PlayStation Vue - One Punch Man

Aug 23

Aug 23

This Week in PlayStation: CounterSouls

Justin Massongill's Avatar Posted by Social Media Manager, SIEA

Diablo III Reaper of Souls: The Ultimate Evil Edition (phew!) is out now on PS4 and PS3, CounterSpy made its cross-buy, cross-save debut, we went hands-on with Far Cry 4 and Assassin’s Creed Unity, Powers picked up Sharlto Copley as Detective Christian Walker, FuturLab gave us a look at the sci-fi inspriations (and Abrams-esque lens flares) behind their upcoming dimension-shifter Velocity 2X, Warframe got a beefy new update… oh, and there’s a Flash Sale happening right now. Go!

For my fellow Eorzeans, Square Enix is holding an anniversary event for the next few weeks, and you can grab some exclusive trinkets while it’s happening (got a wind-up Shantotto last night, ohoho!). There’s a calendar of events here, if you’re into that sort of thing.

What are you playing?

• I’m playing: Diablo III RoS, Hohokum, CounterSpy
  • I’m watching: The X-Files
  • I’m listening to: Hohokum soundtrack

This Week’s Top 10 Posts

This Month’s Free PS Plus Games

95x95_proteus95x95_roadnottaken95x95_metrico95x95_crysis395x95_fez95x95_dragonscrown

Most-Watched Video of the Week

Add Your Own

GHOLA36 said:

August 23rd, 5:45 pm

hey what happened to futuridium ep? they said we were getting it in july, but july has come and gone, and now august is almost over and i havent seen a word about it. i was really looking foreward to that game, any idea whats up with it?

dodgedoors said:

August 23rd, 5:56 pm

Playing: Vanquish – (on challenge 6 after this it will be a cakewalk to the plat, but damn it’s hard)
Watching: Last Ship, Enemy, and of course the simpsons
Listening: Radiohead- OK Computer

CommandingTiger said:

August 23rd, 5:57 pm

Do you think they’ll be a new Final Fantasy Dissidia on the Vita? Will Square-Enix make Type-0 for Vita as well?

FifthDream said:

August 23rd, 6:16 pm

Funny,

I’m playing: Hohokum
I’m watching: The X-Files
I’m listening to: Hohokum soundtrack

too!

Also playing a lot of Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment. Dat Yui. So cute.

And yay for the FFXIVARR anniversary. I watched a lot of their stream last night and today. Fun stuff.

GattsuWolf said:

August 23rd, 8:06 pm

Watching: sailor moon remake, hunter x hunter 2011, hajime no ippo rising and yu yu hakusho
Playing: soul sacrifice delta, hatsune miku project diva f and trials (all vita games) + bloody roar 2 (on iphone 5 with emulator) and re-volt on iphone 5
Listenint to: anime ops/eds, videogames ost and jpop/jrock (all mixed with opera and random stuff in the same playlkst) :)
Btw, any news about the wolf among us for psvita? :p

Nerroth said:

August 23rd, 9:58 pm

Watching: Aldnoah.Zero, Sword Art Onine II, Mahouka, Persona 4 (the) Golden Animation, and other series.

Playing: Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment. (At the time of writing, I’m currently on level 82 in Aincrad, and exploring the third region of the Hollow Area.)

Listening to: Nothing in particular, I guess.

newyorkreload said:

August 23rd, 10:54 pm

I’m playing: Valiant Hearts
I’m watching: Louie CK stand up specials
I’m listening to: The Others: Dub Police Mix

nextleveltaken said:

August 23rd, 11:02 pm

I’m playing: Plants Vs. Zombies Garden Warfare, Last of Us Remastered, Pinball Arcade, Zen Pinball 2, Sonic All Stars Racing
I’m watching: Nothing at the moment (Waiting for new seasons of Walking Dead, Bates Motel, OTNB)
I’m listening to: Waze & Odyssey, Charli XCX, Lorde, Calvin Harris, Kendrick Lamar

BigBossLegendary said:

August 24th, 3:09 am

I’m playing: The Last of Us: Remastered, Grand Theft Auto V, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

I’m watching: The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain Phillips

I’m listening to: J Balvin – Yo Te Lo Dije, Daddy Yankee – Ora por mi

Link01 said:

August 24th, 8:25 am

Wow, that was a fast recovery from the DDOS attack. Cudos guys. But seriously, you guys need to be transparent about this stuff so please don’t let this drag out without a status update.

SONIC_FREAK said:

August 24th, 8:35 am

I’m playing: Tales Of Xillia 2, Diablo 3 reaper of souls
Listening to: DragonForce – Maximum Overload, Miss May I – Rise of the lion
Not watching anything at the moment

Brooklyn008 said: