Whew! Gamescom 2014 is behind us, but it left an abundance of new announcements in its wake. A few personal highlights: An up-close look at Bloodborne gameplay, Tearaway Unfolded coming to PS4, new videos for Driveclub and inFAMOUS First Light, the debut of Michel Ancel’s new project WiLD, the reemergence of Until Dawn (now a PS4 exclusive), Journey and The Unfinished Swan coming to PS4, and The Tomorrow Children from Q-Games.
Hohokum is finally out on PS4, PS3 and Vita, and it was a big chunk of my gaming week. It’s a beautiful, indescribable experience that I urge everyone to go into with an open mind. I also checked out the first couple hours of The Swapper, which has immediately hooked me with its clever, intimidating yet approachable puzzles. People are going to be talking about this one.
Quick Final Fantasy XIV update: Titan EX is hard. Like, really hard. I’ve probably spent close to 10 hours trying to take him out thus far, but my group always seems to wipe shortly after the adds phase. Any tips?
What are you playing?
- I’m playing: Hohokum, The Swapper, FF14
- I’m watching: Parks and Recreation
- I’m listening to: Hohokum soundtrack, Lorde
This Week’s Top 10 Posts
- Anime Sale Starts Tomorrow: Discounted Games, Movies, Shows
- Upcoming PS4 System Update to v2.00 to Add Share Play, YouTube and More to Come
- Watch the Gamescom 2014 PlayStation Conference Today
- Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel — The Power(!) of Claptrap
- Journey and The Unfinished Swan Coming to PS4
- Open-world Winter Sports Game SNOW Coming to PS4
- Introducing PS4 Exclusive WiLD
- PS4: 10 Million and Going Strong
- Diablo III on PS4: Blizzard Reveals Details on Ultimate Evil
- Counterspy: Interview with Creative Director David Nottingham
This Month’s Free PS Plus Games
Most-Watched Video of the Week