Bloodborne

Flash Sale: More than 20 Games, $10 each

Chieh Chen's Avatar + Posted by Chieh Chen on Aug 22, 2014 // Digital Distribution Manager, Sony Network Entertainment

August 2014 Flash Sale

Hi everyone! I’m excited to announce that this weekend we’ve got more than 20 games available for $9.99 each as part of our Flash Sale — starting right now! Head over to PlayStation Store to get these games on sale while you can.

Pick up BioShock Infinite, God of War Collection (PS3 and PS Vita), Metro: Last Light, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, The Sly Collection (PS3 and PS Vita) and more for $9.99 each as part of this Flash Sale. Check out the full lineup:

Title Platform Sale Price Original Price
STREET FIGHTER X TEKKEN PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $39.99
Tales of Graces f PS3 $9.99 $34.99
The Sly Collection PS Vita PS Vita $9.99 $29.99
The Sly Collection PS3 $9.99 $29.99
Wonderbook: Walking with Dinosaurs PS3 $9.99 $29.99
XCOM: Enemy Unknown PS3 $9.99 $39.99

This sale is this weekend only, so make your way over to PlayStation Store between now and Monday, August 25 at 8:00am Pacific.

PAGE 1 2 3 4

+ MapleStory on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:22 pm said:

Great sales and hopefully this’ll silence all those flash sale beggars. :P

+ JamesBlonde777 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:23 pm said:

I guess you guys don’t want us to buy any PS4 games? Also, this is disappointing for PS+ members since most of these games have already been in the IGC. Try again, please!

+ MapleStory on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:26 pm said:

@2: PS4 isn’t even a year old and you people expect sales on everything? And do you even consider the fact that a LOT of PS3 owners don’t have PS+ and can finally get a lot of those games?

Entitled gamers are the reason we can’t have nice things.

+ AlemanGC on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:27 pm said:

Mostly crap games but better than nothing ;) Cant wait for the COD sale, the Paxcon 2014 sale and the pixeljunk sale.

How about a robin williams sale?

+ Phoenix9889 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:28 pm said:

Lol someone wanted Tale of Grace F to be on sale the other day and so did I but now I have no money. I guess bad timing on my part.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:53 pm said:

Careful what you wish for… we’re watching! (⊙…⊙ )

+ Phoenix9889 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:29 pm said:

@4 There is a Robin Williams sale unless you meant that as a joke.

+ CoolCrushKilla on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:29 pm said:

BOOOORRRINGG! Still not a good sale…Most of the games are ps3…still no PS4 games and only 4 Vita games and some were on PS Plus for free! PASS!

+ xClayMeow on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:30 pm said:

Dear Sony,

Can you have a sale where every PS4 game is $1 off just so we can shut up all the whiners every time PS4 games are not included in a sale? Clearly they don’t understand that it’s less than a year old.

Yours truly,

Someone with common sense

PS. I’ve very temped by Sly Collection for Vita.

+ Chip1010 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:30 pm said:

“I guess you guys don’t want us to buy any PS4 games?”

How many games on this list do you see that are less than a year old?

+ CoolCrushKilla on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:31 pm said:

If only my expensive PS4 could play last gen games! I had a Xbox 360 and didn’t get to play most of the games in this sale. If Sony allowed the PS4 to play these games I would have probably just spent $100 on games.

+ ursinhomalvado on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:32 pm said:

Well, as a PS4 owner, I have no intention to buy any PS3 games anymore. When I see a Flash sale table, my eyes go directly to the platform’s column.

+ PainOfSarrow on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:32 pm said:

Flash sales are always the most exciting keep them mofos comming.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:54 pm said:

Fo sho

+ yovamaga on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:34 pm said:

Great sale.

Got a question do you get both version of sly collection with purchase like God of war collection?

+ purse317 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:35 pm said:

Love the idea of flash sales but log time plus members have 8 of these games already. Also why not offer the newer version of XCOM. Well either way $20 gone keep up the good work.

+ MapleStory on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:35 pm said:

@xClayMeow: I love you.

+ GalloCMSV on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:37 pm said:

Is anyone else unable to purchase the sly collection for the ps3?

I think I got the 1st one for free and now I want to buy the rest of the series…

+ thebest11_35 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:38 pm said:

Mx vs atv alive ultimate edition is still $39.99

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:39 pm said:

Thanks thebest11_35! We are on it. I will comment again when it is live.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 5:23 pm said:

MX vs ATV: Alive Ultimate Edition is now live at $9.99!

+ Mando44646 on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:42 pm said:

sorta disappointed that about half of these games have previously been free via PS+, so there is much less here than would meet the eye to buy.

However, Im probably picking up Sly and Tales

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:47 pm said:

Glad that you still found something to your liking!

+ theyanksmetswin on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:43 pm said:

Maybe some people traded their ps3 to buy a ps4 and that’s why they cry about not having any ps4 sales. I’m not one of those people though. Lol

+ c_e_g_e on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:45 pm said:

when they end the offers?

+ honkayjeezus on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:45 pm said:

Maple and Clay whining about whiners again.

Sly and God of War Collection look like good deals.

+ msmont on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:50 pm said:

Most of these have been free for plus at some time in the past. For those late comers to + I guess it’s a good deal.

GoW collection on Vita will be my only purchase. Just bought a 64GB memory card too.

