, 2014 at 6:03 pm said:

Cool! Let us know if what you decide!

+ UnholyBahamut on July 15th, 2014 at 11:13 am said:

For most of those bundles, I already own one of the games…so nothing for me this week.
Can we get a “Big in Japan sale” like EU?

+ FernandoAD on July 15th, 2014 at 11:14 am said:

PS4 bundle please ! I know that the library is short, but at least one bundle you could create .

+ Relkin43 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:16 am said:

Corpse Party! Whooohooo I’ll get to catch up on these before the new one releases :D

+ Jotamide on July 15th, 2014 at 11:16 am said:

Only PSP games for Vita. Not the most exiting sale for us to be honest.

+ playstantion on July 15th, 2014 at 11:16 am said:

Wait what? No ps4 deals? There better be a ps4 deal section later…

+ DrunkInBeauvais on July 15th, 2014 at 11:16 am said:

Hmm, the Corpse Party 2 for 1 is tempting.

+ Winscar_Shinobi on July 15th, 2014 at 11:16 am said:

You had me until metal gear solid V: Ground Zeroes PS3

Ps3 version is horrible compared to the ps4 version.

+ Pikmologist on July 15th, 2014 at 11:17 am said:

To get more of my money you are going to have to do better then that Sony. That 99 cent sale on the other hand, I bought 12 games. That was smart of you, those 12 games I probably never would of bought for face value or at all. You got a free $12 out of me, pretty much. Great sale.

But I won’t settle for things like this, I want you guys to blow my mind.

+ Yuranium on July 15th, 2014 at 11:17 am said:

Nice!! I was about to pick up Corpse Party and now they are on sale. Best timing sales ever.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on July 15th, 2014 at 6:05 pm said:

Yay! (*⌒∇⌒*)

+ deadendblues on July 15th, 2014 at 11:18 am said:

No ps4 sales again… Disappointed

+ NINEK_CRO on July 15th, 2014 at 11:19 am said:

wow this is the worst sale in entire history of sales

+ charleschannels on July 15th, 2014 at 11:19 am said:

Still waiting for amazing PS4 deals u.u

+ Skeetlejuice on July 15th, 2014 at 11:19 am said:

How about supporting current platforms.

I would have bought PS4 MGS Ground Zeroes, and Vita/PsP MGS Peacewalker

why would current users buy old games for the ps3 they plan on putting into the bedroom as a blu ray player.

I want PS4 and Vita games. Now is the time for sales on those as we wait for the fall game influx (PS4 anyways)

MaxPain and Read Dead are an ok deal. price is way too high though to be considered a good sale, especially with vanilla versions, maybe if it was complete max and complete red dead that would be a decent price.

Otherwise a rubbish flea market sale

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on July 15th, 2014 at 6:10 pm said:

Hi Skeetlejuice,

That’s a great suggestion! We considered those options, however we are restricting ourselves to offer bundles for games that are on the same platform. We thought it would be a bit presumptuous of us to expect someone to own say a PS4 and PS3 or a PS4 and PS Vita in order to take advantage of a bundle sale. Wouldn’t you agree? (⌒_⌒;)

+ StraussAKA on July 15th, 2014 at 11:20 am said:

Is this the weekly sale? if so, that’s lame. I’ve grabbed most of those games cheaper than this.
I was considering buying a 50$ card but I guess I’ll pass on that.

+ iXi_LAWM9STER on July 15th, 2014 at 11:21 am said:

Great Idea but most these games were on sale last month. Do you get it half off if you already own one of the games?

+ shuaDove on July 15th, 2014 at 11:22 am said:

Yes!! I can finally start Corpse Party for my Vita. I’ve been waiting to bite for a while. Thanks!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on July 15th, 2014 at 6:11 pm said:

Go for it shuaDove! Some seriously good scares in Corpse Party! =͟͟͞͞ =͟͟͞͞ ヘ( ´Д`)ノ Good times.

+ Phazorix on July 15th, 2014 at 11:22 am said:

If Ground Zeroes was the PS4 version I would have instantly bought it.

+ Mononon on July 15th, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Yeah…this isn’t even a sale. Nearly all of these games could have been bought separately for much less than their 2-for-1 price. Max Payne was like $5 at one point and Brothers was free. Same with GTA’s, Outland, Red Dead, NBA Jam, Blitz. Nearly everything has been free or discounted heavily at this point. This particular sale is a humongous waste of time.

+ KiLLjoY-42481 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

Hello. Ps4 owner here still playing my ps3. Not looking for sales much. Looking for games to finally come out. But why no ps4 sales? And why would i buy the ps4 version of a game i have on ps3? Better yet, why would i want to spend another $60? Why do i pay for ps plus to go online and the games im supposed to get each month dont go online? Why would i buy an indie on the ps4 when chances are it is given away for the ps plus monthly? And last but not least, if your sales reflect what the game developers want for sales, then why are the games on sale everywhere else or much cheaper priced than the ps store? Sony, people over there, you have something that sells, now please get greedy and figure out a way to make us gamers happy and get us to spend money and not call your zero marketing strategies pathetic. Thank you.

+ SnakeVNZ on July 15th, 2014 at 11:23 am said:

more PS4 sales pliz

+ VG_JUNKY on July 15th, 2014 at 11:24 am said:

YAWNNN if any of these were like $5 MIGHT find this sale interesting

+ FernandoAD on July 15th, 2014 at 11:26 am said:

@19
Don’t say things like this.I do not know how many time you follow or use sony systems. But for the newcomers its a great deal and opportunity to have some great games .

+ gemuvan on July 15th, 2014 at 11:28 am said:

Why not make price of all PS3 games like 5$ and concentrate on PS4 and Vita already? It’s time to move forward =).

+ FernandoAD on July 15th, 2014 at 11:29 am said:

sorry @19 it was a message to @18.

+ KiLLjoY-42481 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:30 am said:

By far the best sale on the list gotta be the mgs. Ground zero was alright. Kept me busy for more than two hours. But peacewalker is a great game. Anyone know if the mgs pw servers are still running? Might go play me some big boss. Yeah, already own both. Zeros way better for ps4 than 3. Waaaaaay better looking that is. So clean and sharp. Mgs some great games though.

+ Squadren_64 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:31 am said:

Again, nothin for ps4, huh? Bummer. Oh well. Destiny beta will be among us quite soon.

+ lanmao on July 15th, 2014 at 11:33 am said:

Darn! I already own too many of these (or halves of them). Some good sales for those who don’t though.

+ MrPonuraski on July 15th, 2014 at 11:33 am said:

If only Suikoden 2 was added to PS Store, then we could see a Suikoden I & II bundle!

Guys, I can playtest Suikoden 2 for free and even make you that EBOOT, if somehow the cost for it is too big the official way. /sarcasm

I hope Sony and Konami will finally get their act together and add Suikoden 2 as a PS1 Classic. We’ve been waiting for 6 years now, since Suikoden 1 was released as a PS1 Classic.

The #Suikoden2onPSStore movement actually gained some momentum, which is really great since it’s not being backed up by any gaming media outlet.

Chieh, I believe in you! (*・∀・)/♡\(・∀・*)

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on July 15th, 2014 at 6:16 pm said:

I agree MrPonuraski!

I wish I could guarantee the results we both want, but I can definitely guarantee that I am passing your word on to those here who are involved in bringing Classics to the PS Store!

Let’s do our best! ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v

+ ossiecastro5 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:33 am said:

These sales are good. But I’m saving up for other games.

+ boomstickbhg on July 15th, 2014 at 11:37 am said:

2 Bad games put together for a low price still = 2 bad games.

Same for ancient games everyone who’d want them has already played.

The IGC is gutted, the sales are getting worse and worse.

How about some PS4 sales? (10,20% off, nothing extreme even) or Vita sales?

I’ve spent more the last couple months on Xbox sales and I don’t even use it for gaming in months.

+ iXi_LAWM9STER on July 15th, 2014 at 11:41 am said:

I haven’t turn ps4 on for gaming in over a month.

+ DaniloSouza84 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:43 am said:

These are Horrible.

+ GloomK9 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:44 am said:

My PS4 just sits on a shelf waiting for destiny. This is the worst next gen development they have done yet. I understand the largest market share is old gen but there is no motivating reason to get a ps4 atm. Thank god its small otherwise I would have put it in storage. Destiny beta in two days otherwise I would have sold it.

+ DJ_Tomato on July 15th, 2014 at 11:44 am said:

Considering we had already GTA free in PS+ and Corpse Party got on sale too, from which i bought both

The bundle sales are useless.

No good sales for Vita this week

The last ones this weekend were pretty good though.

Please reconsider making another one! PSX Classics are always welcome!

+ LegendaryHero4 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:45 am said:

Final Fantasy: http://ffrk.jp/teaser/
I don’t know what it is, but bring it to PlayStation.

+ Rezolution77 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:45 am said:

Its no wonder I see so low of numbers on digital sales. :)

+ Drew_Croft on July 15th, 2014 at 11:45 am said:

Wow, these bundles are pretty badly priced.

+ Option1live on July 15th, 2014 at 11:46 am said:

No no, this is a terrible sale. I bought the Max Payne 3 collection for $7.99 a year ago and Red Dead Redemption w/Undead for $4.99 half a year ago. Blood Dragon/Call of Juarez/I Am Alive/From Dust were on sale for $3.75 not that long ago… This is a little bit shady when you consider how cheap (and how often) these games go on sale. And I’m a bit with everyone else, when does PS4 start getting good sales?

+ juuichi-11 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:46 am said:

After seeing this sale I must say: I’m a PROUD VITA OWNER! Thanks SCEA

+ CDubyahS on July 15th, 2014 at 11:47 am said:

Junk 2009 ps3 clearance need PlayStation 4 sale

+ juuichi-11 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:48 am said:

I was saving some money hoping for an One Piece release discount for plus members… but I guess now I’ll just go for the retail version.

+ razze35 on July 15th, 2014 at 11:49 am said:

Weren’t most of these games at sale before for much less than this? Some even free I think.

+ kajitsushu on July 15th, 2014 at 11:49 am said:

So… no love for the PS4… again! Really looking forward to the Store Update later today. Looking forward to not being disappointed for the I don’t know what time in the past few months, that is.

PAGE 1 2 3 4