+ HeadGReasE on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:51 pm said:

As A longtime PS Plus subscriber my only complaint is that DLC’s are rarely on sale. You guys give us tons of free games and game sales but the expansions or DLC for those games usually end up costing more than the actual game. I would really appreciate if you fix this issue and would love an end of summer blowout DLC sale, thank you.

+ MapleStory on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:52 pm said:

@20: If previous flash sales are any indication, the sale will most likely end by Monday (midnight).

@21: Cut me some slack, it’s been months since I’ve said anything! LOL

+ Gamer_USA- on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:53 pm said:

Sly collection or God of war collection? I just can’t seem to decide which on as I have not played either. I would get both but I don’t need one to just sit in my backlog.

+ MakoSoul on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:53 pm said:

I guess it’s good I just bought Diablo 3 for PS4. I am not interested in any of these games, and I usually love the flash sales.

+ Harerazer on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:55 pm said:

I can’t believe you greedy whiners are upset that they’re not offering PS4 games for $10. Please sell your console, you are bringing down the curve of Gamers everywhere, you losers. Believe it or not there are lots of people who just recently got a PS3 who have not had a chance to get these games on PS+. Oh, but you don’t care about anyone other than yourselves, right?

+ AlemanGC on August 22nd, 2014 at 1:58 pm said:

When is the next $0.99 flash sale?

+ SilverChainsaw13 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:01 pm said:

I might opt for Epic Mickey 2 to give it a go. As for a future sale or flash sale, I’d love to see Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable! It’s been out over a year and is still $40/digital-only though the PS3 sequel of the series came out a few months ago.

+ cheerex on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:01 pm said:

There goes all my money

+ blehh949 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:02 pm said:

Is the ps3 version of street fighter x tekken is included in the sale?

+ bonxo8480 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:03 pm said:

Awesome sale! Totally getting Lost Planet 3 and GoW for Vita. Too bad it won’t let me purchase Bioshock 2 ultimate since I got stand alone version through Plus. I would pick that up too for the add-ons.

+ NoGodsOnlyMan on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

will grab god of war on vita, sweet deal

+ glassoup on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:04 pm said:

So the sly collection and the GoW collection are not cross buy?

+ komentra on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:06 pm said:

Went to grab GOD Collection for Vita and saw that 16gb size. I even have a 64gb card and can’t justify that! Will try to find it at retail on sale.

+ Dr-Jones104 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:06 pm said:

God of War has always been crossbuy but Sly Collection you have to purchase each version separately.

+ Wario64 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:09 pm said:

komentra, GOW Collection is actually 3 GB for Vita. that size is the PS3 and Vita version combined apparently

+ Ourbloodlust on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:15 pm said:

nothing for ps4? wtf

+ Dr-Jones104 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:17 pm said:

For those wondering about God of War Collection Vita file size is its 3.1 GB and here is the break down as to why its listed as 15.5GB. Its bundled altogether
God of War I (PS3) = 5.9GB
God of War II (PS3) = 6.5GB
God of War Collection (PSVita) = 3.1GB.

+ MtalCat on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:27 pm said:

Great sale, im getting Darksiders and RE revelations.

Dont mind the haters even if you give them games for free they will complain.

+ iXi_LAWM9STER on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:27 pm said:

Are we ever going see some ps4 sales worth buying?

+ rabidninjamonky on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:33 pm said:

I wasn’t going to ever buy RE revelations because I’m still upset it never came to vita, but for $10 I might have to give in finally. @Chieh Chen Please give us Suikoden 2 on psn, and while your at it, I want Dragon Warrior 7 too!

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:58 pm said:

Believe. #Suikoden2onPSStore

+ iXi_LAWM9STER on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:36 pm said:

Is god of war collection a cross-buy?

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 3:18 pm said:

Hi iXi_LAWM9STER,

The God of War Collection is one way cross-buy for the PS Vita version. IOW:

If you buy the PS Vita version, you receive the PS Vita and PS3 versions.
    If you buy the PS3 version, you receive the the PS3 version only.

Chieh Chen's Avatar

+ Chieh Chen on August 22nd, 2014 at 4:04 pm said:

CORRECTION: the God of War Collection is cross-buy for both platforms.

+ soulbdvita on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:37 pm said:

Somebody help me. I got 4gb memory card. will i be able to play god of war ps vita collection…….

+ iXi_LAWM9STER on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:37 pm said:

This is what the sony website says for ps3 god of war collection

Additional purchase info: For one price get access to this product for BOTH PS3™ and PlayStation®Vita systems. Purchase it on one system and it’s automatically available in the PlayStation®Store on the other. Purchasing account may download item to up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems and 2 activated PS3™ systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.

+ stpfarms on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:43 pm said:

You should add (Cross Buy) to the titles that are Cross Buy. God of War Collection is Cross Buy correct?

+ eljuamposo94 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:43 pm said:

darksiders II and prototype 2 for me!!

+ iREVOLTER on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:48 pm said:

I hate SEN, because I got from PS+ Sly 1 now I can’t get the rest of the Collection! This is bs, dunno how the store works but this is not the 1st time I met such problem =( not allowing to buy the ultimate bundle or collection. Even Bioshock 2 UE can’t be bought because I own BS2. This issue is like 2 years old or more since you introduced UE to the store and because you own a simple edition you can’t get ultimate edition!

+ moecage on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:49 pm said:

I don’t think the PS4 500GB hard drive is going to hold all the games on that list….

+ Stringer2355 on August 22nd, 2014 at 2:50 pm said: